The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Monatom

THE END GAME

Monatom, you posted seconds before I posted just then--Holy shit- LOL you could not have said it better man, I resonated with your words throughout your post--A similar event has been taking place in me and I am loving it- I feel awesome energy-positive -yet balancing at the same time coming to me, its- I - can't quite describe it yet- your words are more articulate than mine, but I'm just in awe of the vibes that I am feeling now and its getting more intense by the day- I want to go with the flow --Thanks Mon. :D

• Like 3

I have noticed something changing as well. It's hard to put into words as well as Monatom has, but none the less, larger that previous 'pops' in upward on several levels. What I previously termed a a new level of synchronicity within myself and my awareness has now moved up to an new stage of awareness in my creativity as spirit. 

New ground, for reals, and not the little bump-ups, this one was like a whole 'plane/level/stage'. Like moving across a marker line, for lack of a more astute terminology.

I would say that we are now able to manifest more quickly than before. Im still adjusting to it. I have also noticed that there is more 'push-back' from 'they-who-want-to-not-allow-this. However, once I clear out the old concept and fear that they get in on, I see, internally, that what would once be waves of the push back arent so numerous, and so far, sometimes there is simply space to create and own once the concept and its attendant fear is cleared out.

Im finding that running a clear, deep blue(Certainty Blue) and gold (straightup Christ force) energy through my crown chakra assists me well in owning the new clarity when Im on the fly at work and am unable to take more than a few moments to move past the issue.

'Something' is afoot. This isnt something I believe. I just Know this. I just, simply, do.

Im noticing more and more little things in the general world that are all landing squarely in this upward momentum.

Films and tvs shows that are now validating we are Spirit, not our bodies.

New car colors at auto shows that are trending towards indigo and blue/purple mixes in major numbers.

I would suggest that that there is to be some balancing work to be done. On this aspect I would mention that there is already a shifting happening in our concepts of female and male energies.

How we perceive things, how we react, or conversely, how we respond. to things/events/situations.

Our programming about being a knuckle-dragger male who is low and slow in vibration.

Our programming about being a flitting high speed whirlwind of a female.

This change was foretold long ago and these 2 circles are now merging to create a balance unlike anything seen on this planet, and likely vast numbers of others, for many, many millennia.

If this is a shock to anyone, no apologies, but I do understand and can empathize.

One of the old adages that seems to be rather pertinent at this time, for me anyway, is to See through the eyes of a child yet with our full knowledge.

Open. Awake. Aware of preconceptions and judgement.

Its been said so many times that it seems to loose its importance and levity, but perhaps its repeated so often so that when things get moving rapidly enough, we can remember our personal 'tools' we have at our disposal.

-Creating an energy cord from the base of our first chakra to the center of the planet. Do it effortlessly as spirit and enjoy true Grounding.

-Being in the Center of our heads, where we can operate as spirit in body with no judgement and out of our Analyzer.

-Pulling our energy(Aural fields) in tightly around us, so we dont create in others space as well as minimize others energy and influence in our own space.

All the good old basics and stuff.

Well, I just rambled on.. LOL

Its the wee early morning, Im in the middle of nowhere on a job site, and I finally had enough time to read and post a bit.

Probably not the appropriate thread for where this ended up, but.. 'tis what it is for now. I hope to be back home in a week, maybe I can be more organized.

... and I dont have any vicks and vodka... sheesh.

Thank You all :)

• Like 13

I definately feel a difference also. Dare I say a lightness. Much like a pressure being lifted off of me. What an extraordinary experience.

• Like 3

Awesome eh!  my diet has changed too, have lost weight and had to pull in the belt another notch, hell I even bought an avocado today-CRIKEY! at this rate I'll be slipp"n through the portal without any vas :lol:

• Like 4

2 nights ago I had CRAZY ringing in my ears, and a migraine type headache.....it lasted all the way into yesterday.....then POOF! It was gone....I have been a migraine sufferer since 4th grade, and to make a long story short, my doc and I worked to figure out the problem, and now I don't get them anymore...I had the pain and a bit of the aura, then once it was gone, I see things a little differently...it is hard to explain....if it were a true migraine, I would have "migraine hangover"....NOTHING....

I have also been meditating more and have moved further and further in - but as I posted in another post....I felt "blocked"...now it seems like another layer has been lifted....

• Like 3

You are far more than just a Human Luci, you are an amazing Spirit, as well all are, calm the spirit, bare feet on the Earth, touching a tree.

The psycho's want to get under your skin-they are parasites after all, DON"T let it happen, we are far more powerful than they can ever imagine, look from above down onto the game and see.

:hug:

I agree with you Triton. 

I don't care for those that defend the parasites.   I have most certainly changed my thinking from a few years ago, and you see it right here.;  :)  "They" rather you not call them to account for their actions, rather they find fault with yours.  Spin spin spin .. LOL

• Like 4

good gravy - after reading all of this - I suddenly feel like getting up from my desk and running...just running until I run out of energy...or would I?

Maybe it's just cuz I ate a Peppermint Patty...and now I'm REALLY somewhere on a mountain top with the breeze blowing through my hair....

I don't know. 

I do know I feel on edge - not a bad on edge...but edgy.  I've learned in these past few months to love in the moment and not stress about the future (which is huge for me - ICSA or T can testify to that!)...it is what it is and it'll be what it'll be.  I do love reading the thoughts and theories everyone is projecting - very, very interesting. 

Keep going Monatom - you have me checking daily!

:wub:

W2K

• Like 8

Remember - at the end of the day - all you take with you is HOW you lived, and what you learned from it.  This is all an illusion that we each experience differently.   There is NO empirical one reality.  It is different for everyone.

You know, i do not always agree with all that you state but i do await your written thoughts.

This part quote above though....100%

thank you

• Like 3

I know where I'm aligned... and it's very clear in my posts.  because I am just a human.

thing is luci....i am not human

i parasite upon a form of a man which dwells for but a short experience of time on a place called earth.

if you are a man then you are of a limited form and nature....an animal.

hu means colour and man was created.......thus as a created form has a creator, man is a slave animal only having a hue of its own spirit.

own defines itself, to own.

the spirit, that which is you, defines itself without a needed form for right or wrong....also defined by you.

responsibility can be a bitch....lol

• Like 6

excellent link Monatom.

I'm cool that everyone's spiritual, though personally given that religions are an artificial construct to make humanity conform I'm super suspicious that this spiritualism is simply another construct.

I'm also suspicious that if this is simply a test/learning experience before we proceed to more enlightened levels why is it that the "simulator" is so shit ? we live in a wonderful world that we're busy trashing, why are effects cumulative if my experience is for me and not others ?

Logically it doesn't work, doesn't make sense when you critically asses it and as such I don't fully buy into it.

Anyway, what I really wanted to reply to was Nex's reply to my post.

Although I respect your knowledge which is vastly greater than mine I must respectfully reject the two options you present, status quo or another elite that offers are some form of NWO world.

There is a third option, a third way, in a passive sense it's simply non-conformity and in the assertive sense it's active disruption of the daily matrix, but either way, there is a third way.

My last post was on the long side, so I'll stop here, keep it short and sweet !

• Like 3

IMPORTANT POST FOR UNDERSTANDING BEHIND THE SCENE DEVELOPMENTS

(Also on Bankers thread)

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1394139780.php

Ukraine as the USDollar Waterloo by Jim Willie

Worth reading throughout.

Now has never been a better time to own a big stack of gold & silver coins & bars, stored in a secure place outside the United States, outside England, outside Switzerland, even outside Canada. The people must defend against a climax of systemic failure, led by arrogance, stupidity, desperation, and delusion, even armed aggression. It remains to be seen whether the Kremlin has some secret allies who might emerge in time, from other worlds. But that is an entire other story to be told someday maybe. We earthlings will all find out soon enough. Times are changing fast, and better to be alert than to get hurt. The Global Currency Reset lies directly ahead, complete with its doubled Gold price and doubled Silver price. The Russians & Chinese are motivated to respond to a military prod, poke, and nudge by delivering a financial response. The rejection of the USDollar is near. The rapid diversification away from the USTreasury Bond is near. The arrival of the new Global Gold Standard is imminent.

2-6jw.png

Thanks to Reddit for a great graphic.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1394139780.php

• Like 5

Thank you Monatom.  Changes are happening, now.  I think we are all feeling this, in different ways.  It's a great time to be alive, and not all of us will be on the same page, nor experience the same things.   Accept the changes within yourself and move forward. Change as  you will, as is necessary for you, for however you change, wherever you are, is where you are supposed to be.   Every ending, is also a new beginning.

• Like 13

thing is luci....i am not human

i parasite upon a form of a man which dwells for but a short experience of time on a place called earth.

if you are a man then you are of a limited form and nature....an animal.

hu means colour and man was created.......thus as a created form has a creator, man is a slave animal only having a hue of its own spirit.

own defines itself, to own.

the spirit, that which is you, defines itself without a needed form for right or wrong....also defined by you.

responsibility can be a bitch....lol

I'm not following, but thanks.  I know responsibility.  We've met. LOL!  I'm glad you know responsibility too.  It's the only thing that can keep track of where you are at all times.  It runs a tab.  And it collects.  Cheers.  ;D

• Like 5

yes luci, that bit about Russia's possible secret allies is amazing really.

A few years back you just couldn't imagine somewhere outside of GLP or something like that posting such a statement, so in that sense I do agree with what others have posted about energy changes, something is changing to encourage people to say this sort of stuff.

• Like 5

Mon,

Couple of interviews I think you may be interested in.  It's making the rounds on the net. 

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=301771

This is Hudes. Take what you need and leave the rest.

Karen Hudes exposes the Global Puppet Masters

http://youtu.be/ELVe5Cq8sZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELVe5Cq8sZo

Published on Mar 6, 2014 By NextNewsNetwork

World Bank Whistelblower Karen Hudes joins Gary Franchi for an exclusive in studio interview and exposes the puppet masters pulling the strings of the criminal global banking syndicate.

And a more detailed interview, very interesting..

This World Bank Insider Will Blow You Away: “There Is A Huge Global Conspiracy”

http://www.infowars.com/this-world-bank-insider-will-blow-you-away-there-is-a-huge-global-conspiracy/

I betcha this part will dovetail in with CB's announcement as well:

What we have found out, and this sounds implausible, but it is absolutely correct… the fact that is has been held in secret doesn’t mean that it’s not true… it is true… there’s a second species on this planet… they’re not extraterrestrials… remnants of their civilizations are all over the place… this group has large brains… they’re very distinct from homo sapiens… We know this because their DNA was just tested… they have skulls all over the place, because they have been on earth with us.

Just because this group likes to hide and likes to accuse people of having conspiracy theories doesn’t make these facts wrong. They’re facts.

Many of us have long suspected there are cartels that include leading financiers, politicians, business conglomerates, and secret societies working together to achieve their goals of maintaining power, control and stability over the citizens of every country in the world. They will do so by whatever means necessary.

The investigations conducted by Karen Hudes and her colleagues have shed a lot more light on the conspiracy. It turns out that it’s not just theory. It’s fact.

homo capensis?  ~not sure how to spell it~

ETA:

Bumped into this piece on Hudes today..

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/02/27/the-karen-hudes-operation/

(You know, Hudes thinks Snowden is FOS, and a plant, now others think Hudes is FOS and a plant...  it goes on and on now reaching the point of whipping the disinfo vortex of bs into a tornado of confusion)

• Like 1

Thanks for this Luci. I am still trying to figure out exactly where Karen Hudes fits in the overall scheme of things. I would hate to attribute to her what she did not say but I heard some interesting claims about aliens and the Vatican. So busy but I will try to examine them at some stage. Something about elongated skulls under those Vatican hats. I will listen some of this on the road.

• Like 2

Thanks for this Luci. I am still trying to figure out exactly where Karen Hudes fits in the overall scheme of things. I would hate to attribute to her what she did not say but I heard some interesting claims about aliens and the Vatican. So busy but I will try to examine them at some stage. Something about elongated skulls under those Vatican hats. I will listen some of this on the road.

Mon, the 2nd vid goes into more detail, and to me, ties in with the GCR.  There is a lot of overlapping meme's running alongside each other.  The alien part is one part, and dovetails with courtey browns implication postings, the skulls and a completely hidden species that has been running the show for aeons.  The Vatican is a central part of the story.  And IMO, the uprising in Ukraine is not what it appears... check out the Vatican Update thread. 

Also, in my surfing around today, someone posted this pic..  I lost the link to give proper credit.  Mods, please delete pic if it violates policy. 

eepa_02984-720530.jpg

• Like 6

????

The 1991, $240 Billion Link Between the Ukraine Situation, the Galactics, Disclosure, the Global Currency Shift and 9/11

Ukraine911-282x300.pngBy Stephen Cook – March 9, 2014

Deep down I ‘know’ that what’s going on right now with the situation evolving around Ukraine is part of a major global shift in power, politicking, negotiations, currency and energy exchange.

Which is why I’ve been trying to put the various pieces of this intricate and, on the surface at least, disjointed jigsaw puzzle together over the past few days.

So this is a selection of specific excerpts and video links which tie together what many people may believe are seemingly disconnected subjects – Ukraine, the US, Russia, the Galactics, Disclosure, oil and gas, the IMF, Cyprus, Syria, the global currency shift and – yes – 9/11. It’s the big picture that I’m ‘seeing’ – and, more importantly, feeling – with regards what’s going down, up, above, below, inside, outside, in-between and around Ukraine right now.

But as you’ll see, and I as always suspected, these incidents and topics are indeed inextricably linked, and have been for some time, even before September 11, 2001 -  or even 1991, as you’ll see…

Remember, like several other countries (including the currently strife-torn Turkey), Ukraine sits right on the border between what is regarded as East and West; it’s also the ”line’ that defines Europe and Asia. There are no coincidences. This is both symbolic and literal. Ukraine is linked to significant events in the past, the present and the future.

Let’s begin by following on from previous, now revised, post: Is Putin Working With Our Galactic family…and Others?

Since that story, a video has emerged on both YouTube and on the mainstream MSN network purportedly showing what appears to be a giant cigar-shaped (Andromedan?) ship said to be hovering over the city of Korosten in the northern part of Ukraine. It was apparently filmed in broad daylight on Thursday, March 6, 2014. Yes, it seems the Galactics are observing what’s happening and, even in doing so, are playing a role in what is happening in Ukraine right now.

~~video at link~~

When it comes to Russia, the Galactics have long and strong ties: Russia has been playing a major role in validating the existence of our star brothers and sisters, especially since the break up of the former Soviet Union.

~snipped~

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/03/the-link-between-the-ukraine-situation-the-galactics-the-global-currency-shift-and-911/

• Like 5

Corbett report full of interesting historical context while dissecting the Black Vs White presentation of events across the MSM for what it is, the same old show.

• Like 1

Found this linked on examiner.com:

http://moneymorning.com/ext/articles/bitcoin/36-cities-in-20-states-abandon-the-dollar.php?iris=185688

Click image in link for video describing how Fed is responsible for currency inflation and manipulation and alternative currencies starting to be accepted over the dying paper dollar. This is very interesting but I worry this could be a "too good to be true" makeover of current system to steer attention away from punishing those who are responsible for financial tyranny against the world. Only time will tell, I do feel a shift in energies that is making me more optimistic every day.

• Like 1

TRANSITION TO ASSET BACKING

Amazing stuff is going on behind the scenes and I try to cross check my information and verify where possible. Nevertheless, at a time like this it pays to take what I say with a grain of salt as disinformation is sure to mix in somewhere along the line.

Having said that, the hinge to the GCR appears to be the Public Introduction of the new US Treasury Asset Backed Dollar. There was to be a squence to the roll out of the GCR.....

Bonds First.... Bonds of countries' currency have been traded through private placement by big entities behind the scenes. This includes Historic Bonds, the monies for which cannot reach final destinations until the release publicly of the new UST backed notes. Reason for this is that all cashing in will be done in Dollars that are backed and issued by the US Treasury. Circumvention of the Fed Reserve notes is therefore under way. Russia and China are dumping Fed Bonds en masse. Say Bye to the Petro Dollar.....

The exact release date of these new notes is really unknown yet imminent. Some information suggests after Mar 15th whilst other info suggests sometime in April after some high level meetings between the cabal agents and Chinese family. Many meetings have been taking place at highest levels and the outcomes are all go forward. 

New exchanges are readying to trade these huge amounts but only Basel 111 compliant exchanges will actually be allowed to trade these funds. Until an exchange is compliant it will not be allowed. The new system does not allow for shenanigans of any type and everything is tracked closely. Some 198 countries are involved in the GCR. The new UST currency has been announced quietly behind the scenes, so it is on its way. The cabal still threatens many things but the juggernaut rolls on. Might be coming at 10mph but it has incredible inertia, it seems. Whoever is at the helm has just as amazing power at their fingertips.

I am hearing the biggest amounts of monies I have ever heard now being released for humanity. The Historic Bond Redemption covers some 23 countries and a huge portion of that money goes out in humanitarian projects.

OTHER NEWS

Seems hard to believe but so far I have received some confirmation on the idea that the IRS collection activities have ceased and  departments are starting to close down. IRS, of course, serves the FED so that figures as it has been foreclosed. The Global revaluation has been passed but as I said it hinges on the UST notes release publicly as exchanges will be in backed UST notes.

When you see the public release of the UST notes to replace the transitional currency then know that this event will be followed by the Global Reset. By then we should be more officially informed. At the moment it is sufficient to establish perspective alone.

• Like 13