The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Simon Parkes Interview

I realize I'm not going to be too technical here but just this...I want to read that article above here,but I thought that the moon was placed there and its more like a space station,full of E.T."s and humans weren't allowed to go there anymore? I didn't realize we didn't have a rocket to go there. I find this very fascinating and I will def. Be reading up on this more. Thanks guys !!!! I really enjoyed this. But please don't get upset. Does anyone really know the truth? Allwe can do is gather all the information and come to the best conclusion.

• Like 1

what is this thing with 2016?

Impact of Open ET Contact -

Edgar Mitchell, Simon Parkes,

Alfred Webre, JD, Tolec

The GeoSocial, Societal, Economic,

Political & Spiritual of Open ET

Contact

Published on Oct 5, 2014

www.youtube.com/

watch?v=BzTinxDaPdA

my take on it is earths frequency obviously this has to do with crystals and tptb has them? royals vatican has them golds etc...

• Like 1

I realize I'm not going to be too technical here but just this...I want to read that article above here,but I thought that the moon was placed there and its more like a space station,full of E.T."s and humans weren't allowed to go there anymore? I didn't realize we didn't have a rocket to go there. I find this very fascinating and I will def. Be reading up on this more. Thanks guys !!!! I really enjoyed this. But please don't get upset. Does anyone really know the truth? Allwe can do is gather all the information and come to the best conclusion.

I don't know anything except my own private experiences.  But, I do get the feeling that everything that goes on out there is a deviation from what we're supposed to be doing.  And I get the feeling that we're supposed to be individually getting ready for contact, upliftment, frequency change, transformation, awakening, remembering, realisation, whatever you want to call it etc etc.  

I also think that whatever is on the horizon is the good stuff, the good energies and the sweet communions with 'them' and also with the real 'us', ie the real Humanity that, in my opinion, is a blend of many ET cultures that have at one time agreed to work together to create this wonderful being that we are.  Which leads me to say that I think that the extra terrestrial community is waiting for us to be of similar energy to meet with them and have that communion with them.  We just have to work on ourselves and raise ourselves to the higher energies of love, calm and balance.    

I don't think this path is that difficult now, simply because we have the Internet that allows us to connect with one another and continue to encourage each other.  Perhaps this is the real ascension process, a journey that can only be taken by oneself, yet with the aid of each other's knowledge and experiences.  Chani is a hub for such knowledge.  Even the frightening bits help one see around corners and sense what it all really means.  I would like to stress that my opinion is personal and in no way meant as a directive.

• Like 11

what is this thing with 2016?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTinxDaPdA

my take on it is earths frequency obviously this has to do with crystals and tptb has them? royals vatican has them golds etc...

Hi P's,

I haven't listened to the presentation that you posted (yet), but I was watching a different Simon Parkes vid last night where he talked briefly about 2016 during question time.  (Video was posted by kerbie here: http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6676-simon-parkes-interview/?p=69197)

I will transcribe his very brief statement below for our records.  When he mentions "they", I think he's referring to tptb.

At 1:56:57 :

"2016 is the last point that they have to make a decision. 

2016 ....they have a portal. 

They’re not receiving any reinforcements, for want of a better word at the moment. 

People will say the Reptilians have all gone.  No they haven’t.....because if they’ve all gone.... you’d actually be a lot more freer than you are. 

...But the time scale is 2016.  Big changes by then."

• Like 11

Yes I'm curious too.  Is this supposed to have been the real 2012 thing ?  

I was wondering because our calendar is apparently out by 4 years according to the idea that Jesus was supposed to be born 4 years out ...

Also, what's with the glowing eyes!   Like the Goa'uld from Stargate  ???

• Like 1

there is the pending pole shift that some say could wipe out most of lifeforms on earth,some say northern lights could enter ground surface for couple of days others say it wouldnt (maybe this could be a thread on its own) but i heard bashar mention it but it was more like if we do not evolve likes parkes put it unite or divide,drunvalo also put it out but that was earlier january first 2015 but i dont have much on him,blue et also said here we were on the eleventh hour, will put more when researched

• Like 3

Hi P's,

I haven't listened to the presentation that you posted (yet), but I was watching a different Simon Parkes vid last night where he talked briefly about 2016 during question time.  (Video was posted by kerbie here: http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6676-simon-parkes-interview/?p=69197)yeah,loved that one. Do you think the ets will help some people out and board them on up ? I'm kinda feeling this

I will transcribe his very brief statement below for our records.  When he mentions "they", I think he's referring to tptb.

At 1:56:57 :

"2016 is the last point that they have to make a decision. 

2016 ....they have a portal. 

They’re not receiving any reinforcements, for want of a better word at the moment. 

People will say the Reptilians have all gone.  No they haven’t.....because if they’ve all gone.... you’d actually be a lot more freer than you are. 

...But the time scale is 2016.  Big changes by then."

they're gonna get booted out with our higher vibes
  • Like 3

there is another thing on exopolitics about Planet X Nibiru 

not sure if there are separate but there are many multiveres on many possible scenarios 

as it is stated many we choose by ourselves which we enter and so on 

and i heard about the x planet there is a thread here too http://o-we-know-abouforums.thechaniproject.com/topic/5913-what-dt-nibiru-some-answers

there is more http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/08/planet-xnibiru-may-be-catalyst-for-positive-change-2016-23.html although from 2013 

By Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

“Kill Zone” analysis?

Planet X researcher Marshall Masters concludes:

“Late 2013 to early 2014: The brown dwarf will be in a superior conjunction (opposite side of the sun inside Earth's orbit.) Around this time, the brown dwarf will be passing through the ecliptic into the Northern skies. This is when it will begin having more severe interactions with our Sun. We'll see solar storms and a big increase in volcanism and seismicity.

“2015 to 2016: We'll see Bluebonnet (the outermost orbital we've tracked from the Turrialba volcano feed, with hundreds of images.) Shortly after that, the Brown Dwarf will move around to our side of the sun to it's point of perihelion (closest distance to the Sun) to the Greatest-western elongation (our side of the sun, inside our orbit to our right.) At this time, the brown dwarf will enter the kill zone.

“Early Kill Zone: The Kill Zone is that part of the brown dwarf's orbit from perihelion to the ecliptic (the plane of our solar system.) This will be when we see solar storms of Biblical proportions.

“Late Kill Zone: The Planet X system will exit our system through the Western-quadrature (our side of the side, exiting behind Earth's orbit) as it crosses the ecliptic from the Northern skies into the Southern skies. This is when the pole shift will be most likely as this is when the brown dwarf will lock on to our lithosphere (crust and the portion of the upper mantle) and where it's tidal gravity forces cause the pole shift.

“Post Kill Zone: Overall, this whole flyby could take as long as a decade from now to when we begin to see the first signs of blue skies once again.” [2]

Planet X/Nibiru may not be the killer in the “Kill Zone”

This Planet X/Nibiru prediction may be correct as to the timing of a 2016 Planet X/Nibiru flyby.

However, the same prediction assumes that Planet X/Nibiru will automatically be accompanied by “solar storms of Biblical proportions” and a pole shift. [3]

It may be that in a forthcoming 2016 flyby, any substantial destructive impact on Earth and human society resulting from Planet X/Nibiru will not be attributable to astronomical, solar, or geological and seismic factors triggered by Planet X/Nibiru, but rather to how humanity itself reacts to a Brown Dwarf star twin to our sun in the solar system.

Our exploitative political and financial hierarchies could attempt to manufacture a “Kill Zone” by manipulating a 2016 Planet X/Nibiru flyby to create state mass terror and world war, as well as natural catastrophe induced by environmental weapons of mass destruction such as the HAARP/Chemtrails weapons system.

How humanity as a whole copes with and reacts to this "artificial Kill Zone" is a key to our future.

Will we react in collective Fear or in collective Love?

Humanity experience Planet X/Nibiru as a catalyst for positive change

Humanity has the opportunity to experience a 2016 Planet X/Nibiru flyby as a conscious catalyst for positive change.

As I wrote in my 1974 book about Planet X/Nibiru, THE AGE OF CATACLYSM, a Planet X/Nibiru flyby “will involve the creation of new cities, the mass migration of populations across national borders, the cooperative production of food for the species in the few areas untouched by the upheavals, an explosion ins science and in technology, logistical problems of a dimension beyond our wildest imaginings, It will bring perforce a return to wisdom and trust by man and be accompanied by a profound resolution in the human process and in the individual mind.

“The period is a prelude to an era of world peace, and to the unleashing of a level of creativity, cooperation, and happiness without precedent in human history. How man is to arrive at this era is largely within his hands. He is now coming into the knowledge, which will enable him to ride out the upheavals, and to resettle and reorganize in an intelligent fashion. This understanding – coming paradoxically in an age of rising emphasis on the limitations of reason – may, if heeded, become the new ark perching us securely on the dark waters of millennial flood.”[4]

and now 2014 along with the viruses or energy's passing by maybe connected maybe not 

anyone knows about other things ? ? ? 

solutions and soulutions ? ...

i heard about life on mars they lived underground and i also heard we might be heading towards that reality somewhere 

(i know i seem to blab of a bit due to my stomach thing beside that cross my words that you dont mind :-

more info on the clicks above 

• Like 3

and i've heard bashar (the channel) i have no intention to step anyones toes but he also mentioned 2015 and a raise in frequency which i believe is whats happening and he also said if this dark thing is to be swayed away from this world was it could be in non violent and that they haven't much power if we don't give it to them as collective agreement

• Like 2

and i've heard bashar (the channel) i have no intention to step anyones toes but he also mentioned 2015 and a raise in frequency which i believe is whats happening and he also said if this dark thing is to be swayed away from this world was it could be in non violent and that they haven't much power if we don't give it to them as collective agreement

Bashar said something about Fall 2016....read all three transcrips

http://teleportation.co.nz/epsilon-epiphany-eclipse-transmission-transcript/

Then read this from a Spanish source David Topi

http://www.transients.info/2014/07/the-shift-in-consciousness-status-of.html

happy reading...

• Like 6

Hiraa,

WOW, thanks for posting this. I have a certain trust in Daryl Anka.

• Like 1

Hiraa,

WOW, thanks for posting this. I have a certain trust in Daryl Anka.

Yes Kii, If somebody gives a kind of date after 30+ years of channeling. its something you should pay attention to... Also I for one haven't found anything which I dont agree to, in Bashar's channeling...

• Like 1

There are a couple of views about what happens when you die,and which I thought was right but now I'm not so sure. I thought when you died you went to a place in between lives,to heal from this hell hole,to review your life and your choices and growth. But then there's the other one I don't like which is when you die you get reincarnated right back because when we see the light at the end of the tunnel that's the trap and we get sent right back here. What are your thoughts on this please?

• Like 1

Labour Councillor Simon Parkes On Being Brought Up By Aliens,Alien Sex, The Human Awakening And David Icke

http://www.neonnettle.com/interviews/50-labour-councillor-simon-parkes-on-being-brought-up-by-aliens-

Here is the transcript for the interview PDF..

Labour Councillor Simon Parkes On Being Brought Up By Aliens T14J.pdf

• Like 2

There are a couple of views about what happens when you die,and which I thought was right but now I'm not so sure. I thought when you died you went to a place in between lives,to heal from this hell hole,to review your life and your choices and growth. But then there's the other one I don't like which is when you die you get reincarnated right back because when we see the light at the end of the tunnel that's the trap and we get sent right back here. What are your thoughts on this please?

there is some info here http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

(link says trickedbythelight)

• Like 3

there is some info here http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

(link says trickedbythelight)

P's,

Here is PDF of site

TRICKED BY THE LIGHT: HOW SOULS ARE PROGRAMMED TO GO TO THE MOON/SUN AT DEATH TO BE RECYCLED AS ENERGY

New Theory of Life and Death -- How to Win the Game of Life and Escape the Prison Planet Earth which is a Matrix Illusion that We Dream

TRICKED BY THE LIGHT by Wayne Bush.pdf

• Like 7

I just saw the article posted and will read it,thank you but I have a question. When you go to a medium and a family member comes through who are you really talking with?

• Like 3

P's,

Here is PDF of site

TRICKED BY THE LIGHT: HOW SOULS ARE PROGRAMMED TO GO TO THE MOON/SUN AT DEATH TO BE RECYCLED AS ENERGY

New Theory of Life and Death -- How to Win the Game of Life and Escape the Prison Planet Earth which is a Matrix Illusion that We Dream

awesome site,wow!!!
  • Like 1

Have you heard of Nigel Kerner? He is of the opinion that the Greys have orchestrated this great deception so that during the souls departure from the body at death they provide it with a loving light in order to trick it. I have read his books and recommend them to anyone interested in the darker aspect of the Grey phenomena. His latest "Grey Aliens and The Harvesting of Souls" is a tremendous read, and very well researched

This one of many good interviews ...

Hope that link works.

• Like 2

Jinn And Shadow Beings 

Simon Parkes gives another mind blowing presentation to New Horizons Saint Annes on the 8th of September 2014.

Simon Parkes talks in detail about Jinn and Shadow Beings; and bring us up to date with his latest UFO research...

Jinn are supernatural creatures in Islamic mythology that inhabit an unseen world in dimensions beyond the visible universe of humans. Though the Jinn are made of a “smokeless and scorching fire”, they are also physical in nature, being able to interfere physically with people and objects and likewise be acted upon.

A Shadow Being (also known as a Shadow Figure, Shadow Person or Black Mass) is the perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure who, like the Jinn, may be either evil, helpful or neutral and may be an extra-dimensional inhabitant of another universe.

Simon’s recent talk at New Horizons, “The Alien Agenda”, has already been viewed by over 300,000 people on YouTube.

here's a bit about '

Ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) affect people and cause distress to them through their subtle black energy. Black energy can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking or malfunction of an organ which lead to even further difficulties such as addiction, financial problems or chest pain respectively.

more on http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-healing/self-healing/salt-water-remedy/

many talks about and write about which salt is better so it is personal choice' so positive cleanses everyone !

• Like 6

P's thanks for that reminder on salt cleansing.  Rock salt will accomplish more because of it's larger chunks, a powerful densely packed matrix.  Synthetic rock salt vs natural would be a preference choice as they are both predominately in a holy, aligned matrix.  How they work with water to extract/attract that ethereal 'goo' out of our bodies is something Blue is writing about right now in other topics.

The article also mentions repeating one's personal name of 'god' when performing the cleanse.  For some of us who've moved beyond the need to identify with a predefined godhead, intonation or simple mantras can work just as well.  Om is always a good bet.  Another one I and others have found effective is 'Hu' (intoned as 'hy-oooooooo').  It seems to relate to the higher all/one-ness of the people and entities on Earth proactively working with the Earth to rise above the rest. 

• Like 5

UK Councillor Simon Parkes raised by Mantid ETs: The great shift begins in 2017

• Like 2