The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Interesting Videos---UFO's ALIENS CROP CIRCLES & THE PARANORMAL

Something Was Wrong With the Sky

Not knowing where is the best place for the vid....hoping for it to remain in a thread that get's noticed, I leave it here.

...Wooooow...

• Like 7

I haven't checked the crop circle patterns properly yet but posting the link so other peeps can do your research straight away...

But I thought we had seen simple looking circle a short while ago....similar to this...↓

Ring-Shaped Geoglyphs Found Near Ancient Town in Peru

By Owen Jarus

http://www.livescience.com/56232-ancient-circular-geoglyphs-discovered-in-peru.html

Credit: Photo courtesy Justin Jennings

geoglyphs-peru-swirl.jpg?interpolation=l

• Like 5

27th Sept 2016: Brazil:

43? Or Eh??(。´・ω・)?

Sorry the pics are copyrighted and this one gives you a HUH? moment....

Obviously following the recent pattern's trend.

But more info is in this one.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/Prudentopolis/Prudentopolis2016.html

Nicely done but man made. "Copyright" indeed ;)

• Like 3

Wow I didn't realise this Crop Circle kinda became a saga among the Crop Circle researchers!

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/Ansty/Ansty2016a.html

<1st related post about this Crop Circle here:

http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/7573-interesting-videos-ufos-aliens-crop-circles-the-paranormal/?p=105142 >

http://shop.lucypringle.co.uk/the-ansty-mystery-the-final-interview/

So in other words, SOMEONE made it over 7 days while no one was watching the field closely, though the property owner's parents were around to see, as well as fruit pickers would've seen humans doing that up if the pattern was made by people.

....Making it being made overnight?

Hang on...I'm just rushing through reading it myself with excitement.

Anyhow, the language decoding is happening. Great.

I think there are repeated vowels sorta thing, happening, too.

But then again, that's based on human language. May never apply if it's using an alien language.

The pattern has been picking interest up on this one because it is so thinkable that it was made by someone to advertise the Mothership.

But....then I came to a view....

Maybe someone up there are MAKING A JOKE to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, this would be a very interesting aspect to look in, if it really was so...

That's a cultural exchange, and IF that was the case, I wonder if the messenger was a part of Humanity, or know about Human culture in detail, studied about us by absorbing such wide range of aspects of humanity to understand COMEDY concept....anyway, "whoa"......

Hmmmm.

It maybe easier for our future humans to understand it than "aliens" in rough sense....

But hey, can you laugh when you hear the phrase:

"Pharao is a Barbar."

...This was a real joke (left on a preserved papyrus in some museum, if my memory is correct) used in ancient Egypt, and we don't really get it, do we?

So knowing that, whoever done it, if it done by the humans, I can smile but then if it wasn't......makes me to grin in the biggest way.....! Whoever did it might have studied hell a lot about us, and to show sincerity, trying to crack joke with us by using the Mothership logo as the base for this pattern...

OKOK, I know I'm imagining wild here.

But just thought of this possibility, and I cracked up laughing.

Wouldn't it be great, if it was so!? ROFL

But totally away from that view, even if the Circle was made by humans, I love the work!!

It's a new level of intricacy achieved by using grain crop and really done well to execute such intricate pattern upon pattern, not making obvious mistakes. 

They should continue their work and one day I hope their work to be compiled into one book.

I think these are inspiring artworks, whoever made it....

(But if the crop owners are unhappy...no good.... However, in this case, the charity side really worked for the owners! That was good, hey!)

• Like 5

Right-o!

Just to complete the above Crop Circle saga...

IT WAS A MAN-MADE, PAID ADVERTISING JOB.

http://www.blackmorevale.co.uk/amazing-crop-circle-appears-at-ansty-farm-shop/story-29616220-detail/story.html

Colin Andrews had given his explanation back in August!

From his own 16th Aug post on FB:

The exceptional quality is due in large part to experienced hands that made it and the three days they took to complete it. The names are known to me. They have in recent years been involved in producing designs in sand on the south coast of England **See additional comments posted above - 16th August 2016).

A three day construction period allowed them to perfect the design with the agreement of field owners.

The design was a commercial commission for Mothership Glass:
https://mothershipglass.com/?age-verified=28e3dfb355

The design was a take on the company logo but was not identical to it. Note: below is their actual logo.

Note: The statement made by the field owner/shop owner, is nearly identical to the landowners statement from another commission for the computer chip company Nvidia in Salinas, California couple years ago. i.e.: 
Ansty Farm Shop's Karren Price said “her family never goes on holiday, but on returning from a five day break in Devon yesterday, they woke up this morning to discover a giant pattern in the wheat”.

This is an attempt to distance the landowner from the temporary deception period while publicity builds, hence they can say a lot without lying, after all they were allegedly not there!. It was NO surprise as stated.

Conclusions: Names of human circle-makers/land artists are known to me. They are on paid commission by Mothership Glass to construct the design, taking three days in a field owned by Ansty Farm Shop. The amount of money’s passing hands to the landowner and each crop artist and allegedly also a charity, is outside of my research objective."

• Like 4

This is a Secureteam vid.

An intel source said some info on Secureteam channel are real deal, because some images have been relayed by themselves for disclosure aid.

So the opinion of Secureteam is one thing, but some of the images the channel is showing have different values altogether.

Anyway, yey, this info about Lake Baikal in Russia was interesting!! 

• Like 6

@unity   don't we have pictures of rings in the ice in Siberia from a couple years ago? I'm going to have to look. 

• Like 1

@breezy,

I recall seeing a smallish round icicle circling around by itself on a river somewhere....but I can't recall the actual location!(´×ω×`) Frustrating not be able to remember it...!!

• Like 3

@unity  yes I recall that also, but I'm actually speaking of Ice Circles in Siberia, and I believe I posted the pictures, but darned if I can find the post.  I've tried every combination of words I can think of.  Here is an article that Land came up with, and if you compare the picture on the video with the picture below, it looks just like that picture, so yes it's a real phenomena, but is that old or new footage? Curious.

Mystery of Giant Ice Circles Resolved

June 1, 2009         Jeremy Hsu

090601-ice-circle-02.jpg?interpolation=l

Not going to copy article  will put a link      http://www.livescience.com/5472-mystery-giant-ice-circles-resolved.html

• Like 4

A Reptilian Overshadowing a Woman?

I feel this is an honest expression captured coming from this woman as someone who has been tagged by A reptilian.

I am not sure of which race but certainly her impression stated as reptile-based. You be the judge....

Develop Your Telekinesis

Now this is something anyone can try I guess....I was ready to laugh at it until the guy covered the items with glass Vase then did the same thing! Everyone should be able to, I feel....(・ω<)☆ Good fun to try with your kids, maybe??

The power of believing can affect the reality, so if someone show this at a school, hell a lot of kids might open up and start using unseen energy....except they need to learn the path of being a kind person to go along with...otherwise some day in future...you might find the head liners of human bodies messed internally with unknown forces and killed to appear on news....which could be the end result of jealousy and misunderstanding to unable to curve the urge to control others. 

And a 6 yo girl does the Spoon Bending/Breaking:

• Like 3

Elongated Skulled Real People of Today?

Stuff you can come across on YT...LOL

The vid goes back in 2015 BTW.

• Like 4

Maiden Bradley CROP CIRCLE 4kp60

Thanks heaps to Matthew Williams for uploading the vid. He's continuously posting these HD vids of crop circles captured from his drone.

Here's his channel address on YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu13MNNOLhyRV-YtlYWV4tw

I think this is a MAN MADE one. If you see the central point, you can see the stalks are not exactly neatly twisted like what we had observed in so called "genuine" crop circles.

But as Miles said, we, the Humans, open up portals by us creating such patterns on the ground. So it really doesn't matter who created them in that aspect, I guess. Just looooove the serenity over watching beautiful greenery.

This is how a drone should be used, not to drop bombs IMHO.

• Like 3

Made me think of the Antikythera  ancient computer.  Very similar but not a match, perhaps one we haven't found yet.

• Like 2

Has Anyone Got Any Idea??(。´・ω・)?

Now this is interesting...

It's Ben, S0, posted this asking for the answers.

To me, it's a mica tube.

The tube of crystal forming inwards like a geode does, possibly created by some acute cooling of magma near coast or from the underwater volcano site.

I'm no geologist and not really be able to feel the thing in detail, I'm purely going ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH?

If anyone knows wth it is or plausible answers, please let Ben know. 

• Like 3

Sorry, it's not a vid but images instead. 

Crop Circle: West Kennett, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire---21st June 2017

Images are all copyrighted, so please visit the link below to see the images.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/westkennett/westkennett2016a.html

Wooooow, unless the deciphered crop circle telling us to be ware of fakers (could I recall where to get the image of it!? It's one of the most famous one we got....(´Д`)) had the same way of weaving, this is a brand new way of expression I have seen via crop circles.

I can't find a close ups of it, and since the page stated the circle had been harvested by the land owner already, maybe we haven't got that bit of info. If this was a man-made one, so be it. In fact, creating those pattern would be EASY if you don't care about the clean finish. Nothing different from how cloth (like that of linen) are woven.

While this may be a man-made one, I cannot stress enough about this; Miles Johnson said about the man-made crop circles; he said either of the real deal crop circles or man-made ones, they OPEN A PORTAL ABOVE THEM.....................

Anyway, it's really intricate pattern with CRAFTSMANSHIP!

• Like 3

Patty Greer: Exposure of Disclosure Fraud, UFO CoverUp, Suppression

Both vids'---(c) Patty Greer Films 2017

Patty Greer New Series on Crop Circle Science 2017 #1