The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Onyx

CHEM TRAILS - any info you have plz add

"URGENT" Chemtrail Pilot Speaks out (Indigo Skyfold) Video

Posted By: Mr.Ed [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015 23:52:39

"URGENT" Chemtrail Pilot Speaks out (Indigo Skyfold) Video

Published on Jan 9, 2015

This video will be set for Remix, on my Original channel. MichaelNew1962. Please add it to your channel to insure it's long gevity on the internet

This is a message, from a credible source. This message is from a U S A F pilot. who (allegedly) flies Aerosol Tankers. as part of the secret Program called. Indigo Skyfold. A geo engineered aerosol "chemtrails" program.

Please.

may I call your special attention to the part of his testimony which implies: "a very new "extremely toxic" chemtrail mix, is going to be sprayed. Using new technology, that makes these special chemtrails, completely invisible."

If you have a geiger counter, with an alpha/beta probe, please test the aerosol fallout. now. and after January 20, 2015. The best way to test the aerosols, is to wipe your car hood and windshield. with a clean paper towel, after a dry period of heavy spraying. Then, test the towel for alpha and beta radiation. This is especially important in California. which has no natural radon sources upwind.

By the way. the building at 7:30. is the International Criminal Court. at The Hague Netherlands. This is where the criminals behind these programs need to be taken, to be put on trial, while the world watches.

P S.

if anyone can do a better job of narration, please let me know or upload your own video! Don't let this disappear from the internet!

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=8419

• Like 7

Good Vid.

All pilots know of the technology which can remotely detonate (through 3 satellites) the planes they are flying to safeguard them from falling into enemy hands or to crash them in safe areas - and pilots only have 15 seconds to live after this is explosion is initiated! Boy sound familiar in relation to some other planes having problems doesn't it?

• Like 3

Finally, they're taking it to the United Nations.  I like the intro to Ms. Peterson by Khaled Dawoud at the conference, as he seems very interested in what she has to say.

We now we have 100% undeniable evidence that chemtrails exist. The video below is of Rosalind Peterson, the president of Agriculture Defence Coalition. In it she address the United Nations on chemtrails, geoengineering, and weather modification (HAARP).

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2015/03/chemtrail-research-updates-united.html

Also, the conversation between "Sue" and Dr. Rowland with Nasa is very interesting.

• Like 3

Here's a playlist with 12 videos focusing on what Chemtrails / SmartDust / morgellons are and how they are changing humanity. 

Here are a few videos showing what chemtrailing planes look like inside - Just type 'inside chemtrailing planes' on YT.

Here links to chemical analysis:

Here's the links to Global Skywatchers site and FB

Follow them LIVE: here's a link to FLIGHTRADAR24 - follow the transponders / chemtrailing live and who's doing it. 

Click a plane and you'll see the company's name, the flight number, the altitude, day, time etc. to the left of your screen.

If you keep watching it you'll see the chemtrails form on the screen. You can also see from where they take off and land.

(it is usually planes that look like commercial planes but are built to carry chemical tanks - ie. See videos above).

Then you just need to do a screen shot if you like to create your own database. http://www.flightradar24.com/JST243/5d71094

Also Chemtrails are connected not only to nanotech &, transhumanism but also to UFOs, cosmic and transdimensions

Cheers  8) 

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing Cinna and welcome to Chani  :)

:-) still trying to figure out how tu use the forum! - You have asked me questions to which I do not wish to answer publicly. Please send me a PM or to cinnasmay@gmail.com  8)

• Like 1

Ok before I say what I have to say, I will say that yes...I do believe that stuff is being sprayed so this is not a debunking post. Just more of a scientific post.

But.... Sometimes contrails are just that....contrails.

What are contrails? ...water....billions of droplets or ice crystals.

Depending on the atmospheric conditions at height (temperature and humidity) they can last for minutes or hours(again depending on the Temp and humidity and wind speed) and even spread out to form a thin layer of a type of cirrus clouds.(cirrocumulus, cirrostratus)

True Orion. Contrails still do exist. And degasing as well. But when you see straight parallel lines equally spaced crossed by other parallel equally spaced lines just like a chess board and this being done hour after hour a full day from 7:30am to 7:30pm and during the night...That's not contrails ; it's a checkmate position! 

• Like 7

No fear hear, this site loves you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahaha!! That's not the issue Pal. Thank you.

i was a bit surprised to see chemtrail railing our skies here in greenland

but as from yesterday's summer solstice energies are coming to live or activated 

or enhanced from the sun i figured some enlighten and some endarken 

but what i have seen from several pictures it was very much alike 

and saw one airplane that flew where i was not used to see with trails 

that looks like this

CHEMTRAILS-01.jpg

picture copied fromwww.federaljack.com

edit the day after 

yesterday i thought how will it then affect ways of thinking and behavior to folks 

sure there were smiles and kindness but still there is this negativity inside 

self judgements around and others inside rants perhaps is the better word 

it did affect me as a day after drinking alcohol and later perhaps when having not 

balance it with potassium P.h.oods (foods) it can get lowly ...

so now up with the intake !

anyway this was different as it gets a bit more difficult to breathe 

and that could feels as low self esteem or low regards of others 

and oh the clouds yesterday was more fluffy and beautiful shapes and as of today 

mushy and with all those CHEMicals voila it began to rain ! 

• Like 4

Time to let the cat out of the bag, eh? Geoengineers Ready “First” Open Air Cloud Experiment

Posted By: NaturalWisdom

Date: Wednesday, 22-Jul-2015 17:47:27

Wink, Wink: Geoengineers Ready “First” Open Air Cloud Experiment

By Aaron Dykes

Activist Post

July 21, 2015

http://tr.im/bXMpM

After years of critics in the alternative media pointing to the lines in the sky left by planes laying so-called “chemtrails” or persistent aerosols, and tying it to efforts to alter the climate, the official narrative is catching up.

The Contra Costa Times reports:

A team of elder Silicon Valley scientists is building an audacious device that might solve one of humanity’s most profound dilemmas — a “cloud whitener” designed to cool a warming planet.

[…] Their goal is to launch the nation’s first open-air field trial of controversial “geoengineering” at a still-unidentified site in Moss Landing. There, they would test the ability of an energy-efficient machine to hurl tiny seawater droplets into a graceful trajectory — the first step of a research project to boost the brightness of clouds to reflect rays of sunlight back into space.

[…] “We are not interested in deploying it unless it’s necessary. But we’d like to have something available, so we know what works and what doesn’t work.”

Uh huh. So they just started for the first time ever? Right…

In truth, this cloud brightening experiment is being launched just months after several major meetings on geoengineering in the fall of 2014 and early months of 2015, which discussed moving geoengineering efforts “out of the lab and into the open.”

More http://www.activistpost.com/2015/07/wink-wink-geoengineers-ready-first-open.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=22812

• Like 7

Lithium Being Used In Airborne Spraying Over Oregon

In January 2015, I began receiving reports by email, telephone and over Facebook of very specific symptoms from very specific locations under very specific spraying activity throughout Oregon. From my experience as a counselor, having had to do an internship for drug rehabilitation many long years ago, I instantly recognized that the symptoms were being caused, almost certainly, by lithium intake. How could so many people be suddenly dosed up on lithium? And then it hit here in Reedsport, a tiny town on the central coast of Oregon. I had no more doubt. I posted my findings on the various FB pages.

In direct response to these posts, the first letter from the whistle blower arrived on January 30, 2015. I at first thought it was another letter of complaint from someone who thought I had the solution to the horrors of Geoengineering. Instead, the letter is the real thing

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/10/06/lithium-being-used-in-airborne-spraying-over-oregon/

• Like 10

Onyx , I've found that the carnicorminstitute.org, is a excellent resource when researching the covert aerosol program. Their latest research program interesting . With respect . KB .

Hi, I guess this is a wrong spelling? CARNICOM.ORG, nor CARNICORM. Just to let you know. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

NASA Takes Chemtrail Spraying Program to Outer Space

Posted By: Susoni [send E-Mail]

Date: Tuesday, 13-Oct-2015 18:30:40

I suppose too many people are waking up to the chems in the sky so they are going to spray them from sub-orbital 'space'..

By Terrence Newton

Last week the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) successfully completed an experiment with a suborbital, or sounding, rocket aimed at testing out new technologies before integrating them into other projects. The suborbital flight on October 7th was launched from the Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia on the Eastern seaboard of the United States, testing a ‘modified Black Brant sounding rocket motor, launch vehicle and spacecraft systems and sub-payload ejection technologies.’ [1]

Interesting enough, but during the test they released a number of vapor clouds into the atmosphere, releasing a mixture of chemicals that are well-known to those who are closely examining the growing problem of geoengineering and chemtrails. The skies over this area were alight in strange celestial clouds colorized by high-altitude discharges of barium and strontium.

From NASA:

During the test of the deployment system for the vapor clouds, four sub-payloads with mixtures of barium and strontium will be ejected from the main payload and the vapor will be deployed while the payload is descending. The test also will include the release of vapor from two systems on the main payload during the descent portion of the flight.

The ejected sub-payloads will release the vapor at about 130 miles above the Earth. The main payload releases will occur at an altitude around 118 miles.

The barium-strontium mixture produces a cloud with a mixture of blue-green and red color. The blue-green part is neutral, i.e. not charged. Strontium is used to enhance the visibility of the neutral flow. [1]

Barium and strontium, along with aluminum, are the 3 of the most commonly used chemical agents in atmospheric geoengineering projects, which have been used by the US government in weather modification projects since the 1950s.

This recent experiment proves once again that NASA and the US governments do in fact use atmospheric spraying of toxic chemicals for various research and experimentation purposes, although who really knows what they’re up to?

Take a look at this breakdown of the events by Dahboo7:

More at http://www.activistpost.com/2015/10/nasa-takes-chemtrail-spraying-program-to-outer-space.html?utm_source=Activist+Post+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20effef8a8-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b0c7fb76bd-20effef8a8-387796373vv

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=30193

• Like 4

Geoengineering and Bio-engineering, The Unmistakable Link--Video

Posted By: CrystalRiver

Dear RM Date: Thursday, 12-Nov-2015 10:42:44 Agents and Readers,

Haven't posted Cliff Carnicoms info in sometime so thought it was worth noting again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fXfd8VUUJTg

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=32479

• Like 1

re phil's shout an hour ago... I took this 28 Jan this year.  Many more trails than usual.  We're under the flight path from Syd to Brisbane and usually see a single trail.  The most I've ever seen prior to this was the day the Olympics finished and 4 or 5 were heading out, but even then they weren't together like these unusual ones.  These were fading away to the east.  Maybe we're a test area?

post-2458-0-81422500-1455228552_thumb.jp

• Like 4

snip:

A Clash of Evidence:
The Realities of Solar Radiation Management (SRM)

by Clifford E Carnicom
Apr 06 2016
(A Partial Editorial)

There are many environmental activists who assume a certain cause and relationship between active geoengineering programs and those projects that fall under the term of “Solar Radiation Management (SRM). This paper will reiterate the basic fallacy of that assumption, and it will direct the reader towards a more comprehensive inquiry of the true nature of the forces and agendas that are likely to be involved.

For those that do not wish to engage in the full length of this article,  the Solar Radiation Management principle is one of interfering with solar heat transfer to the earth.  There are various schemes for accomplishing this which will be discussed later; the most modest of the choices requires the introduction of certain types of particulates into the stratosphere (from about 7 to 30 miles above sea level).

The essential problem here is that geoengineering  activity as it is currently practiced (and for that matter, bioengineering as well), is operational in the troposphere (from ground level to an average of about 7 miles above sea level), and not the stratosphere.  There is a world of difference between the two, but for that discussion you will have to muse yourself further into this paper.

http://carnicominstitute.org/wp/a-clash-of-evidence/

• Like 3

Wow EagleWings - this is really good stuff here

The troposphere is where weather is made. The troposphere is where airplanes fly. The troposphere is where the air is more dense and it is where pollution has a more immediate impact upon us. It is the where the majority of the earth’s atmosphere is, and consequently it is where we can breath and live. The troposphere has a profound and immediate impact upon our very existence on this planet. Roughly ¾ of the mass of the entire atmosphere is contained within the troposphere, the average height is about seven miles (a trip to the grocery store), and it is a veritable delicate eggshell of life for this planet. The troposphere is delicate and crucial to all life on this planet, and disturbance or pollution within it threatens our very existence. It cannot sustain serious damage without immediate consequence.

It is now that we can understand a portion of the dilemma that is before us. If we accept that aviation is a primary tool that is actively being used to artificially modify the atmosphere, then we know that this is occurring within the troposphere, and not the stratosphere. But we also know, at least as based upon Teller’s models, that stratospheric operations would be required to effect any type of global climate change. Teller also lets us know that long term climate control by aircraft is hardly a preferred method, as it requires specialized performance aircraft and requires continual renewal to maintain its effectiveness. What is known, therefore, is that geoengineering (and bioengineering) operations AS THEY ARE NOW PRACTICED IN THE LOWER ATMOSPHERE, i.e., the troposphere, are not directed and motivated primarily toward climate control, including the purported mitigation of “global warming”.

• Like 4

Angel Hair---Chemtrail---The Fibre is ALIVE, got spiders like multiple legs sticking out and try to preserve itself from external threat

Yeah sounds like tabloid paper's head liners...but it is a wild piece of info.

I kinda think this connects to what we discussed in the Black Goo thread as well.

Are they AIs?

At the beginning and at the end, there are sales pitch given, but it's very worthwhile to look at the in between bits IMHO.

• Like 3

I was trying to remove this link I put in...but for some reason, my pc started to behave weird and couldn't achieve doing so.

Then I realised Jessica kindly watched it and liked this post, so I keep it here regardless....thinking maybe it's really meant to show you something in a different angle.

I feel this is a sorta disinfo/misinfo vid created by Vlash faction.

They often give out truth to lie in 99.99999:0.00001 which is often a critical info for us to determine who is messing with whom. 

The reason why I picked so was NOT DUE TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER!

I started to watch it because of her mentioning about the Black Chemtrailing, simple as that, and thought "Wow this is interesting, gotta share!" then.

But then the vid from someone else's production got copied and introduced from mid way of her vid.

That's where the Vlash faction comes in.

Check out the icon they use as well. 

Often these icons are MISH MASH of all factions only to make us hard to sift through but that's exactly Vlash faction wants to do I guess...

The Black Chemtrails are something we want to look out for, but not Vlash faction's propaganda.

Sorry I didn't check well and posted it in the first place, but then this maybe our required education to learn to sift the crap out, yet again...

• Like 4