The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

the plane might of landed on DG and passengers loaded on a ship enroute to ???

pic might of been taken in the ships brig

I do think the plane have landed on DG but the passengers were all dead and the only place they were loaded was in to the sea.

'They' were not after people, they wanted the plane.  IMHO

the plane might of landed on DG and passengers loaded on a ship enroute to ???

pic might of been taken in the ships brig

Yes mate, and it would have to a very insulated ship like liner (unlikely, but never know), or ship not moving, as he should feel/hear vessel engine or vibrations if steaming.

Holding peeps on ship safer than on land, can't track ship if AIS is deactivated, could sit miles offshore for months whilst negotiations happen?

Buggered if I can fit my dumb-phone up my butt, no pun intended.

Here is what I know about this Diego Garcia image.

According to Jim Stone, the exif coordinates are three miles from Diego Garcia.  Not true.  The coordinates are smack dab in the middle of a 23,000 sq ft building at the end of the runway.  I told this to Jim, but he said he was satisfied with the three miles.  The three mile difference comes from someone getting a google search for 'Cannon Point Trail' for these coordinates.  This location is about 3 km from the real location (other end of island at Cannon Point). 

So... exif puts the iphone5 in this large building.

There is a Philip Wood on the passenger list, American, 51 years old.

This image was originally posted to 4Chan and subsequently removed.

Before it was removed, it was archived at 4Plebs, (which is independent of 4Chan), where it currently resides.

Here is exif data  http://regex.info/exif.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.4plebs.org%2Fboards%2Fpol%2Fimage%2F1395%2F19%2F1395192158752.jpg

Note the arrow on the building. 

Yes, there is cell phone service on Diego Garcia.

Original 4Plebs post  http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/27834494/#q27834494

• Like 5

and just to remind all, DG suffered NO damage during the boxing day tsunami that devastated the region,

i think it reasonable to assume that he did not insert the phone in his anus rather sandwiched it between his butcheeks

the hijackers must of expected him to have a phone, so he probably had 2, gave one in kept the other

if RS says its DG then i dont care who else says what, its DG and thats final (i have grown a sizable volume of trust when it comes to RS's investigative work)

here's a thought, have any of you seen the movie Millennium?

• Like 5

Ya, I thought the same thing...iPhone through the butt cheeks....not *shoved LOL....

Again, Plan A was Ukraine...Plan B was the plane and Plan "C" didn't come together like it was supposed to, hence the "lets look for the plane over here....and tomorrow we will look there..." and the "lets talk about Ukraine now...I think we can look at a diplomatic solution"....

• Like 3

here's a thought, have any of you seen the movie Millennium?

Every time I hear of a plane crash, I immediately think of that movie - especially this "missing" plane.

• Like 2

Monatom that is 10 days after the plane disappeared.

Salustra  -- Good point-- ten days is a long time for a cell phone to remain charged, (not going to go for the obvious anal angle) consider, that it takes a call-- being in range of a cell tower on DG --that wastes batt time, each email received, wastes batt time. Inside of a moist environment -- it would leach into keypad and buttons in one day much less more -- then there's the detention-- DO really think that all orifices weren't checked and re-checked. Trust me they checked several times with whatever was handy to intimidate if nothing else.....  For me this story falls apart when it went up his butt........

• Like 3

Not for nothing....I have a cell phone recharger thingy....could easily slip in-between some butt cheeks with an iPhone 5....

Salustra  -- Good point-- ten days is a long time for a cell phone to remain charged, (not going to go for the obvious anal angle) consider, that it takes a call-- being in range of a cell tower on DG --that wastes batt time, each email received, wastes batt time. Inside of a moist environment -- it would leach into keypad and buttons in one day much less more -- then there's the detention-- DO really think that all orifices weren't checked and re-checked. Trust me they checked several times with whatever was handy to intimidate if nothing else.....  For me this story falls apart when it went up his butt........

yes but all this assuming the phone was not shut down to avoid detection in the aircraft when the hijacking became apparent

and the airport in DG has cell cover as mentioned earlier

idk

i'm between minds on this

• Like 1

To whom did he send the E-mail?

Edit to answer my question..

It was sent to 4chan.

Not for nothing....I have a cell phone recharger thingy....could easily slip in-between some butt cheeks with an iPhone 5....

Mulva --love your sense of humor    --  "on or off" electronics and moisture, DO NOT get along --and in ten days this guy didn't defecate? watched the whole time!  this is not "pulp fiction" and the phone certainly is not a Gold watch-- they are trying to sell you this heroic American foils the bad guys crap!!!      if a movie was made it could be  "Plane Fiction" 

• Like 2

Well the evidence smells.  Phones can be cloned to make a case.   IDK, it just doesn't ring true. 

The pic I saw that was 100% proof was this:

ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS: IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.

1395192158752.jpgThis image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by IBM engineer Philip Wood. SAVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP. RIGHT CLICK IT. SELECT PROPERTIES. CLICK DETAILS, THAT REVEALS THE EXIF. Shills are saying I did not post the Exif. Shills pray for people to be stupid. NOTHING PROVES IT BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL IMAGE. THAT IS WHY I POSTED THE ACTUAL IMAGE. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it's real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it's authenticity. I don't know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits.

The picture posted with the following text: "I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."

blackbag.jpg

UPDATE: I put my best computer online today (serious security violation) BUT WAS ABLE TO RETINEX THE IMAGE AS A RESULT, AND YOU CAN SEE ENOUGH DETAIL TO SUPPORT PHILIP BEING DETAINED WITH A BLACK BAG OVER HIS HEAD, THE SAME WAY THE ARMY DOES IT.

The retinex photo cannot be used for verification of Exif, if you check this one it will clearly say in the software tab "Gimp 2.6.12" and NOT the Iphone O.S. version, which ALL SOFTWARE DOES when it handles and saves an image. This is why I know the original is legit.

Do this yourself for FREE. Download the Gimp image editor. Open the image with the Gimp. Click the colors tab. At the bottom of the list of options, you will see retinex. Set retinex to Scale: 133, Scale division 1, and dynamic to 0.0. Retinex squeezes everything out of an image that can possibly be seen, and it is my opinion that it does reveal enough.

Normally, a lens will vignette the corners, and put the least amount of light in the corners. But Retinex shows clearly that the corners of the image are brighter, and the center is dark. THAT would be caused by a black bag over Philip's head.

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

I can't see it.  I have stared at it.  It reminds me of those books that were all the rage 20 years ago, where if you got your mind right you could look at the above picture and swear you could see a family of orangutans dressed in bib overalls harvesting coffee beans at 1:30 in the afternoon.  ;)

• Like 3

me2.jpg

Media just reported that they totally got the words wrong with relation to the last words the Captain said.

Instead of 'All right, good night' it was 'Good night Malaysian three seven zero'

http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-airlines-jet-malaysia-changes-version-of-last-words-from-missing-flights-cockpit-20140401-zqp5b.html#ixzz2xa0GNgKV

What can I say? What else have they told us that is not accurate if they could get this simply fact so wrong.

• Like 4

Another interesting article on the countries involved:

Disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH 370: The Trillion Dollar Question to the U.S. and Its Intelligence Services
Global Research, March 29, 2014
Url of this article:

Let me state from the outset that I totally agree with the press statements by Malaysia’s Defence Minister and Acting Transport Minister, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein that “we have conducted ourselves fairly, responsibly and history will judge us for that.”

And to a mischievous and presumptuous question from a correspondent of the Financial Times, Datuk Seri with confidence and integrity rightly said without any fear of contradiction that, “I don’t think we could have done anything different from what we have already done.”  Well done!

The Financial Times, CNN and other foreign media ought to pose similar questions to the US and its intelligence services and stop insinuating that Malaysia has not been transparent and/or engaged in a cover-up. Foreign media should stop engaging in dirty politics!

It is my hope that following the publication of this article, Malaysian mass media will focus on questioning the integrity of the US’s assistance to Malaysia in the first three weeks of the SAR mission, notwithstanding its recent offer of more assistance.

I take comfort that my reservations about the US and its intelligence services as well as other intelligence services closely linked to the US, especially British secret service, have been more than vindicated by Reuters in its news report on 28th March, 2014 entitled Geopolitical games handicap hunt for flight MH370

The search for flight MH370, the Malaysian Airlines jetliner that vanished over the South China Sea on March 8, has involved more than two dozen countries and 60 aircraft and ships but has been bedevilled by regional rivalries.

… With the United States playing a relatively muted role in the sort of exercise that until recently it would have dominated, experts and officials say there was no real central coordination until the search for the plane was confined to the southern Indian Ocean, when Australia largely took charge.

Part of the problem is that Asia has no NATO-style regional defence structure, though several countries have formal alliances with the United States. Commonwealth members Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia also have an arrangement with Britain to discuss defence matters in times of crisis.

As mystery deepened over the fate of the Boeing 777 and its 239 passengers and crew, most of them Chinese, it became clear that highly classified military technology might hold the key.

But the investigation became deadlocked over the reluctance of others to share sensitive data, a reticence that appeared to harden as the search area widened.

“This is turning into a spy novel,” said an envoy from a Southeast Asian country, noting it was turning attention to areas and techniques few countries liked to publicly discuss.

Ultimately, the only country with the technical resources to recover the plane – or at least its black box recorder, which could lie in water several miles deep – may be the United States. Its deep-sea vehicles ultimately hauled up the wreckage of Air France 447 after its 2009 crash into a remote region of the South Atlantic.

While Putrajaya has been forced to reveal some of the limits and ranges of its air defences, the reluctance of Malaysia’s neighbours to release sensitive radar data may have obstructed the investigation for days.

At an ambassadorial meeting in the ad hoc crisis centre at an airport hotel on March 16, Malaysia formally appealed to countries on the jet’s possible path for help, but in part met with polite stonewalling, two people close to the talks said.

Some countries asked Malaysia to put its request in writing, triggering a flurry of diplomatic notes and high-level contacts.

‘It became a game of poker in which Malaysia handed out the cards at the table but couldn’t force others to show their hand, a person from another country involved in the talks said.

As in the northern Indian Ocean, where Chinese forces operate alongside other nations to combat Somali piracy, current and former officials say all sides are almost certainly quietly spying on and monitoring each other at the same time. (emphasis added)

WantChinaTimes, Taiwan reported,

The United States has taken advantage of the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight to test the capabilities of China’s satellites and judge the threat of Chinese missiles against its aircraft carriers, reports our sister paper Want Daily.

Erich Shih, chief reporter at Chinese-language military news monthly Defense International, said the US has more and better satellites but has not taken part in the search for flight MH370, which disappeared about an hour into its flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in the early hours of March 8 with 239 people on board. Shih claimed that the US held back because it wanted to see what information China’s satellites would provide.

The above is the reality which we have to confront. Therefore, desist any attempt to label the above mainstream media articles as a “conspiracy theory”. Reuters has let the Genie out of the bottle!

Malaysia’s Minister of Transport Datuk Seri Hishammuddin gave hints of Malaysia’s difficulties (as his hands were tied by intelligence protocols and or refusal by the relevant foreign intelligence services and diplomatic reluctance) but our local media failed to appreciate the nuances of his statements by not directing their questions at those parties that have failed Malaysia as their neighbour and in their duties under various defence treaties and arrangements.

Malaysian media, please read at the minimum three times, the sentences in bold AND WAKE UP TO THE REALITY that our country has been badly treated even though our country put all its national security cards on the table so that countries whose nationals are passengers on flight MH 370 could come forward with sincerity to assist in resolving this unfortunate tragedy which is not Malaysia’s making.

Malaysia is but a victim of this tragedy whose plane, MH 370 was used for a hidden agenda for which only time will reveal. 

In my previous article posted to the website on the 27th March, 2014, I exposed how Israel is exploiting the tragedy to create public opinion for a war against Iran, a Muslim country that has close ties with Malaysia.

At the outset of the SAR Mission, all concerned stated categorically that every scenario, no matter how unlikely would be examined critically with no stones left unturned – terrorist hijacking, suicide mission, technical failures, inadequate security, criminal actions of the pilot and or co-pilot etc.

Given the above premise, families of the passengers and the crew of MH 370 have every right to ask the following questions of the US and other countries that have sophisticated technologies to track and monitor airplanes and ships in all circumstances.

Such questions should not be shot down by those who have a hidden agenda that such queries amount to “conspiracy theories”. Far from being conspiracy theories, we assert that the questions tabled below and the rationale for asking them are well founded and must be addressed by the relevant parties, failing which an inference ought to be drawn that they are complicit in the disappearance of MH 370.

Lets us begin.

1)        Was the plane ordered to turn back, if so who gave the order?

2)        Was the plane turned back manually or by remote control?

3)        If the latter, which country or countries have the technologies to execute such an operation?

4)        Was MH 370 weaponised before its flight to Beijing?

5)        If so, what are the likely methods for such a mission – Biological weapons, dirty bombs?

6)        Was Beijing / China the target and if so why?

7)        Qui Bono?

8)        The time sequence of countries identifying the alleged MH 370 debris in the Indian ocean was first made by Australia followed by France, Thailand, Japan, and Britain via Immarsat. Why did US not offer any satellite intelligence till today?

9)        Prior to the switch of focus to the Indian ocean, was the SAR mission in the South China seas, used as a cover for the deployment of undersea equipment to track and monitor naval capabilities of all the nations’ navies competing for ownership of disputed territorial waters? Reuters as quoted above seems to have suggested such an outcome.

diegogarciaindian-ocean1.png

10)     Why was there been no focus, especially by foreign mass media, on the intelligence and surveillance capabilities of Diego Garcia, the strategic naval and air base of the US?

11)     Why no questions were asked whether the flight path of MH 370 (if as alleged it crashed in the Indian Ocean), was within the geographical parameters of the Intelligence capabilities of Diego Garcia? Why were no planes deployed from Diego Garcia to intercept the “Unidentified” plane which obviously would pose a threat to the Diego Gracia military base?

12)     The outdated capabilities of the Hexagon satellite system deployed by the US in the 1970s has a ground resolution of 0.6 meters;  what’s more, the present and latest technologies boast the ability to identify objects much smaller in size. Why have such satellites not provided any images of the alleged debris in the Indian Ocean? Were they deliberately withheld?

13)     On April 6th, 2012, the US launched a mission dubbed “NROL-25” (consisting of a spy satellite) from the Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The NROL-25 satellite was likely rigged with “synthetic aperture radar” a system capable of observing targets around the globe in daylight and darkness, able to penetrate clouds and identify underground structures such as military bunkers. Though the true capabilities of the satellites are not publicly known due to their top-secret classification, some analysts have claimed that the technology allows the authorities to zoom in on items as small as a human fist from hundreds of miles away. How is it that no imagery of MH370 debris was forwarded to Malaysia, as this capability is not classified though other technologies might well remain classified? (Source: Slate.com)

14)     Could it be that the above capabilities were not as touted?

15)     However, in December, 2013, the USAtlas V rocket was launched carrying the spy satellite NROL-39 for the National Reconnaissance Office, an intelligence agency which is often overshadowed by the notorious National Security Agency (NSA), only it scoops data via spy satellites in outer space. The “NROL-39 emblem” is represented by the Octopus a versatile, adaptive, and highly intelligent creature. Emblematically, enemies of the United States can be reached no matter where they choose to hide. The emblem boldly states “Nothing is beyond our reach”. This virtually means that the tentacles of America’s World Octopus are spreading across the globe to coil around everything within their grasp, which is, well, everything (Source: Voice of Moscow). Yet, the US with such capabilities remained silent. Why?

It cannot be said that it is not within the realm of probabilities that the US may not want the plane MH 370 to be recovered if rogue intelligence operators were responsible for the disappearance of MH 370.

If the above questions have been posed to the US and other intelligence agencies and answers are not forthcoming, I take the view that the Malaysian government ought to declare publicly that our national sovereignty and security have been jeopardized by the disappearance of MH 370 and that the relevant intelligence agencies have been tacitly complicit in the disappearance of MH370.

By coming out openly to explain the predicament faced by our country, Malaysia may prevent a hostile act against a third country.

I therefore call upon Malaysian mass media to be courageous and initiate such queries as only the US and other intelligence agencies can give definitive answers to the above 15 questions.

It is futile to demand answers from Malaysia as we are not in any position to supply the information as we do not have the capabilities of the global and regional military powers.

Malaysians must unite behind the government so that our leaders need not feel that they are alone shouldering this enormous burden.      

Matthias Chang is a prominent Malaysian lawyer and author, who served as political secretary and adviser to former Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.

Copyright © 2014 Global Research
  • Like 10

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/missing-malaysian-flight-ma370.html?showComment=1396308322330#c411214608919020120

All,

Yoichi Shimatsu wrote this article which is posted on rense.com(march 25th), (it is a very practical explanation, no involvement of alternative dimensions/timelines/et's)

http://www.rense.com/general96/tinymicro.html

My opinion is that this could be a very likely scenario, BUT, I believe this may have just been the intention behind the event. So, in other words, a lot of people would have been notified about this plan and they would have it engrained in their minds, it would have energy behind it based upon peoples thought forms. People would likely be following orders and may have some guilt around this plan if they did know about it.

As people would be murdered, kidnapped, etc. People would be concerned, worried, perhaps regrets about being involved, etc, and this would generate a lot of energy and thought into the ether, astral and akashic records.

This explanation matches in with my article above, and is what I was really hinting at within it, in addition to the intuitive answers that I included.

So, while I still think that the ET/higher being involvement and the alternative time line theory is very valid, the actual planning and reason why the ET/higher being involvement occurred may have the answer within this article by Yoichi Shimatsu.

Note: I am aware of the picture that was posted online that has exif data showing the possible location of Philip Wood on the Diego Garcia atoll, which included the message that he had been taken hostage. I believe it to be a fake based upon peoples intention to try and show the public where the plane/passengers are. (it was posted a long time after the event, over a week, so there was a lot of time for people to work out what may have occurred) I could be wrong, but it doesn't matter if its real or not... I do think the intention may have been to get those passengers and the plane to Diego Garcia as is explained in the link provided.

Replies

• me2.jpg

One more aspect I should have addressed... the sighting of the plane at the Maldives, this I think is an import aspect of the evidence. The flight path of the plane sighted was heading in the general direction of the Diego Garcia atoll. (I have the picture included in my article showing the direction)

If that sighting was real... public reported it, military denied it... supposedly.

If it is real, then, as mentioned in the article I wrote above, the plane may have been moving in and out of our timeline for quite some time, before it fully manifested in the alternative time line and during that period of time, if this article I just linked to is accurate at all, the plane may have been electronically highjacked and directed to the Diego Garcia military base. That is why it could have been sighted over the Maldives.

But, it never reached the base, going by the theory that there was an interruption in the plan by ET/higher dimensional beings... the actual physical landing may have taken place fully in the alternative time line with the assistance of the ones that helped it move into that timeline/reality, as the pilots may not have had control of the systems of the plane besed upon the theory in Yoichi Shimatsu's article.

All this info sounds very far fetched, I know. =)

=========

This version rings true with me FWIW, and +1 to EW's post above. 

• Like 2

As this story continues, it reminded me of that piece by Valiant:

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/5005-possible-answers-here-the-eight-veils/?p=71218

..why that plane???... 

And this:

"It may be only coincidence but just several days ago, Russia announced it would be conducting a massive space war game, including the launch of numerous missiles, from both ground sites and submarines.  Of course this is only a coincidence. You Think. For more information about HAARP, how the transmitter works and to hear what the transmitter sounds like, go back to the Brother Jonathan Gazette front page article about the HAARP facility and how it is used in space warfare.

"I should point out in 1983 a number of Air Force ER-135 electronic warfare planes were shot down in the Sea of Japan.  They were apparently making a covert entry into soviet airspace to test the latest Russian technology.  What the Air Force did not know then was the Soviets had developed a stealth fighter so the 135's never saw the Russians coming and all 5 of the US e-warfare planes were shot down.  To cover this "covert" event, the US shot down a 747, a plane similar to the 135's (or modified Boeing 707's whose parts are very similar to a 747) so if plane parts are found in the Sea of Japan they are claimed to be the 747.  The 747 may, in fact, have played a part in the covert event. This is the supposed "Russian" shoot down of Korean Airlines Flight 007, on Sept 1, 1983. I remember the event well, since it is my son's b-day.

"The proof of a covert event with stealth Russian fighters shooting down 5 Air Force ER- 135's is documented in R.W. Johnson's book, SHOOTDOWN, published in 1986. The most convincing evidence is the strange fact that 27 US active duty electronic warfare officers somehow end up on the passenger list among the dead on the civilian KAL Flight 007 going to Korea.  I only point this out to show how high tech secret warfare between Russia and the US may result in deaths and the destruction of hardware, and yet is never reported to the public.

"The US did not announce and demonstrate deployment of its own stealth fighters until the Gulf War in '90-91, seven years later.  In 1991, three events occurred, (1) the US demonstrates stealth fighter-bombers which can travel anywhere in the world without detection, (2) the announcement of the construction of HAARP which would neutralize all soviet missiles coming over the pole, and (3) the collapse of the Soviet Union.  To see these as unrelated events is to miss the point of history.

http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/synthtele/synthtele.html

• Like 3

I truly feel for these families. Even they realize that this is just not adding up. When will this farce finally come to an end?!

• Like 4

I need a bigger shovel.. :ph34r:

Not sure what this means.  I do however, find this interesting..

Sarah Bajc.. Philip Wood's girlfriend, has a very interesting bio.  Note in particular the Tel Aviv connection.. where the clone 777 currently resides.  Wonder if her teaching job(s) are a cover? 

She is eyeball deep in the software testing game.. worked for Tescom. 

Here ya go...

Sarah-Bajc-Bio_thumb.jpg

Sarah Bajc graduated in 1988 from the University of Michigan with a BA in Chinese and International Business and in 2006 received her certification as a Global Resourcing Project Manger from the Technology Association of Georgia.

Ms. Bajc was the Manager at Deloitte for three years and EO at ThinkWorks, INC from June, 1998 to May, 2001, that same year she was the president at Kideapolis, Inc and  worked in the business Development at Questcon until 2005.

Sarah then became managing director at Tescom in Tel Aviv, Israel, becoming a partner of CxO Partners in 2006; moved to China in 2007 where she became Business Director at Microsoft China and Senior VP at HiSoft Technology International Ltd. in 2009

In 2011 Sarah Bajc was an intern and Substitute teacher at the Beijing International School of Singapore, she also was a consultant and coach at ChinAccelerator, Piktochart, True Run Media, Yuanfen~Flow and 4 Stones.

In 2012 Ms. Bajc came back to the US where she was an Economics Teacher Intern at the Atlanta International School, she then became an economics and business teacher at Harrow International school of Beijing where she also was a 6th grade tutor and  head of Curie House.

Lol forgot the link.. http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/sarah-bajc-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-us-passenger-philip-woods-girlfriend/

http://chamber.com/sarah-bajc

• Like 10