KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

hi Jessica,

Sioua is what it says in greek

fascinating info that I needed reminding and thank you for that

think of Ammon-Ra and where he ruled from and by what means

exactly due south the greek reads "towards the loonar mountains"

its actualy the zodiac using Ammonio as the center

the legend bottom left last says towns bracketed with [ ] have the eagle as their symbol

• Like 4

When Gods Walked the Earth Among Humans

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Saturday, 25-Apr-2015 19:20:48 

By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com

Meditation mantras in the ancient Egyptian language are reverberating inside His underground temple. What an uplifting, magical, sound it is! If only you could hear it!

The marvelous, white, pyramids are reflecting the moonlight, shining like precious jewels from the Heavens. Aeons ago, they used to lit the night even brighter than the sun lights up the days – or so it is said. Nobody alive today has ever seen this magic... except for the Master, of course. His life is endless, like time itself.

Nearby, the mighty Sphinx guards this holy land from the shadows, with his cold limestone face gazing at his namesake constellation.

Beneath it, in the underground chambers, an important ceremony takes place.

Thirteen priests standing in a circle, all dressed up in ceremonial robes with black hoods, are chanting mantras forbidden to the rest. One of them is the high priest, distinguished only by his black-painted lips.

The chamber has a very high ceiling, painted as the Heavens above, and three of the walls are adorned with Egyptian symbols – stories that only the Master knows from experience.

The forth wall radiates forgotten glyphs, in the language of the precursors, in turquoise light. They look just as they are: out of this world.

More at http://humansarefree.com/2014/12/when-gods-walked-earth-among-humans.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=15771

• Like 4

hi Jessica,

Sioua is what it says in greek

fascinating info that I needed reminding and thank you for that

think of Ammon-Ra and where he ruled from and by what means

exactly due south the greek reads "towards the loonar mountains"

its actualy the zodiac using Ammonio as the center

the legend bottom left last says towns bracketed with [ ] have the eagle as their symbol

Briiliant T.

I actually had that image but didn't quite get the significance.

One reason I'm not posting at the moment (apart from living in one of the subsectors of Dante's Hell ,quite close to the Ninth Circle in fact LOL) is that I've hypothesized that

A) the strings are tuned to specific Pythagorean principles (partly using a four string scale?)

B) the string is Delta -which if it the head and Ammonium relates to

C) the Solfegio  (soul fire or sulphur) scale of Alchemy

D)therefore an alchemical process is described on the map.

Here's some questions for you if you have the time:

I think Portolan (port/part) is for the sea routes described in the 12 Labours, and that Mediolanon is for the land routes, in a geographic cycle.

How does the Greek word 'mediolanon' translate?

I do have more questions (so many questions)

slainte

KMRIA

• Like 4

we are all part of a divine comedy in one way or another

not sure what mediolanon means exactly but it sounds like middle lane or road

and just for clarity when deciphering myth keep in mind that a name like Hercules can sometimes represent different characters sharing  Herculian atributes

• Like 4

we are all part of a divine comedy in one way or another

not sure what mediolanon means exactly but it sounds like middle lane or road

and just for clarity when deciphering myth keep in mind that a name like Hercules can sometimes represent different characters sharing  Herculian atributes

One reason I'm being a little slow with this is that I'm an associative thinker/perceiver.

Being a librarian was something that started when I was about 50 (not for the first time I think ;) )

Before that it was Art.

Disney made art into the tawdry sickly sentimental thing it is now-there were books in the library for the "film industry" describing scene by scene, minute by minute blueprints for The Hero's Journey motif based on Jungian Archetypes  that the film maker was supposed to follow.

From the art side I'm very aware of distortion and manipulation and archetypes used in imager, so don't confuse something literal for something symbolic: eg imagery in the Bible.

In example of this to follow...

Archetypes

• Like 2

This is the sundial from Como that is being referred to

I'm putting it up because I think it's a clearer image that the one that was first used-and may even contain a Message, as a photo.

It's also a handy way of keeping this all together for those new comers who aren't so familiar with the material, all in one place

2vj7ybm.jpg6r7aea.jpg

I'm working on a calendar/locale breakdown of this.

I think it's intersting that the calendar begins with Gen , whereas the Roman calendar is interprted as the male god Janus of the two faces.

EDIT I broke this down into a a kind of graph because my visual sense was that the positions of Signs, numbers and divisions into 18 zones made a  pattern which has meaning in terms of timing, places and geography'

There is also symbolic content, that's  not obvious, for instance

The use of Capricorn and Cancer as markers for the summer and winter solstice is a convention.

However/and both have a mythology associated with them

Capricorn is Goat

Cancer is the crab sent by Hera to attack Herakles when he is battling Hydra, which is crushed underfoot and is made into a constellation.

There are a number of references to the foot being a vulnerable point , and attacked, in Greek mythology: Achilles heel for instance.

• Like 5

Why some things shouldn't be taken absolutely literally....95ttva.jpg

I'd been bothered for ages by the 20 degree (app) NE line that appeared on sites in Europe alluded to on the sundial,including that really strange complex that is at 45.48.15N,34.17E, and the phrase 

"declinazzione oriente de piano" which translates as "declination to the east of the plane".

Even more puzzled by the similar NE lines in NZ running through various locales from the Octagon in Dunedin in NZ.

But reading seeing that Castle Hill to Santiago de Compostela line clicked it-and the Cathies 20 degree skew (which I'm still working on).

The myth of Herakles (the kneeler) which can be seen on the map) has it that he takes the world of Atlas at one point but then is returned to him.

"Greeks of the sixth century BCE, who had established colonies along the coast of North Africa, placed Antaeus in the interior desert of Libya.

When the Roman commander Quintus Sertorius crossed from Hispania to North Africa, he was told by the residents of Tingis (Tangier), far to the west of Libya, that the gigantic remains of Antaeus would be found within a certain tumulus; digging it open, his men found giant bones; closing the site, Sertorius made propitiatory offerings and "helped to magnify the tomb's reputation".

Antaeus would challenge all passers-by to wrestling matches, kill them, and collect their skulls, so that he might one day build out of them a temple to his father, Poseidon. He was indefatigably strong as long as he remained in contact with the ground (his mother earth), but once lifted into the air he became as weak as other men.

Antaeus had defeated most of his opponents until it came to his fight with Heracles (who was on his way to the Garden of Hesperides for his 11th Labour). Upon finding that he could not beat Antaeus by throwing him to the ground as he would reheal due to his parentage (Gaia), Heracles discovered the secret of his power. Holding Antaeus aloft, Heracles crushed him in a bearhug.

Alceis or Barce. Antaeus promised her hand to the winner of a race, just like Danaus did to find new husbands for his daughters. Alexidamus beat all the other suitors in the race and married the daughter of Antaeus. Three versions of this story, with minor variations, were collected by the scholiasts; one of those versions made Antaeus, king of Irassa, a figure distinct from the Antaeus killed by Heracles, while another one suggested that they were one and the same.

In the Berber language Antaeus is supposedly known as Änti. A different, unconnected figure from Egyptian mythology, Anti, was transliterated as "Antaios" by the Greeks. The Greek word ??ta??? which lies behind his name means "set-against" or "hostile."

Dante Alighieri's Inferno, Antaeus is shown among the giants at the edge of Hell's Circle of Treachery. He lowers Dante and Virgil into the Circle of Treachery as he was the only giant not chained up outside the Circle of Treachery"
EDIT Interpretation to follow, especially in light of the ATLAS at Cern
(Translation : the Herakles grid is designed to suppress the Atlas location, which is a Vile Vortex.)
EDIT: This may look cryptic but it's not really.
I've worked out (bear in mind this is my opinion only)
There have been adjustments to the original Grid over a very long period of time, resulting in some confusion(for me for instance) .The original is the Adam's Clock calendar.
Next is the
Paleolothic hunters trail, following seasonal game, using the Milky Way and stars "field of stars" as references.
Copper Age: cattle herding, wintering in Spain and pasturing in Gaul in summer.
The formative Copper age/ Bronze age era centred on Coa.
Bronze Age;conflict between two  uses for Bronze: war or peace.(more to be added)
Burgeoning warrior s ociety based on the use of bronze tools and weapons supplied by Sacred Smiths
Transtional between the use of three stars near the pole as central reference, but no pole star as such to:
Iron Age:The use of Arthur's Wain/Big Dipper and Alpaha Draconis as polar references, with a change in mythology,and culture  to a centralised Ard Ri system (with the High King's position severely curtailed by onerous geases and the role of Steward of Palace as practical admiinistrator). The Irish Iron Age ethos ended over three thousand yeras of Brehon Lore with  the breakup of unity created by the Elizabethan invasion and the aftermath (kings were only kings of their people by consent , and any submissions made to the English in exchange for land or title were personal arrangements only etc . Refer to Peter Berresford Ellis's "Erin's Blood Royal: the Noble Gaelic Dynasties of Ireland'" Only nineteen families maintain their ancient titles, still recognised by the modern Irish state.")
Lead Age
  • Like 4

This is a section translating coats of arms in this context.

Again, why some things shouldn't be taken so  literally....

fco1ar.jpg

When I looked at the antipodal point of Hokitika it was at the port mouth of a place called Rio de Muros y Son (river of walls and  sound).

The nearest town was Noia (Greek "thought").Hmmm. 

The Ark (arc/Argos) has the two Biblical birds, the Raven and the Dove looking for land.

The word/ name Barce, as in the above myth dreives I think from Berkanan , the reconstructed Proto-Germanic name of the b rune ᛒ, meaning "birch".

Very early Europeans  used birch bark canoes to navigate Europe's waterways.

Birch is also the origin of the word for book,

Books still have leaves,compare with the "leaves" that were brought from Hypeborea .

The North line (leon or sun's ray) comes from the Eagle  Crown or corona and arrives at the aquatic Boat.

It's two eyes are the Raven and the Dove.

A comment on bird symbolism.

Birds are directly tuned to the EM field by the magnetite in their brains.

Observation of their seasonal migrations and actions if observed by intelligent people (such as druids) will give not only close calendrical correlates but clues to near or distant events.

• Like 5

I think.. I think I've very nearly worked this all out.

I am, as an artist, very aware of the McGuffin.

"McGuffin (aka: MacGuffin or maguffin) is a term for a PlotEnablingDevice, i.e., a device or plot element in a movie that is deliberately placed to catch the viewer's attention and/or drive the logic of the plot, but which actually serves no further purpose - it won't pop up again later, it won't explain the ending, it won't actually do anything except possibly distract you while you try to figure out its significance. More specifically, it is usually a mysterious package or superweapon or something that everyone in the story is chasing."

Some of my insights have come through Association: e.g thinking of the film The Maltese Cross when looking at one particular part of the Grid.

And again thinking of Casablanca, also with Humprey Bogart in relation to Morroco/Marrakesh.

Why does everyone think Rick said "Play it again, Sam" when he actually said "Play it Sam"?

So I've been watching for McGuffins and misdirection.

Bonjour DOT!

• Like 4

As Time Goes By.....

Hypothesis: there are two calenders being used here,two conceptual maps.

When the Entity communicated with the Euro/ Africom linear acclerator he/she did it via a Lense.

I'll use he for convenience.

His word for himself was Eye, rather than I, that being reserved for God.

The Irish Gaelic word for "eye" is Suil.

The old Gaelic word for sun is Suile.

"The change in meaning in Irish is apparently due to the mythological view of the sun as the “eye of the sky”.

The lense I thought was a crystal ,used as a lense.

Recommended means of communication with the Entity involved a combination of magnetic iron,pure water, salt and crystal.

What are the odds that the Graal at Alesia, made of pink ferric grantite was used in just this way?

The Entity designated the 15th of each month as being important having communicated on May 15.

In Greek imagery this is Kosmos, at a table flanked by two groups of six disciples.

15 is the nominal Ide or full moon of each month, although the actual day varies.

15 is half 30 (obviously).

Taking the date 15 of each month adding seven days gives the usual 22 dates of the solstices.

however adding another 2 days (making 9) gives some interesting symbolic date/events.

Eg 15 April (the Ide) followed by 7+2 days=24th, the date of the Nepal EQ

The major NZ EQ was on 22 February 2011.

September 24 has already been nominated, by some as a Newtonian End of the World event....

(to be continued, as a chart)

• Like 6

Lense: browse down - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibracte(no pipes to the fountain)

Alesia was a major sacred dwelling = St Hyppolite (held the St Shroud for 34 years) = caves of the DE LA ROCHE family castle = Templars = Temple du Soleil (Chamesol > Temple of the Sun) = tomb for the physical body of CHR-ist + St Shroud + Crown of Thorns ... so Alesia = foundations for Christianity in Gaule (that is to say France).

(That's what Saunière from Rennes-le-Château had discovered) ... according to this site: http://www.alesiadesmandubiens.com/

Time - entity's time vs. human time : here's a possible take on it. Let's say that a tiny now-moment in human time looks like a brick made of diversified, uneaven, unmeshed reticuli or layers (like branes) - Time doesn't exist but Humans see it as an unfolding linear succession of events (past - present - future). One single now-moment is made of billions and billions of uneaven layers as physicality is changing rapidly and ever moving. So when 'he' hocked up with Humans, he was in a now-moment in human time. But human physically is always changing and moving forward.

Being in the now means being in total STILLNESS. So he doesn't move (or he moves in a different way, at a different pace, with a different quality). But for Human time (future) is always changing. Something like this: 

[i used 2005 as the entity's point in time as I do not know when he contacted you]

So not only the time-branes keep moving/evolving with their own 'rythms' but also if the time of Human History has been tampered with (as shown above) the fitting of both keep sliding one way or the other. May be choosing a definite 'moment' in Human time and 'standing' in total stillness so as to figure out which way they would both fit would be a way of looking at it. 

Entity - I have been surprised by 'his' (definitely feels like a 'male' energy) use of Human language. But I'll post that on the thread.

• Like 4

McGuffin in dis..play

Bonjour KMRIA:

Total stillness is a diamond. And it is non-chewable.

To succeed a true leader - among other traits - has to be strategic...here's the secret to detect a McGuffin... ;D

From that 'standpoint' detecting a McGuffin is accomplished via its moves.

See in the video. If the octopus hadn't moved it wouldn't have been detected 

If the McGuffin makes but a single move and because it is a all-held-well-organized entity

the one move will allow the predictions of ALL the other moves. 

So the only way to go from here depending on which 'side' you stand is either to allow the pure bright light to shine or the rainbows to color.

It's up to you. 

• Like 3

I would love to know if or how Göbekli Tepe fits into the European grid if at all KMRIA, there has to be a reason why it was covered up, most likely to protect it, not so much hide it. It will still work as a device while it is underground. It most likely is still working as another electro-magnetic solid state circuit of some kind. 

edit to add.

It appears to be set in a depression in the hillside, I would think this acts as a focusing lens like a radio telescope or such. 

• Like 5

I would love to know if or how Göbekli Tepe fits into the European grid if at all KMRIA, there has to be a reason why it was covered up, most likely to protect it, not so much hide it. It will still work as a device while it is underground. It most likely is still working as another electro-magnetic solid state circuit of some kind. 

edit to add.

It appears to be set in a depression in the hillside, I would think this acts as a focusing lens like a radio telescope or such. 

I thiink I can put Gobleki Tepe on the map Blue.

The sense I get it that the basic grid is very old and layered.

The Herakles one is I think Bronze Age, modified by the Greeks and Celts and "attacked" by the Mezzorah one.

Under that is a Copper Age grid (the birch canoe people) and under that the Adam's Clock one.

I'm not forcing the data, at least trying not to-but I am findind things that I've extraploated/intuited should be there.

At the moment I'm looking at the Bosnia pyramid region-which fits nicely.

Turkey is a major centre for all this, and I'm looking at it soon.

I'm looking at it all as a Field of Meaning-how ndifferent parts elate to other parts as a pattern or story.

I'm on an Easter Egg hunt at the moment!

I'm also detecting places where protective  I think artefacts have been hidden-in northern Spain for instance.

What we've found here wit the EQs is that that harbour and environs acts as a resonating cavity for EM assault and control (lucky I'm brain damaged lol).

Right, my Heart Friend has appeared so I'm off for a coffee.

• Like 5

I thiink I can put Gobleki Tepe on the map Blue.

The sense I get it that the basic grid is very old and layered.

The Herakles one is I think Bronze Age, modified by the Greeks and Celts and "attacked" by the Mezzorah one.

Under that is a Copper Age grid (the birch canoe people) and under that the Adam's Clock one.

I'm not forcing the data, at least trying not to-but I am findind things that I've extraploated/intuited should be there.

At the moment I'm looking at the Bosnia pyramid region-which fits nicely.

Turkey is a major centre for all this, and I'm looking at it soon.

I'm looking at it all as a Field of Meaning-how ndifferent parts elate to other parts as a pattern or story.

I'm on an Easter Egg hunt at the moment!

I'm also detecting places where protective  I think artefacts have been hidden-in northern Spain for instance.

What we've found here wit the EQs is that that harbour and environs acts as a resonating cavity for EM assault and control (lucky I'm brain damaged lol).

Right, my Heart Friend has appeared so I'm off for a coffee.

Yes the whole area is full of surprises and very exciting, I'm going to be rummaging around these places in a few weeks time, after 2 weeks in Egypt, not sure if I can but if possible I might tag a few pics of the places I am visiting up here on Chani, just depends on technology and my inapt traveling skills with on line communication LOL    

• Like 5

Time.

Until the age of eleven or so I had no idea of time at all, and was constantly late,until one day I stared at a clockface for well over an hour to internalise what others were attuned to. In the words of an (ex) friend I have a sense of Event, not Time.

Again this is a work in progress, all in  one place and I'll be adding to it, and editing (this is very sketchy today)

The Trojan Calendar: Solilunar    30 year                                 The Heraklian Solar Calendar 360 day

Oct31st/Nov start Samhain/Samonios                                         

(Veil between worlds parts)

Dec 22 "Jesus" Capricorn

(Sacrifice of Oak King/Saturnalia)

January                                                                                       Gen

(Two faced god of the Door)

March 15 (+2+7)

(Sacrifice to Mars)

April 15 (+2+7)

(sacrifice to Virility)

May 15                                                                                          May 15

(sacrifice to Elders)                                                                        Kosmos and twelve

CERN:May15 Ascension

Ascension of Mohammed to Heaven*

June 22 "John" Cancer 

(Sacrifice of Holly King to Iuno)

September 15 (+2+7)

(mirror of Mars)

September 24; Newton prophecy.

October 8th House/recycle.

* On the map the constellation of Pegasus is directly north of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

Mohammed ascends to Heaven on a flying horse? 

EDIT:May 7.

There have been  two occasions in Celtic  history when errors in perception occured.

Conceptually Ireland was divided into four quarters, each with its own role in the body politic, with a fifth area as centre.

High kingship was shared amongst the related royal families divided into two lines.

However in the 3rd century AD the Ulaid

However the christianised Ulaid king decided to centralise his authority under Biblical principles.

Prior to this the genealogies and history were under druidic control, memorised by bards, and annually checked for consistency at gatherings.

Records were also kept in 'libraries' of Ogham sticks, later destroyed.

Records were very accurate: the fort of Navan/ Emain Macha, in the oral history was dated to ca 680 BC, and recent archeological dating puts its foundation in exactly this period.

Attempting to reconcile Biblical and druidic timelines-in all good faith- lead to a very distorted version of history.

The world was not created in 4004 BC for instance.( to be honest I consider the Bible to be mostly crap).

Later when the Anglo Saxons were converted by the British Celts this distortion passed into Anglo/Norman

( minimally)/Celtic belief, to be expanded on by people like Newton and Bishop Ussher of Ireland in the 17th century.

As a result They are using a Revelation based hybrid timetable.

Philosophically They are strongly Determinist vs the Free Will of druidism (and other sensible people).

God controls a Machine, the Machine controls Humans it's all determined and predictable.

If Satan or his horny little minions are in control it's because of God's Incomprehensible Will.

Perhaps His children have been naughty. although that too is Determined.

I think this is part of the rationale whereby "Christians" (who believe Jesus is outside the box of the Universe, and will save them, if their names are written in the Bok of Life) accept and cooperate with Satanists in a kind of dialectical dialogue.

2mins

• Like 5

Nice thread! Just wanted to show appreciation for all the work that goes into these threads!

• Like 5

<snip> 

<snip> 

My father told me a story that when he was a boy he and his little dog used to take the cows to pasture for the day and bring them back in the afternoon (Spain, La Coruna 1930s-1940s).  On one hot day, he fell asleep in the middle of the day under the shade of some trees, with the cows who also took shade from the hot sun.  He had a dream that he saw an underground city not far from where he slept.  The city was full of people going about their business.  When he woke up from his siesta he went to the spot where he thought the city was and found a small tunnel in the ground.  He said that it was cool and breezy inside, as if air was blowing from within the hole.  Then his little dog went into the hole and disappeared. He called for her and was very upset thinking he lost her in the earth but after a few hours she suddenly appeared behind him and seemed fine, happy and jolly as usual.  So he wondered where she had disappeared to and decided to come back to the place and investigate further.  On his subsequent visits he would let his little dog into what he called 'the vent' and after a few hours she would appear behind him. He said that he never found out where the other  opening was.  

Anyway, on a few occasions he took a shovel with him and started digging.  I'm not sure how much he dug into the ground because he started finding bits of tiles and ceramics, and each time he would finish and cover up the dig before going home.  He said that one time, as he was digging, he struck a hard surface and found that it was a large stone slab, squared at the ends, but hard and heavy.  The last time he dug, he said that he stopped suddenly when he felt a distinct sense that he was being watched and saw that a massive white bird was perched on a branch only a few feet away from him looking at him.  He decided to stop and he never continued the dig.  

The big bird however continued to visit him at his home and I suppose this is where the story turns spooky.  One day he had a bad cold and had to stay home from school alone, as my grandmother and the other women of the family had to continue with their village chores.  He said that day he had decided to try to get a look from a very high window in the house. He climbed onto the window sill to take a look outside, when that big bird flew to him and landed on the window sill.  The bird was as tall as he was (he estimated about 4 ft).  The bird and my father had a conversation about the danger he was in, and warned him to get down, which he did.  The bird might have come back, I"m not sure, but I know that whenever my father related this story, he was so animated by it, and so frustrated that nobody believed him that he would get very angry and tell everyone off (typical Spaniard). He was 100% certain that these events did transpire and when he went back to La Coruna in his later years, the site where he dug is now under a concrete highway and civil construction.

• Like 8

total stillness is represented by the event horizon when 3 tetrahedrons fuse

• Like 6

Yes T - Total stillness: See > related to Enlightenment (Metamorphosis thread) and to the Entity's standpoint (Me Tel U now 15 May thread). 

• Like 2

My father told me a story that when he was a boy he and his little dog used to take the cows to pasture for the day and bring them back in the afternoon (Spain, La Coruna 1930s-1940s).  On one hot day, he fell asleep in the middle of the day under the shade of some trees, with the cows who also took shade from the hot sun.  He had a dream that he saw an underground city not far from where he slept.  ....

That's a wonderful story Blue Wren and I for one completely believe him.

My mother's line came partly from Spain to south west Ireland-her sister has olive skin and black curly -and she had a fiery temper (not like me of course.)

The only person I've ever seen foaming at the mouth.

While driving a car down a main road at speed.

I wonder if they're watching us now.

• Like 5

I got stalled with this image, which has been delaying other material to be put up.

It was 'inspired' if that's the right word by the image of the of the septogonal? octagonal ? eye? at the Santiago de Compostela location, shown on Guggle Earth and seen in the photo below.

Thanks to deekin  who posted it in post 126 on this thread.

.k0k40o.jpg24l7pdl.jpg

Truthfully I found it really upsetting.

The eyeline cuts through an "egg" , centred in the Croatia/ Slovenia area of the eastern Adriatic.

The 40th latitude N is reciprocal to the 40th latitude S and is where the Loons Balloons mentioned earlier are stationed.

This is a rough sketch but I think reasonably accurate.

EDIT. Achille's heel: the concept of attacking at a very vulnerable point which is not an obvious hit location.

Personally I think the symbolism comes from the need to protect one's feet from snake, scorpion or other creep crawlies like centipedes and spiders.

In one world view South is up and North is down: which makes this a tortoise, helpless on its back :angry2:  

• Like 6

I thinks so dot.

The symbolism and the philosophy of the people concerned feels very clean.

Some areas of Europe have managed to be very obscure, and the older lore not lost.

Here's a little tale which is true.

In the late 90's just before I left NZ I met a woman who wanted to see my jewellery, after being told about it by a mutual friend.

She was originally from the same remote part of Ireland as my mother's people, and looked a little like one of my sisters in build and looks.

She worked as an executive for an IT company that treated its employees really well: organic food cafetaria, good wages, on site creche for children, and was very sensible.

She was about 28, and told me that several years earlier she'd been crowned Queen of the May in a remote area of Kerry, in a forest.

She had children, which was partly why she was chosen -it hardly makes sense, she said, to have a virgin queen of fertility does it?

The ceremony was Bronze Age if not earlier (no human sacrifice involved!) part of which involved an old man who was dying secreting himself in a hollow oak and talking to the tree and handing on what he heard.

She also told me that one day she'd been out walking with a parent (in about 1985) when one of the Black Irish came strolling down the hill with a child. 

He immediately put his hands over his boy's eyes, and when she asked the parent Why? was told the mountain people believed that looking at her people would make boy children sterile!

23j4lsw.jpg

I've been working on this for a while, trying to get the details right. I made a slight mistake, I think, on the exact location of the latitude lines, but not enough to be really important (I hope).

What struck me immediately is that the central circle in the SE sector goes very nicely around the Adriatic coastline.

I have a Friend who remote views, and according to her this area is a place where humans are supposed to avoid, but not for bad reasons.

Heading east along that line east it  goes into a very clustered area: Odessa, Arkovna/Varna, Leuke Island , Crimea etc..

And the Sevastopol pyramids http://www.european-pyramids.eu/wb/pages/european-pyramids/ukraine/crimea.php

Nexus magazine had a very interesting article a while ago:  https://www.nexusmagazine.com/products/downloads/individual-articles-downloads/volume-21-article-downloads/vol-21-no-1-downloads/the-healing-powers-of-the-pokeweed-plant-2298-2306-2013-11-21-2013-11-21-2013-11-21-2310-detail

It explains how trains at speed can cause anomalies in space/time.

There's more to come with this: with an extrapolation to the east,,, and the so called Seven Devils Towers.

• Like 5

KMRIA when a woman asks to see your jewels, she usually has something else in mind than sparkling metal :)   

• Like 5