The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

Arc, a quick search on JFK, Jr.'s, death in 1999, (plane accident), shows his wifes family settled a wrongful death case in 2001.  Maybe aviation accidents are treated differently??  But if there is no bodies found, then what?   I mean, you would move heave and earth to find them of course.

• Like 3

I wonder if there is a connection to NZ

Paul Weeks...Boing 777 engineer who gave wife ring and watch, in case something happened

Mike McKay..saw the plane on fire from oil rig off Vung Tau

Zaharie Ahmad Shah...pilot who visited NZ in 2012

• Like 1

The second article states the whole thing may have been faked with a fake list of passengers and fake relatives etc. I went to school with one of the Australian passengers (Burrows) and he lived in my adjacent suburb so I do know that is real.

Yeah.. I don't believe the fake photos or fake passengers either, but it still doesn't pass the smell test... in fact... it stinks to high heaven. 

• Like 2

I don't know. Looks like the tip of the thumb on a dirty work glove to me. I could be wrong though.

• Like 3

I am 3 mins into listening..

new info...

http://cprnews.podbean.com/2014/04/01/cpr-news-april-1-2014/

Click links to access the audio interview web pages

Fascinating Interview (Part 1) with Matthias Chang, Top Aide to the Former Malaysian Prime Minister: What Is the U.S. Hiding Regarding Malaysian Flight 370? Interviewed by Cynthia McKinney over CPR News.
http://bit.ly/1eesAm5

Part 2 of CPR News' exclusive interview with Matthias Chang regarding flight MH370. http://bit.ly/PqFQ0N

Starts at 21:20, however, the WHOLE THING is worth your time.

h/t rmn

• Like 3

Hmmm...  https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=dd56e1acbc89cc09afe216687a1406a5&tab=core&tabmode=list&=

DIEGO GARCIA RE-SUPPLY

Solicitation Number: N00033-14-R-5500

Agency: Department of the Navy
Office: Military Sealift Command

• Original Synopsis

Mar 31, 2014

4:02 pm

Solicitation Number:

N00033-14-R-5500

Notice Type:

Presolicitation

Synopsis:

Added: Mar 31, 2014 4:02 pm

1. Action Code: Presolicitation
2. Date: 31 March 2014
3. Year: Fiscal Year 2014
4. Contracting Office Zip Code: 20398
5. Classification Code: V- Transportation, Travel, & Relocation services

6. Contracting Office Address: 914 Charles Morris Court, SE, Washington, DC 20398
7. Subject: Dry Cargo Time Charter
8. Proposed Solicitation Number: N00033-14-R-5500
9. Closing Response Date: TBD
10. Contact Point or Contracting Officer: Ken Allen, 202-685-5825, kenneth.allen@navy.mil
11. Contract Award and Solicitation Number: TBD
12. Contract Award Dollar Amount: TBD
13. Contract Line Item Number : TBD
14. Contract Award Date: TBD
15. Contractor: TBD
16. Description: One dry cargo vessel in support of operations between Singapore and Diego Garcia
17. Place of Contract Performance: Singapore and Diego Garcia.

18. Set-aside Status: N/A

Contracting Office Address:

914 Charles Morris Court, SE
Washington Navy Yard
Washington, District of Columbia 20398-5540

• Like 9

Gotta say, I love the -- what is that-- carefully placed lobster claw on the left. I don't get it.

llllolllll I realised few peeps writing about it. ;D

It must be only existing in Australia!?! (I know they are made in China...)....that's a left hand thumb covered by a very thick glove that's got the colour of faded yellow/light brown with crap on it.

The material is similar to swede/leather, enabling to do crappy jobs like shifting recyclable objects out of garbage, which looks like what the person was doing by the look of background.

• Like 5

Hahaha. Ok guys, I will trust that it's a glove. But it does look suspiciously like this:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-04-03 at 7.06.16 PM.png

;D

I knooooooow! In the first instance, after not really looked at the image but read through the posts on the site, I thought I was seeing a crab claw, toooooooooooo!! :rofl:

I rationalized myself after a while, re-checked on the image and realised that's something I'm familiar in Australia as a heavy duty garden gloves.

We can see ufo/aliens/ghosts in anything we want to, I guess, but I didn't expect a crab claw appearing on such exotic environment like on top of Boeing 777-200 Malaysian Airline boarding card.

• Like 3

Hahaha. Ok guys, I will trust that it's a glove. But it does look suspiciously like this:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-04-03 at 7.06.16 PM.png

;D

You guys are funny and that is some bammer on that crab!  But seriously, it's the thumb tip of a dirty sheepskin work glove.  The thread on the seam and the cleaner white bits of the inner leather are giving that claw teeth like illusion.  Glad we figured that one out! 

The phone pic with message is entirely plausible but given the time in which it was delivered, I have to cry fake on that.  If I was Bajc I'd be freaking out publicly over that but obviously she is either a sleeper or has been thoroughly debriefed since the flight went missing given her recent comments.

Oh, and anything from Laura on casionation dot whatever-the-fuck is complete BS!  I am far more inclined to believe PF Lady. While she reads authentic to me, it's still her own view on the cosmic matrix, her true vision, not necessarily truth that will be realized by the rest of consciousness. Truth is tricky.

I have this feeling that this plane is gone and we are never going to see it again.  Any segments or wreckage that pop up are going to be so few and far between as to be conceivably faked.   The plane and its passengers may be alive and well but in another place, another time.  What I really hope is some government will come clean sooner than later and admit they honestly have no idea where the fuck the plane went down, it's a mystery.  I think a mystery leaves far more opening for genuine hope and peace for the individual soul, especially when there are no facts to back up society's cynical concept of truth via presumtions of 'what must have happened.' 

They better not make a crappy movie about this!

• Like 5

NEW PHILIP WOOD REPORT: Remember the shills

Original Philip Wood post is down the page a ways

I am continuing work on this report

Terry wrote:

Wani Sasimi with IBM Malaysia 011-603-2301-8888 has just confirmed that Phillip Wood works for IBM Malaysia a "Technical Sales Leader" 7:27 pm (USCT), 8:27am Malaysia time (MYT).

Interesting note IBM New York will refuses to issue any statement regarding his employment.

My comment: IBM america will be as corrupt as the paid government shills and will push the lie as hard as they can. That's why they got rid of the personnell department and now call it "human resources" because "resources" are to be used up and thrown away. They obvioulsy threw Philip Wood under the bus if that is their answer, I will NEVER buy another IBM product.

I guess from the mails coming in I have to ONCE AGAIN SAY that I know exif can be hacked with the right application or a really good programmer and say it CLEARLY more than three different ways below, and I clearly state why I do not believe this happened with Philip Wood and did so from the beginning. If his image was not legit, why did my site get hacked to destroy it?

The original Exif looked something like THIS, AND NOT A SINGLE SHILL (government disinfo agent) KNOWS THIS AS OF THE MORNING OF APRIL 3. It had this format and since nothing sent to me or posted in a debunk had anything like it as of April 3 (it obviously will after that because they are following my lead) the shills DO NOT know what I am talking about and are only spewing B.S. The GPS section looked sort of like this:

23948506938274953940438 ==== 7 18 etc

49589687302394945l30495

2049458305965830234944 ==== 72 25 etc and if that's not the Iphone format, Philip was probably beta testing for IBM. THAT would be the reason to destroy the photo, NO ONE would have that other than IBM if those numbers were the result of beta testing IBM software and it would serve as positive ID. That would be a great reason for the shills to lie about everything said below in this report and destroy the original, if those first lines of the exif were some sort of company secret there is no way any hack would have put them in and THAT would have provided positive Id and a reason to destroy the photo. If you have not read the entire report I suggest you do. I was not some sort of idiot when I posted it.

SHILLAGE SLAMMED AGAIN: Terry wrote: Lt. Col Caggns at DOD media relations in Arlington confirms cell service available on Diego Garcia. That officially confirms the shillage as shillage, Thanks!

Remember the shills

If you ever get hijacked, kidnapped, or become the victim in a war or terror attack, REMEMBER THE SHILLS. Remember them if you ever manage to get a message out to the world about where you are, because they will promptly jump on it to shut you up.

No matter what the story, no matter what the circumstance, if anyone tries to get your message to the public despite the shills, those trying to help you will become the object of ridicule and the target of thousands of paid shills, who will lie, hack and cheat their way into burying the fact that you are alive, and that you managed to speak.

Such has been the case with Philip wood. And I would like to point out why.

Philip claimed to get a message out with an iphone after being separated from the rest of the people and put in a prison cell alone. And every part of what he said was shilled practically into oblivion.

The first thing the shills said was Phillip wood did not exist, but THAT was a lie.

They then said that an Iphone could never be hidden from a search, but THAT was a lie. and I promise you, no one hides a knife up their @.

They then tried to make people believe that there is no civilian cell service on Diego Garcia that Philip could have connected with, because "it's a military base, there are no civilians there" but then Lt. Col Caggns at DOD media relations in Arlington confirmed cell service in fact IS available on Diego Garcia (go figure) because Diego Garcia has a large civilian population for such a small island, 1,600 civilians working high paying jobs. And they can't call home. YEP. Because according to the SHILLS there can't be a satellite linked cell tower.

They then tried to make people believe that there is no civilian cell service on Diego Garcia that Philip could have connected with, because "it's a military base, there are no civilians there" but then Lt. Col Caggns at DOD media relations in Arlington confirmed cell service in fact IS available on Diego Garcia (go figure) because Diego Garcia has a large civilian population for such a small island, 1,600 civilians working high paying jobs. And they can't call home. YEP. Because according to the SHILLS there can't be a satellite linked cell tower.

They then insisted that in his @ meant up his rectum, and not just in the cheeks, where the TSA fails 70 percent of the time. And even if it was his rectum, they lied when they said it would not fit, even though Philip had five hours to think of a way to get it in there before the plane landed.

Then, after all of that was answered clearly, they then went on to say that it could never have happened because (lie) "an Iphone cannot be turned off" when it absolutely can be turned off, and that an Iphone will only last a day when turned on, when in reality if there is nothing wrong with the iphone, it can be turned on for over a week in standby easily.

You see, shills think you are stupid, SO STUPID you will believe that a high end gadget in 2014 always kills the battery in a few hours no matter what. Welcome 1970's carbon battery.

And they could not have the real picture out there in circulation, NO. So they hacked their way into the major web site that posted it, and destroyed the exif so it had no real forensic value within a few hours, and in stupidity made it obvious by putting up a picture of a bloody body on that same web site. Let me ask, was that a threat?

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

• Like 6

Hmm Chinese patrol ship have picked up a pulse signal, possibly that of MH370.

if true it shows Chinese tech is superior ... or they behind it lol

• Like 3

Believe it or not, Chinese tech is very advanced and comparable to the USA. In some aspects (weather prediction for example) they equal or even surpass what we have in North America.

• Like 6

The 4 Freescale Semiconductor Patent Holders Never Boarded Flight 370!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=304400

DAHBOO77

Apr 4, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGET2fs2A9Y&list=UUFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ

Somebody found this...it shows that Freescale themselves said 20 of their emploees were on that flight, I notice though that they didn't name them.

http://media.freescale.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=196520&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1907348&highlight=

• Like 5