The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

MONATOM Appreciation and Well Wishes Thread

I understand from Monatom's family and via land that there are additional medical costs that is not covered in their medical plan. Some members have also via private messages asked how they can help out.

To avoid any oversight or critique I decided NOT to take donations for Monatom through Chani but rather to Monatoms's family PayPall account directly.

Any chani member who whished to donate to Monatom please PM me and I will send you Monatom's family's PayPal account email address with instructions on how to donate directly to the family.

blessings

Acolyte

• Like 11

Since I posted on the 2nd of October, that he would be returning home in a weeks time, there were other complications that arose, that kept him from home.

Finally Monatom has made it home. He was released from hospital on Friday morning.  He is in good spirits, and wished to let the Chani family know that "I have been in a Battle, and I've Won". Still a long way to go to the end of treatment, but he has already shocked his Doctor with how well he is doing, and is mobile.

When he is able he has a story to tell.

Was awesome to see him and spend a little time with him.

• Like 19

Excellent-- keep the power on Mon---------------I think of you------Thanks for the update Land ;D

• Like 6

Great News! Hang in there Mon -  we are overjoyed and hope to hear from you soon!

• Like 5

Was just thinking about Monatom the other day, glad to hear he is doing better now! Looking forward to hearing his story as well!

• Like 4

So thankful to hear you are home. Such absolutely great news!! When you are ready to tell that story, I'm all ears. Welcome home Monatom, Welcome home!!

• Like 8

Welcome home Monatom

We all have a road to travel, sometimes steep and difficult but just keep going, we are all pushing you on.It will soon level out and the walk down will be a lot easier

Thinking of you

Bolly 

• Like 4

Spent a few hours with Monatom yesterday.  The chemo was completed last week and he is slowly improving, and getting stronger. He is still not up to posting as yet but hopes to be able to do that in the next couple of weeks, if that is not possible then he has a plan to get the story of his journey onto the forum.

Tomorrow he moves on to the next stage, Stem cell treatment.

So he wanted me to say,  "Hi to you all." for him.

• Like 19

Must be nice to be back in your own bed Monatom...May your health keep improving and you get back to reporting here soon

• Like 1