The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

There's also been a reference on my Fakebook page to " checking out 4th July/Cern/Jupiter/Juno: "all these worlds are yours except ***Europa***, attempt no landing there.." I've had a look on Youtube and got this, but nothing else... yet

:

• Like 8

Only 3 comments for the clip?  This was one and we might make it 'worldwide'.  Reality and fiction are blurring.

This video is like teaser to a full length movie which is being released nation wide!

• Like 6

This Sat, 9th July (in Australia) the grandkids and I will be looking at the sky.  At 7 pm Jupiter and the moon will be very close to each other and we'll see if anything looks suspicious. :ph34r:

• Like 6

So this spacecraft craft can handle this extreme radiation yet we cant build a robot that can work in Fukushima for more than a few minutes or did i miss something

• Like 10

There's also been a reference on my Fakebook page to " checking out 4th July/Cern/Jupiter/Juno: "all these worlds are yours except ***Europa***, attempt no landing there.." I've had a look on Youtube and got this, but nothing else... yet

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjA7I9TKFYM

These people are (or think they are) so clever.

They call it JOI - Jupiter Orbit Insertion

At first, I was thinking the French for joy, but that is joie.

Then I looked up joi, which is Thursday in Romanian. And Thursday is represented by Thor, or Jupiter.

I don't know that it means anything, but it is clever to say the least.

• Like 5

Noting a 16, 24 date pattern;

May 16 Whitsunday. June 16 Awake

Next date is September 8, Jeune G (Jeune Genevois : Genevan fast)

also in the Mithraic calendar as "Harvest".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI1PeISNphw

Does anyone watch The Flash tv show? This display above CERN reminds me of how, in The Flash, they portrayed the accident at the Star Labs particle accelerator, which released a massive dark matter wave that created meta-humans. I haven't gone back to the first episode, but the lightening in those clouds and all of the light really reminds me of The Flash.

• Like 4

And Thursday is represented by Thor, or Jupiter.

I don't know that it means anything, but it is clever to say the least.

Jupiter, the Roman god is not the same as Hellenic Dyaus Pitar or Celtic Dis, although it looks the same.

The entire Roman pantheon is the same-seemingly equivalent, but in fact a travesty.

The god in question is Marduk.

• Like 5

Physicists Think They’ve Just Found a Self-Destruct Button for the Universe

November 3, 2016   |   Jake Anderson

Source: Antimedia    http://tinyurl.com/h9w6gdu

(ANTIMEDIA) The bad news is physicists believe the universe could have its own self-destruct button. The good news is it probably won’t get pushed for billions of years.

The so-called self-destruct mechanism revolves around the Higgs boson, or “God particle,” which was finally discovered by scientists at the Large Hadron Collider in 2012. In the documentary film, Particle Fever, which chronicled the historic discovery, scientists found that the mass of the particle was 125 GeV. This is significant because it split the difference between two competing schools of thought: one proposed a Higgs mass of 140 GeV, which would support the idea that our universe is situated inside a multiverse; the competing theory posited that the mass would be 115 GeV, which would support a ‘supersymmetry’ model of the universe. The conclusion substantiated neither theory.

Despite solving one of the great mysteries of modern science — shoring up the theoretical underpinnings of three of the four fundamental forces of the universe — the Higgs boson particle struck some physicists as problematic. One of them was Stephen Hawking. Hawking, who lost a $100 bet when the particle was discovered, began assembling a collection of essays called Starmus, which argued the “God Particle” may, in fact, be what destroys the universe.

In Starmus, Hawking describes how the quantum field by which the Higgs boson bestows mass upon particles makes it different than most others. Normally, these fields are vacuum states; but the Higgs field is not a true vacuum, and over time, is becoming unstable. When the Higgs field transitions to a high energy state, a process Hawking and others argue has begun, it will trigger a quantum fluctuation known as “vacuum decay.”

During the “vacuum decay,” which could quite literally begin any second, a metastable high energy bubble will begin to consume everything around it at the speed of light. Eventually, this bubble will reach the Earth, but this will probably take billions of years.

Some believe this process is a cycle that may have repeated itself countless times, creating and destroying the universe over and over.

• Like 7

Scientists Make Breakthrough in Antimatter Research

Dec. 21, 2016       Paul Ratner

"Antimatter is a concept that oozes sci-fi, evocative of amazing engines, time travel and most likely destruction of the whole universe. Or maybe it’s a parallel-worlds-are-everywhere-around-us type of thing. In any case, this idea comes to us from the law of physics that predicts that there should be an antimatter particle for every particle of regular matter. But if the two shall ever meet, there’d be a release of energy, annihilating both.

This goes to the heart of the mystery of how our universe was created. If equal amounts of matter and antimatter were produced by the Big Bang, how did everything not just explode or just vanish? Why are we even here? 

To study this, scientists have been trying to understand antimatter, looking for decades to compare its properties to matter. And a new report from CERN in Switzerland confirms that for the first time ever researchers were able to control an antimatter particle of the hydrogen atom, manipulating it long enough with lasers to allow for measurement and comparison with the regular matter hydrogen atom. 

In particular, scientists from the ALPHA experiment at the CERN laboratory were able to hit the antihydrogen atoms with a laser to observe the light they gave off as positrons in the atoms returned to lower energy levels.

“Using a laser to observe a transition in antihydrogen and comparing it to hydrogen to see if they obey the same laws of physics has always been a key goal of antimatter research,” said Professor Jeffrey Hangst, spokesperson of the ALPHA collaboration. 

This result is the culmination of 20 years of work for CERN’s antimatter team. Unable to find antihydrogen atoms in nature, scientists worked on creating them in the lab. The challenge has been to trap enough of them for long enough to be able to study them. Previous efforts averaged 1.2 antihydrogen atoms trapped every 15 minutes. The new method created about 25,000 antihydrogen atoms every 15 minutes  and trapped about 14 of them. 

If you think your job is hard, try working with antimatter. 

"What you hear about in science fiction — that antimatter gets annihilated by normal matter — is 100 percent true," Hangst told NPR, "and is the greatest challenge in my everyday life."

In other words, his test subjects would constantly disappear.

antihydrogenImages show anti-hydrogen atoms annihilating as they come into contact with the ordinary matter walls of the ALPHA experiment. Credit: CERN"

snip

http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/breakthrough-scientists-trap-antimatter-atoms-and-blast-them-with-lasers

https://home.cern/about/updates/2016/12/alpha-observes-light-spectrum-antimatter-first-time

http://alpha.web.cern.ch/

• Like 5

Well it seems nothing can be believed?  I kind of think I believe the funding of occult practices might just be what they are up too.

• Like 4

Rebooting  again.  The schedule for 2018

https://beams.web.cern.ch/sites/beams.web.cern.ch/files/schedules/LHC_Schedule_2018.pdf

A couple interesting videos about CERN.

What you need to know about CERN and why you need to be AWAKE

What You Need To Know About The CERN EXPERIMENT And The MACHINE

Our entity encouraged us to stop messing around, but no one's listening.  

• Like 2

A side note news.

Glad that Japan didn't get to be chosen again for making the collider there. They got the "E <shhhh?>-long" in northern base and meaning the area could cop centralised attack from the world just because of that!! They also got linear collider facilities already. No thank you for the big one to appear on that little island, that's for sure.

By all means, not willing to sound like a big headed idiot here, but I was working from the background trying to change the due course of collider business, contacting the government people for strategic national protection and sounds like the awareness is growing there. (They are backing off from supporting the collider business as the gov. Because they are not backing the business, the deal failed and Japan didn't get picked for the next place to build the big collider.) Fewwww. 

I can really feel that each one of us acting towards the change chips in for the actual change. 

We always used to think the politicians won't listen to us on the bases of "conspiracy" but as stuff are becoming in their eyes as not "conspiracy" but "reality" by connecting the dots, thus the whole situation is gradually changing!

Let's never give up the fight for the future of Earth and our children.

• Like 2