The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

I'm just glad Kiefer Sutherland is back on TV. He's not Jack Bauer, but that's OK. : -)

Hopefully, it's not predictive programming...

Designated Survivor

Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actor Kiefer Sutherland (“24”) returns to primetime in a conspiracy thriller as Tom Kirkman, a lower-level cabinet member who unexpectedly becomes president after a devastating attack on Washington. He will struggle to prevent the country and his own family from falling into chaos, as he is thrust into one of the most difficult presidencies in history.

• Like 8

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:09 AM, kandescent said:

I'm just glad Kiefer Sutherland is back on TV. He's not Jack Bauer, but that's OK. : -)

Hopefully, it's not predictive programming...

Designated Survivor

Got hold of the first 7 episodes to watch and really enjoyed this show kande.  Also watching Westworld and Travelers which are both pretty good as well.

• Like 2

ABOUT EMERALD CITY
Swept up into the eye of a tornado, 20-year-old Dorothy Gale (Adria Arjona) is transported to another world - a mystical land in great peril, where an all-powerful wizard has forbidden magic and rules over many kingdoms. This is the fabled Land of Oz in a way you've never seen it before, where lethal warriors roam, wicked witches plot in the shadows and a young girl from Kansas becomes a headstrong heroine who holds the fate of their world in her hands.

• Like 4

The OA - Netflix. 

Absolutley incredible!  

Dont want to spoil anything but watch the first episode and you'll be hooked. NDE is all I can say without giving things away. Mysterious and addicting. If you liked Stranger Things you'll love The OA. Highly recommended. 

• Like 4

David Haller, AKA Legion, is a troubled young man who may be more than human. Diagnosed as schizophrenic, David has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for years. But after a strange encounter with a fellow patient, he’s confronted with the possibility that the voices he hears and the visions he sees might be real.

• Like 5

A note on Legion. Do stick with it until at least the 3rd episode. I wasn't too sure about the 1st. The second was better. And the 3rd starts bringing it together with concepts that we Chaniites love to ponder and explore.

• Like 4

If you're not watching the second half of season 4 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, then you need to be. I wasn't so much into the first half of the season. But the second half is all about a simulated world that they call the Framework. Only two of the characters know they are in a simulated world. The others have no knowledge of it, but there is some bleed-through of themselves from the "real" world. It's pretty fascinating that they are putting this right out there.

Published on Apr 27, 2017

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 4x20 "Farewell, Cruel World!" Season 4 Episode 20 Sneak Peek - In the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab, Coulson tells May that this world is a simulation meant to keep them prisoners, but May isn't having any of it. She tells him that she's not going to follow blindly anymore: Not Hydra, not him. So if he wants her to believe him, he'll have to show her proof. 

• Like 4

I have to presume that Chanites know the reference of the words Black Mirror historically? Black Obsidian Mirrors were tradition ally used by many cultures to see into the future/ dabble with daemons etc even Mirror Mirror on the wall WHO is the fairest of them ALL? by Holy wood if she could....

BlackMirrorTitleCard.jpg

Black Mirror is a British science fiction television anthology series created by Charlie Brooker and centres around dark and satirical themes that examine modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies.[1] Episodes are standalone works, usually set in an alternative present or the near future. The show was first broadcast on the British Channel 4, in 2011. In September 2015, Netflix commissioned a third season of 12 episodes.[2] The commissioned episodes were later divided into two seasons of six episodes; the third season was released on Netflix worldwide on 21 October 2016, with filming of the fourth underway in June 2017.[3]

• Like 2