The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Interesting Videos---UFO's ALIENS CROP CIRCLES & THE PARANORMAL

i think they are called skyrods ! P's / Rab

i use this video & comments as information only i do not follow Dr Greer's work or that of the uploader.

Published on 18 Apr 2013

There is a lot of disinformation about Sky-Rods. Part of this disinformation is the labeling of them as "Sky-Fish" which implies they are some sort of Earthly type of animal.

The reason for the disinformation is because they are of Extraterrestrial origin. As this video explains they interface with human consciousness. There is evidence to suggest Extraterrestrials can create fake rain or "dry rain" which almost completely disappears when it hits the ground. They often release thousands of these Sky-Rods in and amongst this Dry-Rain as a form of camouflage.

Cheers  ;D 

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 8

Well ...such a busy place!It is obviously some kind of station....there are too many signs for it not to be. Probably some kind of interior structure and space dock- but why would somebody put a base on a moving asteroid?....oh right because they didn't want it to be found! I 'd suspect some kind of military base except the name we have given the asteroid gives it away- this ( my call) is a research station which has accumulated information from wherever the asteroid goes- including info on species, their languages etc. How did they know what it was?... Some kind of information came to us via that asteroid. It must be a historical find- wish they would tell us the truth!

I do not like being treated like a mushroom- kept in the dark and fed bullshit... :-

• Like 2

Proving Anti-Gravity...?

This vid is from Japan, and the comments are discussing if the claim is true or not.

The poster states it's the proof of Anti-Gravity existence.

It's really cool eh? But unfortunately all this vid shows is the magnetizing of metal by the water. The movement using the stick is simply the wavefront made by the stick as it enters and moves around the water. What is interesting to me is that the magnetic moles are magnetizing various kinds of metal and it shows that water carries these molecules whether or not it is free running... 

• Like 2

i think they are called skyrods ! P's / Rab

i use this video & comments as information only i do not follow Dr Greer's work or that of the uploader.

Published on 18 Apr 2013

There is a lot of disinformation about Sky-Rods. Part of this disinformation is the labeling of them as "Sky-Fish" which implies they are some sort of Earthly type of animal.

The reason for the disinformation is because they are of Extraterrestrial origin. As this video explains they interface with human consciousness. There is evidence to suggest Extraterrestrials can create fake rain or "dry rain" which almost completely disappears when it hits the ground. They often release thousands of these Sky-Rods in and amongst this Dry-Rain as a form of camouflage.

Cheers  ;D 

Icanseeatoms.

Yep I think sometimes even guys like Greer are best to say nothing rather than commenting on things they don't fully understand, or don't understand at all.

• Like 5

An Ordinary Spoon Bender from Japan... :wink: 

He is clearly stating this is a demonstration for people to see everything is depending on your belief.

"If you believe spoons and folks are hard to bend, then they become hard to bend."

"Just slide your consciousness out a bit, then with a bit of practice, anyone can do it."

Check out the vid from 13:53~ to watch how he twists up a folk.

Yes it is a folk bending that Uri used to do.

Nothing really new about it.

He's using a cheap 40 cents worth folk, so it's not as if a full on hard and tough material to bend.

But to bend it into a ball like that maybe a bit difficult and I found it impressive...

I leave the judgement to you, but I personally feel that's "genuine"...not pressuring the metal too hard and achieving it to bend that much.

I liked the vid because he's so adamant that everyone can do it, and he's just another ordinary guy, who didn't believe in anything about Spiritual stuff...except he discovered Hemisink CDs from his wife's collection, who was into Spirituality.

He said in the vid that he wanted to try the Hemisink gears because in the book he read, it said that you could experience being out in the space....for free.

So he tried it.

He said that he wants the experience to be more realistic but he also said his wish was granted with the experience for, say 30%...

Nonetheless, he truly enjoys what he discovered from using Hemisink stuff.

I found his attitude to be very honest and result driven like many people would be in the society, so hearing his direct and honest comment about what he gained out of it "unexpectedly" was really great. Pity it's all in Japanese, no subs. Sorry!

• Like 1

Great link, Orion! Thanks for that!

I have seen very similar ship on another vid before, somewhere in YT....

Pity I can't recall which vid it was...! :-[

It's not about UFOs but then again, I thought this vid gives out some cool info about lucid dreaming.

• Like 5

Neither this one, but then again, it's presenting an interesting direction of the question I thought...

• Like 2

9' Foot Tall Beings Landing In Russia Witnessed By Dozens Of People.

Incident goer back in 1989, having a UFO landing in a public park in USSR, this being coming out of it was witnessed by many.

• Like 3

WHOA, I think I hit the jack pot of my interest..I'd be dipping in this site for a while to see what they can offer... :wink:

But I'm guessing that probably Aco and NexEd can shed some lights for us in regards to this mob.

Afrikan Holistic Healing:Second Season

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ambassadorausar

And after listened to both...I still really dunno where the hell the story is going...LOL

Need to find out further to figure out if it's a worthwhile thing to go into deeper. ;D

The Abduction and Possession of Afrikan Consciousness featuring Dr. Phil Valentine

The Abduction and Possession of Afrikan Consciousness Part 2 featuring Phil Valentine

• Like 2

Paracas Elongated Skulls

300 of protruding, elongated headed bones were excavated in 1920's.

Are they humans?

DNA testing were needed to be done.

Article: http://humansarefree.com/2014/01/the-ancient-elongated-skulls-are-not.html

Paracas+Skulls+Ica+Museum+inca.jpg

Elongated Skulls Ica / Paracas Museum, Peru

Talk by Brian Foerster himself on DNA analysis result:

Paracas Skulls DNA results

New DNA Analysis of Paracas Elongated Skulls is Shocking:They Were Not Human

A good over-view summery of the findings.

Posted 2014/2/22

Full story: http://www.cosmostv.org/2014/02/dna-testsare-paracas-elongated-skulls.html

And you thought that's it about Paracas Elongated Skulls?...More DNA Analysis to be done?

Well, have a listen to  this vid...!

Karen Hudes World Bank Insider claims 2nd Species Rules the World

• Like 4

On that note, this should follow, I thought.

The above Hudes vid was actually extracted from this vid.

The conspiracy theory turns wild when you listen from the beginning of this vid. 

Karen Hudes

WORLD BANK Insider `claims` to reveal who`s behind the throne

• Like 6

didn't know where to put this 

its not a video but 

http://io9.com/hawaii-has-its-own-ufo-landing-pad-and-alien-visitor-c-1683835419

Seeking out alien visitors might seem as improbable as reinstating the Hawaiian Kingdom of more than 120 years ago. But the Lawful Hawaiian Government, which created the alien welcome mat last year, believes it could help advertise its cause. Alien visitors are invited to "establish diplomatic relations" and demonstrate their technologies "for the benefit of all humanity, marine and animal life."

"The idea is to announce to the world, and to the universe, that Hawaii is here, Hawaii is back, Hawaii is a neutral country," said [Garry] Hoffeld, his government's Big Island coordinator. "We're interested in making peaceful relationships with everybody on the world — and even off the world."

qdunld0iotztxarjst0k.jpg

As that quote might suggest, Hoffeld's group (Hoffeld is pictured above at the site) realizes the landing strip is more a symbolic construct than a literal point of touchdown. Its location was chosen for its natural beauty, as well as its proximity to Uncle Robert's, a bar owned by the man who was inspired to build the E.T.-beckoning spot: Hawaiian noble Robert Keliihoomalu, who believes that native Hawaiians descended to Earth from the Pleiades.

So, how do alien encounters tie into Hawaiian independence? The WSJ gives a little history:

The U.S. bases its claim to Hawaii on an 1898 joint resolution of Congress. 
President Bill Clinton signed an "apology resolution" in 1993, recognizing that native Hawaiians never relinquished their claims. The Lawful Hawaiian Government, which began as the Reinstated Hawaiian Government in 1999, makes the argument that it is indeed the lawful government, and runs a parallel authority complete with elections and services for its citizens.

• Like 4

About the DJINN---the Depictions from Qur'an etc

Most of the title goes to the first half of this vid. Etc is for the rest.

I don't agree with their conclusions, but it was interesting to catch the info.

• Like 2

Ditto to you, too, P's!! :wink:

I'm just listening to Linda's vid you've posted. Thanks heaps for that!

Juicy to say the least....great to learn bits and pieces of info she had in the background....!

• Like 1