The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
TNH

Courtney Brown's February Announcement

I expect that starting next week, Courtney Brown’s “February announcement” will be getting a lot of attention in the alternative media. Brown is promising an announcement some time in February which will have a big impact on how humanity views itself. He’s frustrated many people by refraining from coming straight out and telling what he knows, but as a fan of Brown’s work and someone who’s done his “Farsight Voyager” course in remote viewing (http://www.farsight.org/srv/SRVaudioindex.html), I do admit to following Brown's announcement with some interest.

Brown has promised to host a dialogue about the implications of the announcement on his Facebook page, which I’m following at http://www.transients.info/2014/01/an-announcement-from-courtney-brown.html since I am not a Facebook user.

Mulva inquired earlier about Brown’s credibility. In my estimation, he is a very honest and open-minded scientist (unusually so for people in his line of work), but part of that honesty leads him to release sets of raw data pointing to future events that don’t always materialize the way the public (and quite likely Brown) expects them to. Having said that, few if any of the things he remote viewed about ET life in his first 2 RV books in the 90s have actually been proven false; for those with an interest in alien life and remote viewing, I certain would recommend those 2 books, which are available for free as PDF downloads on Brown’s web site at http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/speculativenonfictionpubs.html.

I do think that there is something real to the RV phenomenon, but from what I’ve seen and in my brief dip in the RV pool with Farsight Voyager, I don’t think human consciousness unassisted by technology can RV with enough accuracy for this to be a reliable tool for perceiving information about either the future or the past. I’m an academic historian and I’d love to think that RV offers a solution for solving historical riddles for which there is no reliable documentary evidence, but in its present state remote viewing doesn’t rise to that level of reliability (from what I’ve seen). However if it’s possible to amplify human consciousness with technology Montauk-style (or at least as the Montalk stories go), then possibly RV will gain more general acceptance. I suspect the national security state knows the limitations of ordinary, no-tech RV and this is one reason the general public has been allowed to learn it.

Brown was vilified in the alternative media for predicting that an artificial object was trailing the Hale-Bopp comet in the 90s, though this had to do with a strange web of intrigue involving a university astronomer (might have been U of Hawaii but I’d have to check), his webmaster Prudence Calabrese (an enigmatic figure in the RV world), someone involved in national security, and Brown himself. When the Heaven’s Gate group ended up dead, Brown was wrongly (in my opinion) blamed for having some part in their deaths but I think there was much more to the story than was reported in the media and I don’t think Brown could have foreseen that turn of events.

My understanding is that Brown had an early falling out with Greer in the 90s.  Greer claims to practice his own version of “RV” and it’s easy to see how Greer and Brown’s approaches would be incompatible from the get-go. Largely due to the Heaven’s Gate fiasco, Brown talked very little to the media about RV or anything else until around 2012, when he started doing many more public appearances. And this raises the question, what is so important that he knows or thinks he knows that it’s worth the professional risk to re-enter the alternative media world?

• Like 8

I read his "announcement of an announcement" LOL.....I actually dont think it has anything to do with "RV" - or rather, anything he remotely viewed or anything......

TNH, 

I'm guessing an announcement that all planetary humans have alien DNA, and that we were bred to be slaves while geoengineering our atmosphere to facilitate colonization.  It'll take time for people to come to grips with this of course.  Then what? 

I suspect alot of chicken vs egg arguments, head tilting never to return to normal and drooling.  :)

• Like 2

Humans are not from Earth

By DNA | 

January 27, 2014

http://topinfopost.com/2014/01/27/humans-are-not-from-earth

“Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth’s environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring (raw) foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more. Plus there’s a prevailing feeling among many people that they don’t belong here or that something “just isn’t right” 
says Professor of Ecology Dr. Ellis Silver.

When 'they' put it this way, I smell something psyoppy.. 

Blue-beamy with abduction on it's mind.... 

CHANI said, don't fall for it..  it's a scam. 

IDK..  I have to say that even for a Monday, the news is right strange today.

• Like 6

The RV community has quite a large credibility gap in many of the alternative communities eyes.

Personally I think there might be an announcement of sorts, it  might well be something that makes some go wow and others cry as he says.

The cynical part of me feels that this could simply be a case of the elite saying look at the right hand whilst the left hand is busy.

The financial system is crumbling, they need a false flag or war to allow them to effectively reset it and yet people are waking up to the true nature of wars and false flags (on a side note I loved Zero Hedges headline of US economy in trouble, time to bomb a sovereign nation) so I feel that the elite will come up with a new false flag, something different, and it could be something like CB's announcement.

• Like 6

Siward, agreed. 

They are throwing everything at everything.  They ran out of kitchen sinks I guess, and now we're in a swirling twister of manufactured destruction, POSSIBLY coupled with energies from 'out there' and beyond..  A sun that's either sleeping or blowing off steam in a cyclical stream of mood-swings... (and hot flashes) ..~couldn't resist that one~, or the moon(s) that walk around the sky, lay on their side with a chunk bitten out of it like a cookie, hangs around or speeds up, the guys playing hide and seek with us behind the moon... the thing in front of the sun that we can see because of alignment...  astrological alignments....weird dust... and then we get into the effect it's having on marine life, that may or may not be radiation.  The trumpet sounds from beneath the earth?? 

The 'brew' is thick isn't it.

Add in financial warring between nations, fighting over who wins this round of Yahtzee at Davos and who get's to keep the babies at the BoHo campground..  Weird stuff going on at the Grammys... sprinkle in the forthcoming Blood Moon Blue Moon hula at our doorstep, and in the last two days, a loosely affiliated band of pseudo flying Wallenda's jumping from buildings.

All this while we wait to find out more about a consciousness changing revelation affecting everyone on the planet. 

I don't think I have the right outfit for this.  Heels or Hipwaders?? 

But I did find a good recipe for Mac and Cheese. 

I saw a funny little quote today..  'When people tell me I'm delusional, I nearly fall off my Unicorn'...

~

The above post was an attempt at humor, not to minimize the craziness but maximize our ability to deal with it.  ;D

• Like 8

'When people tell me I'm delusional, I nearly fall off my Unicorn'...

May I use that one?

AbSOlutely!!  LOL!!  :)

• Like 1

Well I agree its prolly just another distraction- look over here sheep, while they roll out blue beam or something else we don't know about yet.

I don't think there is anything that would surptise me now--could be wrong, have been wrong before BUT.

All these banks putting out notices of closures for " reboot" or whatever is bollocks but I still know that if  a beast is backed into a corner- then they will be unpredictable in their response hey, just like humans LOL, I think there will be some big things happen soon- don't quite know how it will unfold but as they say time will tell all.

Distractions distractions, false flags, and stuff we havn't seen yet, the magic man always holds the best till last.

• Like 4

Well I agree its prolly just another distraction- look over here sheep, while they roll out blue beam or something else we don't know about yet.

I don't think there is anything that would surptise me now--could be wrong, have been wrong before BUT.

All these banks putting out notices of closures for " reboot" or whatever is bollocks but I still know that if  a beast is backed into a corner- then they will be unpredictable in their response hey, just like humans LOL, I think there will be some big things happen soon- don't quite know how it will unfold but as they say time will tell all.

Distractions distractions, false flags, and stuff we havn't seen yet, the magic man always holds the best till last.

Triton,

I've always been told by my own elders, confirmed by things I've read, that when a government/fiat scheme starts fail and fall to panic, it will do anything and everything to save itself...   that includes hacking of the lower life forms that have supported it and kept it growing.  As it bleeds out, faster and faster (death by a thousand cuts) the slashing gets bigger, to compensate and buy time to find a way to survive their inevitable demise.  While it doesn't work, it buys time for the upper in the know entrenched to sell out, and get out of the way of the final wreckage. 

This next little bit is unpoopular with some people... but, when it comes to this financial structure, I feel that bitcoin is the magic carpet ride out of the dust for those in the know, who will ride it up and get out and leave everyone else holding the bad.  PONZI.  I could be wrong, but I'm not getting on the carpet ride. 

That said, this system would not be allowed to crash before a new one was ready to stand up.  And just in the nick of time, we have.....bitcoin. 

Smells funny to me.   Just a little bit too convenient.  So, we read the Queen is handing over the 'reigns' to Chaaaahlsz, and a phony changing of the paradigm is being trotted out as a new age of consciousness.   We'll see or we'll be too engaged in our own survival that our attention to such things now are a pure luxury.  There's a lot of growing up to do and this onslaught of information can only be expected to intimidate our efforts.   If the shift is truly ready to hit the fan, then bring it on. 

• Like 6

I read his "announcement of an announcement" LOL.....I actually dont think it has anything to do with "RV" - or rather, anything he remotely viewed or anything......

"why we always preparing? just go..,

sir shouldn't you sit down?"

i personaly disagree with the technique of an "announcement of an announcement" for it raises questions on intent and allows a window of opportunity for revectoring

i quote again:

"if you're gonna shoot, shoot! don't talk"

never heard of this persona, and my first contact is frosty

thank you for the introduction TNH

• Like 6

I thought the same thing too.....

He posted his first "hint" too....

I dont think so though, it was just a thought. The researchers and rubicon were sure it refers to a global political figure

So, will this announcement come and go without anyone taking much notice? Is the announcement directly from this bloke and where will it be broadcast? I've never heard of this bloke before so I don't really know what to make of it but i am intrigued.

IMPILCATIONS POSTING#1

At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving Extraterrestrial involvement with human development on earth in the ancient past appears to be true.

Hmmm, looks interesting..

Read more on his Facebook page

IMPILCATIONS POSTING#1

At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving Extraterrestrial involvement with human development on earth in the ancient past appears to be true.

Hmmm, looks interesting..

Read more on his Facebook page

For those who don't have Facebook (like me!), would you (or someone) be able to post the announcements here please??   Thank you!   :-*

• Like 3

IMPILCATIONS POSTING#1

Notes:

This posting does not speak to the issue of Niburu or its existence

This is one of a series of implication postings that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at <his website> and elsewhere.

These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the February 2014 announcement. The do not directly address the specific content of the announcement

I typed this as his posting on his FB page is actually a picture so I couldn't copy and paste....I thought that was a bit odd....

• Like 4

For those who don't have Facebook (like me!), would you (or someone) be able to post the announcements here please??   Thank you!   :-*

Try this:

www.transients.info/2014/02/implications-posting-1-courtney-browns.html

Comments are interesting as well.

I am really getting annoyed at this 'fan the flames of hope with smoke game'. 

You just know Lucy is going to pull the football again.

• Like 3

He has also made the statement ....

Yes, I know something that I am not talking about. I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction. ": Courtney Brown -January 22nd

A statement of fact eh? Will this announcement be so subtle that we won't see it until it starts a chain of events in the future? I have no idea what it could be but my gut instinct tells me there could be something in this.