The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Crop Circles 2014

Finally, someone is using those gyrocopters or drones to get aerial views of new 'crop circles'.

Check out the size of this recent one:

• Like 13

I cant help but see a Parachute with with some kind of craft attached. Landing on a planet. 

kind of reminds me of a capsule re-entering the atmosphere..The circles are like the balloons that keep the capsule afloat when it comes to contact with the sea.

the balloons...

rescue.jpg

PEACE~

• Like 8

The first photo reminds me of Tesla's free energy tower with the 2 aquifers it was built above

post-435-0-27676200-1403184363_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Looks like the 'parachute bomb' attacking Jupiter in the Jupiter Freaks Out and Nobody Notices (youtube vid.). The crescent symbol + ?

I wonder if the spiral bears any reference to the spirals being seen all over the world?.. YouTube 'Espiral de Luz en Oaxaca Mexico Lo que no se dio...' (Sorry, don't know how to insert a link on iPad).

• Like 3

I think "spiral" symbals in the Ozzy Aboriginal messages was of water--or place of water??

• Like 1

After seeing the first one from a greater height, reminds me of a radio telescope pointed at a planet or moon.

• Like 1

Well it seems there are 11 spheres( Tree of Life) ( just looking at the first one) coming out of a Trinity which intersects with another Trinity or tetrahedron which then produces a winged landing. Seems to me it is speaking to the embodiment of the descent of an aspect of the Pleroma or higher realm which is now been given wings on the face of the Earth...the eagle has landed as it were. 

Seriously as soon as I looked at it all the hair on my body stood straight up and I got goosebumps...still have them... :o

• Like 3