The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Botanic

Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon

gravity is misexplained thus the confusion

it is not a force of attraction but rather a force of repulsion from the cosmic core

the gravitational shadow caused by one body on another makes them appear like they are attracting eachother when actualy the forces on the shadow side are slightly less than the side facing the core

and please provide details of other planetary satellites whom have a relative rotation around their axis in conjunction with their rotation around the planet ie showing only one face to the planet they orbit

ina addition please provide the size ratio equal of another moon to planet like our own. I dont believe it exists but I could be wrong

selene was loonaformed in the bootes system for the draco alliance.

• Like 10

T, you are correct, there is no such thing as 'Gravity' - it is 'repulsion' from 'Light' - actually, all the electro-magnetic spectrum, plus some other forces.  This can be demonstrated with a Crooke's radiometer.

220px-Crookes_radiometer.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_radiometer

And actually, the moon does rotate, but one revolution every 28 days - the absolute exact time it takes to go around the Earth - and since we should time really in milli-seconds, just what is the chance for this to occur naturally????

And even if it did occur naturally, just one glancing blow from a meteor would be enough to change it's rotation speed. Yes, a slow change, but enough for a change of face maybe once every hundred years or so, but, no, the moon had always shown the same face to Earth for many thousand years.

Also, if the moon doesn't influence human minds, then why do we get a crime and mental illness spike coinciding with the full moon?

• Like 7

Bryan - I'm not sure you are aware, but the title of this thread is the title of a book published in the 70's by Don Wilson.  The PDF is linked on the first page of the thread.  You might want download and read it before debating here about the moon and it's many eccentricities, including the so-called 'tidal lock.'

Please, name more than 3 *other* bodies in the Solar System that also exhibit tidal locking.  Then ask yourself, how do 'we' truly 'know' this information?  Who is telling us this 'truth'?  

Also, take a look at the math formula used to determine the exact locations of the moon to predict future and verify past lunar eclipses.  It's quite... interesting.  Then look up 'eccentricities of orbit' specifically for Earth's Moon.  Did you know they are consistently 'tweaking' the formula to account for these eccentricities?

The Moon's orbit is constantly being adjusted for several reasons, most of which are explained in detail by Wilson in his book. (eg. it's hollow, made of metal and lopsided to name a few.)

And then there's the recent news that the Moon is actually drifting away from the Earth every year!  Now how is that possible when it is supposedly fixed in orbit on an entropic mathematical model?

** Edit **

Sorry, I had to tone down some of the wording because I honestly don't mean to come off as a d-bag about this - I am not trying to start an argument with anyone here. 

• Like 7

I should also add that I honestly have no idea how the Moon maintains it's perfect concentric orbit.  The thing baffles me!

(I tried writing a Moon tracking App once...)  But oh, no, Science has the answer! Well, they say they do but it's a moving target if you examine the math charts.. Did you know there's a chart they revise every Moon cycle on it's precise location and distance from Earth!?  Better believe that one is curated before the public gets a hold of it!!

Please realize I have my tongue-in-cheek over here when I try to even think or talk on Sister Moon.  She's a real b***h.

• Like 2

Not trying to start an argument at all, just trying to get more info and opinions to make my understanding of this wacky solar system a little more complete.

To Ts question - I am not aware of any moon in this system that has the size ratio that our moon has to earth. I know that is one major anomaly that always comes up. The moon is simply too big to be where it is naturally and not spiral into the earth.

As for tidal locking, my reading this far states that these are some of the moons locked to their parent body:

Phobos and Deimos to Mars

Pluto and Charon with each other

Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto with Jupiter

Prometheus, Pan, Titan, Iapetus to Saturn

Etc etc many many others.

Full disclosure - my sources are nasa, wiki, and space.com so only trust this info as much as you trust those sources.

Thanks all for the great discussion. Learning much here today.

• Like 5

Ok, some more thoughts...

T, on your comments regarding gravity as a push - I must always remember this.  And jtf, your comments on this being mathematically entropic, and thus backwards to how nature works - also very important, thank you both.

I had this idea pop in my head where I imagine the moon and the earth each being bar magnets, and being pulled towards each other.  

This really makes no sense when you think about it.  The moon would eventually spiral into the earth, and the entire solar system would collapse upon itself - again, backwards to how nature seems to work.  

Now if these bar magnets were reversed, and our moon and earth were repelling each other instead of attracting, I would imagine there would be a point (I think they call this the legrainge point) were equilibrium would be reached, and the two bodies would repel each other at just the right point, allowing balance to occur, and not collapse.

• Like 8

inside the heliosphere between the human and the sun an artificial spherical body created in the constellation dracos bootes, lilith

holds the same size, shape and geometrical form as the clockwise and anti-clockwise rotating natural, satellite bodies of the gaean corpse i.e. our planet (Hera and Zevs)

corect me if i am wrng

fet

• Like 4

The more I think about this...

Our Moon aside for a moment...

Perhaps all tidally locked moons should be considered suspicious and likely candidates of manipulation by advanced races?

Maybe these moons were placed or simply repositioned in order to rebalance the system after the loss of Maldec?

It would seem some type of internal or external force would be needed on a periodic basis in order to maintain these tidally locked positions. Perhaps there are such things as tug-ships or tow-planets, nudging and budging things into place. Thats really an only half tounge-in-cheek statement as I really can't comprehend how an entire planetoid could be moved with any precision. My limited 3D brain thinking I guess.

Cool stuff guys.

• Like 6

A huge “alien city” has been discovered on the surface of the moon in a NASA photo, by a prominent UFO researcher — and this isn’t the first time that UFO hunters have claimed to discover actual cities on the moon, cities that the UFO enthusiasts accuse NASA of knowing about, but covering up for decades.

But this discovery is different than many claims by UFO researchers, because of where it was discovered. Not “where” in terms of the supposed city’s location on the moon, but where the NASA image turned up. Because this time, any armchair UFO enthusiast can hunt down this bizarre find and check for him or herself whether this image actually depicts an alien city, or UFO moon base — if the image is nothing but an optical illusion or photographic glitch.

The image turns up on the Google Earth app, in the often overlooked feature of the app known as Google Moon.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2484287/nasa-alien-city-on-moon-ufo/#891itB0IvXmqVw37.99

• Like 6

the dark covering on the moon 

it looks like it is blazed of some kind of force 

i've gathered some information that the moon has atmosphere but not on the far side of it 

and that made me think of the people's planet (this we live in) 

has it balanced barely enough to sustain people (as in a hellish winter)

or is it all about profit? (as in the top of the bill) ? ? ?

maybe it is a combination of both questions

the star wars figure Darth Vader made me think of some possible scenarios

because he was a benevolent 'guy' at the end of the story

but was mind con-trolled by the machinery

and was lead by a creature who gave him supernatural powers …..

• Like 5

That's gotta be nearly a 20 degree clockwise rotation of the moon!

Has it always wandered this much? I don't remember it looking this way when I was a kid.

Would this be caused by outside gravitational perturbations due to some transient cosmic body, or some other external mechanism from the cavalry amassing at Saturn?

Or are the Lizzie'z just drunk driving?

• Like 8

Chang'e 3 data: Rover Panoramic Camera (PCAM)

Credit for these images goes to Chinese Academy of Sciences / China National Space Administration / The Science and Application Center for Moon and Deepspace Exploration.

http://planetary.s3.amazonaws.com/data/change3/pcam.html

Chang'e 3 data: Lander Terrain Camera (TCAM)

Credit for these images goes to Chinese Academy of Sciences / China National Space Administration / The Science and Application Center for Moon and Deepspace Exploration.

http://planetary.s3.amazonaws.com/data/change3/tcam.html

• Like 7

Was it Pink Floyd? Apollo 10 astronauts heard mysterious 'music' on the dark side of the moon, newly uncovered tapes reveal

Apollo astronauts who orbited the moon two months before Neil Armstrong's famous 1969 landing heard mysterious and unexplainable 'music' on its far side, out of the range of Earthly radio transmissions, it has emerged.

Recently unearthed recordings made by NASA of the journey, which took the Apollo 10 capsule around the far side of the moon, show the astronauts reacting with surprise and confusion to an unearthly howling noise in their headsets.

The sound began once the capsule was on an hour-long trip around the far side of the moon, out of the range of any Earth broadcast. At one point the baffled astronauts can be heard discussing whether they should tell NASA command or not.

'You hear that? That whistling sound? Whooooooooo!' one of them says.

Another astronaut says he can: 'It sounds like, you know, outer space-type music.'

'Well, that sure is weird music,' his companion agrees.

And no, the 'music' was nothing to do with Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon, which was released four years later.

The sounds lasted almost the whole hour that the capsule was on the far side of the moon, and back on Earth the recording was shelved by NASA until 2008, when it was declassified. Now it has resurfaced in the upcoming third season of Science Channel's series, NASA's Unexplained Files.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3456741/Apollo-10-astronauts-heard-mysterious-music-far-moon-newly-uncovered-tapes-reveal-no-wasn-t-Pink-Floyd.html

• Like 9

NASA vid: Music from the Other Side of the Moon

Following up on Kandy's post(http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/6642-our-mysterious-spaceship-moon/?p=100557) , I found the actual NASA vid in their channel.

Kandy's article contains the same vid embedded, but this one is from Youtube source. (So the content is the same!) Apparently the vid is limited view to the public...not sure how that works with NASA vids, but just to warn you, they may block viewing from entering from these links I provided. 

So WATCH THEM WHILE YOU CAN! :wink:

From around 2:22~ you do hear the weird sound.

Anyhow, it is weird to hear such "sound" and the astronauts calling it as "music" was interesting to say the least.....

• Like 10

The Bunny Went Flop on Side Ways

19-4-2016 Moon from South Australia

The thing is, the moon looks like 90 degrees tilted downwards...

Steve Olson of WSO was talking about EARTH over tilting.

Not Moon behaving weird but it's the Earth moving.

And we did hear about it...

Ice forming on Southern tip while the Ice in Northern tip is melting badly.

The wind pattern had changed completely now unprecedented jet streams occurring ONLY in southern hemisphere, while none in Northern hemisphere. We lost huge chunk of air current activity.  

post-5-0-77769800-1461563014_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Lunar Wave Displaces the Entire Moon - Twice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI

enjoy   interesting

@breezy, hello-how are you? What an interesting visual of the moon and the wave. My notion when watching this is; our vibration is changing so rapidly now that the new technology we use is now actually catching these vibrations that are and affect everything as we move into a higher state of reality, vibration and energy level. As it has been so far to most I know; the energy of April has come like waves in an ocean. What do you think breezy?

• Like 1

about luna wave 

THE CAPT MAX STEEL SHOW - Randy Cramer Secret Military Operations on Mars - 19th Aug 2015

he mentioned that the front of the moon was a screen projection

• Like 5

@12:12, this wave on the moon's surface took place in 2012, I believe.  I have had several nights with very little sleep, due to my two pups.  Full/very bright moon shines in window, and they were very unsettled.   Almost wanting to crawl inside my skin, as they could not seem to get close enough to me.  Very, very strange, and never before experienced with them.  Of course, they would also feel vibrations/energy, wonder if the moon was responsible for how they were acting.  I kept thinking maybe an earthquake was coming.

@unity, I noticed there was mention of special light and the ISS, at the very first part of video.  I can't help but wonder if that anomaly has anything to do with the laser cannon installed on the ISS?  When it comes to different view of moon's surface, could that mean earth is flipping/tipping, and not the moon?  Neo brought this up, well yes up above on this same page, showing how different the moon looked between July/November of 2015.

@P's  front of moon a screen projection, interesting. Will have to search for that.

• Like 3

Ohhhh, great point, Breezy!(・ω・)ノ

Oh yeeeeees....

The ISS laser canon....it CAN create weird black shadow for us looking upwards I guess.

The idea Steve Olson has been saying is that even to the level where ISS is flying, the reflective shield particles are present everywhere, and it's creating the weird shape of shine out of our Sun as well as halo in our view finders...IN SPACE.

Yup, the pics captured from ISS proves it.

They must scattered the substance to that level above the surface. 

And Adelaide Oz is experiencing weirdly warm and nice weather though we are meant to go into Autumn.

This is reminding me of several years ago's Adelaide weather.

According to the source, there's been climate battle happening between the factions.

One nasty bunch likes it warm. 

So they want Earth to go warmer.

On the other hand, another faction is trying to cool it down to tame the spread of this nasty faction, and trying to prevent Earth becoming too hot and easy environment of the opponents, the late comers to Earth.

...Humans are trying to be preserved in between while all these are happening, and intricate works of the opponent faction keeps on happening.

There are lots of vids with chemtrails and UFO mingling on Youtube.

I cannot show you the image here just because I didn't save it but it appeared in Steve Olson and WSO channel vid---the image of jet streams ONLY appearing in Southern Hemisphere...El Zippo on Northern Hemisphere on that chart.

I was totally baffled to see that.

I thought it was either late March or early April when that chart was shown by Steve.

It means at least about 2~3 days worth of weather change to WARM Northern Hemisphere was suddenly done unnatural manner I think. (Does anyone got keen info on the weather behaviour? Do we ever have such weird distribution of jet streams on Earth, EVER!??)

But our natural jet streams are continuous I take, so it will re-start as the tampering stops, so currently the stream charts are back to normal and having both hemispheres having jet streams.

Adelaide went into really sharp cold snap that I had to use heater and considered to wear gloves inside of my room in my house. That was right at the beginning of Autumn season and it never was like that before in the past 20 years or so in Adelaide.

It was that intense.

Then the last few days, we are enjoying Summer time tempreture again!!

My body is happy for that but poor plants would be wondering wth had happened.

So within 4 weeks or so, it's almost like a season has been reversed.

I've no idea how Northern Hemisphere dealing with such weird changes.

Anyway, I thought that it's showing the balancing act of both factions fighting over climate changes.

PS that blob appeared half transparent and looks it had tail to woosh around near by our Sun; that's not the first time the stuff appeared.

Back in I think 2009, it was captured by CTs, then more weird swishing bodies were captured as well.

To me they are ALIVE. Maybe like Plasma life-force like, something in energy but has its own identity and behaves the way it wants...

• Like 3

DOH re: P's' post about the screen, I also posted the image of THE RIPS appeared in the sky in one of CHANI thread....(Am looking for it now...)

I think that ties with it.

Again, it was from Steve Olsen and WSO channel vid.

So yeah, it's really out there, some membrane like film that can be ripped open and you can see the other side...bright and shiny outside world...

• Like 3

The Rip

Found it!

post-11-0-51024000-1461931626_thumb.jpg

But it was about the Sun. 

Nevertheless, it's about this film out there.

Steve Olsen's vid:

• Like 4