The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

Thanks ICSA, interesting stuff.  God I need more time to read and watch everything - but there is no time really .... such a conundrum. 

• Like 4

WHOA ICSA, now I got it....what Dante went through due to unveiling Le C____ (just in case the forum may get picked up by them...lol).

He's one of my heroes, bearing through the tough times (and still is by the sound of it) and never to bend down or kill himself over it.

It must have been so grilling time for him and his loved ones...

We have already seen a nasty change in the direction of how Gloo000op was to be run, after "he" got surveillance and harassment happened to himself and his family members. 

It's NOT EASY to retain the conspiracy theorist caps on after that kind of pressure.

I certainly chose to back off full on, stopping sharing info in Japan almost totally, when my family and myself was put under the surveillance shit back about 20 years ago. I didn't know how to protect my family then. (Not even now.)

(...A kind of new development happened later, and now really active community of debunkers are existing in Japan, stating stuff no one in the West ever could hope to express openly together with incredible garbage...the wildness due to carefree-attitude they got definitely got under monitoring and Steven Spilberg's staff members got in touch with them about what they were releasing in MSM in Japan back in 2007.

Things started to change, for sure. But it's Takeshi Kitano, who is the Godfather of Japanese media front has been backing conspiracy theory MSM coverage. He's protected enough to get on with it due to his ultimate fame and support he gets.

No one can stop that much of hot pursuit from the nation in general---that of craving to find about "weird stuff" in the world.

They even connected Diana's death directly with the Crusaders mobs etc., 1 year after her death, openly said about it on MSM, using 2 hours!

Sorry ranting here, but it's just this story may fit into the historical picture of how conspiracy theorists gets treated by the big and nasty mobs. lol)

But it almost makes it hard to comment on the YT site...it's just making easy target lists for "them" if we rave on there. :-  :ph34r:

So glad you are introducing The Group here. Because we can add our thoughts to the vids a bit safer here, if we choose to do so.

Awesome....! :banana:

...Another way may be (....it may be a bad call anyway, because CHANI may become under monitoring full on if we do it, besides the space for the server) because The Group is getting hard time at YT, if Aco likes the idea, perhaps we could ask them to publish their materials here directly??

I'm so sorry for Dominike having such frustrating situation with YT....(´Д`) 

• Like 3

Yes Unity spot on & thank you for engaging your brain & finding out for yourself just what exactly is really going on.

The video you refer to Le C..... is the one that actually started most of D's problems of late, apart from making available the ARB to the whole world that is.

TPTW do not like us the mere mortals the sheep finding out for ourselves how underhanded their entire operations are. 

Your whole world collapsing beneath your feet is not something many if not most would care to happen to them.

Is it any wonder why scientists and such like keep mum !!

Someone somewhere has to make a stand , individually and collectively , the entire generation of people will one day rise up , but alas the time is not quite right just yet i feel.

Oh by the way , you realise he went away and got the Original ARB Book back from the ones that stole it after they killed his best friend Petro .

The Group at this time are having many problems uploading videos on YT with copyright claims and all this for just a black blank screen.

That just proves to me someone is watching and has put a marker on The Group in an attempt to stop YOU from learning what is going on in the real world.

As you are aware by now, The Group own & have permission to use all data that is on their videos, nothing , nothing is ever uploaded otherwise.

We have and own original footage, photos and documentation which mainly resulted from years of private investigations conducted by our Members throughout the entire world.
We also use audio-visual material from non-members after obtaining proper permission from its copyright owners.
All material (visual & sound) is used with written permission/legal consent from the authors/creators and/or co-creators/copyright owners and/or legal custodians, both private and public, individual or collective.
We have written consent from all our members to publish their own videos on this channel.
In order to join The Group one must be proposed by an existing member.

And just to clarify - everyone is under some sort of surveillance , especially those that give out information freely including our beloved Chani family.

T- would say - the pen is mightier than the sword , but the sword is needed to guard the pen !

Love to you all , whom and wherever you all are.

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 3

Thanks for your post again, ICSA!

Oh by the way , you realise he went away and got the Original ARB Book back from the ones that stole it after they killed his best friend Petro .

Yes I would love to hear what Dante has to say about it, but as it was stated, he'd do it if he wants it when he wants it...it must be so personal for him, too close to his heart to talk about the whole lot...my condolence sent to Petro.

...And I applause their decisions of free release (and ARB special edition being $5! ??? Friggin worth every cents and beyond!!!!) and that's probably the only way we can collectively, and safely defuse some specific person getting targeted by "them".

Sheer number of people knowing the info only makes the right passage to open up in our present situation, I guess.

I don't know if Dante ever visits CHANI (which I hope he does!!!!!!!!!!) but hope we can support his disclosure-actions.

I dearly appreciate Dante's (and his friends, too ^_^ ) work, and you, come to the idea of getting this thread happening!

Awesooooooooooooome....!!! :)  >:D

• Like 1

Everything is Connected

This video is posted by kind permission of our dear friends Acolyte & Dante & The Group

We may or may not experience certain hiccups  due to its content.

This is what happens when we stick our necks up above the crowd.  :cray: 

:crap-hitting-the-fan: 

http://youtu.be/yKswcIlO1zo

Cheers  ;D 

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 3

:bump:

I think it's not exactly that close to surface to be found compared to YT, so we might be fairly ok....I hope. :wink:

But I thank everyone for the opportunity to view the video here at CHANI.

I highly recommend everyone to watch it while you can, so that we, collectively, support building up some safety-shield-by-number for the researchers like Dante.

Totally appreciate the work, effort, heartaches he went through because of his revelation.

And thanks Aco, for allowing us to go this close....

• Like 3

Love the vids! Thanks for sharing had never heard of this secret society le c_____ before..

Have noticed lots of playback errors while watching certain ones, damn youtube partial censoring to frustrate people into giving up..

• Like 3