The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

There's a company from the USA that is using its satellites to map the areas and are asking the publics help to scan over the hi Rez images. Basically if you spot something you think may be anything to do with the flight, put a pin and keep searching. Any area with 2 pins will be flagged and scrutinized. Sadly though, they didn't prepare for the mass onslaught their servers would receive once announcing the call to help and the site has been having a lot of technical outages due to the massive traffic.

www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014

• Like 7

Airline investigates cockpit fun with missing pilot

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/03/12/07/43/malaysian-airlines-investigate-claims-woman-rode-in-cockpit

Malaysian Airlines has launched an investigation into claims by a Melbourne woman that she and a friend were invited to ride in the cockpit of a previous flight by the same co-pilot on board its missing plane.

Video

• Like 1

To me the missing plane is just a distraction from something greater (as everything usually is). The people are probably fine, and I hope that they are.

As always the "World is a Stage" ladies and gentlemen, they are just very good at making you forget your watching a play.

• Like 5

Whatever happened to the plane, someone has information that is not being disseminated. There are too many holes in what we've been told compared to the kind of info they can compile with their technology. 

I agree that the coverage, at this point, is a distraction.  Good thing we have Chani where we keep an eyeball on everything!!!

• Like 6

Update from Psychic Focus Lady:

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/03/malaysia-airline-mh370.html?showComment=1394584262289#c3471582944222480985

[update from comments: 3/11/14 2:50 PM:
Thank you everyone for the great comments. I even respect 12:18 PM as I think everyone deserves their own opinion and my reading was a little "out of the box." Truthfully, I surprised myself with what I saw. 
Anyways, I wanted to address some points that came up.

Phones: I get that they may be ringing, but no one is able to answer. It looks like a one-way communication. It looks like the number can be dialed as valid, and the phone may sound to ring, but in reality the call is not connected. This looks to be able to go on for a while now.

What they saw before and during the event: They were flying normal, and it got very dark out. Like the were being surrounded by something that looked like smog. Then I saw what looked like a lightening storm. Lighting was hitting the plane and electric sparks were coming from the plane. The ride got rough and it was complete chaos. Then this loud rumbling started, and at that time people started covering their ears. Once the rumbling stopped, there was an eerie calm over everyone. It was incredibly silent.

Description of the place: It is warm. Looks like an island. The plane coasted into a sandy beach. There is what looks like a tropical jungle about 100 yards off the coastline. The leaves on the plants are enormous- reminds of something I would have seen on Jurassic Park. The temperature is warm, I see people in short sleeves and still sweating. They were able to make fire and are keeping a fire on the beach as some kind of signal. Looks incredibly remote- I see no other people on the island. I can see some mountains in the central part of the island and at a distance look like they may have snow on the very top.

Will they come back, do they want too: They don't realize how lost they are. Yes, they want to come back. They are more anxious than scared. I cannot see them being located- I feel like bits of the plane broke off during the turbulence / electrical storm and that will be found, but for the most part the plane is in tact.

How and Why did this plane slip into another dimension: To be honest I can't see the why or how, I just see what looks like an electric storm and the sky immediately surrounding the plane has this plasma look to it. When you stare at a hot road it gives the appearance of blurry vision in the space directly above it- well the sky looks like that around the plane. The next thing I see is that the plane is gone.]

[update from comments 3/11/14 8:01 PM:
Thank you again for all of your feedback. 

There are a couple more things I wanted to discuss. I do not see this as intentional or a government plan. I see this more as a phenomenon or rare, unusual event. They were at the wrong place at the right time and right conditions. I see this as being unexplained for a long time. 

Also regarding where they are. This is a concept that is somewhat hard to understand, but we are taught that time is linear. We are also taught that there is a start and stop point and things progress forward along a line. I too see time as linear, but I don't think we are restricted to always moving forward. I see we jump ahead and backwards. We don't always remember where we have been (just like we can't all remember with our conscious mind what we ate for lunch last Tuesday). Your subconscious knows and that is why (for example) we may feel that we have been somewhere or recognize someone (because we have been there or met them) and don't remember. Having said that, I see that they had a (what I call) "time slip" into the past. I have had many images of Gilligan's Island pop up in typing this, so I think that is also noteworthy. I still see them on an island with a jungle inland. They are alive...

I also keep seeing tiny islands on a map to the east of Malaysia- I feel the plane was directed more toward that area.

Thanks again, and I will continue to watch this closely]

I feel like what happened is so connected to events that have happened in the Bermuda Triangle that I have also attached links to past readings I have done on the topic.
Bermuda Triangle Reading: 
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-would-like-to-know-more-about.html
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2012/09/is-time-travel-possible-not-through.html
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-are-conditions-at-bermuda-and.html

• Like 4

THIS COULD BE IT  ?? http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

AWACS HIJACK PROVEN There is a lot of new stuff below this, don't miss it!

Malaysian airlines flight 377 has been provably hijacked by an AWACS plane. This is outlined in the updates below.

Blockbuster UPDATE:

rypassport11314e.jpgBLOCKBUSTER UPDATE: FAKE PASSPORT GUYS WERE PHOTOSHOPPED. Take a look at their legs. HA HA HA - that's a bad screw up. Here is the original article this picture appeared in, Needless to say, I preserved this one.

Caption below original photo: "A Malaysian police official displays photographs of the two men who boarded the Malaysia Airlines MH370 flight using stolen European passports to the media at a hotel near Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang on March 11, 2014. -- PHOTO: AFP" Now that's an absolute LAUGH. That's as bad as the blood spatters going the wrong way at the bat man shooting.

Get while the getting is good, they are going to "fix this" ASAP.

Too late, this entire article including comments below is now preserved and will post tomorrow in it's full glory on this web site so you can just save it as a Jpeg tomorrow. That way the black hole of censorship won't suck this one beyond the event horizon.

UPDATE:

The Malaysian military tracked this plane for a full hour with military radar after it "vanished from civilian radar because "the transponders were switched off" (B.S.) radar is radar, it does not need a "transponder" to track a plane and they can eat dog poo.

ANYWAY, the plane did a u-turn and was "last spotted" on the other side of Malaysia. They made the mistake of saying it was "flying low" when it was still at 29,500 feet, far higher than needed to show on radar, to deceive people into believing THAT is why it "vanished" from radar. A whole bunch of lies were hatched about how it disappeared from civilian radar because "the transponder was switched off" but RADAR IS RADAR AND ONLY COMMERCIAL AIRLINERS HAVE TRANSPONDERS, PRIVATE PLANES DO NOT HAVE TRANSPONDERS. Radar is there to prevent private planes from hitting commercial ones among other things, and if radar can see a private plane that has no transponder it certainly can see a huge jumbo jet. So you can take the transponder lies and trash them.

But the plane DID disappear from civilian radar even though military radar tracked it for a now admitted full hour longer.

E-3A_2007-11-NELLIS_0985_800.jpgWhat could make a plane disappear from civilian radar while at 36,000 feet yet still be visible on military radar? ONE THING, and it looks like a UFO (as some have speculated) only it's attached to a boeing jet - the antenna on a U.S. Air Force AWACS plane. The fact that this missing jet vanished from civilian radar yet remained visible on more robust military radars proves well enough for me that this indeed was an AWACS hijacking, just like we saw on 9/11 where AWACS planes were seen on video observing if not controlling the crashes into the twin towers. Once the plane flew far enough West, Awacs was obviously enough to jam both civilian and military radars, probably because they entered a zone where the angle of both incoming signals allowed for their simultaneous cancellation. That is where the plane finally "vanished" forever, an hour after the "official" vanishing act. The final vanish happened while at 29,500 feet.

And the GRAND FINALE: PLANE DISAPPEARS FROM CIVILIAN RADARS WHILE REMAINING VISIBLE ON MILITARY RADARS. THAT supports the Awacs story and pushes it to the forefront of logic like a tsunami on a beach umbrella, if THAT does not raise a few eyebrows people are sleeping.

READ THE WHOLE REPORT. THERE ARE ANSWERS THERE

• Like 12

Just like 9/11 if you don't look hard at every single angle and every piece of info available and accept what mainstream tell you, you are living in a world of make believe. 

• Like 4

Here is some information about the 20 employees of the Austin company who went missing. 

The theory purports that the weaponry enabled some of the people on board–the Freescale employees and the people who boarded the plane with fake passports–to jam radar and other electronic observation, making the plane essentially invisible except to eyewitnesses.

“The general public … might not hear about how far the U.S. has really come, because it is and should remain classified,” firearms expert Chris Sajnog, a former Navy SEAL, said. ”Other countries are still playing catch-up — but they’re closing the gap.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/555475-freescale-semiconductor-employees-behind-missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-one-of-conspiracy-theories/

• Like 4

I just hope the plane's disappearance doesn't have anything to do with this:

"many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings"

If it does have to do with this, it would probably be just the beginning of such incredible, unexplained phenomena.

• Like 9

Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/12/oil-rig-worker-says-he-saw-missing-plane-go-down-r/

"ABC News correspondent Bob Woodruff has obtained a letter that an oil rig worker in Vietnam wrote to his employer claiming he saw Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 go down in flames.

Mr. Woodruff tweeted an image of the letter saying, “Oil rig worker claims in employer confirmed letter-he saw the plane go down. Vietnamese say they found nothing.”

The letter, by Michael Jerome McKay, alleges that he observed the plane “burning at a high altitude” while he was aboard the oil rig “Songa Mercur” off Vung Tau."

" He notes that the plane appeared to be in one piece.

“From when I first saw the burning (plane) until the flames went out (still at high altitude) was 10-15 seconds,” he wrote. “There was no lateral movement, so it was either coming toward our location, stationary (falling), or going away from our location.”

“The surface location of the observation is: Lat 08” 22’ 30.23” N; Long 108” 42’ 22.26” E,” he said.

Mr. Woodruff warned that Vietnamese officials are investigating as the details in Mr. McKay’s letter could be a hoax."

I wonder if he maybe saw a fireball, if indeed he saw anything at all.

• Like 3

I just hope the plane's disappearance doesn't have anything to do with this:

"many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings"

If it does have to do with this, it would probably be just the beginning of such incredible, unexplained phenomena.

Oh geez.....may be time to scrub through Me Tel U again indepthly...still waiting for "Brown Cheats"....

• Like 1

I can't remember whether someone already wondered on this thread whether there was gold on that flight. But that's what I'm wondering at the mo.

• Like 4

Korean Air Lines Flight 007

September 1, 1983

U.S. congressman Lawrence McDonald from Georgia, who at the time was also the second president of the conservative John Birch Society, was on the flight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007

Nonasikat  -- are you inferring that the Russians shot it down, or what?  Call me dense, but I'm not following your thrust here, could you elaborate a bit further, as to how this ties to Flt. 777.  Thanks!

• Like 4

Chinese state website releases pics of what could be debris of #MH370 in S China Sea

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26541057

Meanwhile Chinese authorities have published images of what they suggest may be three pieces of wreckage.

The website of China's State Administration of Science carries three satellite images taken on Sunday - a day after the plane went missing.

The images, which appear to show fragments in the sea, were only published on Wednesday. Co-ordinates alongside them would place the objects in the South China Sea between Malaysia and Vietnam.

post-2154-0-05701200-1394659167_thumb.pn

• Like 2

Nonasikat  -- are you inferring that the Russians shot it down, or what?  Call me dense, but I'm not following your thrust here, could you elaborate a bit further, as to how this ties to Flt. 777.  Thanks!

No,

I am implying, that the MO fits.

The same bastards that kill many to kill one, or two in this case, are the same bastards that ordered the Soviet leadership to commit the ONLY open act of aggression against the US during the long cold war era.

You might want to research what Lawrence McDonald was about to do before being assassinated with acceptable collateral damage.

The same bastards that ordered the US leadership to pass on Nuclear Technology to the Soviets.

The same bastards that ordered the sale of Alaska from Russia to the US.

The list is endless.

Ask Nexus to remind what announcement is currently expected out of Indonesia.

I will not be surprised when this event is mentioned in Monatom's END GAME thread soon.

Just to remind:

Sudden radar loss

Mixed media reports

No transponder signal

2 Forged Passports, reported in MSM to pass on a message, a Luca Bratzi type message, and not to inform the sheeple.

Hope this reveals my "thrust" sufficiently :)

• Like 6

So then, someone tell me why we have not heard anything from any other pilot flying in that area at the time.  There were a lot of other airplanes close enough in proximity that if that plane had blown up at 29, 000 or 30,000 feet someone would have seen something, or if it had dived into the water.  AND those tracking the flight would have contacted other pilots in the area, and asked if they had visuals, once radar contact was lost.

• Like 5

Nonasikat -- thank you for taking the time, appreciate it-- was interested as to how your post fit into the scheme of things, wasn't looking to piss you off, and you can see others weren't making the connection either, from the like responses of my post. Please note that I was looking for clarification, not snarky retorts     COOL!   Again thank you for your response.

• Like 2

If the plane was ummm bled through a portal of some sort, the authorities (parasites) would want to cover it up, so, quick throw out some debris and oil to confuse and then do the dis-info thingy we do so well on the media.

If the plane has been taken by tech of ufo and placed in safe location, (enter the parasites again) quick, do the dis-info thingy again, we can't have the sheep asking questions that would lead to discover what the F@#$ we have been doing with trillions of their dollars.

If the envelope is being pushed by the Cav to show the parasites for what they are, quick, do the f!@# whatever we can to cover it up, the way I see it is that psycho's and their minions will always think they are smarter than the average monkey but they always trip themselves up if you give them enough rope, they forget that there are plenty of people here that remember what lies they told and catch them out on it.

• Like 9