The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

Interesting to say the least. I do wish the videos presented didn't have all the over-the-top buildup and just provided the facts. Hope Dante is safe.

• Like 5

Nothing new really same story, different twist, been around for years, about the silicon chip recovered from Roswell and given to two researchers (I think it was IBM) who then claimed it as their own person invention. Others around them suggested they were not smart enough to invent a new pair of socks let alone solid state valves, which the silicon chip is. See my web site (the story for the danger in Trojan gifts) http://coev.webs.com/thestory.htm

• Like 11

This vid is close to Dante's heart, because the group Steve Jobs mentions in his email is THE group hunted Dante and The Group members and terminated 5 of them in this August.

I don't even have guts to write on any posts clearly but they are called ?//e C__cle; according to Dante, they are the executioners of Eelminateeeee. (Just avoiding the detection...lllolll) 

I'm repeating myself but in case there are someone who didn't read my previous posts...Apple sued Dante over this email stuff. Dante had to remove his vid to private view, so Dominike said. (Dominike "fell" from the ridge on a walking trail on Alps and "died"...we think she was pushed and killed. And just before she went out to the walking trail, she contacted me, and it was the last of her correspondence. She was one of the 5 members got hunted down and killed off in this August.)

I don't really know what has happened to that case but this vid is from another Group member's upload on YT. Maybe it's not supposed to be shown at all and if so very lucky for us to be able to see it at the moment. (Possibly illegal to show??)

As for Dante, he did re-release the beginning part of the revelation in an amalgamated version.

In other words, I don't think he's given up on the release.

From what I know, the #1 member of The Group, who's very well known person, was causing annoyance to Dante because #1 wants to take control of release timing, the way it's handled, etc etc, Dante got pissed off saying basically it's him doing the front job and doesn't get to do the way he believes it's the best way.

So I'm still waiting for what he'd do the next....(・ω・)ノ

• Like 10

Did you miss the part where all names of the 250 + members of the Group are soon to be released to the public , hmmm just checked to see that the video with the message has now been deleted, it was out last Sunday but now gone. 

This seems to be a recurring theme over the past few weeks since the passing of Armand & Vivien & Dominike et al

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 6

Sorry, unity, I don't mean to be critical of you personally, but I cannot dig this video at all.  The music is crap, the long frame interleaves are nonsense, (not NLP deprogramming worthy, sorry). The worst part is, I cannot even read 'the letter' one bit on the video, it is illegible on my video stream.  I've checked the quality, tried to increase it. I've freeze framed, tried to decipher it but I can't even read it enough to even read the non redacted portions. I'm still very interested, Is there another copy of the original, redacted email online somewhere I've missed in this thread?  Otherwise, yikes!

While I am at it (griping about this sort of video), I personally think that all house-beat, illuminati 'disclosure' videos with flash frame and long frame coded images of this sort are not at all helping the true disclosure movement, that of tearing down the walls of disinformation and authentically delivering the truth of the world we live in.  It is a deception that has crept into 'modern'/young disclosure enthusiasts; by incorporating modern music, pop culture themes, etc. into propagandized disclosure videos.  It is in fact doing the opposite; it is conditioning the young or inexperienced that these conspiracies surely abound but they are A-okay (look up the origin of *that* phrase) and there's nothing to be dunn but hopp to the beat of their insanity.  It is not deprogramming, it is not deconditioning, it is very explicit programming presented as inevitable fact: "suck it up, peon, this is the world you live in and there is nothing you can do about it."   The sad part is most of the (very) young individuals producing this material think (have been tricked) that they are doing the right thing in their presentation format.

Here's a somewhat related backing rant if anyone is interested: http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2014/08/theatre-of-futility-bbcs-utopia.html

/end rant and apologies if I've offended.

• Like 7

ICSA, thanks always for your support!

And I didn't miss that intro bit, but I didn't want to post that by itself.

I left the link to get to Dante's own channel as well as Mega Angel and Demir's link, so people can get there by themselves.

Basically I'm waiting for something more meat in it, so to speak.

Anticipation effect, yes, but I think peeps get tired of watching the same aperitif served all the time. (Well, at least for me! :tongue:  )

jtfuture,

YEEEES I was stunned by the nasty quality of the vid.

The thing is when Dante uploaded in original, it was in 480, then I think when Mega Angel downloaded, she could have used lower grade of resolution, thus now only fuzzed pic appearing.

But even then, what has been included as info is pretty amazing, considering Steve Jobs got to the same group that attacked and killed (well that's what we think) The Group members consecutively and in a chunk.

But other than that, hey, you are absolutely entitled to your thinking!

This is a free space to say what we believe here at CHANI, so don't worry, you never offend me saying what you are saying! :wink:

In fact I encourage people to have their own ideas whenever coming across to new info.

No way to just follow someone else's talk.

So good on you stating your idea! :)

• Like 7

The guy sure likes to drag things out, either he has something to say or he does not! You would think he was waiting around for someone to top him off. Which would have been done by now if anyone had wanted to. More like a drama queen than a secrets-spiller IMO

Sorry unity but he has been putting trailer-teasers out forever, while what he has released almost everyone here would consider old-hat news, once again IMO.

Good grief I have put out more ground breaking news over the last few years than he has, with nothing like the drama! You just say what you know and get it over with. :angry2:  

• Like 8

The guy sure likes to drag things out, either he has something to say or he does not! You would think he was waiting around for someone to top him off. Which would have been done by now if anyone had wanted to. More like a drama queen than a secrets-spiller IMO

Sorry unity but he has been putting trailer-teasers out forever, while what he has released almost everyone here would consider old-hat news, once again IMO.

Good grief I have put out more ground breaking news over the last few years than he has, with nothing like the drama! You just say what you know and get it over with. :angry2:  

I know, we are all watching Unity go through emotional turmoil over this - but Unity won't learn or move past it until convinced it is rubbish.

Unity and such people are CARERS and will CARE based on trust and compassion.

I wish the planet was full of lifeforms that respected such choices, but this is a designated CONFLICT planet, and everyone here CHOSE to come experience it.

It IS good to trust, but if you are on this planet - you are in an advanced learning class - and one of the things to learn here is WHERE to put your trust.

And the answer to WHERE to put your trust is simple.

DON'T PUT IT ANYWHERE!   Your 'trust' is a powerful primal belief, and who/what/where you place it - has POWER OVER you, granted by YOUR free will.  

Hold your 'trust' like a ball of light in your mental palm - and STOP giving it to others.

You will start to notice that everyone, every advert, the govt, TV everything - is quietly asking for you to GIVE away your trust.   DON'T.  

You can still love and respect and give people the benefit of the doubt - but KEEP YOUR 'TRUST' - it is a level of belief that CREATES reality!

Our real 'point of power', or our 'pivot of power' - is always here in the NOW, and always there IN YOU.

Use it, play with it, and you will soon learn that every time you give it away, it eventually shows you that YOU are the point of power, not where/who you put your TRUST in. 

• Like 18

yea Nex but one has to go through the motions in order to reach the place you are at

being an annoying fucker like me doesn't help those that are not there. I learned that not to long ago.

ofcourse it is frustrating to see one's brethren sway from the path but each chooses freely their course and as Phillip said to me a while back one can only sow seeds in hope they grow if the medium and conditions are fertile

having said this I agree with you and jtftr but I do not want to see Unity stop expressing his/her unadulterated thoughts on this matter or any other poster (thinking of the anonymous affair)

• Like 14

Thank you, T, and Thank you NexEd, and everyone else kindly PMed me! You are awesoooooooooooome!!!!!

Maybe lots of you are surprised, but I actually agree with NexEd in essence.

Look, we are SO LUCKY to have such awesome people like NexEd, T, phillip and loads of other amazing researchers on board at CHANI, who can chip in the CREAM OF THE CROP understandings!! :)

I treasure the honest posts these people are making.

It's up to us to learn more from them.

And yes, we need to get through pile of fake info and spoon fed realities. That's for sure.

But I am no way to be sadistic and morally incapacitated and corner in other researchers who are having difficult time.

We are aiming at the same thing, as far as I consider.

Basically all of us here don't know the truth about what went on with Dante.

I tend to consider anyone who may be having major mourning time (Who wouldn't? Just imagine yourself losing 5 close friends and a family member whom you dearly loved all in 4 weeks recently.) to be very fragile in state of mind.

As another human being on the Earth, I'd rather be supportive than sadistically whipping him around to get the proofs we want to get (IF HE'S ON OUR SIDE).

If we forget to love and care, what's the point of finding the truth in the end? 

The knowledge about the truth is VERY IMPORTANT, for sure. But I think you can't forget about love.

To me, love is the most important bit to never to lose sight of it as we live, as well as aiming towards the truth.

So what I did about 3 weeks ago was this; because I agree with NexEd's point of views, too, and didn't want to be sandwiched between Dante and other researchers, I asked Dante to present some proof of what he's been saying.

I didn't hear back from him for ages, and just recently Dante uploaded whole heap of new vids.

They included the answers to my email, too.

But it was rather obvious that he was suffering a lot.

Mentally and physically.

His behaviour seems to be erratic, not just being pissed. (Again, just remember about his circumstance and consider how that'd be a natural state. If you are chased by Apple in the court, if you are threatened life by professionals to suffer, if you lost handful of your close friends and family members, if you think that you are followed around for 24 hours on end, etc etc.)

So in order to get what I write here, I had to watch the whole lot of his vids and shift through seemingly irrelevant info and have glasses that to take a pinch of salt in his behaviours.

Took me ages to watch the lot carefully, but if in doubt, or interested in them, please go and watch them yourself. All are on his channel. (But don't know for how long they'd be there for.)

★Unfortunately, though he tried to explain re: proofs, he didn't really stated anything we can take as a hard evidence.

So as far as I concern, still no proof.

But what he was saying is that the info he installed for us in his vids included NEW stuff then. Not just repeated other people's research and re-shuffling them to make his own (like many others do on Youtube), but he always added HIS OWN research materials that proved what he was saying at each time.

...I tend to believe that.

Originally, it was his story telling (look, some don't like the style and I can understand it...it's just depends on the taste, hey...) and the contents which no one else was telling, attracted me to his vids.

To understand it, you gotta watch his old vids from Dimir's channel on Youtube.

Now Dante's re-directing people to Dimir's channel himself, as he's not gonna upload his old stuff to his new channel.

-------------------------------

1) #1 Group Member is Julian Assange. He's been a member since 1998, I thought Dante said so quickly.

2) Dante left The Group 3 weeks ago. (Julian was telling Dante what to do about the release of the video-movie and Dante got sick of it....now this info is not available on the current released vids. It's from what Dante wrote on some of the erased vids' comment areas, which were deleted because he deleted those vids.)

3) Dante hasn't given up on making 2 hour vid he wanted to release, but he said he just haven't got to releasable state and still working on it

-----------------------------------------

Well, so there you go.

Nothing is concrete as far as I can see.

I can only say I'm glad that he hasn't committed suicide, or given up on 2 hour vids he was talking about.

It's up to you if anyone wants to keep on following this thread.

I want to see where it ends or leads to.

My curiosity tells me to stay on.

But Dante's not a part of The Group anymore, and I have no idea what Julian Assange would do without Dante, who's been active to pave the path. Because of the connection to The Group, I'd keep on posting on this thread about Dante anyhow, unless Icanseeatoms wants to change the thread.

There's one more point.

Maybe some would say no way, but I wondered if Dante left The Group to divert away the focus of _e _ ?irc_e from The Group and just take the whole lot on himself instead to save others.... 

(And for another "proof" Dante was talking about in his vid, Dante stated there was NO ONE before him revealed about ?e Cx?/c_e.

I tend to believe that, too.

Then on-wards, the wrath started to happen to him and his mates full on.

Icanseeatoms may say it started from the ARB release.)

....But may well be that the rest of The Group members (remember, there are 244 members left in that group) got so horrified due to their 5 members being killed in very short period of time, regardless of which countries they were in, and didn't want to do things hard way like Dante did, and Dante left because everyone else in The Group wanted to protect their own lives. Again, no one knows here....

Enough of speculations for now.

See what happens.

• Like 9