The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
TNH

Courtney Brown's February Announcement

Maybe humans and aliens merged to become one....

Now is the time that our whole brain will become functional.

Will you go crazy or will you master the dragon?

• Like 5

You want to know something wild?

Will divulge a little personal information here.....

When I was a teenager, I was diagnosed with a VERY RARE cancer...a soft tissue sarcoma. SO RARE I actually did the math to determine that my odds of hitting the lottery were greater! Having been cancer free since 1991 after successful treatment, I have always wondered "where did it come from", "Why Me", "Did I do anything to cause this". Now, there ARE cancers that are preventable (i.e. colon cancers, lung cancers, some female cancers) and are usually brought on by outside influences (environmental, carcinogens, smoking, etc). Then there are the "out in left field" things like mine....

Part of me has always wondered if our DNA is "incomplete".....does that make sense? As you suggest above "Maybe humans and aliens merged to become one....Now is the time that our whole brain will become functional"....maybe certain folks have a piece of their puzzle missing, causing diseases such as this (I include autism in that too). Maybe that "merged alien" DNA is what should have fit, and would unlock the whole mind and the body....

Again...rambling.....LOL....

And master the dragon....absolutely....I think part of me already has

• Like 5

Mulva - I hear ya.....I have learned during my life to not expect anything or anticipate....to just wait and see what happens....it would be interesting, but until there is something....

Is That All There Is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe9kKf7SHco&feature=kp

I remember when I was a very little girl, our house caught on fire.
I'll never forget the look on my father's face as he gathered me up
in his arms and raced through the burning building out to the pavement.
I stood there shivering in my pajamas and watched the whole world go up in flames.
And when it was all over I said to myself, "Is that all there is to a fire?"

Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is........

• Like 6

Oh, and Arc.....if I master the dragon, can I look like one? This human body, with all my surgical scars and such - STINKS LOL.....a pretty one.....that wouldn't scare people LOL...nice shade of red....

• Like 1

OK...dragon like thingy....dedicating myself to fixing what man did to the animal world - starting with those horrific factory farms......

What do you mean everyone?

Everyone goes crazy? ....... No.

Everyone masters the Dragon? ........ No.

Yup....you got it....curious if everyone will be "offered", or if they will just be "passed by" because they don't have the right genetic makeup like I was discussing earlier....

Not everyone that masters the Dragon will stay sane...

Not everyone that doesn't master the Dragon will go insane....

• Like 3

If aliens and humans lived side by side here on earth..

Where and why did the aliens go?

I think this is a very serious question that needs to be addressed by the academic community and discussed in history textbooks. Kudos to the alternative researchers who have already delved into it without the imprimatur of any national education authorities.

My tentative answer to this question would have to contain the following bullet points:

* Intelligent non-humans seem to have left the surface world in the Far East, the Near East, and Europe around 4000 years ago. They may have continued to co-exist with humans on the surface in South America a bit longer.

* After this point, several intelligent non-human species appear to have continued to live underground where they continue to exist in small numbers today.

* At the same time (approx. 2000 BC), and more importantly for the development of human civilization over the past 4000 years, alien-human hybrid children were left behind in many world civilizations as a ruling class. Over the centuries, these hybrid elites were forced to intermarry with the genetically inferior human population and this gradually diffused this most recent injection of alien DNA into the general populace.

* Also over the last 4000 years, and continuing right up to the present, there has been the widespread phenomenon that individual consciousnesses which formerly inhabited 'alien' bodies on our planet have incarnated in human bodies. We have to remember that we are not, strictly speaking, human beings. We are more fundamentally non-material energy balls (I'm speaking loosely here) which, over the course of their evolution and as appropriate for accomplishing specific 'missions' can and do in inhabit a variety of physical shells... as well as, oftentimes, flitting about the universe with no physical form at all simply because one isn't necessary. Therefore, when people get to talking about 'aliens residing in the White House' or whatever, they need to remember that it's just as possible that someone in your own family, your own office, or even you yourself once inhabited a non-human body and here you are now, at least this time around, in human form. In other words, many of the 'aliens' didn't go anywhere, they just took human form - and this could apply to any of us.

* We ought to keep in mind that the infusions of alien DNA which began approx. 4000 years ago (what scientists would call 'epigenetic augmentations of the human genome') came after dozens of other genetic engineering projects concerning humans and proto-humans on our planet. Steven Greer has claimed to have seen an NSA document counting 64 such epigenetic augmentations and this sounds like a plausible number to me. I think there is good evidence that these genetic engineering projects have been carried out over least the past 500,000 years and quite possibly, they could go back as far as 8 million years ago.

* The "alien abduction phenomenon" starting in the mid-20th century should be seen as just an ongoing step in this process of genetic experimentation that has been going on for millennia.

* As to WHY aliens left the surface of the Earth around 4000 years ago, I can only speculate. One thing that does seem apparent is that there were multiple races and they engaged in a concerted action in departing the surface. This suggests some kind of a governing body with the ability to either impose rules on interaction with Earth and/or deliberate and reach consensus on Earth policy. Alfred Webre, in his book Exopolitics, tried to speculate more about what such a governing body or legal system might be like.

* My best guess is that, after helping to re-start surface civilization following the last Ice Age / pole shift around 12,500 years ago, the ETs which formerly hung out on the surface decided (or were told) to depart, step back, and see what fruits their social experiment would bear. To remain on the surface any longer would have been to interfere with our ability to exercise free will in dealing with our environment and the consequences of our actions. Nonetheless, the ETs who intervened here prior to 4000 years ago have observed us; nudged us in from afar (through 'UFO' sightings, telepathic communications, etc.) in both positive and negative directions to suit their own purposes; and when they wished to influence Earth affairs in more overt ways, this also was allowed but only on the condition that they incarnate as humans, endure the memory wipe etc., and try in spite of this handicap to effect the changes they wanted from within human society.

* The "Star Seeds" are just the modern-day individuals involved in such a process.

* I think we are approaching another cyclical crisis point at which overt "ETs on the surface" type of intervention will once again be allowed and welcomed. They will intervene, help to stabilize and re-orient human civilization, very likely we will see the fruits of their more recent genetic experiments (i.e. hybrids) introduced into surface society. I think the citizen-based galactic diplomacy groups will play an important role in making sure that these interventions are carried out in a way that has broad grassroots input as to its personnel, goals, and methods as opposed to an off-world intervention that is managed by our current governing elite.

• Like 9

And then there are psychopaths masquerading as humans.  This is the crux of the problem IMO.  Perhaps aliens and psychopaths are one and the same, yielding us with the same problem.  This problem must be solved.

• Like 2

Thankyou TNH for your

I think this is a very serious question that needs to be addressed by the academic community and discussed in history textbooks. Kudos to the alternative researchers who have already delved into it without the imprimatur of any national education authorities.

Thankyou TNH for your well formulated thoughts. I agree with your assessment of the academic community and wish more heed was shown to alternative researchers such as Graham Hancock - who I am going to see in May when he comes to Perth. I saw him in Sydney last year and Im glad he is coming back to Australia again.

I like your last bullet points and in the last one I would like to ask who would "allow and welcome" the ET type intervention? Do you mean the populace in general or TPTB? and who are the citizen based dipolomacy groups, do you mean Greer? or that these groups are yet to be formed?

• Like 3

I like your last bullet points and in the last one I would like to ask who would "allow and welcome" the ET type intervention? Do you mean the populace in general or TPTB? and who are the citizen based dipolomacy groups, do you mean Greer? or that these groups are yet to be formed?

Hi Lialilith, thanks and allow me to try to clarify.

I can see two scenarios for our future in this century where ETs would again walk more openly among us on the surface.

(And yes, I was referring to the general populace - not the PTB, who I think have already been working in various capacities with off-worlders since at least the 1940s, maybe even the 30s.)

Scenario 1 - Ugly scenario - After a global financial crisis accompanied by armed conflict, humanity is "on its knees" as it was 12,500 years ago and various ET groups show up on the surface to help the survivors rebuild - motivated partly by altruism but also by strategic interests in seeing that the rebuilding process puts humanity on a path conducive to those ETs' long-term interests regarding the Earth. In such a scenario, I think people would be so desperate that assistance from off-world would be welcomed, more or less unconditionally.

Scenario 2 - Nicer scenario - Humanity is able to make a big leap forward by having a mass spiritual awakening, allowing exotic new technologies to be introduced and used responsibly/peacefully. Understanding of how a small elite has suppressed the abilities of the masses over the past few millennia leads to a reformed state of affairs in our political organization, economy, educational & legal systems, etc. There is anger about how the elite monopolized knowledge of off-world species & their technology for narrow gain over such a long period of time. 

In such a scenario, part of the process of humanity awakening to the truth of its history as an engineered species would be a widespread desire to meet not only those ET species that directly played a role in engineering the human genome, but other species that have long played a role in Earth affairs. As the PTB are supplanted by more democratic and representative governing bodies, the ETs naturally form relationships with the new power holders in human society.

Personally, I think we are likely to experience something not as bad as Scenario 1 but also something that isn't so beautiful as Scenario 2. It's likely to be somewhere in the middle. But given that I think much of the elite's ability to exploit the masses over the past few millennia has been its (attempted) monopoly over understanding and using ET relationships, knowledge, and technology, having grassroots organizations that attempt to forge relationships with ETI outside of the official/secret ET-human collaboration programs of the PTB is very important in my opinion.

Greer's CSETI group is probably the most high-profile such group, but really it is just one of several hundred such groups (big and small - mostly small!) worldwide. At www.etletstalk.org some of these groups hang out and exchange ideas - I think they count around 4500 such contact groups, though only perhaps a quarter are very active. I have, however, gotten a small group of a dozen friends, students & colleagues together where I live for this purpose and we've had some fantastic experiences in outings where we invite contact with ETI. The details would have to be a separate conversation as there's much to talk about.

One of the encouraging things I've noticed among the new (post-CSETI) contact groups is that there is a vigorous and creative discussion about "contact protocols" (essentially, what of Greer's approach is worth keeping and what can be added, changed, or improved). Greer himself is a controversial and sometimes divisive figure in the "contact community", but I think this also is better saved for another conversation... Some of the other people who've tried to improve on Greer's methods who I can recommend learning about include Martyn Ellis of CERPER and Gregory Sullivan of JCETI. Also, Dr. Joe Burkes (who held an important position in CSETI in the 90s) has been increasingly vocal and has a tremendous store of experience which he shares at his "Contact Underground" web site. In general, there are lots of new ideas out there regarding both technological systems as well as consciousness/meditation-based methods of attempting to communicate with ET and these are things that I don't really CSETI pursuing as they are more or less comfortable with what they developed in the 90s. 

In general, it seems to me that the PTB's system of surveillance and economic control is collapsing under the weight of its own greed and the inability to hide its crimes forever. What is going on now is not so much the people fighting to destroy the old system, but rather watching it commit slow suicide and while this process plays out, gradually setting up new systems of economic relations, diplomacy (including with off-worlders), means of sustenance, educational environments, and so forth.

• Like 6

A couple of new news items have appeared this week on early human history and possible ET intervention in our ancient past. Not sure if one or both of these might be part of Brown's announcement later this month:

1) Those elongated skulls from Peru we've all seen - well, there has finally been DNA testing on some of them and you can guess the results (just like the Atacama humanoid, basically parts of the DNA just don't seem to be from here, though scientists are scared to use the 'ET' word and so instead they just call it a 'previously unidentified species'): http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/initial-dna-analysis-paracas-elongated-skull-released-incredible

2) The Bosnian pyramids claim has been very controversial, though recently they've done some carbon dating which one researcher is claiming gives a construction date of around 29,000 years ago (which if it were true, would completely conflict with what mainstream historians think they know about this period - either it would mean there were some very smart humans running around that no one knew about before, or there were ETs running around). I haven't looked into this Bosnian pyramid claim very much but the link is http://www.altheadlines.com/anthropologist-dr-osmanagich-confirms-that-recorded-history-is-wrong-13252403/.

• Like 8

In my opinion.....

I would not like to see ET intervention.

I would like to see humans to try to use their whole brain.

The Sun is playing a great roll in human brain development..

• Like 12

In my opinion.....

thank you for this Arc

no matter how much one reminds,

people mostly loose sight in the everyday pseudo reality created for that exact purpose

to loose sight of what IS important

i might provide a reality that is incomprehensible to most, it matters not, as long as they expand their consciousness

T

• Like 8

http://www.xpeditionsmagazine.com/magazine/articles/giants/holocaust.html

Some time before archaeology came to subscribe the general public to its view of prehistory—generations prior to Darwin's troublesome theory—the pioneers thought that some of the earthworks were as ancient as could be concurrent with human habitation in America. Some among the early settlers exercised their pens assured that the earthworks were not built by the direct ancestry of the native people living in the historical period, but rather were constructed in a more remote era encompassing a different social order. They compared the "Mound Builders," with the "Indians," clearly discerning the former as belonging to an earlier time—possessing a different fate or destiny from the latter.

Evidence for the occupation of this region before the appearance of the red man and the white race is to be found in almost every part of the county, as well as through the northwest generally. In removing the gravel bluffs, which are numerous and deep, for the construction and repair of roads, and in excavating cellars, hundreds of human skeletons, some of them of giant form, have been found. A citizen of Marion County estimates that there were about as many human skeletons in the knolls of Marion County as there are white inhabitants at present!

• Like 5

thank you for this Arc

no matter how much one reminds,

people mostly loose sight in the everyday pseudo reality created for that exact purpose

to loose sight of what IS important

i might provide a reality that is incomprehensible to most, it matters not, as long as they expand their consciousness

T

It is getting ingrained into the 'sheeple', that the cavalry will arrive just in time - that we don't need to do a dammed thing..

And the modern kids are brought up on Superman and all the other 'action-heros', and brainwashed to sit on their fat ***'s, and do nothing...

In reality, it is WE who make our reality, OUR future, and the only way to do it is to get up and do it!!!

• Like 5

In my opinion.....

FWIW,

Humans, as far as I can tell, have not been allowed to develop themselves without some ET/Psychopathic intervention.

It's time for them to repair the damage and let us evolve naturally, body mind and spirit.  Give us the honest chance to recognize our planetary 'neighbors'.  Change the nature of conquest to something other than traveling raiding and raping hoards feeding off every planet they can infect.  Until this behaviour is officially taken off the table, there can be no true peaceful coexistence.  Jumping into scenarios where soulled  humans take a lesser place is unacceptable.  Even CHANI said they'd beaten the reptiles.  So too, we have to consider if the proposal is serious or greasing the skids to force us into a submissive role.  I have no idea what we are dealing with, so it's really difficult to present a position without understanding the situation.  I'm not a shoot, fire, aim sort of stategist.  ;)

That's probably a ridiculous request at this late stage, and perhaps impossible.....

• Like 1