The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
lake

Do we need to have a marker of a concept of 'time'?

When is now? What year is this? Can it be a stated day?

At this point of year we, many of us, wish others well for the coming new year. Which is nice.

But when is this?

What year is this?

What day is this?

How can you determine a concept of time without using another's point of view, of which you have been lead to believe and have become accustomed to?

I read once, somewhere I forget, that a particular king in the year 700AD wished to be remembered as king in the year 1000AD....so he had his scribes write a time line that fitted.......then he declared that it was now the year 1000AD?

What are the Viking days of the week?

monday-mondag(maandaag) meaning moon's day

tuesday-tirsdag (tirshdaag) meaning Tyr's day

wednesday-onsdag(onsedaag) meaning Odin's day

thursday-thorsdag(torshdaag) meaning Thor's day

friday-fredag-(freydaag) meaning Frey's day

saturday-lurdag(luurdaag) meaning Loki's day

sunday-sondag(suundaag) meaning sun's day

Could you live with these instead of the current western English indoctrination.......but then why would you wish or want to?

From here we could enter into a world of language used for days of the week.

Why do we need or require this type of concept of time....the only reason I can see, apart from the need to grow crops, is for domination over others.

You are only ALLOWED this time for yourself and those you love.......unless you are willing to use others labour so that you can be more FREE.

It is a compulsion to act within the drama of time which has been for each of us, even the supposed awake, to allow those who create time by WORDS to validate their actions.

So I ask....do we need to have a marker of a concept of 'time'?

• Like 2

There is actually only one moment in Creation. Everything you experience is the same moment from a different point of view.

You create the past and the future from the here and now.

• Like 4

There is actually only one moment in Creation. Everything you experience is the same moment from a different point of view.

You create the past and the future from the here and now.

Quality post.

@OP.....In the duality matrix to comprehend it's parameters and dimension you must know it's limits, you are free to taste it's extremes and therefore it's limits. Though you may misconstrue your potential for your desires it would be a mistake to elevate this beyond it's functional use.

• Like 3

I like these quotes from Einstein very much, you might find them fitting into your thoughts:

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein

"A human being is part of the whole called by us universe , a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty...We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." - Albert Einstein.

• Like 6

I believe time and space can be experimented only in this form,human form. In our real form time and space are relativ.

• Like 1