The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

MONATOM Appreciation and Well Wishes Thread

Glad to hear your are feeling positive and going home later this week. Great news- keep it up Monatom and you'll be better soon. Was lucky for your son in law- happened to me this summer, had just gotten off the interstate and had a flat tire at a stoplight- mad about the tire but then thinking, that could've happened when I was on the road just now going 60, instead of at a stop light. Blessings come in seemingly small doses these days but when you think about it, maybe they are really a lot bigger.

Take care buddy, love ya.

• Like 4

Monatom:

Of course, WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH THIS. LOOK HOW MANY HERE ARE SEEING THEIR PERSONAL TRIALS INCREASE. ENJOY THE MOMENT. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FEAR. I AM WITH ALL OF YOU IN THE MIDST OF THIS AND I AM LOVING IT.

I'm with you, Monatom!

• Like 7

Monatom, just in case you want to go down this road, here are a couple of suppliers of Sutherlandia frutescens, also known as cancer bush. Breezy posted here (post 72) http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/2424-alternative-cancer-cures/page-4

If you can only get seed, they are supposed to be a fast growing plant. If the two links can't provide, let me know, i'll find some more.

This website claims to have plants in stock now, but unfortunately, they don't provide phone number, so I can't ring them - 

http://shaman-australis.com.au/shop/sutherlandia_frutescens_cancer_bush_herb_pr_1365.php

Shaman Australis Botanicals

P.O. Box 805
Mullumbimby NSW 2482
Australia 

These guys say they have seed in stock now, but again, no phone number-

http://www.herbalistics.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=558

Herbalistics Pty Ltd
PO Box 135
Bli Bli, QLD, 4560
AUSTRALIA

Edit: Tablets can be bought from the following S. Africa site-

http://www.sutherlandia.com/tablets_frame.htm

• Like 6

Me too Monatom.

Lots of love to you Monatom. There is nothing that hasn't been said here, that I don't feel myself.

Me too Monatom.Bright light to you.

• Like 3

Monatom, my prayers are with you.
And, no doubt you’ve probably read tons of stuff on the web about alternative treatment, but perhaps if you haven’t read about Dr. Gonzalez, this might interest you.

All the best.

http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/index.htm
http://www.alternative-therapies.com/at/web_pdfs/gonzalez1.pdf
http://curingmyeloma.blogspot.com/p/home_15.html

• Like 1

Dearest Monatom

I really don’t know you and you do not know me but like everyone on this site we are all one. In fact,  each and every one of us on this planet are all one. That is, the ‘Good’, the ‘Bad’ and the ‘Ugly’. It is just that we all have chosen to walk this path we call life in our own individual ways. Always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. Just think Monatom.... we could have chosen any place in the Universe we wanted to but for some reason we chose this beautiful planet. You are one special person who has given so many, one or more of those magic moments. May I slip one magic moment back to you. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Hugs xxx

• Like 9

Of course, WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH THIS. LOOK HOW MANY HERE ARE SEEING THEIR PERSONAL TRIALS INCREASE. ENJOY THE MOMENT. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FEAR. I AM WITH ALL OF YOU IN THE MIDST OF THIS AND I AM LOVING IT.

After I returned to hospital Sunday and all family and visitors had gone home I rang my wife to discuss the family dynamics we had witnessed that afternoon. We were discussing our gobsmacked reactions with each family member in turn . It seemed my family had suddenly evolved many years in a single afternoon. Then had a chat to LandDownUnder for a while and compared similar thoughts and feelings. In all, the excitement is rising with the expectancy.

I recieved a request from Monatom tonight to give you an update on his progress, he is still in hospital recieving treatment and is staying 'In The Present'.  I will not go into specifics, other than to say he is being well cared for, and family is with him throughout the day.

He is very aware of the others here that are going through their own personal struggles, and wishes again to state that he is with all of us in ALL that is occurring right now.   The evidence he and all of us are being presented  is out of sync with the changes that have already occurred, and that it is very very close to completion.

"Accept, and enjoy, where we all find ourselves  'In The Present', Be at Peace with it."

Nothing has changed his outlook on his situation since his post on the 1st of September, and thanks you all for your support and love.

Posted for and on behalf of

MONATOM

• Like 15

I'm a little late Monatom, but as the saying goes........

I think of you daily.  There isn't anything I can say that someone hasn't already expressed. 

*sighs*

Please know you are in all of our hearts - please know how much love surrounds you during this trial. 

Please come back soon. 

...to you and your family - :-*  :-*  :-*

w2k

• Like 7

Hi Monatom, I have only just seen this.. I called you last week to see when we could catch up for dinner. No answer from my phone message :). At least you have a legitimate excuse. :) Text me your where about details please,  I will come and visit you... Looking forward to your words of wisdom. Regards PSI.

• Like 5

Thanks so very much to all of you for your wishes.

Life has brought me into the present moment most suddenly. There are many questions and answers. Wish I could give lots of details. I have multiple myeloma, a cancer affecting 57% of blood marrow cells, a rare disease, incurable by ordinary standards.

Worst pain ever of my life. Had many decisions to make when diagnosed and realized my decision was being closely monitored by family and friends. Had I chosen purely for myself the synergistic miracle that is taking place around me would simply not exist. Whether I live or pass on is not the issue in one sense. The life already released through all this has amazed me.

Of course I would like to live . Out of this would emerge a new life. On the other hand I would still continue to live. The energies I have sensed of late seem volatile and sometimes extreme. How we rub against them determines what we get out of them. At the moment I am in a hospital, mostly drugged heavily for the pain and movement is restricted. If all goes well I can be out in a week to two. I am choosing this able moment to write, but have to be gone shortly. Everything they put me through seems to set me further back and I can tell you that this entire system is in great disrepair.

Once again, thanks for all your energy for it becomes synergy.

• Like 21

Monatom, thank you so much for your post. I realize that took a great effort on your part.  In return I would let you know that even though your physical family is with you, your extended spiritual and virtual family is also.  Sending you love, support and positive vibes.  Wishing for the best outcome for you, always.   breezy

• Like 7

Monatom I have forgotten, as we all do down here, the thoughts that might be in your head at a time like this. I can imagine smaller things which seemed so important in the past now seem so irrelevant. Your choices will always be the right ones my friend, we sail along with you on this, attached yet distant to you maybe. But when you close your eyes I'm sure you will feel us breathing with you. Loving your reason for being here as you have shared so much of your persona and knowledge with us on CHANI. Always with you my friend. Get well if you can, if you so desire. :-*   

• Like 9

Yes Mon-- healing energy sent to you and as Breezy said we know that it would have taken valuable energy to keep us informed.

We thank you for that.

It does show that pissy little problems can be suddenly put into perspective with a corner turned that was unexpected in your life.

Much love to you Mon, I have loved reading your posts here on Chani and we miss you.

• Like 11

Monatom I have forgotten, as we all do down here, the thoughts that might be in your head at a time like this. I can imagine smaller things which seemed so important in the past now seem so irrelevant. Your choices will always be the right ones my friend, we sail along with you on this, attached yet distant to you maybe. But when you close your eyes I'm sure you will feel us breathing with you. Loving your reason for being here as you have shared so much of your persona and knowledge with us on CHANI. Always with you my friend. Get well if you can, if you so desire. :-*

Biggest problem at a time like this is drawing a line and why....hence, Desire.

My perceptions seem so much sharper even though my head is so assaulted by this criminal system.

The Present moment is the key to my sanity really. Decisions are still being made. I feel free to make them.

• Like 17

I had an update yesterday from Monatoms wife, he has responded well to Chemo, and later next week should be allowed to come home.

Treatment should continue over the next 3 months.

He is still in high spirits, and will be really looking forward to some home time. It has been a very rough ride to this point but things are progressing well.

• Like 19

Thanks for a positive note, landy!

Great to know that Monoatom's body's responding to chemo well.

But nothing beats to be at home with lots more positive energy!

Here at CHANI, it is another home for Monoatom.

Wishing his return with bushy tail so to speak, when he's ready. :)

Sending you lots healing energy, Monoatom!

• Like 11

Received this on October 7th fro Monotom's Son:

Thank you for all you're doing for my Dad. I know he was a vital member of your group. You can post the following update on your forum.

Dad appears to be responding well to Chemotherapy. His protein levels have dropped from 1200 to 990 after the first round of Chemo (they need to drop to 100 to commence the stem cell replacement therapy) so there are many more rounds of Chemo left and potentially two stem cell replacements are needed.

He is exhibiting only very slight side-affects to the Chemo. The main drug, Valcade, is usually well received and thankfully dad is, apart from a considerable amount of drowsiness from time to time, in good spirits.

His family take roster to ensure he's never left alone from morning to night. He has a very close and loving family which I am sure is giving him the energy he needs to fight this disease.

He truly appreciates the support from the group, in any manner or form, he is appreciative and looks forward to getting back online in full health.

Dad will hopefully be leaving the hospital in a week or so to resume treatment from the comfort of his own home. We trust this will bolster his spirits even higher again.

Thanks again and truly appreciate your support.

Kind Regards

John (Monatom's son).

• Like 20