The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Monatom

THE END GAME

Deutsche Bank bankruptcy would collapse world financial system – Jim Rogers

October 10, 2016

"The main reason the US government wants $14 billion in penalties from the German bank is that it is deep in debt. They’ve got a gigantic deficit – they are desperate for money. They’ll try to get it anywhere they can, Jim Rogers, financial commentator and investor, told RT.

Germany's Deutsche Bank reportedly failed to reach an agreement with the US on settling a massive fine. The bank is facing a $14 billion fine penalty from the US Justice Department for mis-selling mortgage securities in the run-up to the 2008 financial crisis.

RT: Firstly just to make it clear why has the US imposed such an enormous penalty?

Jim Rogers: The main reason is that the US government is deep in debt. They’ve got a gigantic deficit – they are desperate for money. They’ll try to get it anywhere they can. I can’t imagine that Deutsche Bank should be liable for $14 billion, but I’m not involved.

RT: The bank said it won't pay anything near to what the US has asked for - how will this be settled?

JR: Either Deutsche Bank goes bankrupt, which is going bring down the entire world financial system, or they are going to come up to some kind of compromise at a lower number. If Deutsche Bank does have to pay $14 billion – you should be very worried anyway, but especially if they have to pay $14 billion.

RT: How desperate is Germany's main bank at this point? Will it survive without a bailout?

JR: If you look at its balance sheet you will see it has huge, staggering debts both on balance sheet and off balance sheet, which means their debts that they don’t reveal directly. It probably will survive if it has support, but otherwise we all are going to have huge problem in the next couple of years. I’ve told you before: you should be very worried. The western world, the world is going to have a lot of problems the next couple of years. Be worried!

RT:Just back in August the US was furious over the EU's decision to demand billions of euro from Apple in back taxes. Many see the recent scandal around Deutsche as revenge from Washington. What's your take on that?

JR: These governments do play tic-tac-toe and tic for tac over and over again, which is not good for any of us. But that is what they do. You give these bureaucrats power – they take it and they run with it. Power corrupts, it has been happening for hundreds of years.

RT: In the event Deutsche Bank fails what would that mean for the EU and the financial world in general?

JR: Then the EU would disintegrate, because Germany would no longer be able to support it, would not want to support it. A lot of other people would start bailing out; many banks in Europe have problems. And if Deutsche Bank has to fail – that is the end of it. In 1931, when one of the largest banks in Europe failed, it led to the Great Depression and eventually the WWII. Be worried!

Germany has been rightly telling everybody not to bail out their banks, but if they have to suddenly bail out their banks, then other countries will be furious and the politicians will have a field day."

• Like 4

RED ALERT — Get ready for a 'severe fall' in the stock market, HSBC says

October 12, 2016

Bob Bryan

"HSBC's technical-analysis team has thrown up the ultimate warning signal.

In a note to clients released Wednesday, Murray Gunn, the head of technical analysis for HSBC, said he had become on "RED ALERT" for an imminent sell-off in stocks given the price action over the past few weeks.

Gunn uses a type of technical analysis called the Elliott Wave Principle, which tracks alternating patterns in the stock market to discern investors' behavior and possible next moves.

In late September, Gunn said the stock market's moves looked eerily similar to those just before the 1987 stock market crash. Citi's Tom Fitzpatrick also highlighted the market's similarities to the 1987 crash just a few days ago. On September 30, Gunn said stocks were under an "orange alert," as they looked to him as if they had topped out.

And now, given the 200-point decline for the Dow on Tuesday, Gunn thinks the drop is here.

"With the US stock market selling off aggressively on 11 October, we now issue a RED ALERT," Gunn said in the note. "The fall was broad-based and the Traders Index (TRIN) showed intense selling pressure as the market moved to the lows of the day. The VIX index, a barometer of nervousness, has been making a series of higher lows since August."

Gunn said the selling would truly set in if the Dow Jones Industrial Average were to fall below 17,992 or if the S&P 500 were to dip under 2,116. The Dow closed at 18,128 on Tuesday, while the S&P settled at 2,136."
snip
  • Like 4

Interesting vid from Simon Parks- he talks about the economy and debt of the world, signs of World War and the American Plan...

STATE OF OUR WORLD - SIMON PARKS & J P on Connecting Consciousness - Oct.16, 2016 (excerpt)

• Like 3

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/full-article-benjamin-fulford-10-17-16-hillary-clinton-goes-into-hiding-as-cabal-takedown-continues-despite-empty-threats-of-nuclear-war/

—————————————————————————

Hillary Clinton goes into hiding as cabal takedown continues despite empty threats of nuclear war

Posted by benjamin, October 17, 2016

World events are clearly heading to some sort of big turning point in the coming weeks as can be seen by many events in the news and in the secret world. What is going on is that two massive rival factions vying for control of world power are entering the final round of their titanic struggle to control the financial system and thus process of deciding what humanity does in the future.

The outcome looks certain to be the defeat of the Khazarian mafia cabal that has secretly controlled world power since at least 1913 and, in the West, probably for thousands of years.

In the news and in public we can see, for example, that US Democratic Party Presidential Candidate and senior Khazarian gangster Hillary Clinton has cancelled all public campaign appearances other than her scheduled debate (which may also be cancelled) with Republican Candidate Donald Trump.

https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

Such a thing has never happened before in the history of US presidential elections and backs up claims by CIA sources the US elections will be cancelled.

However, it is clear the power struggle is still raging inside the United States with sources from one faction saying the election will be cancelled because one candidate (Hillary) will drop out. CIA sources connected to this faction still say the election will be cancelled, President Obama will resign and then Vice President Joe Biden will take over only to be quickly replaced by Hillary’s VP candidate Tim Kaine.

However, another senior CIA source says “they cannot cancel the election, if Hillary drops out, the Democrats will just have to find another candidate to run against Donald Trump. Trump will win and he is going to start mass arrests and nobody is going to stop that.”

These two factions each have different views of what the new financial system will look like. On this subject, this writer was finally able to get in touch with Neil Keenan. It turns out some third party hijacked Keenan or this writer’s Skype account and pretended to be Keenan. The only person who could do this would be Skype owner Bill Gates. Message to Bill Gates: surrender or die. Keenan says he was poisoned again but has recovered. He says his sources in the Vatican P2 lodge, as do my sources there, say as a base for the new financial system the P2 favours…

… using the Zimbabwe dollar or else the Iraqi Dinar. The reason for this is that neither of these currencies is under control of the Rothschild family, they say. They also claim these currencies can be backed by the Global Collateral Accounts.

However, the Rothschilds and the European faction of the Khazarian mafia are pushing for a continuation of the current system with China taking the driver’s seat. Chinese and P2 sources both agree that as a part of this, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank have already been taken over by the Chinese. IMF head Christine Lagarde is just a figurehead and real power is now in the hands of three Chinese officials, they say.

This would certainly explain China’s sudden eagerness to promote the IMF’s Special Drawing Rights (convertible to Chinese yuan) as a new international currency to replace the US dollar.

This, from Zero Hedge, seems to back up these allegations:

“On August 31, in what was dubbed a “historic event”, the World Bank became the first issuer of bonds denominated in SDR and settled in yuan when it sold 500 million SDR units worth of bonds in China. Then, overnight, in yet another historic event, Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) said on Friday that it has obtained approval from the People’s Bank of China to be the first commercial issuer of bonds denominated in Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) in China’s interbank bond market.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/standard-chartered-becomes-frst-commercial-issuer-sdr-bonds-china

The Bush/Clinton/Rockefeller controllers of the old dollar system are still putting up a vigorous fight in their final strongholds that include the Ukraine, the US corporate media, Israel and the Gulf Petro-Monarchies like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

The battle for Aleppo, Syria is really the last stand of the old Petro-dollar mafia. This mafia has been trying to provoke World War 3 by painting Israeli warplanes with US markings and sending them to attack Russian aircraft. That is why Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s envoy to the United Nations, publicly declared the situation in Aleppo, Syria was a “planetary-scale” crisis.

http://tass.com/politics/906789?_ga=1.249774086.1809548804.1461811033

Pentagon sources, for their part say the recent “USA missile strikes on Yemen Red Sea coastal radars was a warning to Chinese military bases in the South China Sea as Russia returns to the Cam Ranh Naval Base [in Vietnam] to contain Chinese hegemony.” This seems to be the US military drawing a line in the sand saying they will not let the Chinese take over the oil and gas interests in the Arabian Peninsula.

Finding a solution on how to divide the Middle Eastern oil and gas pie is probably one of the real reasons why Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill is in England for a visit with Queen Elizabeth.

http://tass.com/society/906703?_ga=1.255075336.1809548804.1461811033

The subject of Israel, many of whose citizens came from Russia, is also coming up. The United Nations Education Scientific and Cultural Organization has passed a resolution “backed by Russia and China, but abstained by France, as a precursor to a two state solution for Israel that is backed by France and that Obama will not Veto,” Pentagon sources say. UNESCO says the Jews have no historical ties to Jerusalem since Roman Emperor Titus destroyed it completely in 70AD, and that the Western (wailing) Wall is not the temple but what is left of the Roman fort Antonia. The Russians want to make sure England also refrains from vetoing this resolution so Israel can be finally forced by the world community to stop its unscientific, anti-historical and anti-social activity in the region, the sources say. Real Jews can use real historical and scientific evidence if they want to keep a genuine connection to the creator, the WDS sources say.

The other reason for the Russian Patriarch’s visit, a first ever for both countries, is to discuss what direction the world should move in after the fall of the Khazarian mafia, according to White Dragon Society sources in Russia and England. Part of these discussions will also cover the subject of whether or not to appoint a new Czar for Russia as a condition for the return of Russian Imperial gold currently being held in England, they say.

The P2 sources also delivered a message they claim is from George Bush Sr. claiming Bush is avoiding all involvement in politics and just “wants to concentrate on his drug business.” It is probably too late at this point and Bush will have to deal directly with the American people who will probably, as he famously said, want to string him up.

There is also a growing body of evidence being made public that Bill and Hillary Clinton are mass murderers. The Wikileaks revelations about Clinton Campaign manager John Podesta referring in advance to a “wet job” (agency talk for murder) days before the mysterious death of US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia are just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-uncover-murder-plot-podesta-documents-suggest-scalia-assassination/

CIA sources are saying an avalanche of murder allegations against the Clintons is being prepared and that this crime family will be taken down along with their Bush/Rockefeller partners. The story at this link is just another of many to come, the sources say.

http://americannews.com/breaking-clinton-hit-with-murder-accusation-this-is-the-moment-weve-all-been-waiting-for/

The Clintons and their fellow gangsters are almost certainly thinking of trying to use an EMP attack as an excuse to cancel elections and avoid trial and punishment for mass murder. The problem is they can’t seem to decide whether to blame this on the Russians or on a “space weather event.”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2140.htm

Either way, they are not going to be able to use a manufactured mass terror incident as a get out of jail free card this time, Pentagon and agency sources agree. Pentagon sources say “the Nobel Prize for literature was given to anti-Vietnam war songwriter bob Dylan as a message to Obama to earn his peace prize and for the cabal to stop WW3, since this was never given for songs.”

In Asia, meanwhile, there is a lot of intrigue going on in Thailand now, following the official announcement of the death of King Bhumibol Adulyadej. Here is the raw intelligence from WDS sources in Thailand on this subject:

“There are very serious discussions taking place NOW. You noticed that the PM Prayut Chan-O-Cha made the statement that the Crown Prince is in mourning with the people of Thailand and is in no hurry for the coronation to take place. Why didn’t the Crown Prince make the statement? SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN FOR SURE.

He will not be on the throne for long…. which means his first born son will be the next in line for the Throne.

As you know, the Queen passed on to another dimension back in 2012. This has been confirmed to me directly by Agency operatives stationed at the US Embassy in BKK. There has been a double taking her place since then. The double has not been seen in public for almost a year as well.

As for the Thai Gold, it is in safe keeping and I know who has the keys to the kingdom, so to speak. Our Group’s intent is to use it for the new global financial system along with China and Russia. They may set up a bullion bank as well.”

Chinese government sources, for their part, also confirm the Thai royal gold as well as the Persian royal gold being held for safekeeping in Thailand, will not be allowed to fall into the wrong hands no matter what.

In Japan, meanwhile, sources close to the Prime Minister’s office say that 300 Khazarian mobsters and their lackeys have been rounded up and taken to a US military base in preparation for their being sent to the US for the upcoming war crimes tribunal hearings.

The October surprise is here and now folks, and more is coming so please stay tuned and avoid all fear mongering because the good guys are winning. There is still a lot we cannot write about (for security reasons) but if you compare the current situation to World War 2, it is like the battles for Berlin, Germany and Okinawa, Japan. This time nukes won’t be used.

• Like 4

One thing that is most important presently.

While we watch the world stage and await our "Saviours" to step in and do something we do not realise that we are abdicating our own power.

The evil in this world is now out in the open. A handful of people are controlling affairs while using black magic to get their way. There are many more of us and we can put a simple stop to this. They have no power over you unless you allow it.

Each of us are under psychic attack at at the moment. What we believe is being influenced by these few and their occult means through the media and whether you realise it or not you are being affected. Yet, we stand on the sidelines, hoping for benevolent intervention while it is awaiting for our initiation.

If you were to awaken every morning and visualise with emotion the reversal of power returning and drowning these evil bastards of humanity that is exactly what would happen. I also do this vocally and have experienced great success in the past, but with smaller matters. This power reversed would affect them many times over.

It is time to realise you have work to do in this hour. Everyone is involved. Time to take your power back and USE IT.

I have told you how in the past a coven targetted me and one other person. There were guns fired, threats made on my doorstep with knives, courtcases that released the criminal and consequently, further attempts made on my life. Once I learned what was going on I reversed their power. I was later told by one of the evil initiators within that coven how that power turned against them. One of them nearly lost their life and the other busted out in boils all over their body and came to me requesting I release her and promising no more attempts on the realisation of "who I was".

Each one of us is amazingly powerful. There are enough people right here to turn world events instead of watching them whilst blindly thinking we are helpless. Start now. Spread this message. You will be amazed.

Yes, you actually have something to do in this monumental universal moment.

• Like 14

I totally agree with you Monatom!!

And thank you heaps for posting your wise words.

I'm feeling the same way, and I decided to contribute this way.

An Example of Sending Healing Thoughts: HOW-TO

As I wake up, the first thing I do is to send healing energy to the Earth and all beings involved in this change.

Just don't go into selecting who but in general, please try sending your loving and caring energy out. (Just be careful don't fall asleep again as you get relaxed by doing this! You don't want to be late for your work...LOL) 

The key is I think you gotta FEEL this; you are doing so BECAUSE YOU WANT TO.

And I feel all of us around here would naturally want to help Earth and all (even including the Cabal and nasty bunch of aliens and hybrids etc....ALL).

Why working on such broad spectrum?

It's because if you restrict your framework on this healing work, it also creates more acute repercussions of your actions.

The reason why I think it's better to just make it general in this case is; while gently the big work to be processed, less acute reactions (like someone becoming ill from the process) may appear. These stuff involved are not so pleasant stuff to go through. (´×ω×`)Can be annoying, can be painful physically and/or emotionally.

It's a magic talk of how to soften the adverse reaction in this case. (Just think about taking Chinese medicine...sometimes you get full on reaction from it before you feel much better. The same kinda pattern is happening here, too.(・ω<)☆ )

Whenever you found a little peace in your heart, maybe as you glance at our Sun going down while enjoying a nice warm cuppa on your chair, or while driving your car to and from work, perhaps you can think of beautiful things about all of us and Earth.

Recall appreciations.

Give thanks to those who helped you along your way to be who you are now. Thinking of your loved ones and friends.

While driving around or on a bus trip home, remember that many of our ancestors protected their loved ones with their soul and body thus we exist here now.

Please send out appreciation that you have everything essential you got right at the moment.

Let's appreciate that you are alive!

Please say thank you for the food to be available for you and everyone to eat. To the cook who took time, effort and skill, to the producers, and to those items that grew and be eaten by us to become our nourishment. .....No end to the list here! (∩´∀`)∩

Please send out your love.

This really heals Earth energy and beyond.

And you all are powerful beings who can bend this reality any ways, as long as you can believe in yourself.

It doesn't cost anything to have a pause of a moment and think in this way. 

Let's heal all!(・ω・)ノ

• Like 7

The US handing over control of the internet was such a clear sign of what's to come Phillip. God, I am not sure I can go without checking Chani daily.... let's pray they don't succeed.

• Like 4

A December Fed. Rate Hike: What It Means For Gold & Silver (Video)

rodney brumley
Great video as always. I continue to stack Silver – the Silver Gold ratio still way out of whack. So I’m only buying Silver – as you keep saying Silver is the most undervalued asset on the planet. I could care less if they raise rates – the 20 Trillion debt is the key to all if this. The Gold sell off was again a manipulation – 8,000 tons of Gold sold – no way – can you say MANIPULATION

https://thedailycoin.org/2016/11/16/december-fed-rate-hike-means-gold-silver-video/

• Like 4

I like Gerald Celente.  He is generally spot on and the change is good.

Gerald Celente's 2017 Predictions for MSM, Markets and Gold

Posted By: TheInternaut
Date: Sunday, 20-Nov-2016 14:26:40

2017 Predictions for MSM, Markets and Gold - Gerald Celente

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Top trends researcher Gerald Celente started forecasting back in May 2016 that Trump would win. He was spot-on. What are the big trends and predictions in store for 2017? Mr. Celente gives us three of his top predictions coming up in this interview. We start with the mainstream media (MSM) that went all in for Hillary Clinton with actions associated with propaganda and not news. What’s going to happen to the MSM in 2017? Celente, who is Publisher of The Trends Journal, says, “It’s gone, and that is the top story coming out in the next Trends Journal too. We are forecasting that this is the end of weekly newspapers. They’ll go down to a couple of days a week. The flipside is more people to USAWatchdog.com and other media. We are not alternative media. They are the alternative media. They are the media that only promotes the establishment. The establishment is Hollywood to the White House to the media, and the people are disgusted with it. This is bigger than a populist movement.”

The MSM is now so discredited that it is beyond the point of no return. Celente goes on to say, “I was saying up until recently about the mainstream media that they still have the clout to set the tone. Now, they don’t. Look at how many newspapers supported Hillary Clinton in editorials, all of the major papers, and it didn’t amount to anything. The facts are there, and again look at the numbers. The bottom line is they are falling out of profitability, and they can’t sustain themselves. That’s the bottom line. News Corp., and one after another, its business is 20% down. You can’t keep a business going like that.”

Read more and watch video:

http://usawatchdog.com/2017-predictions-for-msm-markets-and-gold-gerald-celente/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62553

• Like 10

Problem, Reaction, Solution – How The Government Will Take Your Cash

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 25-Nov-2016 13:04:06

By Dylan Charles

Every revolution needs a good crisis in order to germinate its seed. The cashless revolution is no different. ~Patrick Henningsen

Depending on who you ask, the idea of a cashless society is either a utopia of modern convenience or an Orwellian nightmare, but recent international events coupled with stories about ATM cyber-hacks are fair signals that a major push for the cashless society is underway and will intensify.

It seems the acceleration toward a cashless society is becoming like one of an amusement arcade amid the range of novel payment devices coming onto the market. These innovative payment devices are yet another novelty enticing customers toward fully traceable and trackable digital transactions, indeed cultivating user familiarity with a variety of cashless and contactless methods of payment. ~Steven Tritton

In India, the government just banned the use of two of the most commonly used bank notes, the 500 and 1000 rupee notes (worth about US$7 and $14 respectively), and is reportedly making a move to restrict gold imports. Citibank in Australia just announced that it would no longer accept coins or notes, opting instead for digital transactions only. Denmark, however, may be the first country to go fully cashless, as its government has already begun implementing a program to move retailers off of cash, with the openly stated endgame of creating a fully cashless society.

A cashless society is “no longer an illusion but a vision that can be fulfilled within a reasonable time frame,” said Michael Busk-Jepsen, executive director of the Danish Bankers Association. [Source]

Is Resistance Futile, or Just Inconvenient?

To some, convenience and trendiness are the greatest selling points of a digital currency, but in order to make it obligatory for everyone, there must be a public safety threat included in the sales pitch, so that the government can claim that it is acting in our best interests when they force us to accept a digital currency.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/11/problem-reaction-solution-government-will-take-cash.html?utm_source=Activist+Post+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2f44601ccb-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b0c7fb76bd-2f44601ccb-387796373

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62973

• Like 3

To go fully cashless - you need reliable internet connections so as to process all the transactions...

So with the way the current Australian gubbermint is going - it will be another 100 years before they can phase the banknotes out.......

• Like 2

I read that Citibank Australia was to stop taking notes and coins on the 23/11 and is only going to do electronic banking EW.  Maybe that is the start, who knows?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jessica said:

I read that Citibank Australia was to stop taking notes and coins on the 23/11 and is only going to do electronic banking EW.  Maybe that is the start, who knows?

The other question is - what is the legality of what Citibank are trying to do...  Since notes and coins 'of the Realm' are "Legal Tender", they are literally refusing a legal payment... (at least on my understanding on law)

• Like 6

Monday, November 28, 2016
Benjamin Fulford says Khazarians being flushed out of underground hideouts as US revolution continues

There can be no doubt the United States is in the throes of a revolution. As a part of this, US military sources say “44 wildfires in the Southern states of Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky and North Carolina smoked out underground cabalists,” making it clear a real purge is ongoing. 
The Pentagon sources are also saying “another cabal spacecraft escaping earth was shot down over Florida on November 21st.” Yet a further cabal spacecraft was shot down off the coast of Fukushima, on November 22nd after it attacked Japan with an earthquake weapon, White Dragon Society sources in Asia say. A video of the craft going down can be seen at this link. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnFWTEbJY7k
For those of you who think this is too far-fetched, please bear in mind that stealth jets were flying for close to 30 years before they were revealed to the public. That means the F-35 flying turkey is just a diversion and the US military has stuff that is at least 30 years ahead of what we are being shown.

Speaking about the military, Pentagon sources say they are pushing to have generals appointed as Secretary of State and as Secretary of Defense. In particular, they are pushing to have Marine General John Kelly as Secretary of State.

The Pentagon sources are also saying Trump will have a “private army of 2 million veterans, bikers and gun owners to confront Hillary thugs in DC for the inauguration.”

Newly appointed Education Secretary Betsy Devos will be “another general in the Trump cabinet” since she has her own army run by her brother Erik Prince who founded Blackwater with her money, the sources add. This means the mercenaries will no longer be sub-contracting for the Khazarian mob. If so, then it really is game over for the Khazarians.

Also, four separate sources, two Pentagon, one CIA and one ruling bloodline family say some major financial announcements are coming soon, possibly on December 1st. One announcement which will have a big impact on the gold market is that “the Islamic Council that sets the standards for Sharia as of December 1st is going to change the rules for 1.3 billion Muslims that previously were only permitted to own gold in the form of jewelry. They are now going to be permitted to purchase gold as an investment,” according to a CIA source in Asia.
The real biggie that came from two separate Pentagon sources is that the US government is about to announce new Treasury dollars for use in North America. Images of the bills can be seen at this link:

http://nationalgreatregistry.generalpostoffice.international/index.php?title=Office_of_the_Treasury_for_The_United_States_of_America#The_legal_tender_

of_the_Government_of_The_United_States_of_America

The sources have done their own fact checking and they say there is a “90%” chance these are the real deal.

CIA sources in Asia go further and say the new bills will replace the US dollar bills currently in circulation inside the United States and that Americans will take a 50% haircut when they exchange for the new bills. US dollars outside of the United States will keep their current value, the sources say.

A source in the 13 bloodline families independently confirms that some sort of decision has been made regarding the global financial system and that things “will be starting possibly in December or sometime in January.”

snip

Source:  http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/benjamin-fulford-says-khazarians-being.html

Video of fireball, Florida 21/11/16

• Like 4

“The Fuse Has Been Lit”: Jim Willie Issues Financial Collapse Warning

By Jim Willie, GoldenJackass:

Posted on November 28, 2016 by The Doc

Many are the potential fuses to be lit, which would create the conflagration, the massive bonfire of the bond vanities and bank charades. Many are the fuses lying around, all criss-crossed, all exposed, all overlapping each other in highly dangerous manner.

If any single fuse is lit, then several will light and the detonation arrives. It is unavoidable since the financial world is so deeply interwoven. Never in modern history has the global financial structure been so badly weakened, so totally corrupted, so thoroughly undermined by control mechanisms, so intensely defended by sanctions even war.

In 2007 and early 2008, the Jackass warned of a mortgage bust that would alter the global system forever. It happened with far reaching consequences which endure to this day.

In recent months the Jackass is warning of a Systemic Lehman event, where several major national systems are at heightened risk of a similar bust like what happened in September 2008.

Except this time, the entire global financial system will erupt like a debt volcano, with several epicenters, all located in the West. The big Western banks are all lashed together, all tied to each other. The banker cabal believed that the interconnectivity within their bank structures would make them all immune to failure risk. The reality is that the failure of any one major bank guarantees the systemic breakdown of all of them. It will erupt like a cave-in of the flying buttresses at the Notre Dame in Paris, with numerous bank (churches) collapsing, all located in the West.

FINAL SOLUTION

When the collapse occurs, the solution will finally be discussed, the solution avoided for eight full years. THE GOLD STANDARD WILL BE INSTALLED.

It will first arrive in the trade payment system. Then it will arrive in the banking reserves system. Lastly it will be seen in the gold backed currencies. The paper game has gone on since 2008 in grand style and unspeakable corruption.

snip

Source:  Silver Doctors   http://tinyurl.com/jf626f8

• Like 6

Fears Mount Of Multiple Bank Failures In Italy If Renzi Loses Referendum

Nov. 28, 2016

Up to eight of Italy’s troubled banks risk failing if prime minister Matteo Renzi loses a constitutional referendum next weekend and ensuing market turbulence deters investors from recapitalising them, officials and senior bankers say. Mr Renzi, who says he will quit if he loses the referendum, had championed a market solution to solve the problems of Italy’s €4tn banking system and avoid a vote-losing “resolution” of Italian banks under new EU rules. Resolution, a new regulatory mechanism, restructures and, if necessary, winds up a bank by imposing losses on both equity and debt investors, particularly controversial in Italy, where millions of individual investors have bought bank bonds "

snip

http://endtimeheadlines.org/2016/11/fears-mount-of-multiple-bank-failures-in-italy-if-renzi-loses-referendum/

original source

https://www.ft.com/content/e588ea6a-b49f-11e6-961e-a1acd97f622d

BREAKING: TRUMP MOVES TO ABOLISH THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND INSTITUTE GOLD STANDARD

Nov. 29, 2016     Martin Walsh

"Donald Trump won the election in a landslide because of bold ideas. His ideas would erase and remove decades of failed policies and corrupt agendas that have plagued this country for too long.

As Trump’s transition team continues to fill his cabinet, more and more attention continues to surround the possible selections for a variety of high-ranking positions and meetings that might help decide these appointments.

On Monday, Trump held a meeting with John Allison, the former CEO of the bank BB&T and of the libertarian think tank the Cato Institute. We have seen several reports indicating that Trump is considering Allison for Treasury secretary."

snip   tweet

Why is that important?

On the campaign trail, Trump often questioned the future of the Federal Reserve’s political independence. In line with these comments, Allison wants to abolish Federal Reserve all together and go back to the gold standard.

In fact, Allison takes that rhetoric one step further. While acting as the head of the Cato Institute, Allison published several thesis indicating that the Federal Reserve was obsolete and needed to be abolished as it restricts power from the people and allows billionaire cronies to run banks globally.

“I would get rid of the Federal Reserve because the volatility in the economy is primarily caused by the Fed,” Allison wrote in 2014 for the Cato Journal.

As an alternative, Allison argues that if we allow the market to regulate itself, it would be preferable to the Federal Reserve harming the stability of the financial system."

snip

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-trump-moves-to-abolish-the-federal-reserve-and-institute-gold-standard/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=LH&utm_content=Martin

• Like 6

The Continental Dollar is not a hoax! and a message to David Wilcock!

http://reignoftheheavens.com/?p=2439

"

Published on 11-29-2016 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

International Public Notice

The Continental Dollar has been in use for about a year and a half. This has been hidden from the people on purpose because of the Global Elite and their agenda. The American Nationals have been using the Continental Dollar to pay the IMF for postage bills, various fines if needed and other types of Government bills. This version is the legal tender version that for some reason has got the establishment worried. "

I have no idea if I should really believe in this article but still wanted to share it with you all so you can suss it out in your own time.

• Like 2

With Populist Anger Rising, Italy May Be Next Domino to Fall

Dec. 2, 2016               Jason Horowitz

"TURIN, Italy — Italy’s prime minister, Matteo Renzi, only 41, once seemed to have solved the riddle of how to survive Europe’s populist, anti-establishment tempest. But with a critical national referendum on Sunday, the populist wave is now threatening to crush him and plunge Italy into a political crisis when the European Union is already reeling.

From Washington to Brussels to Berlin, fears are rising that Italy may be stumbling into its own “Brexit” moment. What should be an inward-looking referendum on whether to overhaul Italy’s ossified political and electoral system has taken on much broader import. Financial analysts warn of a potential banking crisis, and pro-Europe supporters fear that a “no” vote in the referendum could accelerate the populist movement across the European bloc.

Italy is potentially the next domino to fall, partly because of the disillusionment of young voters. They have been swept up by many of the same forces that led peers in Spain and Greece to vote for upstart parties, the British to vote to leave the European Union, and Americans to elect Donald J. Trump. In France, President François Hollande announced on Thursday that he would not seek re-election — another establishment figure succumbing to the political moment.

Mr. Renzi’s supporters have taken to calling his opponents in the internet-born, populist Five Star Movement “Trumpisti.” They accuse their opponents’ numerous blogs and websites of flooding the Facebook accounts of young people with anti-Renzi, pro-Russian fake news. The referendum has essentially become a referendum on Mr. Renzi, who gave extra motivation to his political enemies by vowing to resign if voters reject the proposed political changes."

snip

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/02/world/europe/italy-referendum-matteo-renzi.html?_r=0

• Like 3

"My Government Ends Here" Renzi Resigns After Losing Italian Referendum: The Full Rundown

Dec. 4, 2016     Tyler Durden

"To summarize, this is what has happened so yet another major blow to the European political status quo:

Italy PM Renzi lost by a huge margin, with the latest estimate somewhere around 59% voting "No" to Renzi's proposed constitutional referendum.
In a speech moments after the results were announced, Renzi confirmed he would hand in his resignation tomorrow, adding he isn't available to lead a caretaker government in a blow to many sellside forecasters he would do just that
As Bloomberg notes, the scale of the loss and how quickly it happened cast a huge shadow on the fate of the continent headed into 2017.
Italy's opposition parties, from Grillo's Five Star Movement to Calvini's "Northern League" to Berlusconi's Forza Italia, seem to be aiming for early elections as soon as possible, "after making a few tweaks to the current electoral law." Grillo said this can be done in "one week."
The blow out result of the referendum is a confirmation that anti-euro populists are ascendent in Europe. Expect more long nights in the months to come, especially in France and the Netherlands which are the two next big potential dominoes to fall.
What's next? According to Bloomberg, "Italy is in for a period of high instability. The prospect of a prolonged, bitter electoral campaign won't do any good to the country's already anemic recovery. Not to mention its battered banks who may have to ask for public aid."
The EURUSD dropped to the lowest level since March 2015, sliding under 1.05 briefly, but has since recovered some of its initial losses:
"The experience of my government ends here," Renzi said in a televised address to the nation after early voting results suggested his 'Yes' camp may have lost the referendum by as much as 20 points."

snip

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/renzi-loses-italy-referendum-wide-margin-euro-slides

an Italian site:

http://elezioni.interno.it/referendum/scrutini/20161204/FX01000.htm

• Like 4

Opinion: The stock market’s oldest indicator just flashed red

Dec. 8, 2016      Brett Arends

"I hate to rain on this parade. But the latest lurch upwards in stock prices has just taken market valuations up into the skybox levels, according to the market timing measure with the longest pedigree on Wall Street. It’s just gone from flashing amber to flashing red — meaning, if it’s right, that there is now a significant and rising risk of a crash, and a bigger risk of simply very poor returns.

This has little to do with President-elect Donald Trump, by the way — and much more to do with President Ulysses S. Grant and all his successors.

Wall Street’s jump this week has taken the S&P 500 SPX, +0.27%  to an eye-watering 27.9 times the corporate earnings of the past 10 years. That’s according to data compiled by Yale finance professor Robert Shiller and some simple math.

This is about the same level that the market hit just before the crash of 1929, and is far higher than was seen in 2007, for example, or during the ill-fated boom of the late 1960s. The last time we saw the stock market this expensive on this measure was early in 2002 — just before stocks plummeted.

Comparing stock prices to earnings of the past 10 years, rather than just one year, is a metric known on Wall Street as the “cyclically-adjusted” price to earnings ratio, or CAPE. It is also known as the “Shiller” PE, after Yale’s Shiller, who won a Nobel prize for his research into it. His data shows it has been a strong indicator of future stock returns going back to 1871 and the days of President Grant.

Yes, CAPE has plenty of critics. Many people on Wall Street will tell you to ignore it, mainly, they say, because it’s been “wrong” for a long time. The CAPE has said stocks are overvalued since the mid-1990s, they point out. And yet shares keep going up.

Well, maybe. But as it happens a new research paper by two economists strikes a strong blow on behalf of the CAPE.

“Shiller’s PE: Market-Timing And Risk” by Valentin Dimitrov at Rutgers and Prem Jain at Georgetown shows that the biggest problem with the CAPE hasn’t been the metric itself — but the oversimplistic way investors have applied it."

snip

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-markets-oldest-indicator-just-flashed-red-2016-12-08

• Like 3

I do agree that cash is used by crime and most honest people do now use mostly digital transactions, but I always said they would go to a cashless society before too long.  Maybe its not a bad thing, who knows.

Casey Research:... It's Here...The Worst Thing To Happen To The US$ Since 1913

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 9-Dec-2016 15:24:04

At Casey Research, it’s our job to tell you about situations that threaten your financial well-being. Usually, these are direct threats to your wealth. Think a stock market crash or bond market collapse.

But occasionally, we'll tell you about other kinds of threats. Today is one of those days…

In this issue, we’re going to talk about the “War on Cash.” As you may know, this is an ongoing effort by governments to eliminate paper money. This war is being waged across the world…and it's picking up steam.

Italy and France recently banned cash transactions over 1,000 euros. Spain has banned transactions over 2,500 euros. Uruguay banned cash transactions over US$5,000.

But this upending of the global cash economy isn’t just a foreign affair. Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers thinks the U.S. government should get in on the act, too. In February, Summers wrote an article in The Washington Post titled “It’s time to kill the $100 bill.”

• Politicians tell us the War on Cash is for our own good…

According to the government, only drug dealers and terrorists use big bills. If you get rid of them, crime falls.

Of course, Dispatch readers know this is propaganda. The government really wants to get rid of cash because it’s hard to track. It’s also harder to tax than the money sitting in your bank account.

And big bills are only the..

more: https://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/the-worst-thing-to-happen-to-the-us-dollar-since-1913-1

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63987

• Like 6