The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

http://yournewswire.com/ebola-in-us-coming-back-cdc-announces-35-new-us-ebola-treatment-centers/

Natural News today published an article entitled, “CDC prepares for imminent Ebola wave with designation of 35 US hospitals as Ebola treatment centers” [1]. Yay! What’s strange, as you will see from the list they provided is the areas they are focusing on. My inclination is that they are anticipating a LOT of people to visit family in West Africa over the coming weeks for the holidays and come back with a present for all of us: Ebola!

Natural News’ article states:

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/ebola-in-us-coming-back-cdc-announces-35-new-us-ebola-treatment-centers/#sthash.3jaGnE75.dpuf

• Like 2

imelda,  if these areas represent where they "expect" outbreaks, then northern california takes a hit, southern cali gets off scott free? los angeles, san diego etc don't need treatment centers? being a native northern cali guy my eyebrows are raised here.

from your article  

"

• Kaiser Oakland Medical Center; Oakland, Calif.
  • Kaiser South Sacramento Medical Center; Sacramento, Calif.
  • University of Calif. Davis Medical Center; Sacramento, Calif.
  • University of Calif. San Francisco Medical Center; San Francisco, Calif."
  • Like 4

Hcvslayer...I was hoping a "local" would say something about this. I am a lazy reporter/researcher and when it comes to the bits and bots of other countries, well I could spend a long time finding out where it all belongs and who it belongs to..but I am certain that someone knows better...enter Hcvslayer...stage right...lol

Do you think it is geographical/ racial/ financial/political ??? or something else ?

• Like 2

Maybe, this is why       lol

With Harvest Season, 'Trimmigrants' Flock To California's Pot Capital

California's Humboldt County is known for its towering redwoods. But this region about 200 miles north of San Francisco has another claim to fame. Humboldt is to weed what Napa is to fine wine — it's the heart of marijuana production in the U.S.

Every fall, young people, mostly in their 20s, come from all over the world to work the marijuana harvest. They come seeking jobs as "trimmers" — workers who manicure the buds to get them ready for market. The locals have a name for these young migrant workers: "trimmigrants."

http://www.kqed.org/news/story/2014/12/04/150901/with_harvest_season_trimmigrants_flock_to_californias_pot

• Like 3

Hcvslayer...I was hoping a "local" would say something about this. I am a lazy reporter/researcher and when it comes to the bits and bots of other countries, well I could spend a long time finding out where it all belongs and who it belongs to..but I am certain that someone knows better...enter Hcvslayer...stage right...lol

Do you think it is geographical/ racial/ financial/political ??? or something else ?

since you ask, i can put my 2 cents here.  ( btw at a time when i was stationed out of kaiser med center oakland as a critical care transport nurse, covering central and northern california, i was familiar with virtually all hospitals in region and have either transported too or from each of these 4 many times in the past)  seeing these 4 hospitals and their close proximity to the bay area, specifically the east bay and north bay is evident. 2 are kaisers and 2 are university california hospitals. so the 4 are now only 2 entities, about 60 miles distance from sf to sacto, oakland and uc davis in between. this is tight quarters in the scheme of things when you speak of california populace and geographics as a whole.  sooooo…modes of arrival. i believe healthcare trumps nsa,dod,homeland security,etc (check on the authority of b.a.r.d.a) and therefor has access to total info awareness, with this info created advanced algorithms and have performed predictive analysis studies. maybe sacramento international airport, sf international, and possibly the oakland airport will be ports of arrival. thats my guess by the info i have, but really it is just a guess. also by the minimalist approach, assuming 5 to 10 negative airflow critical care rooms or beds added to each facility, i would think they don't anticipate further outbreak and containment is expected. again just a guess….who knows i could be right  lol

• Like 4

Maybe, this is why       lol

With Harvest Season, 'Trimmigrants' Flock To California's Pot Capital

California's Humboldt County is known for its towering redwoods. But this region about 200 miles north of San Francisco has another claim to fame. Humboldt is to weed what Napa is to fine wine — it's the heart of marijuana production in the U.S.

Every fall, young people, mostly in their 20s, come from all over the world to work the marijuana harvest. They come seeking jobs as "trimmers" — workers who manicure the buds to get them ready for market. The locals have a name for these young migrant workers: "trimmigrants."

http://www.kqed.org/news/story/2014/12/04/150901/with_harvest_season_trimmigrants_flock_to_californias_pot

these trimmers earn their money around here. depending on quality of product and difficulty of trimming (some plants have minimal trim to the flower) 100 to 200 $ per lb trimmed. avg trimmer 1 lb/day, journeyman trimmers may get 2 lb/day. when outdoor is done and skills have been developed picky indoor growers will seek out recommended trimmers to trim their dank. unfortunately commercial trim machines are being bought and hand trimming is going by the wayside. as more smokers accept the machine trim, than we will see less hand manicured buds. as a true connoisseur  

of the plant, hand manicured is essential. most of the kids i see go through here each year are wonderful creatures, eyes filled with hope and adventure…oh to be young again… back to ebola..trimmers usually pick up or give stds. hpv, herpes,hiv

• Like 4

I figured it was time for me to post on this thread again. I recall that as I left for S. Africa, it was being said that the 5 major Eastern international airports in the US, would be checking all flights coming from W. Africa. So there may be some differences here that I'm not aware of, but my flight came into Dulles International Airport from Senegal.  IOW W.Africa.  Now true that is not Sierra Leone, and the flight originated in S.A., however, we did pick up passengers in Dakar, Senegal, and who knows where they may have come from? NO questions asked, no temperatures taken, no checking of any sort took place, to my knowledge.  So it seems either I have a strange understanding of procedures, or, someone is bsing us.

Next point, read the book "Hot Zone".  I absolutely do NOT believe that what we have in the US, is Ebola.  I have doubted for some time that it was Ebola, and have indicated that on this thread several times. Sure there have been mutations, that's true, but I seriously doubt that anyone with true Ebola of any kind Is going to miraculously recover within a week, and look as though they never were sick, when it's over. Where is Dr. Scara? The Doc, that was taken to Nebraska, declared cured very soon after being taken there from a W. African country after treating Ebola patients, then ended up in hospital in NYC, with some sort of respiratory virus, supposedly? We have heard no more about him.  He just seems to have disappeared.

Child with fever checked for Ebola virus after screening at O'Hare.

Dec. 19, 2014

A child with a fever has been admitted to University of Chicago Medical Center to be checked for the Ebola virus after being screened at O’Hare International Airport.

The child, whose age and gender was not released, was admitted "for observation to rule out Ebola virus disease," the hospital said in a statement. "Federal authorities identified the child as having a fever but no other symptoms of Ebola during screening at O’Hare.

"The patient has been isolated under strict quarantine protocols until the child’s condition improves and a diagnosis is established,” the statement said. "The patient is in stable condition at this time. No other information can be shared about the child due to patient privacy laws."

snip  (the thing is here, that the child was traveling from Japan! so why would they even mention Ebola??)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-child-with-ebolalike-symptoms-admitted-at-chicago-hospital-20141219-story.html

Sierra Leone's leading doctor dies of Ebola

Dec. 19, 2014

"FREETOWN (Reuters) - Sierra Leone's leading doctor died of Ebola on Thursday, hours after the arrival in the country of an experimental drug that could have been used to treat him, the government's chief medical officer said.

Victor Willoughby was diagnosed with Ebola last week after he treated a man with organ-related problems. The patient, a senior banker, was later diagnosed with Ebola and has since died.

The drug, ZMab, was transported in frozen form on a Brussels Airlines flight that arrived overnight. Before it could thaw, Willoughby's condition deteriorated, said chief medical officer Brima Kargbo."

snip

http://news.yahoo.com/sierra-leones-leading-doctor-dies-ebola-214133565.html

Ebola: 11th Sierra Leone doctor dies; fire destroys supplies

Dec. 18, 2014

"FREETOWN, Sierra Leone (AP) — One of Sierra Leone's most senior physicians died Thursday from Ebola, the 11th doctor in the country to succumb to the disease, a health official said.

In neighboring Guinea, a fire destroyed medicine crucial to fighting Ebola. The fire engulfed a warehouse at the Conakry airport and burned everything inside, said Dr. Moussa Konate, head of logistics for Guinea's Ebola response. He could not immediately say how much had been lost.

The world's largest Ebola outbreak has drawn a massive international response, and supplies, including everything from rubber gloves to ambulances, have poured into West Africa. The disease has sickened more than 18,600 people and more than 6,900 of them have died, the vast majority in Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia."

snip

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/28a8fd7b245449f5a00e74c28ff3c9c1/11th-sierra-leonean-doctor-dies-ebola

• Like 5

Ebola-hit UK nurse in critical condition

Jan. 3, 2015

"London (AFP) - A British nurse who contracted Ebola in Sierra Leone and was hospitalised in London this week is now in a "critical" condition, the hospital treating her said Saturday.

"The condition of Pauline Cafferkey has gradually deteriorated over the past two days and is now critical," the Royal Free Hospital in London said in a statement.

On Wednesday, doctors had said the 39-year-old Scot was sitting up in bed, reading and talking to staff from inside her isolation tent in the hospital.

They said Cafferkey, who was working with the charity Save the Children in Sierra Leone, had agreed to have blood plasma treatment and take an experimental anti-viral drug.

However, they were not able to give her ZMapp, the drug successfully used to treat fellow British volunteer nurse William Pooley, because global supplies had run out.

snip

As of December 28 -- not counting Cafferkey -- a total of 678 healthcare workers were known to have contracted the virus, and 382 of them had died, the WHO said."

http://news.yahoo.com/ebola-hit-uk-nurse-critical-condition-hospital-143449374.html

• Like 4

Signs Ebola may be leveling off in Sierra Leone: WHO

Jan. 7, 2015

By Stephanie Nebehay and James Harding Giahyue

"GENEVA/MONROVIA (Reuters) - Sierra Leone, the country worst affected by Ebola, reported nearly 250 new confirmed cases in the past week but the spread of the virus there may be slowing, the World Health Organization said on Wednesday.

The epidemic has taken 8,235 lives out of 20,747 known cases worldwide over the past year, it said. Overall, 838 health workers have been infected, killing 495 of them.

The WHO's weekly report was based on figures reported by authorities in nine countries. Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone account for the majority of infections and fatalities.

"There are signs that case incidence may have leveled off in Sierra Leone, although with 248 new confirmed cases reported in the week to 4 January 2015, it remains by far the worst-affected country at present," the WHO said."

snip

http://news.yahoo.com/signs-ebola-may-leveling-off-sierra-leone-202139788.html

• Like 1

Death Becomes Disturbingly Routine: The Diary Of An Ebola Doctor

Jan. 11, 2015

ebola-gloves1_wide-c9894f65a9f606351a9c6

Protective gloves dry out at a treatment center for Ebola patients in Lunsar, Sierra Leone, about 60 miles from the capital of Freetown. Although the Ebola epidemic is leveling off, new cases are still being reported.

Courtesy of Joel Selanikio

Editor's note: Some audiences may find portions of this content disturbing.

"The World Health Organization reports that the Ebola epidemic in Sierra Leone may be leveling off — although nearly 250 new cases were reported there last week.

"Since early December, American doctor Joel Selanikio has been treating Ebola patients in Lunsar, Sierra Leone, about 60 miles from the capital of Freetown. As he wrapped up his tour with the International Medical Corps, he sent along an audio diary of his time in the epidemic's hot zone. Hear his full diary by clicking the audio link at the top of this page.  

http://www.npr.org/programs/weekend-edition-sunday/      <<<<< show

Diary Highlights

Entry 1: Hawa

I rounded on a 16-year-old girl a few days ago. Her name was ... Hawa. When I first saw her under her blanket, I thought that she must be an amputee; then I realized she was just a very small, thin girl.

I didn't get to see Hawa the next day and so today I rounded on her again. For the first time in two days, wanting to examine her fully, I pulled away her blanket and I found that rather than just having a rash, her entire body surface was peeling off in thick pieces revealing very red, painful-looking skin underneath.

Honestly, every person around that bed literally gasped when they saw what she looked like. It was like a burn victim. I've honestly never seen anything like it, except in a burn victim."

snip

http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandsoda/2015/01/11/376362000/death-becomes-disturbingly-routine-the-diary-of-an-ebola-doctor

• Like 3

has anyone information like this ? ? ? 

While All Eyes On Ebola, UN Passes World Patriot Act

share-knowledge.png

The plot thickens with the Ebola crisis as the UN Security Council has unanimously passed a new UN Resolution that allows countries to increase surveillance under the name of counter terrorism, as well as giving states new tools to crack down on dissent by simply labeling activists ‘terrorists’.

agenda-21-trojan-horse-2xp5lj04fj9x4qzy9

The tyranny is beginning to show and the true agenda is coming to light.  So while the world is in a panic over the Ebola crisis, the Power Elite are taking full advantage. Another sleight of hand by the diabolical Globalists.

Global Patriot Act: Resolution 1373 — in effect, a global Patriot Act — fanned outward from the Security Council. Regional bodies joined the effort, adding action plans and treaties to carry out the new policies. The European Union, the African Union, the Organization of American States, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the Association of South East Asian Nations, the Arab League, and other organizations supported the Security Council plan and required their member states to comply with it.

http://www.endalldisease.com/while-all-eyes-on-ebola-un-passes-world-patriot-act/

• Like 3

American who Contracted Ebola in Africa to be treated in the US.

March 12, 2015

" An American health worker who contracted Ebola while volunteering in Africa will be admitted to a secure treatment center at the National Institutes of Health, the agency announced Thursday.

The patient was expected to arrive Friday at the NIH research hospital in Bethesda after being transported to the United States in isolation on a chartered plane. The patient's name, age and gender have not been released.

The patient had been volunteering at an Ebola treatment center in Sierra Leone. The NIH did not release any further details about the patient.

The agency has one of the few containment facilities nationwide that are set up to treat Ebola patients. Previously, an American nurse was treated there after she contracted Ebola while caring for a Liberian man who died at a Dallas hospital. The nurse, Nina Pham, survived and is Ebola-free."

snip

http://news.yahoo.com/american-contracted-ebola-africa-treated-210124419.html

Death Toll for W.Africa's Ebola Outbreak Passes 10,000

March 12, 2015

"(Reuters) - The death toll from West Africa's Ebola outbreak has passed 10,000, according to the latest tally released by the World Health Organization on Thursday.

Liberia has recorded the most deaths with 4,162. Sierra Leone is the second worst-hit nation with 3,655, and Guinea has recorded 2,187 dead, according to the data.'

snip

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/12/us-health-ebola-toll-idUSKBN0M82CM20150312

• Like 1

Sierra Leone Ebola lockdown exposes hundreds of suspected cases

March 31, 2015

By Umaru Fofana

FREETOWN (Reuters) - A three-day lockdown in Sierra Leone has exposed hundreds of potential new cases of Ebola, aiding efforts to bring to an end an epidemic that has already killed 3,000 people in the country.

Officials ordered the country's 6 million residents to stay indoors or face arrest during the period that ended late on Sunday as hundreds of health officials went door-to-door looking for hidden patients and educating residents about the virus.

Reports to authorities of sick people increased by 191 percent in Western Area, which includes the capital, during the lockdown compared with the previous weekend, said Obi Sesay of the National Ebola Response Center."

snip

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/sierra-leone-ebola-lockdown-exposes-hundreds-suspected-cases-103939050.html

• Like 1

Patient Evaluated For Ebola At Colorado Hospital After Seeing Symptoms

April 3, 2015

"(Reuters). A patient was being evaluated for Ebola in isolation at a Colorado hospital on Thursday after experiencing symptoms of the disease, health officials said.

The patient, who was not identified and was considered low-risk, had recently traveled to an Ebola-affected country and was taken to the Medical Center of the Rockies some 50 miles (80 km) north of Denver on Wednesday evening after falling ill, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment said in a statement.

The department expected test results to be known later on Thursday morning, the statement said, adding that the person was also being tested for other conditions."

snip

http://jpupdates.com/2015/04/02/patient-evaluated-for-ebola-at-colorado-hospital-after-seeing-symptoms/

They have announced that the patient doesn't have ebola. I don't understand why they need to make these announcements before they have positive results. Well I know why but it's just silly. More and more people are getting hip to their game.

• Like 7

Ebola discovered in patient’s eye months after being cleared

May 8, 2015

"An American doctor who returned to the US infected with Ebola found that, despite being declared free of the disease, he was still carrying the virus in his eye months later.

Dr. Ian Crozier, 44, was diagnosed with Ebola in September 2014 while volunteering for the World Health Organization in Sierra Leone. He was flown to the US, treated and cleared of the virus at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. While there, he received intensive treatment, was placed on a ventilator for 12 days and underwent dialysis for kidney failure for nearly a month. He was declared cleared of the virus in October.

Months later, however, he developed an inflammation and very high blood pressure in one eye, causing swelling and potentially serious eye problems. He also experienced debilitating joint and muscle pain, deep fatigue and hearing loss. Similar problems are being reported in West Africa."

snip

http://rt.com/usa/256745-ebola-discovered-patient-eye/

tx w

Liberian woman appears to have contracted Ebola through sex with survivor

May 1, 2015

"A Liberian woman appears to have contracted Ebola from unprotected sex with a man who survived the virus, health officials said today.

The 44-year-old woman was diagnosed March 20, the first new Ebola case in Liberia in a month. Doctors were perplexed by her case, because she hadn't been to a funeral or had any other contact with current patients, according to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

But the woman did have unprotected vaginal intercourse a few weeks earlier, with a 45-year-old Ebola survivor who has been free of the disease for months. The man developed the disease in September and was discharged from a treatment center in early October. That man also had sex with a second woman, who has not tested positive for Ebola, the CDC says.

Although doctors have known for some time that the Ebola virus can survive in semen long after a patient is considered cured, there has never been a clear, documented case of this happening, according to the CDC report."

snip

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/05/01/ebola-survivor-sex/26698329/

• Like 3

For some reason I cannot access to breezy's first link.

Just in case the content is differently put, I post this article as well.

I felt this behaviour of virus kinda too close to my nerves.

In case in future there's need for archiving, I also post it to the BEZERK thread.

Maybe...maybe not...but NEVER KNOW...

Lingering Ebola Turns Survivor's Blue Eye Green

Source: http://www.newser.com/story/206549/lingering-ebola-turns-survivors-blue-eye-green.html

"One day, his blue iris suddenly turned green. When a doctor drained fluid from the eye, it tested positive for Ebola, though Crozier's tears and surrounding tissue were clear of it, meaning those who came in casual contact with him weren't in danger, the AP reports. How surprised were doctors? Shocked."

"...his iris changed back to blue—a reversal so rare that a professor of ophthalmology at Harvard Medical School tells the New York Times he's never seen such a thing happen in his 40-year career. Doctors say the case is basically a mystery."

• Like 5

Ebola virus discovered in survivor’s eye

Live Ebola virus can persist in the eyes for months after a patient recovers from acute Ebola viral disease (EVD), report researchers.

Their case report is available online in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Despite the presence of Ebola virus within one patient’s eye, samples from his tears and conjunctiva (outer eye membrane) tested negative for virus, indicating that casual contact with Ebola survivors carries no risk.

The finding points to a need for infection control precautions when Ebola virus disease survivors undergo invasive procedures involving the eyes. It also highlights the need for follow-up care for patients who have recovered from Ebola virus disease.

Ebola survivor

The case report describes a 43-year-old physician who was working in an Ebola treatment unit in Sierra Leone who became infected with Ebola virus. He was transported to the United States and treated at Emory University Hospital’s Serious Communicable Disease Unit for 40 days, including 12 days of mechanical ventilation and 24 days of renal replacement therapy.

Two months after his discharge from the hospital, the patient was evaluated at the Emory Eye Centre following the development of acute anterior uveitis and severe hypertension in one eye.

Uveitis, an inflammation of the middle layer of the eye, can include redness, blurred vision, spots in the visual field, eye pain, headaches, and/or sensitivity to light. Hypertension in the eye can lead to glaucoma.

“The current outbreak has resulted in the largest number of EVD survivors in history. EVD survivors require on-going medical care to manage complications from the infection that may develop during recovery,” says Jay Varkey, assistant professor of medicine (infectious disease) in Emory University School of Medicine.

Monitor the eyes

“Following recovery from Ebola virus disease, patients should be followed for the development of eye symptoms including pain, redness, light sensitivity and blurred vision, which may be signs of uveitis,” says Steven Yeh, associate professor of ophthalmology in Emory University School of Medicine.

The patient was treated with topical corticosteroids and medications to decrease the elevated pressure within the eye. Removal of fluid from the eye in a procedure called an ‘anterior chamber paracentesis’ demonstrated live Ebola virus. The virus was found as a result of this invasive procedure.

“To safely evaluate and treat EVD survivors who develop complications in the eye and other ‘immune-privileged’ sites of the body, healthcare providers who perform invasive procedures should develop standard operating protocols for: 1. Safely donning and doffing PPE; 2. Handling laboratory specimens, and 3. Managing medical waste,” states Varkey.

The patient has experienced visual recovery following therapy for the uveitis and has on-going ophthalmic follow-up.

These findings have implications for the thousands of Ebola virus disease survivors in West Africa and also for health care providers who have been evacuated to their home countries for on-going care.

Surveillance for the development of eye disease in the post-Ebola period is needed.

Source:  futurity.org

• Like 5

Bill Gates has revealed what frightens him most:

An epidemic so great, it would rapidly wipe out millions worldwide

May 28, 2015

"BILL Gates isn’t worried about a nuclear war devastating the world during his lifetime.

He doesn’t much think about a meteorite hitting the Earth, or a giant earthquake sending the globe into ruin.

But he does believe that we haven’t learnt anything from the recent Ebola outbreak, which killed more than 10,000 people and panicked the world.

“The Ebola epidemic showed me that we're not ready for a serious epidemic, an epidemic that would be more infectious and that would spread faster than Ebola did,” the billionaire and Microsoft founder has told Vox News.

“This is the greatest risk of a huge tragedy, this is the most likely thing by far to kill over 10 million excess people in a year.”

Mr Gates, who has invested much of his $80 billion fortune in global health, says that unlike “some big volcanic explosion, a gigantic earthquake or asteroid ... the chance of a widespread epidemic far worse than Ebola in my lifetime is well over 50 per cent”."

snip

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/bill-gates-has-revealed-what-frightens-him-most-an-epidemic-so-great-it-would-rapidly-wipe-out-millions-worldwide/story-fn5tas5k-1227372407389

I put this article here, because if he's willing to come out and say this, after all of the Bill/Malinda Gates Foundation meddling, in vaccines, etc. Just color me cynical at anything he's involved in. What might he know, that we don't?

tx w

• Like 3

Doctor Who Survived Ebola Describes Disease's Aftermath on the Body

Rachel Rettner

October 9, 2015

Well, I had this story all typed up, finagled the picture of the virus, and then found copywrite  "Live Science" at the bottom of the article!  Too risky to take a chance!  I'd suggest reading, as it tells how even if you are cured you aren't!

http://news.yahoo.com/doctor-survived-ebola-describes-diseases-aftermath-body-064300740.html

British Ebola survivor nurse back in 'serious condition'

October 9, 2015

"London (AFP) - A British nurse who was successfully treated in January after contracting Ebola in Sierra Leone was in a serious condition in hospital Friday due to rare late complications with the virus.

Pauline Cafferkey, who voluntarily went to the west African country to treat Ebola patients, was flown from a Glasgow hospital to London's Royal Free Hospital, which houses Britain's only isolation ward for the lethal disease.

She had been admitted to hospital in Glasgow on Tuesday after feeling unwell.

She was transferred to London in a military aircraft early Friday "due to an unusual late complication of her previous infection by the Ebola virus", the Royal Free said in a statement.

She was being treated in the isolation ward.

Cafferkey "is in a serious condition," the hospital said.

It added: "The Ebola virus can only be transmitted by direct contact with the blood or bodily fluids of an infected person while they are symptomatic so the risk to the general public remains low."

Snip

http://news.yahoo.com/british-ebola-survivor-nurse-treated-unusual-complication-085637531.html

post-5-0-90686700-1444543943_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

A growing awareness of how the Ebola virus can hide in parts of the body such as eyes, breasts and testicles long after leaving the bloodstream raises questions about whether the disease can ever be beaten.

Virologists said Friday's case of a Scottish nurse, Pauline Cafferkey, who had recovered from Ebola but is now suffering complications adds to signs that the virus is a long-term health risk and can lead to a "post-Ebola syndrome".

"Over the past few years there has been mounting evidence of mental and physical health problems in Ebola survivors that can last for years after the virus is cleared from the bloodstream," said Ben Neuman, an Ebola expert and lecturer in virology at Britain's University of Reading.

"The newly discovered twist on this post-Ebola syndrome is that in some cases the health problems - often including damage to the eyes and joints - are caused by live Ebola virus growing in fluids in some of the less accessible compartments of the body."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/09/us-health-ebola-persistence-idUSKCN0S316Q20151009?feedType=RSS&feedName=healthNews

• Like 4

This pattern of hide and seek business with viral infections are under the spot light in a DS vid "S.I.C.K." on the Alien HumanKind thread (woops, sorry, I'll try to dig the link later...), and he was stating that the infection is all among the humanity as well as hybrids, causing major issue.

The pattern of the hide and seek can be traced in ALL auto-immune diseases, and apart from genetic causes (which also might have derived from long term exposure to the virus to start with in many generations ago!(´×ω×`)), Syphilis, Lyme, Rickettsia, and many many many different virus that causes flu-like symptoms coupled with arthritic pain.

They invade you, and when your immune system fights back, they withdraw from the war zone, go into some hiding space being dormant, then come out when your immune system is weakened.

Also added with almost abundant possibility to catch those at any place, any time, it's an ongoing battle with our own human gene's learning capacity against the speed of the virus evolving. 

Somehow I feel maybe, just maybe, the crazy (and awesome) Russian scientist's doing of injecting ancient bacteria/organism into his system could possibly shed some lights for our future health map how to deal with such assassin-viruses.

Then the issue with OG and black goo would intermix with using these old genes.

Everything is connecting....mmmmmmmmm.

• Like 4

YES!  to both of you.

Acolyte told us in the release how the organism can interact with ALL viruses and bacteria!  I thought about that instantly when  reading about the Russian scientist injecting himself.  I would like to know IF that Doc is an RH factor.  Also recall how they would know of infection by the organism, through PEG=Pink eye glow? Didn't some of these Ebola victims show pink eyes?  Yes, they did. Weren't we also told that IF you survived the original infection there would be all sorts of health benefits? Intelligence, health wise, longer life, etc.  

Does anyone also recall the DRACO vaccine?  A vaccine that was supposed to be able to keep you free of harmful viruses known to man? 

Scientist injects himself with an ancient ‘eternal life’ bacteria

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/scientist-injects-himself-with-an-ancient-eternal-life-bacteria/story-fnpjxnqt-1227554018919

DRACO: Death to the Virus

quote from this article

snip

" DRACO proved successful against all 15 viruses tested “including rhinoviruses that cause the common cold, H1N1 influenza, a stomach virus, a polio virus, dengue fever and several other types of hemorrhagic fever.” 

snip

http://www.process.org/discept/2011/11/17/draco-death-to-the-virus/

DRACO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRACO_(antiviral)

When I traveled to South Africa in August this year, you may find it interesting that they checked me, coming from America, for Ebola!  How?  Why through a scan of my eyes of course, which indicates a knowledge of the disease having the ability to hide there, or that this is the actual point of entry into the human body.  I, am no scientist, but in my opinion, IF that virus has developed the ability to remain hidden and grow in your body, then plain and simple, you are not cured, and would you then be considered a carrier? Can others become infected by you? DO they really know? Acolyte told me this last time, that the place you'd want to be if you did get Ebola, would be South Africa, as they can cure it. Considering the eye scan I received, I tend to agree.  just my thoughts, and yes dots connecting all over the place.  

I really believe that a reread of OP only posts bezerk, Chinese Briefcases, Me tel U,along with Coev  might really make us reconsider a lot of what was said. The info is here on Chani.  

• Like 9