The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

I'm really liking what these videos are highlighting and some of the information is new to me which is great.

However from a film or video point of view they are very hard to watch. It's common enough in the community of independent media videos. 

May I suggest that some time and consideratin is given into considering the audience and not just the message/visuals... vis a vis editing, pace and narrative. 

Also there is nothing wrong with establishing a good format and helps production levels.

Things need to be tidied and tightened up. Get to the point.

Doing more with less!

Granted I've only watched about four but I am sure if they were shorter I could have gotten through a lot more.

The information is excellent and serves well as research and further exploration pointers. 

BTW the "alien shape shifting" was mind blowing, I've never seen that footage before. Much thanks!

• Like 4

Hope this isn't going to be any issue for the thread, ICSA....but for supplemental knowledge about ARB, this link might be pretty cool resource in this thread, since it's Dante himself is speaking in details, I thought. :ph34r:  :)

(Mind you, can't wait for the revised version and his video on it...! And besides that, maybe ICSA posted something about ARB on another thread before?? Sorry if so. Nothing came up on the search engine here.)

Although Mega Angel has given the direction to the link in the comment section of the video.... 

Just in case someone wants to download the free version from here: 

http://www.docdroid.net/9wcc/alien-race-book-arb.pdf.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4Abuopj_o

Oh wow, I had correspondence with Dante just a while ago.

Maybe...maaaaaaybe I could personally help ARB special edition, too.

We will see.

• Like 3

I have repeatedly been trying to watch these vids - and I continually get an error message.......*sighs*.

Doesn't mean I'm not following - just wish I could extract a video to watch.

Thank you ICSA for sharing this information (whatever it is) to us all.  :wub:

W2K

• Like 1

Hi W2K,

May be it's worthwhile to go to Youtube and watch them there. :wink:

ICSA introduced only a small number of vids of The Group here.

I've no idea where ICSA is so I'm refraining myself from posting more vids in case some order was applied....

I haven't had any error happened while I was watching these vids on CHANI or YT but the error message appears when your mb flow goes down a lot.

So depending on the broadband condition, you end up seeing the error message.

I just saw one on another long vid I was watching now and had to reload the page....(if you do that, the vid starts to show from where it stopped after you reload it. Even if you see an ad happening, straight after that, it will start where it ended.)

By the way, Steve Jobs's vid that shown the email correspondences that he knew he was gonna be killed got moved to private view section because Dante is sued by Apple over it....urgh...

And just yesterday, Dante got shot on his waist by someone around 1am as he was approaching to his home, according to Armand, who is the co-founder of The Group.

He is apparently ok and now in a safe place.

• Like 3

Thanks Unity - I don't know what the issue is but I cannot open or watch YT vids either....I've tried "re-loading" and all of the other stuff it said to do - but no go.....

I wish I could see the vid of Steve Jobs as you've described above !!!

Wishing ICSA would come back....

W2K

• Like 3

Everything is Connected

http://youtu.be/vGHIWlTAj_k

http://youtu.be/5uFTUfm9HZ0

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

This is interesting. I have seen some videos on WW2 concerning the battles ands such and if memory serves me correct Hitler made some strange battles decisions and one of them was here. His generals wanted to go straight through to Stalingrad but he decided to attack Kursk to cut off reinforcements going to Staligrad. It seemed he was reluctant to actually attack both Stalingrad and London itself- against the advice of his generals...I have also seen photographs of Hitler shaking hands with a Grey alien,, plus all the info on the Schauberger experiments and blue HEDRON  events leads one to believe it is not only possible but quite likely that he had alien help with technology and intel. This is the first I have heard of aliens NOT helping him, although I have always assumed it would be so. What brings to question here is the craft itself looks very similar to designs that Schauberger worked on indicating the same type of aliens who helped him were also helping the other side. Is this a case of double politics or same aliens ( Greys I assume) with different politics or a group that knew what would happen if he succeeded and took it upon themselves to not allow that???

• Like 5

This is interesting. I have seen some videos on WW2 concerning the battles ands such and if memory serves me correct Hitler made some strange battles decisions and one of them was here. His generals wanted to go straight through to Stalingrad but he decided to attack Kursk to cut off reinforcements going to Staligrad. It seemed he was reluctant to actually attack both Stalingrad and London itself- against the advice of his generals...I have also seen photographs of Hitler shaking hands with a Grey alien,, plus all the info on the Schauberger experiments and blue HEDRON  events leads one to believe it is not only possible but quite likely that he had alien help with technology and intel. This is the first I have heard of aliens NOT helping him, although I have always assumed it would be so. What brings to question here is the craft itself looks very similar to designs that Schauberger worked on indicating the same type of aliens who helped him were also helping the other side. Is this a case of double politics or same aliens ( Greys I assume) with different politics or a group that knew what would happen if he succeeded and took it upon themselves to not allow that???

Suzz, I think Thule-Gesellschaft was shaking hands with A faction of Alien, and there were other Alien factions opposed to it.

But in fact, Hitler was actually a Royal blood holder from England.

So EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED as Dante Santori says.

Or...I should say, as Leonardo da Vinci said.

T would know about it, I believe. :wink:

• Like 3

On the ball as usual Unity, its good to see some interest from Chani members & guests.

I have been " away " and will continue with the uploads of Dante's vids as long as they keep coming through as best i can, time permitting of course, " life just gets in the way at times "

LP , try your flash player update, idk.

Missed all you ladies & gents.

Phillip, the videos of Dante's are a learning curve to all who watch them, i want to learn, simple !

The messages in the videos reach those who they are meant to reach, much like the reasons why we are all here at Chani.

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 7

Glad you are baaaaaack, ICSA!!!!! :)  :hug:

Didn't know what to do with the thread, if to post more while you are away or not...I reserved the direction for you to choose.

Dante's most recent video got suddenly high count of viewing since I posted the bad news on CHANI.

Things do work mysteriously and in all perfect manner as Dante and Amand said "as it was meant to be"...

But no one really needs to be threatened by torture and pain of any sort as far as I concern.

Oh, hey, let me know if it's ok to post more videos of The Group here while you are away.

You don't have to take everything on your shoulders.

We can help you when you get busy.

Anyway, welcome back, mate! :banana:

<Add to Edit: 

ICSA responded to me in the shout box as below, so I'll chip in to help and post vids, too.>

@  Icanseeatoms : (15 August 2014 - 08:34 PM)Unity, you go right ahead with the postings of the vids, as you see fit my friend  :wink:
  • Like 3

Surveillance Madness 

As some of you already know, Dante got shot just a few days ago.

He's alive and he swiftly moved over to British Columbia, then apparently on the move again.

This is happening while he's suffering the gun shot wound.

...We know which group is involved in to carry out this shooting. The REVELATION is obvious.

This is what happens when you are revealing close to the bear truth for the die-hard researcher now I truly understand as it's close to my heart as well.

Dante is actually born in the blood line of the founder of a secret society which spored other major secret societies you know in today's society. 

He knows what his ancestors did massively wrong (well for our view, but not for them), and whether you want to call it a karma coming back at what they did in the blood shed path, IDK.

I can only appreciate his courage to get on with it, walk and talk to get the REAL research happening, away from the internet.

My hats off to him for what he's been doing, and what happened to him and his friend who lost the life over Alien Race Book release to the world, I don't think many of us ever understand the weight of the implication.

If I ever to help ARB publication, I'd be on the front line, too, I suspect.

But if we all collectively stand against the control and force feeding of the power, each of us only need to take small portion of the weight, making it easier for everyone.

So please continue dots-connecting, researching (I can't ever call myself as a researcher knowing the real researchers like Dante!!) and get the truth out and keep it that way.

I believe one day we all see the other side of the tunnel. (And yes, once you get rid of your body suit, the whole lot doesn't matter anymore and we will be free. lllolll This is the game we chose to play.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqbwYde9-TM&list=PLB1sROOi7VOe5GX2CjKgCRDYEI6Idof6D

And this is what YT is doing to them.

I'm checking on their algorithm and unless you keep the Group page open as a permanent tab on your browser, they will not recommend any of the Group video.

That's stopping many new comers and non-subscribers to get to the Group videos.

If you have free space on your browser, please consider creating a permanent tab for The Group page.

Currently YT has cycle of about 2 weeks of deleting the linking to The Group.

It started as about 4 weeks, then got shorter and shorter for them to wipe out the gathered interest to The Group on YT.

I checked the frequency by leaving another YT page with "You May Be Interested In To Watch These Videos" page, and see if The Group appears on there.

The link to The Group Channel page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytSQU6XfNDOp4t7lo4HoYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_aR6tO3QcE&list=PLB1sROOi7VOe5GX2CjKgCRDYEI6Idof6D

• Like 7

LUDIBRIUM 3 & 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pd3I24QsJQ

In #4, from 8:36, AZORES reference appears!

Yes, that Azores we were talking about.

The underwater pyramid that's been discovered there was not mentioned, but it can help some of us to put some dots connected, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_GBCNsago

• Like 2

LUDIBRIUM 7 (end of the series)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B5v7Jxxlao

Dante's "LUDIBRIUM: amazing discovery,I was wrong!"

This sort of attitude he has really makes me to trust in his research...!

I truly appreciated his honesty.

<Add to edit: woops, I just realised the original of the titled video was chopped up for edit and it doesn't include the bit Dante was talking about being wrong himself. Anyway, it must have meanings to be omitted---whether he re-discovered what he was saying was actually correct, IDK. I don't want to ask him about it for he needs to have rest to recover. If necessary, I'm sure he'd follow it up himself on the matter, if it's important. So in this version of the vid, he talks about how to do the research.> 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M5HLPpiDqw&list=PLB1sROOi7VOfs1lbnI7ZphBaD-GPJCEwE

• Like 1

Fantastic start to your postings of the Groups videos Unity.

This was one of my first " tours " in researching about things many years ago.

Rennes Le Chateaux - Berenger Sauniere - Vatican - Mary Magdelene - Holy Grail - Knights Templar - Rosslyn Chapel - Oak Island & much much more.

Everything Is Connected

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 1

Fully concur Icanseeatoms and if others watch video 6 and 7 they will have a far greater understanding of what is actually happening in Israel and the course they have chosen to take today.

• Like 2

ICSA, Thanks for your encouraging words always!! :)

I could add other later vids but I wanted to ensure people to grasp what he did before to have weights on his words, and besides that, his current vids make more sense if people can understand what had been referred to in older vids, so I started from earlier stage of his vids. 

A bit by bit...

Holy moly, these vids I can keep on revisiting and still take time to sink in.

It's just so much involved in...!!

Phillip, thank you for your comment and thank you doubly for taking time to watch the whole lot...!

Your words weigh a lot in CHANI (and within me, specially  :wink: ), it means a lot when you add your opinion to the thread. Awesoooooome!

• Like 2

The LIST of videos in this thread

Some of us are having difficulties watching The Group videos on this thread for some reason.

Please ensure updating your FLASH PLAYER first of all, and if that doesn't rectify the issue, it can be the latest updating of Microsoft causing the stupid issue.

But apart from that, because of the hot contents of the vids, sometimes The Group has to take down the public viewing of their videos on YT.

Currently Steve Job's death related vid is on private viewing only because Dante is sued by Apple over it. It showed the actual email of Steve mentioning he'd be killed...and he died. The proof shown on the vid was explosive for sure.

Remember when people started to talk about Bob Marley being killed by CIA implanting cancer on his toe? Many people said NAH but now we know the story and many of us go "aha" about it. So don't overlook just because it looks pretty wild to grasp.

Providing it be your private viewing only, I feel it's worthwhile to copy the relevant vids onto your External HDD.

IN order to study them really closely, sometimes it becomes a needed action to take.

I don't know when YT will censor them and take them down, preventing you to watch them.

But please PLEASE PLEEEEASE don't re-post them or distribute them in any ways, because I'm into protecting The Group's copyrights.

Until they release them for public sector, hands free, let's respect the courageous researchers and support them.

...But I got alarmed how YT has been harassing them.

For those who needs to look up what were the vids introduced here on the thread, I made a list. 

If you find you can't watch them on the thread, please go to visit YT and use their search engine by copy & paste the list of the titles.

Here's the link to The Group's channel page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytSQU6XfNDOp4t7lo4HoYw

The LIST:

1) Top 10 Urals Anomalous Zones

2) Mysteries & Secrets of POYANG LAKE

3) Alaska's HYBRID creatures & PYRAMID mystery

4)The biggest outdoor Alien Art Gallery in the world

5)OASIS: mainstream LIES about Antarctica's weather

6) Xclusive: The Incredible Mystery of Sardis Lake

7) NEW: The Group-aliens, conspiracies, supernatural...

8> The 7 Lake MONSTERS of Russia

9) LOST: the real story of the Tayos Caves

10) The 6 most HAUNTED places in MOSCOW

11)6000 year old Alien Statue found, looks like Alien movie

12) Son of Alien: newly found modified underground creature!

13) ALIENS TALKING caught on tape-ABDUCTION in progress!

14) REAL Fairly Tales: Red Riding Hood & more

15) ORACLE: the Lenormand Story

16): The mystery of the Sleeping Villages of Russia

17) The GIANT tombs of the LYDIAN Kingdom

18) The DEVIL's Passport

19) The "COMET" that NEVER was...

20) STALIN, the Alchemist

21) TUNGUSKA explosion: ALIEN evidence revealed

22) 1863: UFO in Gettysburg?

23) ALIENS killing Nazis in Kursk during WW2

24) Inquisition killed ALIENS in the 16th century

25) NAPOLEON's secrets: Aliens & the Supernatural

26) The MISSING 100

27) The enigmatic Mr. Dadd

28) The REAL story of the eBay Haunted Painting

30) "Beyond the veil": The Group's Promo-vid Made by Dante

31) A place STRANGER than REALITY

32) ENTITY: full, up-close view, high quality final version

33) Inside ENTITY's body: finest HD analysis, face?

34) The REALM (re-edited: YT is messing with ALL our videos, including our own cellphone cam vids)

35) The GHOST BRIDE of Thikvin Church

36) The Goddess caught on camera by a river

37) Mysterious ENTITY of Light on camera

38) Dragons & Dungeons...

39) Kate's stalker Ghost: 1st photo!

40) Time-travelling Doppelganger Shape-shifter

41) "Dark" creature of Light strikes in Russia!

42) WOW! signal: SECRETS revealed-2nd signal, Kubrick link

43) GUILTY!! Suri's SECRET link

44) Life, Death & Resurrection of Alien-Human hybrids (graphic)

45) UFOs 4 all tastes

46) ALIENS AMONG US: massive video evidence

47) ALIEN SHIP materialization and DE-materialization

48) HUNTING UFO's: they mostly come at night...

49) Alien ships, this week...

50) Huge Alienship in the clouds

51) Huge ALIEN SHIP caught on camera

52) ALIENS TALKING caught on tape-ABDUCTION in progress! (doubled up between ICSA & my posts)

53) ALIENS in the background while UFO watches

55) Alex Jones needs 2 open his eyes wide open!

56) The REPTILIAN supremacy---part 1 of 2

57) The Reptilian Supremacy 2/2: The Matrix & NWO

58) The (almost) invisible creatures of Antarctica

59) Aliens unleash albino woman-dog hybrids in Europe

60) Liquid water on Mars? Nasa, please RE-explain this...

61) The REPTILIAN TOOTH analysis

62) Alien SHAPE-SHIFTING: case closed!

63) "Ancient Aliens" ships on Alien Mountain & in Space

64) Alien Mountain 2---static cams: teleportation, ships, audio

65) Alien Mountain 3: "The Running Alien"---vid & footprints/re-edited, sorry!

66) Vintage Illuminati

67) THIS is NOT a COINCIDENCE (compilation)

68) The 1 MAN connecting to JFK, Diana, 9/11& more!

69) The VATICAN's radio CANCER Secret EXPOSED!

70) Steve Job's Death related video <currently only on private viewing>

71) Comite Scientifiques Lumiere & Order of Assassins

72) LE CE_C_E: Revelations-extended & updated! <Sorry I just don't have guts to write the full name of the secret not so secret society uses violence against us directly>

73) THE ALIEN RACE BOOK---RADIO INTERVIEW WITH DANTE SANTORI

74) ALIEN RACE BOOK---Dante Santori's Talk included!!!

75) Dante's laptom monitored by CIA & FBI

76) YT blocks incriminating vid WORLDWIDE (& more)!!!

77~83) LUDIBRIUM part 1 of 7~7 of 7

84) Dante's "LUDIBRIUM: amazing discovery, I was wrong!"

Happy viewing! :)

• Like 5

For anyone who feels the vids they are interested in may vanish or be blocked, I use this for Bloob Cube viewing at my pleasure when off line... I also ensure to convert to mp4 so that my fruity friends can watch them also... :)

Oh its free and a very small program that is very hand_y

http://www.finalvideodownloader.com/

• Like 4

Please note that this video is nothing to do with The Group.

But I'm posting it here, because it will lead you to a better understanding of what Dante and the Group is doing by (especially Dante's vids) editing so many images the way they were compiled.

After realising we all are participating into what's been programmed into via our subconscious level, I'll post the Mothman movie revelation videos.

...I used to think "well, especially things like geometrical shapes were around with us as long as our consciousness existed, so it becomes normal for us to refer in our images and daily life as in the form of art etc, so why bother to pick on artists and kids' painting and movies showing those shapes so much?"

What I was seeing was the after effect of someone repeatedly implanting the particular shapes and images as messages...for a long long time.

Yes, no wonder we copy those images unconsciously, and apply them in our daily life. 

Movies and tv programs are totally infiltrated by those hidden messages.

And again, I state....without us really thinking about it, unfortunately we are taking part in making the situation worse by spreading the images unconsciously more and more.

And where are these messages originated by?

Well, you guessed it. Full circle with our searches and researches...

TPWantsTB and their bosses from extraterrestrial origin...

Oh, by the way, I don't particularly agree with all the conclusions the poster of this vid is arriving at.

Especially things like reverse speech of Stairway To Heaven, as far as I consider, it's warning us about TPWantsTB. So please be aware there are 2 sides using the same images, 1 for Pro-TPWantsTB and the other for Anti-TPWantsTB. 

• Like 1

And Yahoo(1), WTH are you doing on this thread? 

Peeps, even though Yahoo(1) is shown as watching this thread on the bottom of this page, 0 guests listed...

>?

post-11-0-59404600-1408767375_thumb.png

• Like 1