The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Onyx

Interesting Documentaries For a Rainy Day

the last paragraph spells out my perception that religions are born of draco intent and are expressed via opposing divisions spawned from eastern principals laid out by the archetype draco religion of budism.

Wow T...now that is something I hadn't considered. I assumed that the Annukkii ( Betas)were the one primarily involved with

Buddhism as it is my understanding they had the the spiritual connection. This inference that DRacos had this " religion" is new

to me. I was under the impression they only revered military strength. Buddhists are known to be quite passive which doesn't

compute with what we know of the Dracos, but please inform me if I am ignorant of something important like that.

It is my goal to aspire to full disclosure so one must become informed of these issues.

One thing I understand is that reptilian philosophy is embedded in some Buddhist teachings, but again the Beta not Alpha, sorry I am not extremely informed about Alpha- my thinking is that they require dominance and blood sacrifice -however willing to learn.Please expound...

https://archive.org/details/JackOtto08.04.07_201404

"Only a few hours later, Jack Otto, who seemed in very goof health, was found dead in his apartment at the age of 65. As there were no obvious indications of murder, his death was not treated as such. Nonetheless, given the nature, subject matter and content of Jack's weekly broadcasts, it was highly suspicious. 

Rest in Peace Jack B. Otto:  July 12th, 1942 - August 4th, 2007"

Forbidden Knowledge - History of the Khazar Empire - Lecture by Jack Otto

• Like 4

ET will 'conquer and colonise' humanity, warns Stephen Hawking: Physicist claims nomadic aliens could destroy the world 

• 'The outcome could be like when Columbus landed in America,' he said
  • Physicist has previously said that AI could control humans in 100 years
  • 'I think the survival of the human race will depend on its ability to find new homes elsewhere in the universe' added the physicist 

2-Oct 2015 article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3256753/ET-conquer-colonise-humanity-warns-Stephen-Hawking-Physicist-claims-nomadic-aliens-destroy-world.html

"Now, in his latest dire warning, the physicist claims that if AI doesn't conquer humanity, an advanced alien civilisation may do so instead.

'If aliens visit us, the outcome could be much like when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans,' Professor Hawking said in a recent interview."

"'Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach,' Hawking told El Pais."

"'I think the survival of the human race will depend on its ability to find new homes elsewhere in the universe, because there's an increasing risk that a disaster will destroy Earth,' he said.

'Computers will overtake humans with AI at some point within the next 100 years. When that happens, we need to make sure the computers have goals aligned with ours.'

In July, Professor Hawking and Tesla founder Elon Musk led 1,000 robotics experts in an open letter warning that 'Autonomous weapons will become the Kalashnikovs of tomorrow'."

• Like 4

Earth's Tiniest Living Organisms: Somatids (Identify: Friend or Foe?)

Somatoid...maybe these little bouncing things turned out to be almost immortal.

Mind boggling that they exist in carrots to human blood, able to handle millenniums being dormant even the life form is fossilized, continuing to survive in acidic to alkaline environments...I think they can survive being exposed to the space...if these were parasitic, it looks like the entire Earth is infected. But maybe they are unbreakable parts to us now, non-somatoid cells, like that of mitochondria. However, like the note says, when they decide it's not right environment for them and if other cells are present, they invade those to multiply themselves, thus problem starts to occur to the body.

From the Poster's Note:

"2008/07/09 にアップロード

http://www.amazon.com/Lose-Weight-AND...
40 years ago, a microscope was invented in Canada through which you can see the smallest living organism on earth. They are called Mycoplasma, endobionts, protits and somatids. Whatever you call them, if the water in your tissues becomes too acidic, they have been shown to rapidly multiply and become disease-causing by changing form and invading every type of cell (see my video on Invasion of the Body Snatchers and How Medicine Lost its Way). Whether these tiny "dancing" lifeforms live in balance in your body or proliferate and cause disease depends on the pH of your tissues. Various medical journals include reports and case studies that implicate these micro-organisms in most every inflammatory and auto-immune illness. This includes (but is not limited to): chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis, ME, MS, heart disease, scerloderma, lupus, mixed connective tissue disorders, Sjogren's syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, IBS, Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, eczema, psoriasis, acne, iritis, sarcoidosis, myositis, polymyositis, multiple sclerosis, ADD, ADHD, Alzheimer's, Huntington's Chorea, Parkinson's, short term memory loss, cancer, polycystic ovarian syndrome, Addison's disease, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Grave's disease, hyperparathyroidism, kidney disease, acute renal failure, cholecystitis, gall stones, pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer, brain cancer, leukemia and lymphoma."

• Like 4

A very well edited info and pics and I appreciated it. Not sure if absolutely true accounts but still baffling.

Worthwhile to spend your 30 minutes I think.

Basic knowledge to in depth info, all cool.

NAZI UFO, Antarctica, missing U-boats at the end of WW2, "They heard the voice that POLER MAN HAD FOUND THEM...and the screams, and the contact was lost..."(12:58~) etc etc.

Agartha UFO Base Antarctica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkH4TcVD_CM

And I repost the images of what is said to be the film which Adm. Byrd brought back, that was filmed on board of his aircraft, according to the person who currently owns it. (Turned out to be a Japanese CT writer.)

You heard woolly mammoth in the vid towards the end with Adm. Byrd story, yeah?

Here's the woolly mammoth for you. And the giants of Agartha. Only at CHANI. LOL

post-11-0-13141100-1445845863_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-51551400-1445845888_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-53561700-1445845942_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-09678900-1445845976_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-96474500-1445846063_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-21034100-1445846108_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-33079800-1445846135_thumb.jpg

Then this vid gets posted on 23 Oct 2015...All in this timing...(1st posted by breezy on another thread)

• Like 3

Ariel Sharon's disease caused with ancient Kaballistic curse

http://english.pravda.ru/history/16-01-2006/9510-sharon-0/

"A group of twenty men gathered at a cemetery of the Israeli town of Rosh Pina on a quiet night of July 23, 2005. All of them were bearded, married, in their fifties. All but one were wrapped in black prayer shawls. The men were holding black candles in their hands. They were headed by one Josi Dayan, a rabbi and expert in Kaballah. The men gathered to put P__ d_-N__ (“Lashes of Fire”), an ancient Kaballistic curse, on Ariel Sharon. "

• Like 1

Love this guy, Wim Hof "The Iceman"..primitive knowledge we have long lost.

post-3827-0-87334400-1446202448_thumb.jp

• Like 1

YT removals of vids:

Being one of the Youtube directors from the beginning of YT itself, and STILL gets deleted her channel. 

...Amazing....

Poster's note:

"2015/10/27 にライブ配信

Our sister channel PCTV Network has been taken down without warning by Youtube today! Join me to hear what happened. Simultaneously my http://projectcamelotportal.com site has also been taken down... All this the morning after we were about to go live with our Indiegogo campaign: 

UPDATE: We found out late last night a company that was stealing all our PCTV videos also had all the videos deleted off their site! They had downloaded all or a large number PCTV videos then uploaded them to their site. NOW THEY ARE GONE TOO! This means someone outside of Youtube is responsible... The hand reaches farther than youtube on this."

• Like 7

Alien Abduction Takes Me To Mars Caught on Film 2015

From the Poster's Note:

"2015/11/06 に公開

Alien Abduction Takes Me To Mars Caught on Film 2015 This is my description of what it was like aboard an Alien Spacecraft. Looking back to my footage and the announcement that Nasa has just stated that liquid water flows on Mars ...Reminds me of the stills I took with my Cannon EOS aboard Voss's ship, named the "JAMAHDJES" This ship took me to the planet Mars in just 3 seconds...What I see when I arrive to Mars is when things get exciting..."

• Like 3

Alien Interventions to Missiles, Especially Nukes

UFO ATTACCA MISSILE NUCLEARE

Shocking Video of a UFO Tracking an Iranian Missile Test

0786eee7.jpg

65f1ca66.jpg

<Images: http://karapaia.livedoor.biz/archives/51512695.html>

'Aliens tried to save America from nuclear war': UFOs shot at missiles in White Sands to protect Earth, claims former astronaut

• Comment made by Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon 
  • He says UFO stories from high-ranking military officials back up claim 
  • 'Test missiles were frequently shot down by alien spacecraft,' he said

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3195416/Aliens-tried-save-America-nuclear-war-UFOs-shot-missiles-White-Sands-protect-Earth-claims-former-astronaut.html

• Like 4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3256753/ET-conquer-colonise-humanity-warns-Stephen-Hawking-Physicist-claims-nomadic-aliens-destroy-world.html

ET will 'conquer and colonise' humanity, warns Stephen Hawking: Physicist claims nomadic aliens could destroy the world 

• 'The outcome could be like when Columbus landed in America,' he said
  • Physicist has previously said that AI could control humans in 100 years
  • 'I think the survival of the human race will depend on its ability to find new homes elsewhere in the universe' added the physicist 
  • Like 3

Freemason membership records spanning 190 years go online

http://news.yahoo.com/freemason-membership-records-spanning-190-years-online-162132188.html

"Records of two million members of the secretive Freemasons have been published online, showing that its members during Britain's imperial heyday included Winston Churchill, Oscar Wilde and Rudyard Kipling.

Membership records from 1733 to 1923 -- mainly in Britain and the British Empire --- have been digitised and published on the family history website Ancestry, the company said Monday."

The UK gateway for search:

http://search.ancestry.co.uk/search/group/freemason_registers

Australian gateway:

http://search.ancestry.com.au/search/group/freemason_registers?geo_a=t&geo_s=uk&geo_t=au&geo_v=2.0.0&o_iid=41021&o_lid=41021&o_sch=Web+Property

• Like 2

It's a Tabloid Stuff maybe...BUT....

Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan Together on Camera

This is a Conspiracy Theorist version of Tabloid insider revelation stuff.

But sure enough...it was not just any superficial tabloid stuff...it got deeeeeeeply intertwined with "too close to the core" info stuff, treading on some groups' tows, and mention comes up about Dr Steven Greer making WTH statements and peeps totally not saying anything about them & the Camelot was the first to point them out....

Anyway, hope you enjoy finding about what happened to the Camelot and Avalon.

Please note it's done back in 2011.

• Like 3

This revelation is from 2013.

It's a good time to re-absorb what's been shown on that NASA material, how much of the stuff they pointed out actually became true.....

• Like 2

Dr. Steven Greer - Nov. 21, 2015 - How the Secret Government Works: The Most Explosive Expose - HD

Very interesting video    Tx phillipbbg

• Like 2

I would like to say that I am not a fan of Dr Steven Greer on a personal note and I am with many in saying "I find it hard to watch the man present on you tube.

BUT at least he only presents what he can substantiate and verify with evidence.

Hence why he is disliked but tolerated. Evidence based statements are difficult to refute even by the darkest in our society.

At least you won't be filled up with someone's extended imagination_ary story telling and theorising to influence you into becoming a commercial follower of him personally. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 6

Thanks for the link, breezy!(・ω・)ノ

I will watch it. It sounds interesting...

Project Avalon/Camelot had a feud against Dr. Greer, too.

Because they caught on what Dr. Greer was saying turned out to be anti-humanity in a sense (hard to explain in words...but I understand that Bill did not agree with the idea of Dr. Greer that ALL aliens are benevolent. I have to agree with Bill. Peeps, please do your own research on this.)... 

Anyway, they did not agree some stuff pointed out by Dr. Greer.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Greer turned out to be a Hybrid working for the cause that's well planned.

Regardless, so far, I appreciate his disclosure actions.

However, a scary thought popped up: if peeps discover Dr. Greer turned out to be not what we expected, then The Disclosure movement would receive negative impact...that's a negative draw back for the Humanity to accept the fact of other races existing with us.

• Like 4

Hybrid, hmmm, is that why i, literally, cannot watch him? He creeps me out, so then is that just his manner or my intuition at work?  I found this presentation interesting, because of the history involved.  I'm not sure I take anyone's word about all ET's 100%. My own thoughts have always led me to believe that we would have to be awful smug to believe we are the only race of beings in the universe. Seeings as how there is such a variation among humans, ie: good/bad, deceptive/truthful etc, why would I believe the same could/would not be true of other worldly or dimensional beings also?  I say take it all in, and use your inherent ability to discern.

• Like 5