The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
TNH

Courtney Brown's February Announcement

My perspective on this situation is that ETI involvement in Earth affairs has and always will always be a given, though it may be less visible or more visible, less intrusive or more intrusive and there are many factors which can influence the level of ETI's visibility and intrusiveness over long spans of time.

Indeed, the general ethos of ET intervention on our planet over the past few thousand years seems to have been to step back and let humans sink or swim according to their own efforts. Some hint-dropping, nudging, and technological assistance has been dripped here and there, but it's been done with enough plausible deniability and secrecy that ET intervention hasn't been overtly thrown in the face of the public.

What I gather from this board is that humanity is still divided about whether some of the veils that have tried to hide or separate ETI from human perception in the past ought to be dropped at this point. There is a reasonable argument that now is still too soon - that humans are still too exopolitically naïve to deal effectively with ETI, that we may fall victim to various ET plots and intrigues, or that we may simply get lazy if we receive too much overt assistance from off-world. On the other hand, there is the argument that by allowing the veil to persist, we are simply refusing to grow up and deal with reality and that in doing so, we are foregoing the opportunity to improve ourselves intellectually, spiritually, and technologically through expanding our social relationships and learning from the experiences of our off-world neighbors. We may also be putting ourselves in some danger if, by shunning open contact with ETI, we continue to allow secretive elites to represent us before our galactic neighbors and I think most would agree these elites have shown they do not have our best interest at heart.

I think that gradually, humanity is moving from a situation where public opinion is in favor of the first argument to a situation where society tends to support the second argument. In other words, as a society, we are getting increasingly comfortable with the idea of open contact. I don't really get the sense that many people are looking to ETs as saviors/supermen, but there is a strong sense, at least within the contact movement, that it's important to better understand the various forms of ETI - including the ugly and scary aspects of some of our galactic neighbors - as part of the process of humanity's maturation as a species. Part of that maturation is the idea that ordinary people need to stop complaining about government secrecy regarding ETI, secret treaties/agreements, etc. and instead, begin to supplant the covert world's activities in human-ET collaboration with open, transparent attempts by ordinary people to understand the intelligences that are interacting with us from off-world.

The periodic drips of evidence coming into public view now such as DNA testing of the Peruvian skulls and of the Atacama humanoid, dating of the Sphinx & Gobekli Tepe and other archaeological sites to >10,000 years ago... all of these things may be slowly pushing humanity from a psychology of wanting the veil to persist into a new psychology of wanting to get to know our (good, bad, and ugly) neighbors and evolving political processes to deal with those neighbors in a way that represents our highest aspirations as a species.

• Like 3

IMPLICATIONS # 3

Throughout all of history, profound change to human civilization has never resulted simply from the exercise of brute force. Such transformations have resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts freewill, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive

well WTF does that mean.

Jeepers...counting remaining brain cells now

• Like 1

Thanks, Imelda, for posting Brown's most recent release here.

I think what he's getting at is that the social and political inequalities we humans have experienced in our history are largely a product of secrecy - secrecy about where we come from, secrecy about how our bodies where genetically engineered, secrecy about how our abilities have at times been expanded and at times been retarded by various off-world groups, secrecy about various types of scientific and spiritual knowledge that have been held close to the chest by certain elites on our planet over many centuries, secrecy about how elites have manufactured enmities (capitalism vs. communism just being one example) to keep people distracted enough that they never question who their common enemy is...

I don't know the specifics of what Brown and his colleagues have. It might be something to which the alternative community shrugs as they've known or suspected it for a long time already. But it might be something truly new; or at least, something which gets the mainstream society to stand up and take notice of what has been known in alternative circles for some time now.

I won't deny that I'm interested to see what comes down the pipe.

• Like 3

Imelda,

Maybe...., it means when we become aware of that which manipulates information/knowledge to control us,

'we won't get fooled again'.

I so want to post the George W. Bush clip of that, but it's late, and I'd better zippit.  :)

My perspective on this situation is that ETI involvement in Earth affairs has and always will always be a given, though it may be less visible or more visible, less intrusive or more intrusive and there are many factors which can influence the level of ETI's visibility and intrusiveness over long spans of time.

Indeed, the general ethos of ET intervention on our planet over the past few thousand years seems to have been to step back and let humans sink or swim according to their own efforts. Some hint-dropping, nudging, and technological assistance has been dripped here and there, but it's been done with enough plausible deniability and secrecy that ET intervention hasn't been overtly thrown in the face of the public.

What I gather from this board is that humanity is still divided about whether some of the veils that have tried to hide or separate ETI from human perception in the past ought to be dropped at this point. There is a reasonable argument that now is still too soon - that humans are still too exopolitically naïve to deal effectively with ETI, that we may fall victim to various ET plots and intrigues, or that we may simply get lazy if we receive too much overt assistance from off-world. On the other hand, there is the argument that by allowing the veil to persist, we are simply refusing to grow up and deal with reality and that in doing so, we are foregoing the opportunity to improve ourselves intellectually, spiritually, and technologically through expanding our social relationships and learning from the experiences of our off-world neighbors. We may also be putting ourselves in some danger if, by shunning open contact with ETI, we continue to allow secretive elites to represent us before our galactic neighbors and I think most would agree these elites have shown they do not have our best interest at heart.

I think that gradually, humanity is moving from a situation where public opinion is in favor of the first argument to a situation where society tends to support the second argument. In other words, as a society, we are getting increasingly comfortable with the idea of open contact. I don't really get the sense that many people are looking to ETs as saviors/supermen, but there is a strong sense, at least within the contact movement, that it's important to better understand the various forms of ETI - including the ugly and scary aspects of some of our galactic neighbors - as part of the process of humanity's maturation as a species. Part of that maturation is the idea that ordinary people need to stop complaining about government secrecy regarding ETI, secret treaties/agreements, etc. and instead, begin to supplant the covert world's activities in human-ET collaboration with open, transparent attempts by ordinary people to understand the intelligences that are interacting with us from off-world.

The periodic drips of evidence coming into public view now such as DNA testing of the Peruvian skulls and of the Atacama humanoid, dating of the Sphinx & Gobekli Tepe and other archaeological sites to >10,000 years ago... all of these things may be slowly pushing humanity from a psychology of wanting the veil to persist into a new psychology of wanting to get to know our (good, bad, and ugly) neighbors and evolving political processes to deal with those neighbors in a way that represents our highest aspirations as a species.

I feel the same as T on this, that we 'humans' have had various lots of 'help' over the ages, some good, and some bad.

In the good cases, the 'Prime Directive' was in place, so the 'good guys' couldn't do anything until we actually asked for help, and knew what help WE needed, and that they could give (a little restrictive).

In the 'bad' cases, they just came in, and modified both humans and a few other species for their own ends, to get themselves slaves, concubines and food.

We are now in the 'wake-up' cycle again, and as we become aware, those humans still in 3-D can again ask for help, to get back to where they should have been.

But also this time, some have already moved to 4 and 5-D, and are offering a hand-up to the remainder. And this is what is really frightening TPTB, is that they are losing control (and may not get invited to the party)

Love and Light

• Like 9

Imelda,

Maybe...., it means when we become aware of that which manipulates information/knowledge to control us,

'we won't get fooled again'.

I so want to post the George W. Bush clip of that, but it's late, and I'd better zippit.  :)

telling vid

another monolith depicted

like the one one JFK warned about

and ACC made into a novel and SK rolled the pictures

thank you Luci,

refreshing

of course there are two sides

, and another two sides within those 2 sides

and so on and so forth

almost all authoritarian bodies, from 12.0000 yrs ago approx, have been directly (more current) or indirectly spiked with the drip of draco, (religion,politics,money)

representing and propogating with the intent of mass mimickery an egocentric model in complete disregard to totality (ie the cosmic body/egg PAN-ALL), thus a parasitic existance that eventualy kills itself via killing the host and all other symbiots within it

(dont get me wrong egocentricity is at the core of our 3D existance, but one must always respect the ground he comes from)

i surely hope mr Brown will make a/the difference

thnx for sharing your thoughts TNH

• Like 3

I'm still intrigued by this announcement. According to Courney Brown from

http://www.transients.info/2014/02/implications-posting-1-courtney-browns.html -

His statement also mentioned that life on Earth would change significantly on that day, in February 2014.

"A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise." - Courtney Brown

He also said,

-It does not relate at all to earth changes or the end times.
-That the ET's will not land.
-That the Earth will not shake.
-That US President Obama will not reveal... whatever.

He said the announcement would be much bigger than all of those things.
  • Like 3

He hasn't said when in February this announcement will be made but he said yesterday/today that the next one will be on Sunday the 9th.

I will go to his FB page and see what else he has said apart from the #IMPLICATIONS

• Like 2

Courtney Brown

February 2.

Remember, the first of the Implication Postings comes out tomorrow, and similar postings will continue every few days until the major "announcement" happens sometime in February. The announcement will be huge, but the Implication Postings are not directly part of the announcement. They will be ideas that can be implied by the general essence of the announcement. The purpose of these Implication Postings is to encourage a more general public discussion with sufficient breadth and depth when the major announcement actually happens. Again, the major announcement will not involve any Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, or any such thing. It is actually much bigger than any of that, but it will take time for people to absorb and realize the extent of the change that will be initiated on that day in February. Nothing will be the same.

• Like 2

Courtney Brown

January 25 · Edited.

The Free Dictionary (by Farlex) defines hysteria as "behavior exhibiting excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic." Hysteria is often caused by people thinking about the unknown. It is rarely caused by a real fear of a real thing. There can be wartime hysteria when people are worried about the outbreak of war, even if war never happens. Children can become hysterical about bogeymen even if bogeymen never exist. Hysteria is fear created by the imagination, not reality.

While discussions of the upcoming February "announcement" are very useful, it is not useful for people to become hysterical. The announcement will not be about Earth changes or anything else that would disrupt normal lives. It will be about new knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present. It will be a moment of profound learning, nothing more, but nothing less. It will mark one of the most important moments in the history of our civilization. Not everyone will agree, but eventually, that is how most people will come to see it.

The greatest changes occur on our planet not because physical things happen, but because new knowledge enters into our consciousness. Some new knowledge is so big, it fills the horizon and changes nearly everything.

• Like 1

This article is on the same site as the CB one and caught my eye:

Friday, February 7, 2014

‘Gluten Brain’: Wheat cuts off blood flow to frontal cortex

We've all come across the implications of eating/avoiding wheat over the years if we've been interested in health.  It's the first and original 'processed' food and it was majorly tampered with again in the 50s/60s possibly leading to the obesity epidemic.  What if real evidence that convinced everybody of its adverse effects - on all levels - were to come out? 

But then again, what if it's OIL related??  And everyone was convinced on the problem....Quite Bezerk.

• Like 2

Can you c & p the shout conversation first?

@ Whos2know : (07 February 2014 - 01:31 PM) indeed :)

@ Imelda : (07 February 2014 - 01:31 PM) Shall we take this conversation to the Courtney Brown thread

@ Whos2know : (07 February 2014 - 01:30 PM) did CB happen to say how many string-a-longs will be given until this official announcement?

@ Mulva : (07 February 2014 - 01:27 PM) only time will tell I suppose LOL

@ Imelda : (07 February 2014 - 01:26 PM) I have to admit to sorta enjoying the delay and hints, at least he is doing it with dignity.

@ Mulva : (07 February 2014 - 01:26 PM) with translation of "brown"

@ Mulva : (07 February 2014 - 01:26 PM) could be a last name

@ Mulva : (07 February 2014 - 01:25 PM) has anyone looked at what "brown" might be translated as in other languages?

@ Mulva : (07 February 2014 - 01:25 PM) agreed

@ Whos2know : (07 February 2014 - 01:25 PM) he IS, Breezy...which is why I am quietly watching...

@ Whos2know : (07 February 2014 - 01:24 PM) world shaking just may be enough to make him famous I suppose. but this dog and pony show of having to watch for updates every 2 days is RIDONKULOUS.

@ breezy : (07 February 2014 - 01:24 PM) yes Putin is coming under a lot of criticism me too watching both situations

@ Whos2know : (07 February 2014 - 01:23 PM) world shaking or not - I just wish he would get on with it....

@ Whos2know : (07 February 2014 - 01:22 PM) You're right Imelda - Brown cheats. So it can't be CB, can it?

@ Imelda : (07 February 2014 - 01:21 PM) *Replaced with a look alike that is

@ Whos2know : (07 February 2014 - 01:21 PM) Glad I'm not the only one re-thinking that. With the Olympics in Putinland, I am keeping an unbalanced eye on that entire show.

@ Imelda : (07 February 2014 - 01:21 PM) I think it was "Brown Cheats" and "Putin goes missing" and someone did ask if this was the Brown that cheats, but I am not convinced it is him and if Putin was replaced..would we know

@ breezy : (07 February 2014 - 01:21 PM) yes the thought has crossed our minds too but those responsible thought it had to be a famous person, now if the announcement is world shaking, then who knows

@ Siward : (07 February 2014 - 01:19 PM) I agree, how can it relate to a politician retired and not active in the limelight (I say that because Blair left but is still very much with us !)

@ Whos2know : (07 February 2014 - 01:18 PM) wondering if the Brown/Putin go missing from the Entity is referring to Courtney Brown and not the politician...thoughts?

@ Arc : (07 February 2014 - 11:47 AM) Go to the homepage and you will see them on the right.

@ kerbie : (07 February 2014 - 11:32 AM) This is a great website/forum. I get paid in a fortnight and will also donate. Can someone link me to where donation options are?

@ Mulva : (07 February 2014 - 08:24 AM) NP! Pay Day! LOL

@ Acolyte : (07 February 2014 - 08:19 AM) @Mulva Thanks for your donation Mulva :drinks:

@ Mulva : (07 February 2014 - 07:39 AM) The twitter page for #sochiproblems is HILARIOUS

http://www.examiner....l-space-station

@ LoneStarr : (06 February 2014 - 05:02 PM) To lick the toad: http://www.joecartoo...s/super-fly-ii/

@ triton : (06 February 2014 - 04:29 PM) Imelda= LOL poor Joyce LOL

@ Shawn 1272 : (06 February 2014 - 03:55 PM) Canada here as well ,but a few thousand Kms east of Arc

@ Mulva : (06 February 2014 - 03:49 PM) Rob Gauthier?

@ Mulva : (06 February 2014 - 03:48 PM) http://www.trebchanneling.com

@ Mulva : (06 February 2014 - 03:48 PM) Hey! Anyone familiar with Treb-Bor-Yit-Ne?

@ EagleWings : (06 February 2014 - 03:47 PM) @Imelda, that was written in Tasmania, chasing his sister... (not enough sheep like in Kiwi)

@ Imelda : (06 February 2014 - 03:27 PM) @Mesmerise...the real words are "Orstrayans all let us root Joyce, for she is young and free"

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 03:05 PM) Off to rattle some pans for dinner..

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 03:01 PM) Oh, I'd love Ireland I think

@ MESmeRiSe : (06 February 2014 - 03:01 PM) @Imelda - LOL! "..for we are young and freeeeeee.." gotta love that national anthem of ours.

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 03:00 PM) Perhaps our 'taters aren't as world famous as I thought

@ triton : (06 February 2014 - 03:00 PM) you mean Ireland or Tassie LOL

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 02:59 PM) Well hellooo to all of you from 'tater land

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 02:58 PM) Okay, I see. When talking weather, trying to get a mental geographic picture.

@ triton : (06 February 2014 - 02:58 PM) South Australia here

@ Imelda : (06 February 2014 - 02:58 PM) Im an Aussie...yay...I love being "Girt by Sea"

@ MESmeRiSe : (06 February 2014 - 02:57 PM) It's morning in Oz & NZ at the moment, so there's a few of us around.

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 02:56 PM) Ah! Idaho here

@ Arc : (06 February 2014 - 02:55 PM) I'm from Canada.

@ Arc : (06 February 2014 - 02:55 PM) I bought one about a month ago... Lots of movie channels. Works great.

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 02:54 PM) Are most of you online here from OZ?

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 02:53 PM) TY Arc :)

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 02:53 PM) Wow, that looks cool.. no monthly fees, and can use old TV's.

@ Arc : (06 February 2014 - 02:51 PM) http://www.roku.com/ca/what-is-roku

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 02:51 PM) roku? I'll have to check that out!

@ Arc : (06 February 2014 - 02:50 PM) Roku works on the net.

@ triton : (06 February 2014 - 02:50 PM) don't have cable-- and can't even do a cable lately LOL

@ Arc : (06 February 2014 - 02:48 PM) Get yourself a Roku. Cancel your cable.

@ luci : (06 February 2014 - 02:48 PM) Our weather forecaster said 'mostly dry week' and showed a chart with 5 days of rain. Upside down world

• Like 2

Thank You T. 

I am in awe of the symbolism in play here, and thank you so much for pointing it out.  It would've slipped by.

:)

Courtney Brown

January 22.

For those who are commenting on my "announcement" posts below, this is not a tease. Yes, I know something that I am not talking about. I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction. But the reason for the delay is that much is going on right now. If everything was ready, the announcement would happen tomorrow. But things are not quite ready yet. They will be ready in February. While it is natural to try to guess what is going on, it will not do much good. I have mentioned this here only so that when the announcement does happen, those who are interested will have ready access to it, and to the related information. But to clear the air a bit.... No, there will not be Earth changes. No, the ETs will not land. No, the sky will not fall down, and the Earth will not shake. No, President Obama will not reveal...whatever.

What will be announced is actually much bigger than all of that. Honest. But not everyone will agree. My statements below simply say that in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014. It will take time for people to realize this. But it will happen.

• Like 3

Sorry peeps but I'm really getting bored with this tease shit- either put up or shut the F#@$ up,  CB feels to me like he is hedging his bets against the "announcement" (prolly no big deal anyway) so he can be (in his ego mind) famous and sell more shit to suckers.

For Chani members I'm surprised you are getting sucked into this shit- we have enough knowledge base on this forum about all sorts of stuff, who will be the next deceiver to come out of the wood work to say--HEY you guys, I know something but I can't tell you yet.

Just ignore all the wank and maybe Blue will find something for us to chew on from his "friends"---or one or 2 others that we know and love and respect here at Chani-----you know who you are!

RANT---------------------------------------Nick.

• Like 3

C Brown or not, I'm playing with the idea of what could possibly convince EVERYBODY to see our existence in a different light.

We haven't reached that 100th monkey yet.

Did you put that ad in the paper Arc - come on, spill the beans.  BTW I think my contact with the Dragon is driving me insane!  Not much hope for me I think.   LOL

• Like 1

This article is on the same site as the CB one and caught my eye:

Friday, February 7, 2014

‘Gluten Brain’: Wheat cuts off blood flow to frontal cortex

We've all come across the implications of eating/avoiding wheat over the years if we've been interested in health.  It's the first and original 'processed' food and it was majorly tampered with again in the 50s/60s possibly leading to the obesity epidemic.  What if real evidence that convinced everybody of its adverse effects - on all levels - were to come out? 

But then again, what if it's OIL related??  And everyone was convinced on the problem....Quite Bezerk.

This is an issue that's really made me wonder - because so many civilizations' creation or foundational "myths" ascribe the teaching of agriculture to 'star visitors', 'the gods', etc. It makes me think that the consumption of wheat, rice, barley & corn is not really natural or normal for our species - that we were built mainly to subsist on vegetables, roots, fruits and meat. Why would aliens want to make us primarily grain-eating societies? Perhaps because grain cultivation helps people settle down and form larger and more stable societies, but possibly also to weaken our health and hold us back in some way.

Even the Buddhist monks where I live (it's primarily a Buddhist country) have reported a diabetes epidemic among their ranks and they think it's due to eating so much rice.

• Like 1