The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

"There are three classes of people "

" Those who see "

" Those who see when shown "

" Those who do not see "

Leonardo Da Vinci

You have been shown that in Movies / Films , Series / Episodes , Documentaries & all types of TV programs including your News Bulletins, that " hidden in plain sight " right before your very eyes , lies an unseen world , a world you knew not existed .

" What we see and what is seen, are but a dream , a dream within a dream "

By watching " The Groups " videos , one hopes your world makes a little more sense .

Big thanks to our dear Chani family friend UNITY , for taking it upon himself to post on this thread .

Your input is welcomed and valued Unity . Welcome to the Dawn 

Icanseeatoms.

Cheers  ;D

• Like 5

The group channel is now closed on YouTube! I had the browser open to watch a video, and in the span of 10 minutes while i was away from computer, it said this channel has been closed when I came back..

• Like 2

Thanks Luke

You are correct

Checking

This post will be amended ASAP

Cheers  ;D

Edit to add.

Unconfirmed report .

The Groups co-founder Armand & partner Vivian died 22 August 2014 in a plane crash.

• Like 5

Holy crap....!!!

Finally got to the stage....

I really REALLY hope Armand and Vivian are ok, and YT to re-open the page for The Group.

This is truly a conspiracy happening right in front of our eyes, as far as I can understand, if it was YT took initiative to close their account down.

(...And thanks heaps for your encouraging words, ICSA! Awesooooome!! :) )

I've just PMed to them, see what they say.

On the other hand, this clears up all our past messages and cleans our past with the Group in public view on YT, possibly making it safer for everyone there.

And possibly they are to move to a private website, so they would have a total control (except server crashing) and not YT telling them what to do.

Considering the big one was to be introduced, I can see more sense in moving to have The Group website.

So let's wait for the answer but having hope, rather than a dreadful thought, as it only feeds into the negative energy someone wants to accumulate around the Group...  

• Like 2

Oh dear...it truly has gone...

For archiving, I'm gonna post what it used to look like (at least a part of it) on the Group page on YT.

post-11-0-54365100-1408820427_thumb.png

post-11-0-38873200-1408820486_thumb.png

post-11-0-87837800-1408820519_thumb.png

• Like 4

I must confirm a sad sad news for you all...

Yes Armand and Vivian died in a small airplane crash on 21st Aug 2014.

On the next day on Friday, Dante got pulled over by cops and being harassed, retained for some hours underground, his mob confiscated.

Sat 23rd, suddenly Youtube shut down The Group's channel. 

All confirmed by Dante's own words.

I'm lost at what to say.

Please please send the positive energy to Dante and all The Group members, and Armand and Vivian's family, if you can.

And please believe in that we will see the other side of the tunnel; it is achievable and it is done right now. (It's a way of conditioning ourselves. It's about the time that we take control of how to run our heads.)

We need to stick together, and protect ourselves as much as possible.

Our number COUNTS.

We may not possess huge power by individual, but we absolutely do have a huge power to change, if we consciously SET OUR MIND....we have some power to change this reality, if a lot of us believe in it.

And please know this; once we get out of our physical bodies, nothing matters any longer.

But while we are still playing the game, we have obligation to live and learn and expand our consciousness.

• Like 7

Unity, none of the of the Mothman videos would open..(no longer available).  Surely someone is getting scared.  Alas, their little house of cards is tumbling.

• Like 1

Everything is Connected

http://youtu.be/MaoUJEpg1WE

All videos produced by The Group have been deleted by YT.

This has happened before , and The Group come back even stronger.

You could go searching for the title of the videos, someone may have them on their YT channels for you to watch.

Personally i prefer to go to source . 

As videos and pictures have been known to be re-mastered !!

The retards and psychopaths will not win

Thanks for everyones kind thoughts and input.

Thanks also to Mega Angels   :-* 

Welcome to The Dawn    ....... post no 81

Icanseeatoms.

Cheers  ;D 

• Like 7

Just a note to be careful of what you wish for and to handle what you might get when the wish comes true. I have not watched all 'the groups' video clips but I would presume they are more for the newbies into the great world of lies, and corruption in high places of earth politics and economics. For sure some here on CHANI could even expand on the information provided by the group. I wish them well in their endeavors, but that saying "you can lead a horse to water" so holds true in educating the heard.

I once gave a friend of mine a very good doco on 9/11 after watching it he was still not convinced or even denied that there was any conspiracy involved in the event. You see he was just not yet ready to have his eyes opened. Even with evidence as compelling as no aircraft bits and no bodies on the white house lawn he still could not see the forest for the trees.  

OK so Dante and his group have their work cut out. I feel if anyone is ready for this type of information they will find it one way or another. There is virtually no excuse these days if you have a computer. If you wish to remain blind then nothing anyone says will awaken you.

Now to the hard part: Once you are awake and you wish to pursue the facts and publish them as Dante is doing then be prepared for a fight. I can only relate my own experience, all my possessions taken away from me including my freedom for a short time. My life threatened in ways you might not want to imagine. My world in effect taken away from me. All the pleasures and pastimes I loved gone! 

Here it I am 25 years later just getting back into a sport I love, simply because my mind was shattered by the total invasion of every aspect of my life, by those that think they own this planet. I'm a strong willed individual and they could not break me as far as will goes, but they made sure my life was as uncomfortable as possible for as long as possible. 

Now I would not trade one moment of my life's experiences, I would rather wear the discomfort than give up my memories or adventures.  You needn't feel sorry for Dante or his group if they are as smart as they suggest they are, then they are into this with eyes wide open. They will be made to feel uncomfortable as I did, they might even die for the cause that's their affair.

Personally, from where I stand and what I've seen and been through  I think they are wasting their time, they don't need to do this, I had no choice 'they' came after me uninvited, I was private not asking for exposure, I just turned it around on them and gave them exactly what they didn't want. But that was just because their will was lesser than mine when the chips were down.

But hey what do I know?  

• Like 13

Thank you Blue, your input and insight is always welcome.

Similarities of what happened to you are the same for Dante. he has lost most of his  possessions, been shot at , harassed , followed , intimidated , arrested / detained & even lost  close family and friends and its that which spurs him on to " tell all "

How many of us are prepared to stand up for truth and to do the right thing, regardless of the cost.

Some of you here on Chani are doing just that right now, i say Bravo... Bravo...

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 5

Thank you Blue, for your awesome input!

Great to hear your opinion as it's been backed by your experience, it has great weight for many of us.

I also copped some crappy stuff happened to myself while I was spilling the conspiracy theory 20 odd years ago.

And I was the one who chose to shut up and run away to protect my family and my life.

I guess I have a very soft spot for Dante, because I had withdrawn myself from the front line after being threatened, and Dante didn't back off at all regardless of how many awful things happened to him.

Yes, you are absolutely right...in order to swim through this horrid current, you must possess the knowledge of how to protect oneself.

I simply didn't know. I still don't know. And now I realised that I got surveillance guys hanging around me since I started to mingle with Dante closely, it's probably wise for me to choose what step I take the next, and one after , and after that... :-

Though I knew Dante's old account and his old vids something like 4 years ago, I didn't write nothing on his YT pages, didn't even subscribe his channel then.

I was very careful, because I didn't want to cop any more crap.

But hearing what he went through with the release of info about Alien Race Book and _e    _ir?le vid (meaning losing his friend's life over ARB), I felt sudden urge to get close to him personally, and started to communicate with him directly.

Armand, who was the person who got killed in the airplane crash over the Indian Ocean on last Thursday left his comment on one of the Group vid after Dante got shot (which is of course now deleted because the Group channel got shut down) that they had been aware that "it was to happen, and great that it happened, because everything was as planned"...

Blue, the Group is in planning for 30 years.

Though I have no idea what was done back in 80's, when the Group started with Dante and Armand, they did something like to make sure the info would be released if something happened to Dante or Armand, if my memory is correct. 

I could only guess they must have implanted some massive stuff that impact against TPWantsTB in order to prevent the actual death of Dante....perhaps it didn't work for Armand, but I'm sure Dante is now fired up totally, by losing his right arm person and yet another member.

He'd do everything in his power even burning down his own bridge I feel.

...Hats off to all those who fought against "them" and still fighting back, even though losing everything.

You did, and Dante did. 

Losing loved ones, losing everything you had including financial aspect, losing peace to have any stability...I just can't do it. I'm too weak to confront such task physically.

...So I choose to back off and do it more "safer" way these days. :ph34r:

Dante is from the blood line of you know what.

He is also a walk in, abductee, and picked up stuff that no one else had picked up before within the conspiracy theory field.

(The entity stuff was absolutely amazing...!! I'll see if I can fish out from someone else's channel later...)

1 person's life costed the Alien Race Book---it was Dante and his friend who died, "accidentally" (though there's no coincident in this Universe, I believe...) discovered it among the old boxes of ex-KGB agent's stashed materials as they were helping cleaning the room out for the retired agent, who was the father of Dante's friend (if my memory is correct), and it was the world first leak of the book. Well, it was as if ARB was calling them to come to find itself!

Things works mysteriously alright...

And the Group decided to release ARB as completely free material around the world.

No money involved in...!

That sort of attitude really makes me to believe in what the Group is doing.

I have no idea what is laid in front of them, and the ride is rough, but I feel they are releasing high quality stuff, which I appreciate greatly. :wink:

And I can't wait to see their upcoming release.

Dante will continue to fire the shots, as long as he can.

I'm glad we have you, Dante and the Group, and lots of other fighters who are out there fighting for the truth. 

Thank you for being who you are!! Awesooooooome!!!! :bump:

• Like 12

Unity, none of the of the Mothman videos would open..(no longer available).  Surely someone is getting scared.  Alas, their little house of cards is tumbling.

Howdy alphaomega,

Yeeeees, unfortunately the channel got shut down by YT.

But Dante's already got his new YT account up so let's wait till he's ready to post more vids.

As many times YT can suppress the Group, it will keep on popping up. 

In future, it's possible to make mirror YT accounts in hundreds of numbers, too, if many help the Group to achieve that.

The power of number wins in the end, as we will have power to influence to change the reality.

So hang in there, I'm sure when Dante's ready, he'd start releasing the important ones he was going to show to us all.

Just remember, he only got shot about 2 weeks ago.

He had to run from Italy to Canada, then still on the run since straight after receiving the shot wound.

I asked him to rest to recover as much as he can when he can.

But his reply for it was...sending ICSA and me the addy of the new YT account. (Big grin)

So let's wait for a while. :wink:

In mean time, I've listed all the video titles on the post in the post #70 http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7164-the-group/?p=80070 , and I left the titles in the Mothman vids.

If you could search them in YT, you might find someone kept it somewhere...

I shall look around, too... 

• Like 3

Okey dokey, here I found a channel filled with The Group vids!

Anyone wants to view The Group vid, please go and visit this channel for now as an intermittent solution till Dante's page starts to upload.

Damir Terzic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJlSYMO-BbuU7DdtGgyfew

The thumbnails are different from what The Group used to use, JFYI.

This is your chance to DL some of the old stuff from Azaziel account.

Not all were in Damir's page, but a lot of them! WoooHooooooo!!

And here you go; The Mothman revelation vid 1/13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErmbSzBR00

• Like 4

Thank you Blue, for your awesome input!

Great to hear your opinion as it's been backed by your experience, it has great weight for many of us.

I also copped some crappy stuff happened to myself while I was spilling the conspiracy theory 20 odd years ago.

And I was the one who chose to shut up and run away to protect my family and my life.

I guess I have a very soft spot for Dante, because I had withdrawn myself from the front line after being threatened, and Dante didn't back off at all regardless of how many awful things happened to him.

Yes, you are absolutely right...in order to swim through this horrid current, you must possess the knowledge of how to protect oneself.

I simply didn't know. I still don't know. And now I realised that I got surveillance guys hanging around me since I started to mingle with Dante closely, it's probably wise for me to choose what step I take the next, and one after , and after that... :-

Though I knew Dante's old account and his old vids something like 4 years ago, I didn't write nothing on his YT pages, didn't even subscribe his channel then.

I was very careful, because I didn't want to cop any more crap.

But hearing what he went through with the release of info about Alien Race Book and _e    _ir?le vid (meaning losing his friend's life over ARB), I felt sudden urge to get close to him personally, and started to communicate with him directly.

Armand, who was the person who got killed in the airplane crash over the Indian Ocean on last Thursday left his comment on one of the Group vid after Dante got shot (which is of course now deleted because the Group channel got shut down) that they had been aware that "it was to happen, and great that it happened, because everything was as planned"...

Blue, the Group is in planning for 30 years.

Though I have no idea what was done back in 80's, when the Group started with Dante and Armand, they did something like to make sure the info would be released if something happened to Dante or Armand, if my memory is correct. 

I could only guess they must have implanted some massive stuff that impact against TPWantsTB in order to prevent the actual death of Dante....perhaps it didn't work for Armand, but I'm sure Dante is now fired up totally, by losing his right arm person and yet another member.

He'd do everything in his power even burning down his own bridge I feel.

...Hats off to all those who fought against "them" and still fighting back, even though losing everything.

You did, and Dante did. 

Losing loved ones, losing everything you had including financial aspect, losing peace to have any stability...I just can't do it. I'm too weak to confront such task physically.

...So I choose to back off and do it more "safer" way these days. :ph34r:

Dante is from the blood line of you know what.

He is also a walk in, abductee, and picked up stuff that no one else had picked up before within the conspiracy theory field.

(The entity stuff was absolutely amazing...!! I'll see if I can fish out from someone else's channel later...)

1 person's life costed the Alien Race Book---it was Dante and his friend who died, "accidentally" (though there's no coincident in this Universe, I believe...) discovered it among the old boxes of ex-KGB agent's stashed materials as they were helping cleaning the room out for the retired agent, who was the father of Dante's friend (if my memory is correct), and it was the world first leak of the book. Well, it was as if ARB was calling them to come to find itself!

Things works mysteriously alright...

And the Group decided to release ARB as completely free material around the world.

No money involved in...!

That sort of attitude really makes me to believe in what the Group is doing.

I have no idea what is laid in front of them, and the ride is rough, but I feel they are releasing high quality stuff, which I appreciate greatly. :wink:

And I can't wait to see their upcoming release.

Dante will continue to fire the shots, as long as he can.

I'm glad we have you, Dante and the Group, and lots of other fighters who are out there fighting for the truth. 

Thank you for being who you are!! Awesooooooome!!!! :bump:

@ unity and perhaps Dante if he should ever wander by our forum, I hope this next group of words will help explain why I am still here and some of Dante's friends are not.

Information sharing among covert agencies.

The one subject these agencies seem to share information on is ET interaction with planet earth. I glimpsed an insight into this when the British first came to interview me and the next thing I knew I’m locked up for 6 months and I’m talking with South African agents on the same subject. The fact that a ‘Blue’ craft had crashed (shot down) in the vicinity of South Africa some 8 or 9 years earlier could only mean the British were talking with the South African agencies on this subject and ‘they’ knew which race of ET I had interacted with.

In my briefing before returning to earth I was advised on how best to survive the re-entry into an earth based life. First off I have to say I was strongly advised not to do so. In other words I was advised to stay off planet, they knew I would most likely be found out and my life from then on would be a difficult one.

My briefing covered these points: If you wish to live at least, then do not threaten them!

In other words remain docile, you need not cooperate with them but don’t pose a threat to them physically, if you do it will end badly for you.

You have information they will want, do not give it to them. Once you have given up the information you have outlived your usefulness.  While there is a chance for them to gain this information from you at some time in the future even, they will keep you around.

Play dumb, make like you don’t know what happened, pretend you can’t remember anything like all the others have done, with any luck they might even believe you have.

So you see there is no bravery involved, quite the opposite, I was briefed on how to stay alive, not die for a cause I hardly understood.

Personally I knew I was never going to be able to “save the world from itself” no matter what I did, so I just tried to get on with my life the best I could. This is not brave, this is smart!

Edit to add, in other words there are forces at work here bigger than all of us, bigger than all the souls that live on earth. The universe has a plan for us all, and beings, principles, and universal forces are acting on this planet, as is the planet itself, what is planed for us is underway, we are here for the ride and very little else, get used to it. Don't cooperate with lesser beings that goes without saying, but live your life in good faith and well-being to all, enjoy. So you see unity perhaps you made the right choice all along? :)   

• Like 13

Ohhhhhhh, Blue,

Big Big  :hug:

Thank you for your awesome post...

Gives me tears reading it, as I "feel" what you are saying.

THANK YOU...!!!

Monkey interrupting my time off; watch real work Azazel8867

This is from Dante's old work when he used to have Azasel account on YT before The Group channel was made.

It takes a while to get into the story, and probably you wonder wth he's going on about.

From mid way on, it becomes a kick ass research result.

I really appreciate his work on Napoleonic war time...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TsqBNimW7ZM

• Like 1