The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE : THIS AIRCRAFT ALSO HAD 40 TONS OF GOLD ON BOARD.

China is currently importing some 100 tons a month and it sounds like a lot of weight to me but....

And I know how desperate the cabal is for gold right now so it figures. Adds a further reason to the list.

• Like 7

FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE : THIS AIRCRAFT ALSO HAD 40 TONS OF GOLD ON BOARD.

China is currently importing some 100 tons a month and it sounds like a lot of weight to me but....

And I know how desperate the cabal is for gold right now so it figures. Adds a further reason to the list.

Thanks Monatom!

And I hate to quote myself, but since things are all sideways here today anyway, i shall!  :wink:

I can't remember whether someone already wondered on this thread whether there was gold on that flight. But that's what I'm wondering at the mo.

• Like 7

This is just more shite-- so watch it if you want- I think I don't give 3 knobs any more

• Like 5

Well that completely does in my overworked brain ....I think we all realise the enormity of this plane disappearing, not because of all the people on board (but not forgetting them) but because of certain people and certain organisations trying to pull the wool over our eyes while assuring their grasp on the world monopoly.

ps...one knob has always been enough for me...bwa ha ha

• Like 3

Just FYI,

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/missing-malaysian-flight-ma370.html?showComment=1395901016203#c6626471043816728244

Laron cuts through belief bias (as he sees it anyway), but will not be posting any further updates from the Psychic Focus Lady there.  thread getting too long, and people can go their directly if they want to follow her responses. 

Also, I bumped into this yesterday:

http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/synthtele/synthtele.html

And found the last two sections really very interesting, perhaps tangentially related.  

To me, (energy wise) it feels like we've entered a pause or slowing in time. 

• Like 5

Luci -- the last link was really interesting, I've read tidbits here and there, but this was neatly condensed into one package -- thanks

• Like 3

From Psychic Focus Lady..

(I just feel chani peeps would appreciate this update..)

[updated from comments 3/30/14 at 9:31 AM

map.gifI just viewed the link associated to David Icke and it discussed a land mass to the west of Australia that appeared on a map in a movie, however, that map is not matching any of our current maps or atlases today.  It was as if this land mass was in an alternate reality, but not in our current physical plane. I am including a screen shot in the blog entry.  I see that a lot of our media (movies, tv) depict things that are true, because in our subconscious we know the truth, and the truth comes out even unintentionally (many times by artistic means). Even though this land mass is south of where my mind takes me (again Cocos or Christmas Island) it fits my intuition of being in an alternate reality- I would need to see the terrain or someone determine if there was a mountain in the middle to validate my intuition (those descriptors are also relevant).  I was directed to this by a link, but if someone else more info on this I am interested in viewing more..

I still in my mind see this plane in an alternate reality.  I hope I am wrong, as that does make things more complicated, but I can’t see where they went into a different time, and then came back to our present timeline.  My hope is that I see them come back, and I haven’t connected to that yet.  The analogy that my mind keeps seeing is that if you take a pillow, the outside of the pillow represents our current time.  Then there was a needle, which represented the plane.  I see the needle pierce the pillow, and enter into the middle of the pillow (an alternate time).. They look to be stuck there, in this alternate time.  I never see the needle pierce out the other side. 

I will continue with this.. I keep looking for more or to see some kind of change or event]

http://www.psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/03/malaysia-airline-mh370.html?commentPage=6

• Like 5

This goes along exactly with what I have been feeling....that "something" needs to be put in place first and it was either accidentally delayed or purposely derailed/delayed and the plane is on "Stand by" until further notice....same goes with Ukraine...

• Like 2

This whole thing has given me a strange sense of " They are screwing with us again" ... If a plane is not able to be found in this day and age can only mean one thing: interference. The question is by whom? Yes it is possible they went through a portal to another place/time like the Bermuda Triangle, yes it is possible a wave freq could have interfered with the planes' instruments making it appear as though it disappeared, but if phone calls are getting through it is more likely they were taken to a place which hides them ( an underground faraday cage?). Clearly someone(s) on that flight is a person of high interest ( alien). I feel they are alive but I doubt the plane will be found and most likely they will implant false memories into the regular folks...

• Like 5

Starting to think there is more to this Diego Garcia story than just collywobble.

Scenario:  Capture the plane. Take all passengers luggage and another plane wreckage (bits that float) and dump it in the southern Indian Ocean and then 'find' it a week or two later. There are plenty of C17 and similar craft to do just that.

Why do stories like this keep emerging?

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/hijacked-ibm-engineer-successfully-dialed-out-of-diego-garcia-2928892.html

If they decided to let the passengers live, they will be held for a long, long time.

Something just aint right. I feel it in my bones.

I might add, That around the time the wreckage 'may' have been spotted a Giant Jet  C17 with no markings flew low over my property in a slow circle that may have been heading for Amberly Air Base. This thing was Huge!. I have seen plenty of the prop driven ones but this had 4 jet engines on it.

Found a pic

C17_zpsacb8f20b.jpg

• Like 8

IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/phillipwood.html

This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by IBM engineer Philip Wood. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it's real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it's authenticity. I don't know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits.

The picture posted with the following text: "I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."

ASTEROID IMPACT LEVEL UPDATE: SCAMMERS ARE SAYING THERE NEVER WAS A PHILLIP WOOD WORKING FOR IBM. BUT HIS LINKDIN DESTROYS THAT LIE AND CONFIRMS THE STORY:

UPDATE: If anything was used to re-tag this image, it would say so in the software tag of the image. Any time software modifies any aspect of the image, the last thing to touch the image gets put in the software tag. The Iphone's standard software is in the image tag and nothing else. That means this image has NOT been re-tagged and that is the FIRST THING I checked before posting this story.

The story below is NOW CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT TRUE.

The blindfold:

Philip claimed to be blindfolded when he sent the message. When the American military blindfolds someone, it is accomplished by putting a bag over the head that is locked so you can't get it off. This left the engineers hands free. This would have made it possible for him to pull his Iphone 5 (a fact confirmed by the Exif data) out of his butt as stated, and use the voice command ability of the Iphone to just talk to it to log in and post the message. This explains why he sent a black photo, he could not see what he was sending, he just knew he snapped a photo and sent whatever got taken.

The coordinates:When the coordinates are added to the fact that the photo's exif data does not match the Google coordinates or any other coordinates for Diego Garcia that are posted online, but is still within the boundaries of Diego Garcia, it proves that no one just pulled those coordinates off the web. It helps confirm that this was not just a hoax because the coordinates are exact to wherever on Diego Garcia the Iphone was when it took the photo.

• Like 10

The picture posted with the following text: "I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."

Is it possible to take a picture, type  the above extensive text blind folded? and send it on a Iphone?

and this:

You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5

did he hide a charger in his ass well?

• Like 3

I guess if you managed to shove 124x59x8 mm up your ass while sitting in an airplane during a hijack anything is possible with voice activation. It is just a shame it took two weeks for that picture to go public. It might be too late by now.

• Like 3

I guess if you managed to shove 124x59x8 mm up your ass while sitting in an airplane during a hijack anything is possible with voice activation. It is just a shame it took two weeks for that picture to go public. It might be too late by now.

and don't forget the charger :) ouch!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I am still thinking about the possibility that the people were separated from the plane. 

Debris is manufactured.

Possible twin plane stored for nefarious purposes.

Phone message could be from twinned Sim card or something.  Proves little to me.  They can manufacture anything they want to .

Trying to give the ww3 thing wings. 

No one wants a 3.  That's my focus.  No wings for nefarious things. 

:)

• Like 3

and don't forget the charger :) ouch!!!!!!!!!

It would have been sent within the time of the charge and only now surfaced.

• Like 1

I am still thinking about the possibility that the people were separated from the plane.

Debris is manufactured.

Possible twin plane stored for nefarious purposes.

Phone message could be from twinned Sim card or something. Proves little to me. They can manufacture anything they want to .

Trying to give the ww3 thing wings.

No one wants a 3. That's my focus. No wings for nefarious things.

:)

Don't you think for a minute that all relevant parties (USA,CHINA,RUSSIA) know who how and why?

The in your face act itself was the direct provocation. They furthermore knew who would be tracking and who to shut up. Desperate acts of a dying cabal.

• Like 1

Monatom that is 10 days after the plain disppeard.

Funny, I think in terms of what is possible. Do you know if the phone was on or off until it could be used and while you focus on that explain the rest.

Funny, I think in terms of what is possible. Do you know if the phone was on or off until it could be used and while you focus on that explain the rest.

I am not focusing on anything  just raising some relevant questions.

Don't you think for a minute that all relevant parties (USA,CHINA,RUSSIA) know who how and why?

The in your face act itself was the direct provocation. They furthermore knew who would be tracking and who to shut up. Desperate acts of a dying cabal.

That's hard to answer Mon.

Something *else* has entered the playing field. 

JMHO>

• Like 2

I am not focusing on anything just raising some relevant questions.

That is ok mate, but the phone was off on the plane and if he hid it from his enemies he would hardly risk his ass ringing out to give the game away so it was charged until he needed to use it. I just thought I should not have to tell you that. This is such a huge issue we should think how it Can happen, can we further verify and what are the implications?

In either case, as my time is currently at a premium a friend has researched the net and sent an email to his girlfriend who has been posting stuff on his site. Will let you know if we get a response. If this is a hoax it is a terrible one and if not it holds huge ramifications for the USA and ISRAEL.

• Like 5

the plane might of landed on DG and passengers loaded on a ship enroute to ???

pic might of been taken in the ships brig

• Like 1