The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

I would not normally post on this stuff because it's all hard to track down as 'real' but I will add this thread because it is real, not only as reported officially but I have a personal friend working down at Christchurch Airport and he has insider ears on the Scott Base - McMurdo Sound installations in Antarctica. Here is Our Local papers take on another aspect of all this and I can tell you our local papers do not do conspiracy stories, but this sure reads like one to me!     

There, an autopsy by Christchurch forensic pathologist Dr Martin Sage found that Marks died from somehow ingesting the equivalent of a large glass of methanol.

By the time this was discovered, the 49 people who left the South Pole alive had scattered across the world. Marks' living quarters had been cleaned up, and potential evidence discarded as rubbish.

With witnesses gone and evidence trashed, finding the answer to Marks' death fell to Detective Senior Sergeant Grant Wormald of the New Zealand Police. The investigation was to take eight years and, in the end, the questions remained.

Wormald did rule out some possible explanations.

It was highly unlikely to be suicide. Marks was in love with Sonja Wolter, whom he had met in Antarctica and planned to marry. An accident was also considered unlikely.

Coroner Richard McElrea's report ruled out none of these possibilities, and raised another.

"An alternative possibility is he drank methanol through a third person's actions, either in the form of a prank or with a more sinister motive."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10561811

• Like 7

First US Ebola Patient Dies 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/305795#!

not sure if this is true...

I just had the strangest thing happen in regard to this story. I hit the link to bring  up the story again, and it brought up the he died original story, then before I could do anything else, the story changed as I watched it. I kept checking our news yesterday and found no other story to corroborate it, but this one definitely said he had died. I thought it strange that the info came from an Israeli news source, but it has changed, and now says the following:

First US Ebola Patient Fighting for His Life

October 5, 2014

"Thomas A. Duncan, who became ill with Ebola after arriving from West Africa in Dallas two weeks ago, is fighting for his life today after his condition worsened to critical, according to the director of the US Centers for Disease Control."

snip

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/305795#!

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/phages.html   

Detailed PROOF of U S Plan to destroy 90 percent of World Population with Ebola

David Vose

September 30, 2014

Links here

http://drrichswier.com/2014/08/06/ame...

http://www.intellihub.com/u-s-governm...

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/201...

http://newsweekly.com.au/article.php?...

http://www.answers.com/topic/pianka

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2...

This video will show the evidence that the U S is about to destroy 90 percent of the World Population with Ebola. The Plan was concocted by a Jewish Scientist. He presented the Plan in 2006 and the U S got a patent on the virus in 2007. This Video will expose the players and the reasons for their treason and treachery. These accusations will certainly not be harsh enough for those who plot the murder of 90 percent of Mankind.

FYI only, you can digest it, and go from there. I think we all have agreed from the start that something very strange is/has been going on. The way things are being handled seem like an exercise in stupidity. (on one page of this video I found the date of 2010 staring at  me from the top, very interesting. GOM/release of organism=2010)

Tx Reddwolf

Seattle's Harborview will accept overseas Ebola patients

BY Stephanie Klein

October 6, 2014

"Harborview Medical Center is now the fifth hospital in the U.S. offering to take in Americans infected with Ebola.

"We're expecting all healthcare facilities to be prepared, to identify, manage possible Ebola cases including Harborview. Harborview is extending their services to patients overseas as well," said Dr. Jeff Duchin with Public Health - Seattle & King County.

"We're preparing for the eventuality that there will be more persons who are on humanitarian missions who are providing direct services that are essential to get this outbreak under control. This is not a local problem here in King County."

Duchin said the most common scenario is patients who think they might have Ebola, but don't.

"We may or may not see a real Ebola case, but certainly the potential exists. You can't quantify it," he said."

snip

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2619033/seattles-harborview-will-accept-ebola-patients-overseas

Well, getting a little close to home with this. I only have a question or two. Why take a chance on spreading Ebola where it isn't? and have they had so many cases that Emory's  or the CDC's facilities  in Georgia are overwhelmed, so that they have to even take those few US citizens, infected, to places where Ebola is not, for treatment???

I will add this one because it has to do with eyes/after Ebola

Survivors of Ebola risk eye problems years after

September 11, 2014

"Even after surviving Ebola viral disease, experts have warned that the survivors of the infection stand a risk of experiencing eye problems, poor eye sight and arthralgia, a type of joint and bone pain that can feel similar to arthritis.

Assessment of 20 survivors of the 1995 Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo who enrolled in a follow-up study found some of them developed eye problems that lasted for over a month even after recovery.

In this study documented in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, some of them also developed uveitis, a complication with eyes and vision, which occurs due to an inflammatory condition. It causes excess tearing, eye sensitivity, eye inflammation and even blindness."

snip

http://tribune.com.ng/health-news/item/15679-survivors-of-ebola-risk-eye-problems-years-after

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uveitis

Does anyone recall the DRACO vaccine?  Supposed to kill ANY and ALL viral infections So WHERE is it now?

THE PROCESS IS

DRACO: Death to the Virus

November 17, 2011

"In a paper published 27 July [1], researchers from MIT reported successful tests in mice with a new drug that holds the promise of being a cure to all viruses. The drug, DRACO (Double-stranded RNA Activated Caspase Oligomerizer), works as a “broad-spectrum” antiviral, killing virus-hijacked cells by targeting double-stranded RNA produced in the viral replication process. DRACO proved successful against all 15 viruses tested “including rhinoviruses that cause the common cold, H1N1 influenza, a stomach virus, a polio virus, dengue fever and several other types of hemorrhagic fever.” [2]

We may expect results from cell trials against AIDS within the next 12 months"  <<<AIDS? EBOLA?? HEP B???

snip

http://www.process.org/discept/2011/11/17/draco-death-to-the-virus/

I'd like everyone to remember that in chat we toss things around, and talk about a lot of things. That others such as Acolyte, Reddwolf, Neo, Firefly,  Phillipbbg, Landdownunder, waiting, well the whole crew, really, remind each other of things we are aware of from the bezerk days, or current things that just make the bells go off. They too are very much responsible for the posts or connections I manage to make, by being a sounding board or providing links. I don't want anyone to think I do it all alone when a lot of the time, it's very much a joint effort.

• Like 15

I have been waiting in the hope I was wrong......!

I have to add something I wrote 20 years ago because it seems to be related.  Not only that but dates and timing seem to fit, especially as 2010 is mentioned in the above video link and that to my knowledge is when the shit hit the fan down here on earth and my off world contacts all arrived enforce to try and stop something they were not happy with. So I'm only guessing but is it all connected.

From the last few pages of both editions of Coevolution.

Appendix 1:

The Tests

What you are about to read I had not intended to include in this book. For

one, I do not believe in scaremongering. I think the human race has

enough things to be concerned about without my adding to its woes. In

any case, the purpose of this book is to enlighten, not frighten!

Some people around me have expressed an interest in knowing more

about these compatibility tests which were required before I could enter

the so-called breeding program on Haven. With respect to certain

'events' that are about to take place on planet Earth, perhaps it would not

be such a bad thing to put a few things into perspective. I would hope I

have some of this wrong, but I doubt it!

We have never been alone on this planet. Another race—you can call

them "Greys" if you like—has been here longer than we have. They seem

to have been content to live mostly underground up until now.

Somehow, quite recently (I don't know exactly when or why), their agenda

seems to have changed. Linked to this change in agenda is some tie-in

with factions of our Earth's military-industrial cartel (if that is the right

term for it). This agenda, according to my alien hosts, is "to let loose or

introduce a new breed of so-called humans onto this planet we call our

own".

Now, before you start to jump up and down over this revelation, there is

some controversy even in my own mind as to how we got here in the first

place. It may have been just such a move long ago which brought about

the species called Homo sapiens—you and me! If you think we are such a

nice lot, please find me a Neanderthal man or woman—the species we

superseded on this planet.

You may ask how such a thing as a new race could be brought about

without our resisting it. Quite simply, build a new race that has a resistance

to a certain lethal virus and then let that lethal virus free amongst

the general population. You see, all the best plans are simple ones! If

you don't believe that a new race of humans is being constructed on this

planet right under our noses, I suggest you start reading some alternative

literature.

So what has all this got to do with the testing I was undergoing on

Haven? Once again, it is quite simple. There have already been some

preliminary tests done on this planet Earth to see how these viruses

work! I could quite easily have been carrying one of these viruses, as any

of us could. Some of the tests were not to see if I had any viruses, but,

rather, to see if I was resistant to them in the long term! There would not

be much point in those on Haven building a race to come to Earth, only

to be killed off immediately by some deadly virus.

By now, you must surely see a bigger picture emerging. It's going to get

very interesting down here on Earth in the next few years. I would suggest

you start looking after your body and start eating properly, for you

will need to be in the best of health if you are going to be around to see

how all this works out. Yes, you can beat it if you are healthy. The

human body is a wonderful thing—very resistant and resilient.

It may now be a little more obvious why a worldwide shutdown of

access to natural health remedies is being implemented lately through

various trade agreements. Once you understand the big picture, all the

little things fall into place. Again, I can only advise you to become educated

on the subject. Knowledge is power!

Back to the tests. It appeared to me as if they were testing every part of

my body as if each segment or organ had come from a different place!

Now that is a scary thought. The tests also seem to include areas that

were outside my physical body.

Maybe this future interaction between Zeena and me was also to be a

true union of the souls. At that time I had no idea what might be in store

for me, but the tests were extensive and seemed to be on a molecular

level, or so I was told. My only doubt is I hope I'm not working for the

wrong side here!

There is not much more I can tell you about the tests. I'm no medic, but

it seemed that I met all the criteria that had been set. Because of reasons

of personal privacy, though, I have opted not to divulge any more details

about what exactly was required of me in the breeding program.

• Like 14

“ZMapp is composed of three ‘humanised’ monoclonal antibodies manufactured in plants, specifically Nicotiana. It is an optimised cocktail combining the best components of MB-003 and ZMAb. [anybody see a connection between EBOLA and STOP SMOKING campaign???]

Hi guys,

I wasn't going to say anything about this, but this has been nagging me for a couple of days  :rolleyes:

Also, I had to do some quick revision first about vaccine production, before I posted anything...

The quote above does not mean that Nicotiana plants have naturally occurring monoclonal antibodies.  As far as science knows, plants do not have antibodies as part of their immune system.  Antibodies are very specific to vertebrates.

What the quote is referring to, is that Nicotiana plants are utilised to produce human monoclonal antibodies.  These are transgenic plants - (genetically engineered and designed for this specific purpose) - for the large-scale production of antibodies for vaccines.  As far as I know, the use of plants is still in experimental phase.  Normally they use transgenic mice for this purpose (poor mice!).

In my very quick research, the Nicotiana plant has also been utilised to produce a treatment for the West Nice virus: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20133644

I also downloaded a PDF entitled:  'Production of antibodies in plants and their use for global health'.  If anyone is interested, I will post it here for reference material (it's a bit heavy going).

Fischer_2003_Vaccine.pdf

• Like 14

MESmeRiSe I think you are on the right track, what I have been suggesting in my Coev post and others a few weeks back, it was that plants are being altered (modified) to assist us, as needed. This is being done by plant based ETs and maybe others, it all started back in 2010, that date again! Look for new medicines being extracted from plants, even plants we didn't know existed a few years ago. This is what I've been told, what I know I should say. Not to say there is not already a good number of plants that can help us that already exist. But I feel the need will grow stronger in the coming years or months. Sad to say. 

• Like 11

Nicotiana plants have been used as a chemical factory for years churning out novel compounds designed in the lab . And just to give you an idea on the money spent on natural product research (primarily plant and fungi), when I was collecting for the pharmas. Just before 9/11, Merck alone was spending  ~$US1Billion per year. I had been negotiating with them to set up a lab here, things were moving along okay until 9/11 hit the fan, they pulled hundreds of millions of dollars out of natural product research, but they been collecting throughout the world for decades anyway.

The unfortunate thing about bioprospecting is the patents now granted for botanical compounds. It's getting to the point that no therapeutic company will be allowed to produce therapeutics from the same plants that have patents granted on their genetic structure and chemistry, so pharmas may produce a cure, but hang onto it as long as they like whilst milking the population $$$$$Bs from 'treatments' that can go on for your lifetime.

The good news is.........sorry, there is none on this front atm :angry2:

Well, perhaps a little. Australia's rainforest plants have only been collected for bioprospecting 'legally' by a small hand full of pharmas.

• Like 8

While it seems that this thread has taken a bit of a curve ball its right on track in a way.

Blue ET, I have always wondered about the person who has autism, considering that I do believe that this was created through vaccinations and that no matter what we do , vaccinations are forever on the increase as is autism. A few years ago I started to get the opinion that this was all done on purpose and with a clear and direct reason...They are manufacturing another type of human. Im not talking about the human who is inflicted with autism to the point that its a huge problem, Im talking about the "Sheldon Coopers" of this world.

The Manufactured Human

The Future Human

• Like 9

While it seems that this thread has taken a bit of a curve ball its right on track in a way.

Blue ET, I have always wondered about the person who has autism, considering that I do believe that this was created through vaccinations and that no matter what we do , vaccinations are forever on the increase as is autism. A few years ago I started to get the opinion that this was all done on purpose and with a clear and direct reason...They are manufacturing another type of human. Im not talking about the human who is inflicted with autism to the point that its a huge problem, Im talking about the "Sheldon Coopers" of this world.

The Manufactured Human

The Future Human

Imelda I have a scary version of a future world, where cyborg type people that live forever or close to it, sit behind closed doors (as they do now) and control a worker population of synthetic beings just designed for the job in hand, like humans but that eat less and demand nothing of their masters, use almost no natural resources except in their construction, can be remolded into more efficient beings when technology permits and people like you are I are a thing of distant past. That is a world I came here to deconstruct before it even exists. Coevolution has more twists to it than a monkey's tail and the full story has not yet been released because it's not over till it's over as 'they' say.    

Edit to add:

My motivation to protect the human race as a self-procreating Vessel for spirit based entities to play in, is almost purely selfish! I love to have the chance to play down here, I might never come back, but I wish to protect the chance and opportunity that I may. This game we all play down here is the best that has ever been invented in all the universes I've played in so far, long may it continue and no cyborg is going to rob me of a re-run opportunity.   

• Like 8

Thank you  MESmeRiSe, I don't know anything about the production of ZMapp (cure, not vaccine), I just think there is a connection  why Nicotiana benthamiana is used for the manufacture of Ebola and other similar virus' cure production and the campaign of the stop smoking Nicotiana benthamiana.

I think this plant will probably be very closely genetically related to humans and that could be why they're using it.

I have always suspected that to get the population to not smoke is NOT to  benefit hour health, but somehow the opposit : :)

Interesting "coincidences"  :

Mapp Biopharmaceutical, Inc:
Was founded in 2003 and is Privately held.
Has $810,000 in estimated annual revenue.
Employs 8 people.
Has 8 employees located here at the Single Location.

This listing is for Mapp Biopharmaceutical, Inc's Single Location in San Diego, CA. The company primarily operates in the Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences Companies industry.

Saving the Earth with Ebola

Professor Pianka said the Earth as we know it will not survive without drastic measures. Then, and without presenting any data to justify this number, he asserted that the only feasible solution to saving the Earth is to reduce the population to 10 percent of the present number.

He then showed solutions for reducing the world's population in the form of a slide depicting the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. War and famine would not do, he explained. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved.

Pianka then displayed a slide showing rows of human skulls, one of which had red lights flashing from its eye sockets.

AIDS is not an efficient killer, he explained, because it is too slow. His favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world's population is airborne Ebola ( Ebola Reston ), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. However, Professor Pianka did not mention that Ebola victims die a slow and torturous death as the virus initiates a cascade of biological calamities inside the victim that eventually liquefy the internal organs

Payout deal ends tobacco farming

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/health-science/payout-deal-ends-tobacco-farming/story-e6frg8y6-1111112425673

TOBACCO farming in Australia ended yesterday - 136 years after the first crop was planted in Sydney's Parramatta

Tobacco therapeutics

What is known is that the antibodies are produced in a Australian strain of the tobacco plant (Nicotiana benthamiana) by Kentucky Bioprocessing in Owensboro, Kentucky, a 23-acre, contract R&D and protein production company that was acquired in January by Reynolds America, Inc, the parent company of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco.

In 2007, Mapp engaged KBP to manufacture a post-exposure treatment for Ebola infection, according to David Howard, head of external communications for RAI Services Company

Recently, said Howard, “KBP complied with a request from Emory University Hospital and Samaritan’s Purse to provide a limited amount of ZMapp.”

But Howard stressed that ZMapp is not approved for human use in North America or any other country but an IND for the product was likely to have been submitted by the end of 2014.

The limited product information sheet published overnight by LeafBio and Mapp reiterate that extremely small amounts of the product remains available. Howard said that scale-up for anticipated human trials would take “two months or longer.”

• Like 8

Going off thread a bit, last post on tobacco for me.

You have to ask the question, why did the PTB give approval for all the chemicals to be added into tobacco growing between WWI and more so after WWII.

Since taking up organic tobacco, I rarely cough and am smoking less, it's all in the chemicals (and atmospheric radiation).

Worth reading-

.......Remember, for any theory to be accepted scientifically, it must first be proven in accordance with rigorous requirements universally agreed by scientists. First the suspect agent (tobacco smoke) must be isolated, then used in properly controlled laboratory experiments to produce the claimed result, i.e. lung cancer in mammals. Despite exposing literally tens of thousands of especially vulnerable mice and rats to the equivalent of 200 cigarettes per day for years on end, "medical science" has never once managed to induce lung cancer in any mouse or rat. Yes, you did read that correctly. For more than forty years, hundreds of thousands of medical doctors have been deliberately lying to you.

The real scientists had the quasi-medical researchers by the throat, because "pairing" the deadly radioactive particle experiment with the benign tobacco smoke experiment, proved conclusively for all time that smoking cannot under any circumstances cause lung cancer. And further, in one large "accidental" experiment they were never allowed to publish, the real scientists proved with startling clarity that smoking actually helps to protect against lung cancer. 

All mice and rats are used one-time-only in a specific experiment, and then destroyed. In this way researchers ensure that the results of whatever substance they are testing cannot be accidentally "contaminated" by the real or imagined effects of another substance. Then one day as if by magic, a few thousand mice from the smoking experiment "accidentally" found their way into the radioactive particle experiment, which in the past had killed every single one of its unfortunate test subjects. But this time,completely against the odds, sixty percent of the smoking mice survived exposure to the radioactive particles. The only variable was their prior exposure to copious quantities of tobacco smoke.......

http://www.sott.net/article/226999-Smoking-Helps-Protect-Against-Lung-Cancer

• Like 11

MESmeRiSe I think you are on the right track, what I have been suggesting in my Coev post and others a few weeks back, it was that plants are being altered (modified) to assist us, as needed. This is being done by plant based ETs and maybe others, it all started back in 2010, that date again! Look for new medicines being extracted from plants, even plants we didn't know existed a few years ago. This is what I've been told, what I know I should say. Not to say there is not already a good number of plants that can help us that already exist. But I feel the need will grow stronger in the coming years or months. Sad to say. 

If that's the case, BlueET, then I'm all for it.  I've always believed that plants are the biggest solution in evolving human health to another level way beyond what was ever capable in the past.  Unfortunately, my human self looks at the diminishing quality of the soils and thinks, oh boy, we have a long way to go yet...  :-[ I sure hope those guys can speed up the process!  I really want to see iodine and mineral rich soils!

Nicotiana plants have been used as a chemical factory for years churning out novel compounds designed in the lab . And just to give you an idea on the money spent on natural product research (primarily plant and fungi), when I was collecting for the pharmas. Just before 9/11, Merck alone was spending  ~$US1Billion per year. I had been negotiating with them to set up a lab here, things were moving along okay until 9/11 hit the fan, they pulled hundreds of millions of dollars out of natural product research, but they been collecting throughout the world for decades anyway.

The unfortunate thing about bioprospecting is the patents now granted for botanical compounds. It's getting to the point that no therapeutic company will be allowed to produce therapeutics from the same plants that have patents granted on their genetic structure and chemistry, so pharmas may produce a cure, but hang onto it as long as they like whilst milking the population $$$$$Bs from 'treatments' that can go on for your lifetime.

The good news is.........sorry, there is none on this front atm :angry2:

Well, perhaps a little. Australia's rainforest plants have only been collected for bioprospecting 'legally' by a small hand full of pharmas.

Thanks Botanic.  I wasn't sure whether the Nicotiana plants were now used in full-scale production of novel compounds.  Very interesting what you wrote about bioprospecting too. These pharmas have massive databases on all the compounds they collect and try to find a perfect match for whatever treatment they're looking for.  Once found, they'll then alter the compound so it becomes 'novel' and patent it... That's probably why it doesn't work as efficiently as it could have, like you say....making more money from lifetime applications *sigh*.

Thank you  MESmeRiSe, I don't know anything about the production of ZMapp (cure, not vaccine), I just think there is a connection  why Nicotiana benthamiana is used for the manufacture of Ebola and other similar virus' cure production and the campaign of the stop smoking Nicotiana benthamiana.

I think this plant will probably be very closely genetically related to humans and that could be why they're using it.

I have always suspected that to get the population to not smoke is NOT to  benefit hour health, but somehow the opposit : :)

No worries Salustra :)   Perhaps Nicotiana benthamiana has other qualities, that haven't been reported, which can help with the treatment of viral infections.  Who knows?  I hope that's the case.  Plants are our saviours.

I just didn't want you to think that by smoking tobacco, that you would get the benefits of the antibodies that the article mentions.  Let's just say that hypothetically, the plant produces these antibodies naturally (which they don't).  Antibodies are protein structures.  As soon as a flame hits it, it would cook and denature the protein, thus rendering it useless.  A bit like throwing a piece of steak onto the BBQ.

:-*

• Like 8

Ebola Infects Spanish Nurse, a First in West

By RAPHAEL MINDER and DENISE GRADY

OCT. 6, 2014

BARCELONA, Spain — A nurse in Spain has become the first health worker to be infected with the Ebola virus outside of West Africa, raising serious concerns about how prepared Western nations are to safely treat people with the deadly illness.

The nurse contracted the illness while treating a Spanish missionary who was infected in Sierra Leone and flown to Madrid’s Carlos III hospital, where he died on Sept. 25, Spain’s Health Ministry said. The priest, Manuel García Viejo, died three days after being flown back to Spain, and the nurse entered his room only twice, including once after his death, according to Antonio Alemany, a health official from the regional government of Madrid.

The case is particularly worrisome to health experts because Spain is a developed country that is considered to possess the kind of rigorous infection control measures that should prevent disease transmission in the hospital. Although the Ebola epidemic has killed hundreds of doctors and nurses in West Africa, health officials in Europe and the United States have reassured the public repeatedly that if the disease reached their shores, their health care systems would be able to treat patients safely, without endangering health workers or the public.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/07/world/europe/spain-reports-first-case-of-ebola-contracted-outside-west-africa.html?_r=0

• Like 6

Ebola virus victim to be treated in Norway

Published: 06 Oct 2014 22:09 GMT+02:00

Updated: 06 Oct 2014 22:09 GMT+02:00

A Norwegian woman, diagnosed with the Ebola virus while working for a charity organisation out in Sierra Leone, will be treated in Oslo, it was confirmed on Monday.

The woman, who was working for Médecins Sans Frontières, fell ill at the weekend and was placed in isolation on Sunday. On Monday she was confirmed as having contracted Ebola.

<snip>

The woman will be flown back to Norway where Norwegian health authorities will take over her treatment.

Kaltenborn said: “We are sure that our colleague will receive the best treatment available. We have kept in touch with our colleague and her family. We will continue to give them all the support we can give.”

Prime Minister Erna Solberg was quick to react and dispel public fears about a possible Ebola outbreak in Norway.

"The reason this disease spreads so quickly throughout West Africa is because these are countries without infrastructure and without good health services. Here in Norway we can handle this quickly," assured Solberg.

<snip>

Link to full article:  http://www.thelocal.no/20141006/ebola-victim-to-be-treated-in-norway

• Like 6

Wow talk about air borne stuff! I looked out my window this morning to a large friggin square of chemtrail in the sky!! and then two came making an "X" right over the lake very close to the house.This is a first...I didn't know they could make squares. This is obviously a target zone...

post-2797-0-38698000-1412703662_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-09893700-1412703753_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-92934300-1412703798_thumb.jp

• Like 6

Spanish nurse Ebola infection blamed on substandard gear and protocol lapse

October 7, 2014

Ashifa Kassam

"Staff at Madrid’s Carlos III hospital say protective suits do not meet WHO standards as second nurse undergoes tests for virus"

"Health professionals in Madrid have blamed substandard equipment and a failure to follow protocol for the first case of Ebola to be contracted outside west Africa.

Health authorities announced on Monday that a Spanish nurse at Madrid’s Carlos III hospital who treated a patient repatriated from Sierra Leone had twice tested positive for Ebola.

Her husband had also been admitted to hospital and was in isolation, and a second nurse from the same team that treated both repatriated Ebola victims was also being tested. In this case, the nurse contacted the authorities on Monday complaining of a fever. She was in isolation in the Carlos III Hospital while authorities waited for the test results, a spokesperson for the Madrid regional government said.

A third person, a man recently arrived from Nigeria, was also under quarantine in Madrid but tested negative for Ebola in his first test.

Health authorities said they were monitoring more than 50 possible contacts of the nurse.

Staff at the hospital where she worked told El País that the protective suits they were given did not meet World Health Organisation (WHO) standards, which specify that suits must be impermeable and include breathing apparatus. Staff also pointed to latex gloves secured with adhesive tape as an example of how the suits were not impermeable and noted that they did not have their own breathing equipment."

snip

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/07/ebola-crisis-substandard-equipment-nurse-positive-spain

Tx Reddwolf

'In 1976 I discovered Ebola - now I fear an unimaginable tragedy'

October 4, 2014

Rafaela von Bredow and Veronika Hackenbroch

"Peter Piot was a researcher at a lab in Antwerp when a pilot brought him a blood sample from a Belgian nun who had fallen mysteriously ill in Zaire"

Ebola isn't the big one. So what is? And are we ready for it?
Answering the ten basic questions you were afraid to ask

Peter-Piot-011.jpg

Professor Peter Piot, the Director of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine: ‘Around June it became clear to me there was something different about this outbreak. I began to get really worried’ Photograph: Leon Neal/AFP

"Professor Piot, as a young scientist in Antwerp, you were part of the team that discovered the Ebola virus in 1976. How did it happen?

I still remember exactly. One day in September, a pilot from Sabena Airlines brought us a shiny blue Thermos and a letter from a doctor in Kinshasa in what was then Zaire. In the Thermos, he wrote, there was a blood sample from a Belgian nun who had recently fallen ill from a mysterious sickness in Yambuku, a remote village in the northern part of the country. He asked us to test the sample for yellow fever.

These days, Ebola may only be researched in high-security laboratories. How did you protect yourself back then?

We had no idea how dangerous the virus was. And there were no high-security labs in Belgium. We just wore our white lab coats and protective gloves. When we opened the Thermos, the ice inside had largely melted and one of the vials had broken. Blood and glass shards were floating in the ice water. We fished the other, intact, test tube out of the slop and began examining the blood for pathogens, using the methods that were standard at the time."

snip

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/04/ebola-zaire-peter-piot-outbreak

• Like 7

CDC: Airborne Ebola possible but unlikely

October 7, 2014

By Elise Viebeck

"The Ebola virus becoming airborne is a possible but unlikely outcome in the current epidemic, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Tom Frieden said Tuesday. 
The outbreak involves Ebola Zaire, a strain that is passed through bodily fluids, not the air. But some experts have expressed fear about viral mutations due to the unprecedented — and rising — number of Ebola cases. 

Frieden sought to allay those fears during a call with reporters. 
"The rate of change [with Ebola] is slower than most viruses, and most viruses don't change how they spread," he said. Frieden is unofficially spearheading the U.S. response to Ebola. 
"That is not to say it's impossible that it could change [to become airborne]," he continued. "That would be the worst-case scenario. We would know that by looking at ... what is happening in Africa. That is why we have scientists from the CDC on the ground tracking that." 
snip

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/220046-cdc-airborne-ebola-possible-but-unlikely

CDC: Doctors, nurses fleeing Ebola hospitals, virus not contained

Paul Bedard

October 7, 2014

"A new and remarkably candid on-the-ground audit from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the Ebola crisis in Liberia said that doctors and nurses have fled hospitals in the infection zone and that obstacles to killing the virus remain.

The analysis of four remote Liberian counties conducted by local and CDC officials that were Ebola-free in August revealed that massive amounts of aid are still needed in the areas to fight the  virus, which can be spread as simply as by burying a dead victim.

While the CDC said locals are getting a handle on the crisis, it warned, “obstacles to preventing spread of Ebola remain, and personal protective equipment, sufficient personnel for effective contact tracing and case management, efficient patient transport and regional diagnostic laboratory capabilities are urgently needed.”

snip

http://washingtonexaminer.com/cdc-doctors-nurses-fleeing-ebola-hospitals-virus-not-contained/article/2554486

Ebola doctor: Cameraman 'reasonably stable' but not out of Woods yet

By Greg Botelho

October 7, 2014

"CNN) -- A freelance NBC cameraman with Ebola is "reasonably stable" a day after arriving at a Nebraska hospital, though a doctor there cautioned Tuesday it is much too early to say he'll make a swift and smooth recovery

Officials at The Nebraska Medical Center offered few details about Ebola patient Ashoka Mukpo's condition and treatment, beyond saying that he was receiving an experimental drug known as brincidofovir, or CMX001.

The fact they didn't sound any alarms isn't altogether surprising, given Mukpo was able to walk onto the plane that took him to the United States with assistance and his father, Dr. Mitchell Levy, told NBC News on Sunday that his son was feeling "not that ill."

But Dr. Phil Smith, the medical director of the hospital's biocontainment unit, said Tuesday that the 33-year-old Mukpo still has a ways to go in his Ebola fight.

"With Ebola patients in general, sometimes they come in early and they don't look that sick, but later they develop complications with gastrointestinal issues, fluid loss, diarrhea, high fever and other complications, so it is early in the course," Smith said. "So we will have to see how it goes."

snip

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/07/health/ebola/index.html

Schumer applauds Coast Guard decision to inspect ships for Ebola

By Keith Laing

October 7, 2014

"Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is applauding the Obama administration’s decision to inspect cargo ships that are coming to the United States from African nations that have are battling Ebola for signs of the deadly virus among passengers. 

“The administration continues to take thoughtful and straightforward steps in protecting Americans from Ebola, through stronger screening at our ports of entry,” Schumer said in a statement. 

“I am pleased that the U.S. Coast Guard will ensure no cargo ship passengers are displaying symptoms of Ebola before allowing those ships to enter ports in New York, Connecticut and Rhode Island, and I look forward to the details of additional airport screening expected in the coming days,” the outspoken New York senator continued."

snip

http://thehill.com/policy/transportation/220062-schumer-applauds-coast-guard-decision-to-inspect-ships-for-ebola

Here is one I don't think we've posted, but has to do with RH factor. I do believe those w/RH - blood types are the safest ones out there. If it's been posted before, sorry. If not, good to read.

Are you IMMUNE to EBOLA or AIDS? You might be.

September 23, 2014

"You could be …

About 10% of white people are Immune to AIDS

C-C chemokine receptor type 5, also known as CCR5 or CD195, is a protein on the surface of white blood cells that is involved in the immune system as it acts as a receptor for chemokines. This is the process by which T cells are attracted to specific tissue and organ targets. Many forms of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, initially use CCR5 to enter and infect host cells. A few individuals carry a mutation known as CCR5-Δ32 in the CCR5 gene, protecting them against these strains of HIV.

While CCR5 has multiple variants in its coding region, the deletion of a 32-bp segment results in a nonfunctional receptor, thus preventing HIV R5 entry; two copies of this allele provide strong protection against HIV infection. This allele is found in 5–14% of Europeans but is rare in Africans and Asians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5

Now many scientists believe Black Plague was actually EBOLA.

Controversial new research suggests that contrary to the history books, the “Black Death” that devastated medieval Europe was not the bubonic plague, but rather an Ebola-like virus.

Medieval descriptions of the Black Death sound like the hemorrhagic fever caused by an Ebola-like virus, the authors say. Such fever strikes fast and causes blood vessels to burst underneath the skin, bringing out welts, similar to what British medical texts from the Middle Ages describe as “God’s tokens.”

The liquidization of internal organs that causes excruciating pain in Ebola victims matches the descriptions of historical autopsies on plague victims, which similarly describe internal organs being dissolved along with the appearance of a black liquid, according to the authors.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117310

So your ancestors have probably come in contact with this virus before, and those that survived it, went on to breed."

snip

http://investmentwatchblog.com/are-you-immune-to-ebola-or-aids-you-might-be/#VjlfpjKUsAHYvugu.99

Tx Reddwolf

• Like 9

Dallas Ebola patient has died, hospital confirms

The Liberian national who recently became the first man to ever be diagnosed in the United States with Ebola died early Wednesday, a Dallas, Texas hospital said.

"It is with profound sadness and heartfelt disappointment that we must inform you of the death of Thomas Eric Duncan this morning at 7:51 am," Texas Health Resources said in a statement. "Mr. Duncan succumbed to an insidious disease, Ebola. He fought courageously in this battle. Our professionals, the doctors and nurses in the unit, as well as the entire Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas community, are also grieving his passing. We have offered the family our support and condolences at this difficult time."

More at

http://rt.com/usa/194228-dallas-ebola-ventilator-dialysis/

• Like 3

Texas sheriff's deputy rushed to hospital with Ebola symptoms after attending apartment of 'patient zero' who died today

• Dallas County Sheriff Deputy Michael Monnig went to an urgent care clinic in Frisco, Texas with his wife on Wednesday
  • A witness at the clinic described him as 'hunched over and flushed' 
  • The deputy was inside the apartment where Ebola patient Thomas Duncan fell ill - the officer wasn't wearing protective clothing
  • The CDC said the person is not one of the 48 contacts being monitored
  • The CareNow clinic was placed in lock-down 
  • Liberian national Mr Duncan, 42, died from Ebola on Wednesday morning
  • Sgt Monnig's family said today the CDC had told them that their loved one was not at risk and they were just taking precautions

By Louise Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 05:09 AEST, 9 October 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2785514/Second-person-rushed-hospital-Ebola-symptoms-contact-patient-zero-Thomas-Duncan.html#ixzz3FbG8Ad8W

• Like 2

Cairns Ebola scare: Woman under observation in hospital, Red Cross worker had been in Sierra Leone

A 57-year-old woman is under observation in Cairns Hospital in far north Queensland over fears she may have the deadly Ebola virus.

The Cairns local recently returned from Sierra Leone where she was working with the Red Cross helping to treat patients of the outbreak.

Queensland's Chief Health Office Dr Jeannette Young said the woman wore protective equipment at all times while in the country, and they were not breached at any stage.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-09/ebola-scare-woman-under-observation-in-cairns-hospital/5802280

The woman was overseas for one month and returned to Australia healthy at the weekend.

She arrived home to Cairns on Tuesday and placed herself in quarantine, however she does live with a flatmate.

Dr Young said the woman arrived in the emergency department at 1pm (AEST) today and is being assessed by an infectious diseases specialist and getting blood tests.

The blood will be tested in Brisbane and results are due very late tonight or in the early hours of Friday.

"There is no concern for the community at all. She has been in her own home, isolated there," Dr Young said.

"There is no risk for the general community in Cairns.

"The risk of her infecting someone else is very, very low."

The woman rang authorities this morning when she developed a low-grade fever at 37.6 degrees Celsius.

"She is not unwell at this point in time," Dr Young said.

"It is low-grade fever, but we thought it was important she come into the Cairns Hospital and be tested.

• Like 3

A solution is waiting to be sniffed out, how long will it take authorities to start using this sort of screening at airports around the world.... time to wake up and use everything we already have, it is not complicated for the customs sniffer dogs to be re-trained to screen arrivals for fevered or sick people as a first intervention plus the dogs could sweep the aircraft after each flight etc health and safety for the flight staff is important also...

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/269099.php

• Like 5

I'm starting to think they tried to weaponise ebola as part of the chaos reign to-do check list , but they did a really bad job but enough that it spread a bit more than normal outbreaks because it had that little extra active help along the way. Regardless of the effective spread still being relatively low compared to the global population and since most of it is enabled by the critical mass of propaganda. there is now enough rising fear being fomented via the US media to enable what end game they desire.

So job done on that front. GLP should be renamed ELP, Ebola Like Productions. I've never seen anything like it over there.

I see the real lack of reaction to the situation if it is as we are told telling that it is not as bad as it may seem. Sending in troops to fit Ebola. Totally suspect. 

I'm less inclined to fully believe it's as bad as they say. It's been a very strange one with a lot of strange reaction from the western powers. The pulling back of the Doctor and Nancy Writebol while rubberneckers stood watching feet away and even more recently ridiculous story of a plan by ISIS to use suicide bombers infected with ebola really strains creduality. if you even have to even think about that seriously you are not living life!

mqdefault.jpg

Folks let's not forget, the broadcasting of propaganda on the domestic US citizenry was repealed in 2013. So ALL the worlds news is now 100% less reliable than before.

• Like 6

May I also add I do not truly believe in the supposed depopulation agenda akin to the Georgia guide stone half a billion or even less. It makes no logical sense and I feel it's a clever cover but obvious distraction.

Who would benefit from this? Surely not those who depend on the economic feudal system to keep their socioeconomic positions, very high at the top with many billions and more to come to sell their products and services to and tax for that matter.

In the spiritual realm, if there are parasites feeding off the psychic energy of humans trapped in misery and therefor in the negative fearful mode, why would they want less herd to feed off and the way things are there must be a lot of upset to feed from?

There may be an end game agenda but I don't think it's plainly obvious. I also don't think any end game agenda is at hand or at least one that could ever be successful. Nostradamus as far as I rememberi many thousands of years ahead of where we are right now.

I don't feel times Iminent end since it does not exist in the first nor do I wish to prognostic entirely driven by fear for I am not in control of my own free will as anyone is always allowed be or can best try.

• Like 5