The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

I've just heard of some clumsy alien race existing on Earth. (≧▽≦) Serious. These mobs are friendly to Anunnakine side of blood line.

The story came with the pic analysis of them as well as showing clumsy cover they make for their UFOs. LOL

But anyway, yeeeees, too easy to be dot-connected by us.

I wonder what's the hurry? (Big grin)

The timing of all these happening, brain storming about them makes me feel as if I'm looking at incredibly beautiful geometric patterns multiply layered on top of each other, connecting all possibilities of conspiracies to come up with....I'm gasping by gazing at the task to see through the crap to get the bigger picture out of it.

(´・ω・) "Wow..." is the only word I can express how I feel right now... 

• Like 6

Malaysia Airlines MH370: 'Plane door' found washed up on Reunion Island

August 2, 2015

Oli Smith

MH370-595481.jpg

"The shocking discovery comes after a supposed wing fragment was found on a beach of the same remote French island on Wednesday.

The latest object was found earlier this morning around 15 miles from the location of the first piece of debris.

The new piece of wreckage was located just south of the capital city of Saint-Denis.

The suspected 'plane door' fragment features Chinese and Malaysian writing.

It has since been seized by local police who have refused to provide further comment on the developing discovery.

One local resident saw police on the beach with "a small object - maybe a foot long".

However, a senior Malaysian official has played down the discovery, claiming the object found was just part of "a domestic ladder".

Malaysian Director General of Civil Aviation Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said: " I checked with the Civil Aviation Authority, and people on the ground in Reunion, and it was just a domestic ladder."

The Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared en route to  Beijing  from Kuala Lumpur last March with 239 people on board."

snip

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/595481/Malaysia-Airlines-MH370-Plane-door-found-washed-Reunion-Island-wreckage-debris

We all know that "they" have had plenty of time to do whatever with this particular plane, including distribute parts, so they would wash up in a particular place in a particular time frame.  Since I am a conspiracy theorist, to me something is off about this whole thing.  Let's not forget WHO was on that plane. 20 who worked for Freescale.  This particular rabbit hole is way deeper than we know, as the article below kind of points out.  Carlyle group, Freescale, Bin Laden family, Bush family, Rothchild family.   Bin Laden family being wiped out one by one in plane crashes  hmmmm

Malaysian plane: 20 passengers worked for ELECTRONIC WARFARE and MILITARY RADAR firm

By TED JEORY

PUBLISHED: 08:19, Wed, Mar 19, 2014 | UPDATED: 06:53, Sun, Mar 22, 2015

Freescale_Semiconductor-465557.jpg

DEVELOPMENT: Freescale Semiconductor which had 20 workers on MH370 had just launched new radar chips [EXPRESS]

"Freescale Semiconductor, which makes powerful microchips for industries including defence, released the powerful new products to the American market on March 3.

Five days later, Flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing with 239 people on board including 20 working for Freescale.

Twelve were from Malaysia, while eight were Chinese nationals.

Freescale’s spokesman Mitch Haws has said: “These were all people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people.

“It’s definitely a loss for the company.”

Freescale’s shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major.

Carlyle’s previous heavyweight clients include the Saudi Binladin Group, the construction firm owned by the family of Osama bin Laden.

The fact that Freescale had so many highly qualified staff on board the Boeing 777 had already prompted wild conspiracy theories about what might have happened.

The company says they were flying to China to improve its consumer products operations, but Freescale’s fresh links to electronic warfare technology is likely to trigger more speculation and deepen the mystery.

Experts have been baffled how a large passenger jet seems to have flown undetected and possibly beaten military radar systems for up to six hours.

snip

The company did not respond to questions from Express Online, including whether any of its missing employees had been working on the defence products.

snip

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

9/11/01   Attack on Twin Towers supposedly by Osama Bin Laden and The Taliban, at the same time the senior Bushes/Bin Ladens were together at the yearly meeting of the Carlyle Group at the Ritz Carlton in DC.   All planes in US were grounded, in response to the attack, except for the one that collected and flew 154 members of the Bin Laden family out of the US, which the FBI admitted too.  Bush/Bin Laden family had, for literally decades, been involved in business ventures.  There was a stink raised about their connections after the attack, and it seems both families then withdrew from The Carlyle Group.  At least on the surface, but I begin to wonder, as the Carlyle Group was/is an investor in Freescale, who had 20 members on MH 370.  Also considering that the Bin Laden family is being systemically wiped out via plane crashes, seems very strange and yet a bit too convenient to me.  We all know that it is possible to appear to exit something, while changing a name, all the while still being involved, and the bigwigs protect each other in clandestine operations.  Guess I'd advise the Bin Ladens to stay out of planes in the future.

ps:  guess the volcano did NOT erupt after all?  (another red herring?)

• Like 4

Going to post this video/audio here.  At 25 minutes in Kautz-Vella talks about MH 17 and MH 370.  I found what he said quite interesting, and I know we discussed some of those same possibilities. He does mention that MH 17 did land on Diego Garcia. 

Sage of Quay Radio - Harald Kautz-Vella & Cara St. Louis - EMF, Morgellons & Black Goo (Jan 2015)

Guest unity

Just an additional info-Diego Garcia is fully funded by Japanese gov,though its operated by th US.

I don't think Japan got ANY SAYING in what to do with that island,though.

I thought of Jpn being behind of something maybe, but I think it's just one of those things that Japan has been forced to pay for lots&lots of things after WW2 for the US sake...(Japan has been a friggin ATM for the US.)

MH370: confusion over confirmation of plane debris

August 7, 2015

"THERE is strong evidence now that missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 will be found, Foreign Minister Julie Bishop says.

Tests on the wing part found on Reunion Island are still ongoing, but Ms Bishop says it could be deduced it belonged to the aircraft since there is only one missing Boeing 777.
“This is a very difficult time for the families, but at least we seem to have some evidence that flight MH370 will be found in the search area we’ve been focusing on,” she said this morning.
While Australian authorities continue to stop short of matching the flaperon found a week ago to the missing plane, Malaysia has said paint and maintenance-record matches proved the wing part was from MH370.
The country’s transport minister Liow Tiong Lai also said investigators on the French-run Indian Ocean island had collected more aircraft debris, including a plane window and aluminium foil. These had not been confirmed as coming from the vanished Malaysia Airlines aircraft."

snip

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/mh370-confusion-over-confirmation-of-plane-debris/story-fnizu68q-1227473215615

• Like 3

The Maldives join the search for MH370 after reports of debris

August 10, 2015

"THE MALDIVES has joined a regional search for wreckage from missing flight MH370 following reports that islanders in the Indian ocean atoll nation have spotted unidentified debris.

Maldivian police are responding to several sightings of debris washed up along the northern atolls of the archipelago, some of which occurred about a month ago, but were only brought to the attention of authorities on Saturday.
The news comes as the search resumes for the wreckage around Reunion island.
The search was suspended on Friday after examining a 5,300 square-kilometre zone of the coastal region and sea east of the island.
While a search plane is circling overhead, foot patrols are combing the eastern coastline of the island today.
The search party is using a small military transport plane for the hunt, and also has three police and navy helicopters and three boats at their disposal."

snip

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/the-maldives-join-the-search-for-mh370-after-reports-of-debris/story-fnizu68q-1227476689654

Hmmm, we all know there's been plenty of time for the plane to have been literally disassembled and spread all over the Indian Ocean, while all the attention was focused on searching off the W. coast of Australia.  Kautz-Vella states that MH 17, was actually MH 370, so who all is full of it?  Come to think of it, where did the pieces of that plane from the Ukraine actually end up?  Now wouldn't that be a clever trick? First you see it, then you don't, then you see it again, then you don't, rinse and repeat at least once more, and exactly WHY are there questions as to which 777 these are parts of, when there is only ONE missing??? 

• Like 6

It seems that in the case of that mysteriously missing Malaysian aircraft another reversal occurred.

Posted By: IZAKOVIC

Date: Saturday, 29-Aug-2015 10:55:41

A month ago, was found a peace of plane, but things are nothing clearer.

Tomorrow will be a month since it on the island of La Reunion was found a piece of a Boeing 777, but French investigators are no closer to confirming that it is a part of the mystery of the missing plane Malaysia Airlines MH370. In fact, the information coming in suggest that the debris does not belong to the plane MH370, writes New York Magazine.

If such a finding is confirmed, it will be a shocking twist in this pending case.

At the moment of discovery is generally accepted that the Found part of the wing can be only a part of plane MH370. Boeing engineers have confirmed that part belongs to the model 777 and MH370 is only missing Boeing 777 in many years. The experts stated that the serial number on the wing could definitely connect with a plane within 24 hours. When the deadline has passed, the media wrote that all should be fouind out in the next few days, or next week.

To which plane might have belonged found fragments?

Transferring the discovered part AFP

That what become as aggravating circumstance, it turned out, is the missing identification plate, which was to be fastened to the inner edge of the wing and was absent. And that was not the only problem. According to the New York Times, Boeing and the National Transportation Safety Board claimed that the Found part does not match the data maintenance by Malaysia Airlines.

If the part does not belong to the plane MH370, where it could bin gone?

Over the last few weeks on the Internet was speculated that the debris may have been a replacement part that has not yet been installed or a spare part of some hull. Another question is how the part found its way to the beach in La Reunion. The article of the French newspaper Depeche anonymous aviation expert claims that part of the wing would not be floating for a few months on the water, it would have sunk.

How a piece of the wing could so long remain under the surface?

It is not known why the experts came to this conclusion, but one clue may be that wing was covered with the type of shells that, while young, cling to the vessel and spend their entire adult life in this one place. Since they can only survive under water, according to their distribution of the wing indicates that the entire section had to spend at least several months immersed.

And therein lies the secret. While it is easy to imagine a diver who calmly floats a few meters below the water surface, it is not something that inanimate objects can do: they either float or sink, but never remain static neutral. So how can a piece of the plane managed to stay below the surface of the ocean for so long? At this moment there is no simple and straightforward answer. The range of possible explanations go of yet unknown natural processes to deliberate intervention.

As dumb fake intervention as far it can get.

IZAKOVIC

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=26289

• Like 7

Plane wreckage with ‘human skeletons’ found in Philippines jungle; is it missing MH370?

Posted By: IZAKOVIC

Date: Tuesday, 13-Oct-2015 10:44:11

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/malaysia-probes-report-of-possible-mh370-debris-in-philippines/

Flight MH370 disappeared on March 8 last in 2014, inexplicably veering off course en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board, most of them China nationals.

Malaysian Airlines plane. (Source: Reuters/representational image)

Malaysia has sought assistance from Philippine police to probe a report that an aircraft wreckage with a Malaysian flag was found in the jungles of a remote island in the Philippines with possible links to MH370 plane which vanished last year with 239 people on board.

Malaysian police Inspector-General Khalid Abu Bakar said that they were seeking the assistance of Manila to validate a report lodged by a 46-year-old man on behalf of his relative, who reportedly found an aircraft wreckage while hunting for birds at Sugbay Island in Tawi Tawi.

---

Diego Garcia.

IZAKOVIC

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=30151

• Like 4

Seriously?  Sugbay is in the opposite direction from all 'last contact' flight paths remotely possible  - 2k + km in the opposite direction! - from the last analysis reports and all the search efforts ?!  wtf.  Where's the BS flag when you need it.

• Like 2

Just out of curiosity, did anyone even see this story from August of 2014?  No mention of it on this thread.  We went from August 16  to Sept. 26. Considering the plane was on the way to Bejing, I found it interesting and wonder how we missed it at the time.  Or did we??  Too curious!!

Chinese hackers 'stole classified data from Malaysia's MH370 investigation with virus disguised as fake news report a day after plane went missing' 
August 20, 2014

Simon Tomlinson

"Chinese hackers stole classified information from Malaysian officials involved in the search for MH370 a day after the plane disappeared, it was claimed today.

Government departments were sent e-mails containing a virus disguised as a hoax news report saying the Malaysian Airlines jet had been found.

When the attachment was opened, the virus - known as malware - began extracting sensitive data and sending it to a computer in China.

The attack came at a time when Malaysian officials in charge of the search were being heavily criticised - particularly by the Chinese - for not releasing crucial information."

snip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729619/Chinese-hackers-stole-classified-data-Malaysias-MH370-investigation-virus-disguised-fake-news-report-day-plane-went-missing.html

I know this is old news, but I just don't recall us ever discussing this at all.

• Like 8

We were all over MH 370  like flies on honey, yet we missed this story?  Now why would China steal the info? The day after the plane went missing? In other words, they just happened to have a spy program all ready to go, just in case?  I guess I can see them w/a program, but it just seems strange and makes me wonder if there is way more to the story that we missed?

• Like 2

OK. this is the story I was after when I ran across the one above

MH370 search narrowed to 'hot-spot' as analysis finds plane did not conduct controlled landing

December 3, 2015

Jonathan Pearlman

missing-flight-mh3_3516902b.jpg

"Australia has released new analysis of the missing MH370 flight, identifying a top-priority search in the southern Indian Ocean and indicating the Boeing 777 did not conduct a controlled landing

Authorities conducting the hunt for the missing MH370 aircraft have narrowed the search area to a “hot spot” in the southern Indian Ocean but insisted they are looking in the right place.

Drawing on the work of eighteenth century British statistician Thomas Bayes, experts at Australia’s Defence Science and Technology Group identified a high-priority zone covering 20 nautical miles on each side of the Malaysia Airlines plane’s presumed “arc” - or route – after it disappeared.

The Boeing 777, carrying 239 passengers and crew, went missing on March 8 last year during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

The new analysis examined the flight’s final moments and found that the plane was unlikely to have conducted a controlled landing, concluding the aircraft experienced “engine flame-outs” and its last satellite communication was due to a power failure. The flame-outs, or engine shutdowns, were caused by loss of fuel.

Warren Truss, Australia’s deputy prime minister, said he was “increasingly confident” that the plane was in the current search area. The painstaking underwater hunt, due to be completed by June 2016, has so far examined 29,000 square miles of 46,000 square mile zone."

snip

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mh370/12030483/MH370-search-narrowed-to-hot-spot-as-analysis-finds-plane-did-not-conduct-controlled-landing.html

ok  weird  This story was released 1 day ago, and where do they have an 7.1  eq today? Right in the Hot Zone!  Look at the little map up there beside the hot zone area, then look where that eq was, below. Pretty danged close.

post-5-0-69446100-1449293635_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Could this explain the reasoning as to why so much effort has been made searching off the west coast of Australia... much is not what it seems in this re_ality at the moment...

Mandela Effect - Spinning Globe From "Dazed And Confused"

Published on Dec 1, 2015

For all of you ME/Geography people out there, this is a screen capture of the globe in "Dazed And Confused". Perhaps our best example of a globe from our past time period. Notice the landmass to the left of Australia

• Like 12

Phillipbbg came into chat and gave us the above clip.  Then I said hang on I am bringing up google earth and taking a look.  Yes, I knew there was NO landmass west of Australia, but thought it might show under water or whatever.   UH HUH, I almost fell off my chair, as all of a sudden, something showed up I have never seen before.  A very shallow spot on google earth, right in the same spot as on that spinning globe shows a land mass off the west coast of Australia!!.  Perhaps they KNOW right where that plane went down, for reasons we had no way of knowing.  (What about islands appearing where there weren't any, and known ones disappearing?)

post-5-0-70354800-1449784562_thumb.jpg

Now think about this one  HOW would they KNOW that MH370 had an electrical failure IF they had lost contact with it, didn't know it's location???  Perhaps they already have the plane?  They are saying a runway power outage?? Yet the plane took off?  WTH? IF they had a runway power outage I should think that would cause them to abort take off, or at least go up if they were too far into the take off, dump fuel and go back for emergency landing.

Exclusive: MH370 Was Crippled by Sudden Electrical Failure

Dec. 8, 2015

"New data reveals a runaway power outage doomed the 777, supporting the theory a fire in the cargo hold turned the jet into a flying zombie.

The pilots of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 were suddenly confronted by a cascading loss of electrical power in which many of the airplane’s vital systems shut down, placing an urgent demand on the crew to understand and deal with the failures.

Before this loss of power occurred the crew had been able to make regular contact with air traffic controllers and the airplane was able to automatically transmit its position.

After it, no word was ever heard again from the pilots. Its two automatic reporting systems, the transponder continually sending the airplane’s position and a separate system reporting the condition of its critical systems at half-hourly intervals, both stopped working."

snip

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/08/exclusive-mh370-was-crippled-by-sudden-electrical-failure.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/flight-mh370-update-malaysia-airlines-plane-faced-sudden-electrical-failure-causing-2217326

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3352311/MH370-crippled-sudden-catastrophic-electrical-failure-Mystery-power-cut-disabled-communications-allowed-jet-continue-flying-ran-fuel-reports-suggests.html

• Like 8

I just happened to recall the situation that the US navy went into a fit of fear, when the Russian fleet managed to shut down the entire electrical system in all the US fleet near by, including Aegis, back in 2014. (I guess it's the Anunnakine faction showing the power against Vlash faction.)

It was on board gear with the Russian jet that did that job, and apparently it was the alien help in Russian side that aided the technology to be applied.

I believe the US didn't have any way to regain their power at hand then, until the Russians went away, which means the US was at mercy of Russia didn't get blown away.

IF falling airplanes got caught in the testing of such technologies, I guess they just gotta ditch into the sea.

....So, could any of the testing caused damage to the planes??

Just an additional piece of the jigsaw puzzle I guess. Eyes rolling...

• Like 8

There are ancient memories of a large land-mass in the Indian Ocean, predating Mu (in the Pacific) and Atlantis.

This was the original Lemuria, which many get confused with later places, such as Mu and Atlantis.

The final remnants sank with the last pole-shift about 7,500 years ago, when the then North pole was where Lake Chad is in Africa today.

They are not looking for the plane, they are looking for ancient technology that the people had at that time.

• Like 12

LOL Imelda, apparently ALL communications and radars completely shut down on them...so I dare say mobile phones were the same! 

Geez it must have been a real freaky moment for the US soldiers....can't even talk to other ships beside them...got to resort in the flagging, back to the old time.

• Like 6

Off topic, but not really...  Looking for the landmass west of Aus I looked into the Bight area and found a lot of unusually straight lines in the sea.

post-2458-0-54759300-1449830536_thumb.jp

• Like 5

breezy

Posted Today, 08:38 AM

Phillipbbg came into chat and gave us the above clip.  Then I said hang on I am bringing up google earth and taking a look.  Yes, I knew there was NO landmass west of Australia, but thought it might show under water or whatever.   UH HUH, I almost fell off my chair, as all of a sudden, something showed up I have never seen before.  A very shallow spot on google earth, right in the same spot as on that spinning globe shows a land mass off the west coast of Australia!!.  Perhaps they KNOW right where that plane went down, for reasons we had no way of knowing.  (What about islands appearing where there weren't any, and known ones disappearing?)

-----------------------------------------

ok  weird  This story was released 1 day ago, and where do they have an 7.1  eq today? Right in the Hot Zone!  Look at the little map up there beside the hot zone area, then look where that eq was, below. Pretty danged close.

Capture12 5 15.JPG

EagleWings

Posted Today, 04:57 PM

There are ancient memories of a large land-mass in the Indian Ocean, predating Mu (in the Pacific) and Atlantis.

This was the original Lemuria, which many get confused with later places, such as Mu and Atlantis.

The final remnants sank with the last pole-shift about 7,500 years ago, when the then North pole was where Lake Chad is in Africa today.

They are not looking for the plane, they are looking for ancient technology that the people had at that time.

map.JPG

The last surviving LEMURS exist on Madagascar.

This is why the ancient land tying India and Australia together, that sank incrementally over time, is referred to as LEMURIA.

They could have found something and had to blast (earthquake) the ground to get to it.  Looking for the plane is a good cover story... or  found the plane, it had a " loss of electrical power in which many of the airplane’s vital systems shut down"?.?.?  now they are looking for the magic/technology  that made the plane lose power.(the Russians have it already)

• Like 12

MH370 search: Families of Chinese passengers claim they’re alive and being held captive as prisoners

January 8, 2016

Shoba Rao

"FAMILIES of the Chinese passengers who were on board MH370 are not giving up hope, claiming they’re alive and want the search to be widened.

In a statement released in Malaysia, the families of the 154 passengers said they believed they were still alive and being held as “prisoners” at a secret location.

“In the absence of proof to the contrary, we believe it is possible the missing may still be alive.

“If this is so, we would willingly grant to the perpetrators amnesty in return for the release of the missing,” they said.

They also said they did not believe the flaperon found on Reunion Island last year was from the missing Malaysia Airlines jet."

snip  more and videos at link

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/mh370-search-families-of-chinese-passengers-claim-theyre-alive-and-being-held-captive-as-prisoners/news-story/f5f18b2f8e89f7c042d2bc9d6f27b32d

• Like 7