Jump to content
The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
MEsMErise

Bleach does not kill mould / mold.

Recommended Posts

@jtfuture well it went wonderfully.   I even took before and after pictures. I used apple cider vinegar, about a cup to a gallon and  1/2 of warm water.  Man the  algae just dissolved and ran off. I didn't have to scrub my knuckles off to remove it. Then I used liquid deter. and warm water to really clean it. Worked like a charm.  Will add the pictures to this post as soon as I get them uploaded.   Let me say right here, that it rains a lot here, so one has to wait for a fairly decent day, which can literally take months, to get out and scrub on their car. I could not believe it looked that bad, but now that I know how to take care of this problem with ease, I guarantee it will not look that way again.

post-5-0-72027700-1391578915_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-69433800-1391578939_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-87484900-1391578959_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-08301200-1391578989_thumb.jpg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bleach doen't kill mold or mildews ever. Bleach will remove the colour of mould and mildew so you can’t see it, but believe me, it’s still there. You will need tea tree oil or eucalyptus oil to clean it. You must also have ventilation system installed in your home to prevent its formation.

http://www.ventis.com.au
 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bleach doen't kill mold or mildews ever. Bleach will remove the colour of mould and mildew so you can’t see it, but believe me, it’s still there. You will need tea tree oil or eucalyptus oil to clean it. You must also have ventilation system installed in your home to prevent its formation.

http://www.ventis.com.au

 

 Welcome to Chani AStrempel and thanks for sharing :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ozone is another non toxic way to kill mold. Be careful not too overuse due to possibility of breaking down nearby petrol chemicals, also breathing heavy amounts can cause irritation, but I have never had an issue using flash treatments which can work wonders and actually rid you of the problems forever! Ozone is also nice and detoxifying to drink in water. Check out Bob Beck's research for more information, he was an amazing man who shared many great healing tools with us.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went after my kitchen window frames with the vinegar, A toothbrush, A rag, And a bucket of hot water, WOW!!!

 

I sprayed on more vinegar afterwards and will let it dry on just to see if it inhibits regrowth?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm... I'm thinking in the shower it might get rid of Hubby's tinea too. I don't think he pees on his feet in there. (I should ask.)

Have you tried scrubbing the feet with borax?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×