The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

He is said to be an individual, involved in projects meant to go towards the betterment of the world and it's people. 

• Like 1

There was a TV media commentator on one of the channels in Western Australia (I just heard it), made a link to the terror knife attack in China several days ago where a lot of people at a railway station were killed and injured...

A message??  It got me to suddenly think of Benjamin Fulford's post re that was a "message" to China to keep out of the Ukraine...

I wouldn't trust anyone...

• Like 4

Just thinking outloud, wonder if this whole thing was a experiment or demonstration??? 

Then I thought again about the Bermuda Triangle, and just went looking around..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_vortexkinesis.htm

ciencia_vortexkinesis.gif

by Gian J. Quasar

Disappearances have confounded and entranced people for thousands of years, from Enoch’s sudden disappearance to Ambrose Bierce’s popular 1880’s articles of people disappearing while simply walking in a field. But one thing is consistent within the stories, whether true or false— a vortex or funnel is often written in.

For Bierce, these were invisible funnels within a prairie, or anywhere, into which an unsuspecting person walked and was held in a different time or space, though certainly Space-Time Warps were not even a part of scientific or popular vernacular in the 1880s. For Elijah, he was taken away in a “fiery whirlwind”—a vortex. For Ezekiel’s vision, whirlwinds turned within whirlwinds.

For the cynical these were only fanciful stories, and Bierce’s were Saturday afternoon mystery magazine pulp. But literature has an uncanny way of being prophetic. In the great scientific age of the 20th century, it was discovered that all matter is actually at a level of vortex kinesis, that is, swirling or spiraling motion. Whether it is the great galaxies, planets, suns, or the smallest atoms, all things rotate upon an axis and revolve around a core.

The natural action of energy is vortex kinesis. vortexkinesis8.gif

In this article we will probe into what the effects might be if nature or mankind intensified this action within matter. Can we disrupt the natural rhythm of matter? Can we affect time, matter and space by doing so? Let’s go on a journey through facts and potential.

With the 20th century there came mankind’s ability to support a thriving scientific culture. This allowed men of science to start contemplating such things as space-time warps. Perhaps they were urged to do so because of popular belief in such topics as expressed in Bierce’s Saturday afternoon pulp or in such popular occult stories as Oliver Lerch’s sudden vanishing.

The truth or falsehood of these stories is not important here. What is important is that they captured popular imagination, and perhaps made it acceptable for men of science to speak in serious terms about their possibility.

The most famous to give rational body to the idea of space-time warps was undoubtedly Dr. Albert Einstein.

His own quote, one of my favorites, set the tenor for his modus operandi for scientific discovery:

“Science is merely the refinement of everyday thinking.

~snip~

• Like 7

From the editor at breakingnews.com: CNN's National Security reporter Jim Sciutto says US officials tell him the stolen passports used to board MH370 fit the pattern of human trafficking.

• Like 6

Its interesting that they are also connecting this missing plane to the China knife attacks the other day...

• Like 2

Malaysian Airlines Missing Passengers Cell Phones Ringing Raises Hijack Concerns It is being reported today, March 9, by the Singapore press in The Sunday Times that a Chinese family has successfully dialed and rang the mobile cell phone of a passenger on board the Malaysia Airlines plane MH370.

This story has been followed by several other accounts of the same scenario withing different families. The Boeing 777 jumbo jet is still missing with no wreckage debris anywhere to be found.

Today, the brother of a man who is listed on the missing airplane’s manifest demonstrated for Chinese television that he could dial his sibling’s mobile phone, which was with him on the plane, and that the call was connected and rang several times indicating the phone is working, turned on and able to be answered somewhere. This family and many others are angry and urging government agencies to trace the ringing cell phone, before the batteries runs out, to find the missing plane and passengers, as they could have landed covertly on dry land and are being held captive by terrorists or other possible entities.

More: http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/03/10/malaysian-airlines-missing-passengers-cell-phones-ringing-raises-hijack-concerns/

Video: Watch eerie moment family of missing Malaysia Airlines passenger successfully ring his phone - but nobody answers

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-eerie-moment-3222919#ixzz2vcNjotW9

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Published on Mar 10, 2014  DAHBOO77

• Like 4

Just thinking outloud, wonder if this whole thing was a experiment or demonstration??? 

Then I thought again about the Bermuda Triangle, and just went looking around..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_vortexkinesis.htm

Yes, knowing we have 'heard' that the Russians developed a cloaking/stealth device that could be retro-fitted to an aircraft, without having to totally design and build a new machine.

But, adding to your thoughts, luci, I am reminded of the book "Three Corners to Nowhere" by Martin Caidin (also author of "The Mendelov Conspiracy" along with several other great books...

"A cloudless day...a flight plan to the Bahamas....and nine people have vanished into the enigma that is the Bermuda Triangle. Washington has lost a secret project director. A wealthy man has lost his only daughter. And an insurance company stands to lose a lot of money. In the absence of wreckage or hope, the official investigation is closed--but..."

Many possibilities yet...

• Like 1

The ET's have taken the plane. It will be returned, intact and with all passenger, on the Ides of March. ;-)

• Like 3

Don't most cell phones have gps? or am I dreaming again?  The videos posted by DAHBOO show the one article is apparently wrong. They say it went down/disappeared off the coast of Malaysia, but the second video shows it went "missing" off the coast of Vietnam after flying over/leaving the Vietnamese land mass.  Two totally different areas. many miles apart.

The cell phone working, indicates the plane did NOT crash, into the land or the sea and why didn't they track that signal?

Two different sets of info on where it "was located last" "went down"

Black boxes not sending out signals

Someone said debris spotted, yet that is being denied.

New terrorist group claims responsibility, yet that is doubted.

There is also a "Sea of the Devil" triangle in the Pacific Ocean but it goes from Japan to Bonin Islands into the Philippine Sea, not where this plane traveled.

Who all is complicit in this disappearance?  Sure are lots of contradictions in the info presented, and then we also have curious goings on w/passports and a couple of passengers who decided at the last minute not to take the flight. Did they know something was going to happen to that particular flight ahead of time?

Last thought, what is our attention being diverted from?

Right now, I believe, since those phones worked, that this was a hijacking, and that plane, those people are being held somewhere that is hidden, and stick by my thought that the plane is somehow cloaked w/a frequency that does not allow the black box signals to penetrate, or if possible that they have been disabled somehow.  If whoever did this was totally prepared, they could have even been ready to camouflage that plane, so it could not be seen from the air.  Some of that terrain would be pretty rough but then didn't we build some random airstrips in Vietnam that could have accommodated it's landing?   Just random thoughts again.  Sure is a mystery. Carry on  all.

• Like 10

A telephone number can be routed to a dead drop (a phone that rings in cyber/ virtual space but never connects because there is no equipment) using a DACS/ switch/ mulitplexor inside the central office.

• Like 4

Two possible conclusions......1. They were hit and went down and as previous tracking videos indicate they are looking in the wrong place. Explains no debris till now but would also necessitate taking out the black box with some other tech.

2. They hit it with a plasma beam which would separate molecule from molecule.

• Like 2

Don't most cell phones have gps? or am I dreaming again?  The videos posted by DAHBOO show the one article is apparently wrong. They say it went down/disappeared off the coast of Malaysia, but the second video shows it went "missing" off the coast of Vietnam after flying over/leaving the Vietnamese land mass.  Two totally different areas. many miles apart.

The cell phone working, indicates the plane did NOT crash, into the land or the sea and why didn't they track that signal?

Two different sets of info on where it "was located last" "went down"

Black boxes not sending out signals

Someone said debris spotted, yet that is being denied.

New terrorist group claims responsibility, yet that is doubted.

There is also a "Sea of the Devil" triangle in the Pacific Ocean but it goes from Japan to Bonin Islands into the Philippine Sea, not where this plane traveled.

Who all is complicit in this disappearance?  Sure are lots of contradictions in the info presented, and then we also have curious goings on w/passports and a couple of passengers who decided at the last minute not to take the flight. Did they know something was going to happen to that particular flight ahead of time?

Last thought, what is our attention being diverted from?

Right now, I believe, since those phones worked, that this was a hijacking, and that plane, those people are being held somewhere that is hidden, and stick by my thought that the plane is somehow cloaked w/a frequency that does not allow the black box signals to penetrate, or if possible that they have been disabled somehow.  If whoever did this was totally prepared, they could have even been ready to camouflage that plane, so it could not be seen from the air.  Some of that terrain would be pretty rough but then didn't we build some random airstrips in Vietnam that could have accommodated it's landing?   Just random thoughts again.  Sure is a mystery. Carry on  all.

I tend to agree the plane have landed somewhere (on land), didn't just fall out of the sky. What my question is who is behind this operation and what possible reason they had for this.

• Like 3

Malaysia Airline MH370

6:10 AM

I have had a lot of questions regarding this, so I wanted to take some time to tune in:  

Q. Could you please do a reading on the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that is reported to have crashed in the South China Sea on 8 March 2014.Was it an accident or was it deliberate sabotage ?

flight.gifA.  When I tune in, my mind is at the point of the flight where issues start to arise.  I see that there is a huge electrical disturbance.  What looks like a clear day turns into this dark, gloomy surrounding.  It looks like heat lightening and flashes surround the plane.  I also see what looks like discharges of static electricity coming off the plane.  The flight attendants are trying to stand, and people are trying to stand and grab something above their heads?  It is chaotic and a lot of turbulence.  Oxygen masks then start to fall.  Then there is this loud thundering sound that is so deafening that people are grabbing the sides of their head (I feel the pain in my ear, like it is loud and so much pressure!) 

Then all of a sudden there is this silence- It is so quiet and calm.  No one is talking, there is no noise.  It is the ultimate peaceful feeling.  I don't even hear the noise of the plane- as if the engine isn't even running.  It feels like the plane is gliding, there is no turbulence.  Like it is floating so peacefully through the air.

I can't help but feel like this plane went into a different layer or dimension of our current existence [i realize this is a very alternative concept, but I just report what I see].  I see the jungle, and what I notice most are the leaves.  The passengers are looking at the vegetation is complete amazement, but not in complete horror, but rather amazement.  They are gigantic.  The climate feels warm and humid, but rather comfortable.  I also have the images of the plane on a beachy coast as if it coasted to a graceful landing.  I can't get the images of show Lost out of my mind, as if the fundamental situation may be similar...

Q. Many people are very suspicious about what happened and do not believe it was an accident due to suspicious circumstances and coincidences surrounding the flight. Such as 2 passengers on the flight having fake passports from Thailand. Also the pilot was interviewed and photographed with a CNN reporter 1 week before the crash.

A.  As I focus on this, what I get is that China is behaving oddly about their airspace.  They are being very restrictive as to who gets into and who doesn't.  I also get that this flight was forced south of the planned route in air.  Shortly after it was forced south is when the electrical disturbance began.  I am not getting anything specific with passengers or the pilot.  

Q. Could the crash be because of a oometary explosion ( similar to Russia last year)? The air France was also kind

of a mystery over the Atlantic ?  That would explain why the crew is taken by surprise .

A.  I see this as some electrical / magnetic situation.  I can't visualize an explosion at this time. 

And that is all I have for now.  It is 6:38 AM.  (No audio at this time).  

As a side note, if anyone has further questions on this topic, just leave a comment and I will monitor them.  I'm sure there are a lot of unanswered items out there.  Thanks.

at 6:42 AM

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/malaysia-airline-mh370.html

• Like 7

SO much more ridiculousness coming out....the pictures of the "two people from Iran" who were using the stolen passports...terrible photoshop job, yet circulated by Malaysian officials....NOW it is being said that the plane was spotted to the WEST over the Strait of Malacca on radar.....

• Like 2

Well something sure stinks.  3 different locations at this point where they lost it. 

Mystery Malaysia flight may have been hundreds of miles off course

March 11, 2014

By Michael Pearson and Jethro Mullen, CNN

"CNN) -- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was hundreds of miles off course, traveling in the opposite direction from its original destination and had stopped sending identifying transponder codes before it disappeared, a senior Malaysian Air Force official told CNN Tuesday.

If correct, these are ominous signs that could call into question whether someone in the cockpit might have deliberately steered the plane away from its intended destination, a former U.S. aviation investigator said.

"This kind of deviation in course is simply inexplicable," said Paul Goelz, former managing director of the National Transportation Safety Board.

However, veteran pilot Kit Darby, president of Aviation Information Resources, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that mechanical problems could still explain everything: A power failure would have turned off the main transponder and its backup, and the plane could have flown for more than an hour, he said.

snip

this is a long article

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/11/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html

Tx Reddwolf 

but if the following is true, then interesting also

A warning was issued by the FAA that the 777 Boeing can be hacked by a passenger: search Federal Register # "78 FR 68985"

• Like 2

Psychicfocus's descriptions sounds very 'Bermuda Triangleish' and when I went to check my antipodes (swap) maps, the site was down.  That area is close to being opposite the Bermuda Triangle with its high strangeness.

• Like 4

ABC news said this morning that the plane may have flown for an hour after it went off the radar. I think we are getting a lot of guesses and misinformation about this flight. I suppose that is normal till we hear for certain (rolls eyes) as too what happened, even then Im not sure that we will be satisfied with "their " form of truth.

• Like 5