The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

And finally, interesting information I found on the way...  While visiting Santiago de Compestela, I wanted to check I was at the right place and turned the view up from Streetview to see the building.  I got the first pic and would have gotten a headache had I stayed.

While viewing the Pacific Spire with the grid on, the grid lines wobbled around the site.

And there is or was a spire or obelisk in the Atlantic off New Jersey, found in 2012.  A video was made and it's been removed.

post-2458-0-58968700-1426920886_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-72246500-1426921011_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-37728700-1426921138_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-03693300-1426921230_thumb.jp

• Like 7

Amazing! And thank you so much deekin.

Woah ... the Falkland Islands !?

I meant to post on Saturday but got diverted-along fruitful channels.

The Heart Friend were talking about this on Sunday about the Santaigo de Compostella area.

I had a visual flash of  it being a dark grey circle.

We then went down for a coffe at an internet cafe where we saw that very peculiar image of the seven sided tower.

I then asked about the RHW in regard to this as I felt they were in the area.

"Barcelona".

Barcelena to Dunkirk (Dune Church, where the Plage de Loon or Beach of Lughdunum is) happens to be the longest line north to south in Gaul on the following map of Mediolana.

A Mediolanon is the core of the Celltic Grid system, dating from at least the early Iron Age.

One of the salient features is that the solstice lines from the NW to the SE  go directly to two places: Rome and Delphi.

(This image can be clicked to give a larger more readable one (for those of whose eyes aren't quite what they used to be)

wcd5b8.jpg

• Like 4

In post #124, the first pic, I was hoping for another point to the west of S. America to complete the circumference.  The direct route from Spain to NZ goes through the Falklands, but it's a wonky circle, but maybe we don't need a circle?

• Like 3

Methodology

method2_zpsxjvb82z4.jpg

method1_zpsjg1t8oeu.jpg

Methodology of determining the Celtic Grid of Europe.

Robb has written an exceptionally good book (The Ancient Paths. Discovering the lost map of Celtic Europe)  and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in this subject for  a detailed explanation.Most information whether online or in books about the Celts  I have a gut reaction of "wrong" to a greater or lesser degree.
So much of the commentary on "druidism" is just so much blather.
The Celts-and I use the term in a cultural sense-were in Europe 4500 years ago, with an independent but related Pythagorean culture to the Greeks and others.
There's no need to invoke an outside source for knowledge or technology.
The Hallstat (Switzerland) Iron Age was recently backdated to 800 BC.
The road system made of wood, later overbuilt by the Romans with rock, was designed for light chariots travelling in (roughly) straight lines at speed.
A chariot found in the tomb of a chieftain in NE France (600BCE) had a chariot with suspension-thin alternating- layers of hard and soft wood-as well as articles from Syria, Celtiberia,and seemingly a very fine mesh cloth that is silk.
The Sacred Promontory which is the Temple of Herakles in SW Portugal (port of the Gauls, probably)was also that of Melqart of the Carthiginians, who according to Robb deliberately used the Heraklian Route in their invasion of Rime under Hannibal.
The Celtic equivalent of Herakles or Melqart was Ogmios. 
The Sacred Promontory may well have been a Celtic Veneti/ Carthaginian site prior to the Hellenic colony at Massalia/Marseilles founded in about 600BC under the protection of the Allobroges.
Peripheral evidence can be found in the accuracy of the Irish chronology which puts the founding of Emain Macha in Ireland in 668 BC. "This was considered impossibly early until archaeologists dated the oldest features of Emain Macha to c.680 BCE."

Anyway: the actual methodology, (not taking into consideration knpwledge from much earlier sources, preserved by the druids.)
The full course of druidic instruction lasted nearly 20 years, covering the sun and moon returning to identical positions in relation to each other (check).
A very accurate way of measuring due north was by the device shown above.
At the solstice (sun still) the sun rises in the same place for over a week within a range of 0.04 degrees.
At the summer solstice the sun arises in the northeast,then progressively setting further south until the winter solstice.
At the equinoxes (equal night) day and night are od equal length and the sun arises due east,
The Heraklian Ratio ,7 North 11 East, gives a bearing of 57 degrees 53 minutes east of north.
The sighting of the W to NE solstice line at The Sacred Promontory, extended to the Matrona Pass has an overall bearing of 56 degrees 38 minutes over 1600 kilometres.
The line was comprised of Mediolalon (Greek/Celtic term, Mediolanum, Latin) with the lines between adjusted for local terrain and latitude, as the solstice angle is more oblique the farther north(which is why the British Grid is set at 51 degrees).
Mediolanumas a place name has many variants that have evolved over time, from Chateaumeillant to Milan.
It's original meaning was something like (add)
The Gallic communication network which enabled the gathering of 240,000 warriors, including 20,000 from Britain at the battle of Alesia was based on Sound or Call Lines (equoranda).
A very accurate short distance line can be created by two people shouting to one another with a third person in between marking trees between them etc.(details in Robb's book p ).
The next aspect and I'm trying to keep this short is the symbolic significance of tribal movement within this construct.
This explains both the attack on Rome which was punitive (a Celtic chieftain killed at  Clusium)in 387 BCE and the raid on Delphi (which was not for booty) in 279 BCE both lead by Brennos ("great king" or/and "Raven").
The Biturigum (kings of the world) winter solstice mediolanon line, from Chateaumeillant, with an imperceptible  8/100 of a degree variance to the Palatine Hill,to be perfectly exact the location of the future Vatican City.(p159) 
It also explains why the same tribal names are found at widely disparate locales.
Tectosages in Gaul and Galatia. Taurisci/Taurini in Ukraine and Italy, Parisii in Gaul and Britain etc.
I'm trying to avoid too many details here, only enough to give the general picture. 
  • Like 8

In post #124, the first pic, I was hoping for another point to the west of S. America to complete the circumference.  The direct route from Spain to NZ goes through the Falklands, but it's a wonky circle, but maybe we don't need a circle?

it's a wonky Earth  :rolleyes:

• Like 6

it's a wonky Earth  : :)

So true in so many ways.

I had to take a break as an abcess on a tooth flared.

But yesterday while looking at a particular aspect of the Grid I experimented with taking a line due west from Milan to the coast of France.

I found a place named  Soulac sur Mer (underlake over  the sea , off the top of my head, or ? possibly the Soulac is derived from Suile) which has a cathedral  named Notre Dame de la Fin des Terres (our lady of the end of the worlds).

This is obviously another Celtic latitudinal sighting line connected to Finisterre in Galicia, as well as the Finistere  further up the French coast-which  is not far from Chateau du Faou

The latitude line from Soulac de Mer  to Milan goes pretty precisely to the location in the Ukraine written on the sundial from Como cathedral.

There is  cluster of interconnected Celtic sites around Milan.... and Turin and Geneva are part of that

Oops 2mins!

• Like 6

Thanks KMRIA.  Very interesting story, though extremely cruel to all those little wrens that died in glass jars.  Whomever St Stephen was, I hate him.

• Like 2

Thanks KMRIA.  Very interesting story, though extremely cruel to all those little wrens that died in glass jars.  Whomever St Stephen was, I hate him.

I'd say that little fable represents the killing of druids by "Christian." Bastards.

16iidzc.jpg

I've been looking at this Celtic grid in terms of CERN and the Sundial at Como image sent to Blue ET a while ago.

There's been a lot of swearing along the lines of "effing bastards" doing this.

I've centred this image around Geneva because I've come to the conclusion the Como sundial referred to CERN amongst other things.

Now for a few comments.

At one point in my career as a librarian I read a scholastic tome on the origins of the Celtic language.

I was very abstruse and directed at the serious linguist,

I barely understood it except in general terms which were:Latin and Greek were closely related in the very earliest forms in terms of pronunciation,grammar and structure.

CERN The image of Cernnunos on the Gundestrup Cauldron does not refer to a human sacrifice ritual, contrary to the overheated imagination of religious loonies.

The deer, the bull and the serpent are chthonic animals in one aspect... that of death and rebirth in an under earth cavern under the guidance of a shaman for humans and placating the Master of The Beast (group soul of a hunted animal) before taking the animal's life

The image of the antlered Dancing Sorceror of the Les Trois Freres cave in France is a very old version of this "horned god".

Geneve was originally known as Geneva.(compare with the nearby Col de Montgenevre) derived from Genesis,

It was founded by the Allobroges. and used by the Helvetii as a gathering place for the tribal migration of 58 BC,

Later known as Genesis Appolun, obviously Birth and Apollo, this became St Genis Pouillie.

I can guarantee some cretins will have come to the conclusion that this means the Birth of Apollyon the Beast from the Abyss.

The cathedral at Geneva is dedicated to St Pierre but is Protestant.

Bern is so obviously another ancient Celtic site dedicated to the Bear totem

It has an Anglican church, on a typical Celtic location (above a curve on a river, where water and land meet) named for St Ursula (ursus=bear of course),

It also has a fairly insane statue of Saturn in one of its squares.

Zurich

A) Chateaumeillant: a Mediolanon, positioned on the longest south to north line in Gaul.

B) Alesia: site of the final battle between Rome and Gaul. Symbolic centre of Gaul.

C) Sion : named for Celtic Seduni

D) Como: Settlements from about 5 BC and Celtic fortifications in the area date back to between 500 and 400 BC

E) Mezzomerico:(formerly Mediomadrigo) named for the Mediomatrici tribe "mothers of middle earth",

F) Matrona Pass/Col de Montgenevre:mount of birth

G) Vienne (more to come )

H) Monferrato or Iron Mountain (cf Torino "L del Ferr" on the sundial), which has Turin just to the west.

The Taurini of Turin are the same tribe as the Taurisci of the Crimea who supplied steppe grown grain to the Greeks until about 600BC when they were displaced by the Cimmerians (from memory: I'll check)

Could that peculiar site that shows on the coordinates given on the sundial be the eastern terminus fior a sighting line, and remains of an ancient Celtic site, perhaps bulit over?

1)Lugano "The name Lugano seems to originate from its location beside the lake of the same name, although this is far from certain. Proto-Celtic 'luko' means lake, but the name might also originate with proto-Celtic 'Lugu' (the god Lugos, Lugh, and other spellings), or proto-Celtic 'louko' ('white'). Using 'Lugh' would be the second strongest possibility after 'lake'. However, given the clever humour of the Celts, the name might be a pun: both on the god and on the word lake

Lake Maggiore

Rome obviously was, at some point part of an ancient  grid, without I think being the central point,(contrary to the opinion of Pere Vila) but was taken over by the Saturnists.

The lower red line goes from Milan west to the Notre Dame de la Fin des Terres church where the two images below come from

The first represents two  sheilagh na gigs and I'm pretty certain two deer.

14dzrsn.jpg

The second is a stained glass window with funny green lights emanating around (whut?)

r0qx3n.jpg

The upper red line goes to the Mediolanon, Chateaumeillant intersecting the Longest Distance south to north in the Hexagone which is France's nickname ( I even found an image of a French stamp showing this) : Barcelona to Loon Plage at Dunkirk.

2qbviwy.jpg

(I'm editing this by degrees (33 plus lol) as I'm having endless problems with this furshlugginer computer)

• Like 7

I wonder what the the green lines are point towards or from?  

my father's side of the family come from A Corunna.  We don't speak anymore, but he had alot of UFO experiences too.

• Like 2

I wonder what the the green lines are point towards or from?  

my father's side of the family come from A Corunna.  We don't speak anymore, but he had alot of UFO experiences too.

Ah the green lines are summer solstice lines from the map in post 128.

It shows the Lozenge shape of the ancient Celtic grid and then  a parallel line running SSE east from Alesia which was THE central point.

Edit: sorry Blue Wren, I was very tired yesterday and not quite with it.Those parallel SSE lines go through Sicilly which has some interesting history as regards the Crusades, Rich the Lionheart and later Moslem influence (there is a theory that the Mafia dates back to the Crusades, but that's debatable).

The ,lines then go to the North Africa coast and into Africa.

A Corunna?

After I posted the image below I remembered that not only is Opposite Madrid roughly in the Wellington area but that Opposite Lisbon is north of Auckland.

The Heraklian Line starts at Lisbon, more specifically at an old site outside Lisbon,known as the Sacred Promontory, dedicated to Herakles, Melqart (and Ogmios?) .1109f92.jpg

15481p2.jpg

• Like 2

Ditto (in relation to the beam from Geneva to Gran Sasso )

I extended the beam line from Geneva to Gran Sasso and it looks like it passes through Crete ( Mount Ida) then hits Cairo (the Giza Pyramid)as far as I can tell..

14tsklt.jpgI've added this image, which I found on when Guggling for CERN images.

Last night I noticed something  on the image below, the  blue line shown does show the original Celtic summer solstice line depicted in the map.

Coincidence? I don't think so

15npxeu.jpg

• Like 4

2rzqa9l.jpgDamn. I had some text saved to post here  but can't find it.So from memory:

Edited-I've modified the image above to include

D)Solis Columna "Tower of the sun" which marks the source of the Rhone river, which meanders through Gaul.

The colony of Massalia,later Marseille, was settled by Greeks from Phocae as a trading post in 600 BC under the protection of the Allobroges from harasment by the Salyi  (sun tribe?) and the Ligurians.

With them they brought the myth (poetic story) of Herakles, who married the princess Pyrenea, her naming meaning :fire, gem, light,"

This is an obvious amalgamation of Celtic and Greek thinking.

Sagre, just outside Lisbon is the Head of the line from W to E and the beginning of the Lisbon End of the World  to the east via the Heraklian line.

I may be repeating myself here-it's tiring living in a Black Hole (LOL) Calcutta has nothing on this place!) so I'll ask for forbearance,

The site where the plane went down is directly north of Olbia at A, part of the Greek settlement.

It hits the Matrona line just before the Matrona Pass.at B.

There is a cluster at Lausanne, not shown on Robb's map because I've been experimenting with 57'53" lines on more local areas on the assumption that the same pattern would be used, and yes it does, as far as I can tell.

Lyon=Lughdunum was the Celtic capital city in the 1st century AD,and a later Roman road extends extend from there for a distance, as well as a road due south to Vienna. 

I didn't know there were two Viennas in Europe, until I recently read Sir Laurence Gardner's Grail Enigma.

The Vienna twenty miles south of Lyons was a Herodian estate where Herod Archelaus was exiled in the 1st century AD.

Because the reformed St Paul, now an associate of Mary Magdalene  had been a family tutor for the Herods, they went there after arriving at Marseiile .

I wonder if this is the Vienna depicted on the sundial? Not sure.

However all the other sites fit quite well except St Petersburg, as they're all on the Celtic Grid, albeit the central focii are not at the points exactly as they're thought to be. I'll detail that later perhaps.

The crash-and this will be covered in other threads I know-has all the signs of a Symbol.

!44 passengers, 72 German dead, March 24

In this context I'm extrapolating that this  Spring Equinox ceremony.

As the line moves from East through Middle Earth (Geneva area-and there is one detail I'll add to this image later the "solis columna" or Tower of the Sun at the source of the Rhone in Switzerland which is the origins of the  Celts in legend) towards its culmination at the Finisterres I expect more of these frigging symbolic events.

An educated guess is some sort of Summer Solstice event in the Axat region (or at least deranged people doing deranged things at locales in the area.

Then an Autumnal Equinox even somewhere in the Madrid region (perhaps) finishing with an event at Sagres in late October or 22 December.

The line from the original image, that runs east down Italy is most definitely the original Celtic invasion route to Rome-I've added the extra bit to Clusium then Rome

Just to check whether my 57'53" theory is possible I've been applying lines to sites;

Here's one:259zpja.jpg

I take it that ALICE= Through the looking glass, and PA6 is Gate Six (to Hell oh dear)?

• Like 1

The word Apollonaire has resonated with me for a long time.

The site shown is actually St Apollinaire.

Ah I think something just clicked.

to the south west is an area named St Geniez.

This is the same Genesis/Apollo combination as the place NE of Geneva, St Genis-Pouilly.

When I was having a look around the area of the Germanwings crash I noticed a Faucon du Caire almost immediately.

My French is reasonable: falcon of Cairo (meaning Mars, of March).

Guggling I found that it was the location of an 11th century Crusader family named Falcone.

Which made me think of the Maltese Falcon-  a very interesting film:one of the villains is named Cairo.

Anyway I also recognised Meolans Rever, at least the Meolans part as being a Mediolanon name, and checking, it is on the list of known sites in Provence.

I had a very intense deja vu for about 15 seconds when putting the final touches on the image-the two 57'53" lines which are probably not in the right location, but I had to stop.

I'm not being melododramatic or  making any special claim for this stuff but I do have the sense it's supposed to go to someone, so here goes.

2n1hm6u.jpgerzq8k.jpg

Edited

Looking at the original image when doing it I had a very odd sense of deja vu in which the image became three dimensional.. I was tired, but still..

A little research on name origins and significance, given that names of places in Europe often go back millenia,which looks to be the case here.

St Apollinare: Apulon/Apollo, Greek sun god.

St Geniez; Genesis.

Meolans-Revel: Mediolanon

Faucon du Caire; Falcon of Mars

Barcelonette village (apparently not the same derivation as Barcelona) has an abbey

it is also on the

Les Trois Eveches: the three bishoprics.This probably  refers to the meeting point  of  three pastoral areas in the Christian  era, probably in turn based on three tribal territories in the Celtic/Greek era.

Savines le Lac; Sabines lake? After checking, it's quite possible that this was a Sabine colony, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabines#Historical_geography

Edited There's one last image to go up for this topic.

The book by Robb stated that drawing a line from Solis Columna to the at right angles to the Milan line the would strike the Matrona Pass.

The proposed route would have, as far as I can tell taken the plane directly  over the pass on its way to Dusseldorf.5obm6x.jpg

• Like 3

29xzzpc.jpgI've added yet another copy of this image as I keep finding things.

The nickname for France is the Hexagone, and I've found a map of it dating back to 1863.

The location points of that and other maps I've found,mostly vary, with a few common features.

The one they all have in Common is the Barcelona/Loon Plage line.

I've tentatively reconstructed the original, and found that it relates to this map, which has Hexagons ( vortex fields), which could probably be constructed into a fractal hexagon map covering Celtic Europe, with slight variation for latitude.

Anyway... the thing I found interesting about this image was the addition of the part of the Castle Hill to Santiago de Compostella line which cuts through the beam from Geneva.

I was talking to a local Maori, of Waitaha/Ngai Tahu descent  yesterday about the history of the region and according to him a lot of "Maori" history has been distorted or invented by Europeans.

What a surprise.

• Like 4

3508osx.jpg

This is a composite image: I was messing around with the lines without preconception just to see where they went and noticed that they made a hexagon, with an unexpected line going from Galicia exactly where the book had illustrated.

The statue on the right is Bronze Age and similar to the Cerne Abbas giant in England-I think it's a representation of Ogmios.

(For soem odd reason I'm having files vanish or not be in my flash drive after I'm sure I've down loaded themso I'm going to go a litl;e by memory here and flesh it out later)

The Celtic year ends and starts on 31st October/1st November at Samhain.

Or Sa-monios  or Saturn's month.

The Coligny calender found in Gaul shows that the system followed was a 30 year Saturnic cycle of 6 by 5 lustrums 

In order to reconcile  the solar and lunar cycles two artificial months were added at the start and end of each lustrum.

The calendar came from the Etruscans.

Borrowed about 600 BC?
At one point I did some research on the Etruscans who lived between the Romans and the Cisalpine Celts. The name is cognate with Trojan,Tyrrhenian, Turanian and Turkish.

It is a very different culture from the Hellenic or Celtic and centres on a Sky God Tengri (Tien in China?) from the steppes. equivalent to the Blue Sky cult of the Mongolian hordes.

The Romans were heavily influenced by the Etruscans from the earliest times.

The Heraklian structure , to me is Bronze Age, not early Iron Age as it seems at first look

The later Grid was formalised  in the 600 BCE onward period which is early Iron Age by the Hallstat Celts 

The Hallstat culture was on an ancient salt trading route (hall=salt), and was followed by the later La Tene culture.

In a real sense the region gave birth  to the Iron Age Celts.

I'm pretty sure Pays de Gex is a very old name: it translates literally as country of Gex, not using  "des" which is " of the", and I'm prepared to bet my cat that it's derived from Genetrix oir something similar.

So each part of the landscape has a meaning in cultural terms, related to the stars and Time.

Basically the Hexagone is a clock face, as well as a map,and my next part is about how I think it relates to the Sundial.

The Hexagone can also be extended into other areas as a fractal pattern-and it looks like Switzerland is in the centre of a triskele/ vesica pisces.

And that Lisbon is 11 on the Sundial , representing the Pillars of Hercules.

More to come.

• Like 8

24lto1t.jpg

The above is an image of the Hexagone dividing the landscape into symbolic areas.

Gaul is not three separate countries and cultures, but three regions: Upper, Middle and Lower, with the Bituriges "Kings of the World" at the centre.

• Like 7

I'm stepping back for a bit to put some details into place- I don't want to be forcing fits.

This is a really odd pplace.

I've designated a few places here as especially "hot."

Someone from Europe came here to work on the reconstruction, lives in one of the suburbs, which is very quiet and remote, but noticed a large number of trucks and people working there, in his words "in the hills" Not on.

A local woman- a retied nurse of about 70- is very interested in all this and we had a long talk yesterday, along with her sister who was in the legal profession.

Two days before a recent earthquake in the locale where the European lives, she was standing in the hills where the two meet.

She saw: the harbour had a big line in red through it with swirly patterns of red emanating to the shoreline all along it.

The line ran between two places: one a 100 foot cell tower and the other to a tower at the east end of the harbour.

She's elderly, had never taken drugs, and is quite normal, although open minded.

Here's an overall image of this area.

33ygk82.jpg

This one is more detailed

v33p1v.jpg

oops 2 mins!

Comments: Hokitika is where a local psychic Saw an inland tsunami happen.

The A line is the line taken from the Octagon in Dunedin ( a variant of Edinburgh, some claim it's the birthplace of Pontius Pilate)

which goes at a 20 degree NE angle, the same as the Lyttelton grid.

It also cuts through some very interesting places on its way north.

The B line is the Crown Hill- Santiago de Compostella line.

C is the purported location of the Omega station on the Cathie Grid, and the two other Hot Cross Buns are sighting areas from the same map.

The blood moon was on April 4- the woman had seen the harbour phenomenon two days previously to the first EQ

Lat/longs of EQs

April 6 2015-43.62, 172.60
April 5 2015-43.59, 172.73

which fit very well with the local grid.

That is one spooky area: the Starseed is terrified of the Black Octopus that lives there and turns people into machines, and a local has taken a photograph of a brown whirlpool there, which puzzled (I don't get on with him so no photo!)

• Like 6

There has been talk for many years from quite a few sources that Gaia is expanding, and still needs to expand a few kilometers, then she will stop expanding.

And then, when she gets to this 'final' state, all the pyramids and other points will line up exactly, and the energy grids will be in full harmony.

Kmria, maybe then the few 'errors' that you are finding in the alignments will come out and everything will fit?

• Like 7

There are so many Coincidences happening at the moment Blue!

Here's the line tracked from Dunedin one of the lines off it goes to Invercargill.

I was experimenting with where the other lines might go as I moved up the country so there's probably no great relevance except for the NE line.

But it does cut close to Wakefield and the Nelson (geographic centre of NZ and first capital) area.

xer8rn.jpg

f4od2b.jpg

• Like 5

There has been talk for many years from quite a few sources that Gaia is expanding, and still needs to expand a few kilometers, then she will stop expanding.

And then, when she gets to this 'final' state, all the pyramids and other points will line up exactly, and the energy grids will be in full harmony.

Kmria, maybe then the few 'errors' that you are finding in the alignments will come out and everything will fit?

You're right EW.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting precise locations which I put down to:

Expansion of earth plus movement-in the local area the hills are now a meter higher and the town is a meter further south after the thousands of EQs here (and is still shifting!)

Disappearance of land -the coastal topography of Britain for instance has changed a lot in the last couple of thousand years with parts being eroded and falling into the sea.

These effing Google and Yahoo maps!

• Like 3