The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Hidden Agenda to Share Earth with ETs - AFRICA

Thanks Salustra. Interesting theory to be sure and at the end of the day none of us really know. Personallly I cannot see such a world devastating event and I look back to the last 'closest to Earth encounter of Planet X' supposedly back in 2003 and nothing happened. Yes, there are going to be changes and I would look for economic collapse followed by some earth changes, volcanoes, earthquakes surrounding the expansion of Earth and that type of thing as we approach the time of the flipping of the magnetic poles. I do beleive in some sort of energy 'wave' event as well that will bring about the shift, both physically and consciousness.

This morning before I opened my eyes I saw a silver ball fall down to Earth. It wasnt huge and didnt even seem to impact, just sort of thud to the ground and then it started emitting a frequency - not sure what thats about. LOL

Things seem to be coming back into line. My internal clock in my head has started working again and I havent been able to automtically 'know' the time for a long,long time. The same thing happened to Aco so it will be interesting to see if his head clock has reactivated in the last week or so.

I would love something to happen - tomorrow if possible - but I just dont see it happening yet. Time will tell and there are so many factors it is impossible to calculate in my opinion - regardless of how good intentioned people are in trying to calculate possibilites/timeframes to warn people, I just dont think they have all the pieces of the jigsaw.

• Like 10

......the last 'closest to Earth encounter of Planet X' supposedly back in 2003 and nothing happened.

Jessica, I think it comes around every 3600years approx.

• Like 1

Yes Salustra but 3600 years from when? Many have tried to predict when it comes and what effects it would have.  Having said that I do accept that there have been photos of previously unknown bodies in the sky of late - what they are and what affect they will have may one day be understood.

The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists.[1]

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder,[2][3] founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity. The prediction has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, most of which linked the event to the 2012 phenomenon. The name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of the ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology; he denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

• Like 3

..........snip

The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists.[1]

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder,[2][3] founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity. The prediction has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, snip ....................

Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Jessica, you might want to read these:

Possibly as Large as Jupiter;

Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer

Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth

that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation

Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a

nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that

it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the

light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief

scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory

for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and

has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous

planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 trillion miles. While that may seem like a

great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact

that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of

Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the

IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists

would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from

last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its

telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six

months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky

near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've

observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved

if it were as close as 50 trillion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have

moved in six months time."

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40

degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 456 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope

aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are

only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as

50 trillion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth.

"It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much

cold water as I can."

Then, what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the

solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain.

It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot

enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that

they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant

galaxy either so young that its stars have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its

starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe

before," Neugebauer said.

"If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the

universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neuegebauer said, is to search for it

with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro

del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in

California has earmarked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough

and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite

has pinpointed its position.

(ITEM 123)December 31, 1983, Saturday, Final Edition

(ITEM 127)The distance from earth of a mysterious object in space was reported incorrectly

in some  editions yesterday. The correct figure is 50 billion miles.

Articles appear as they were originally printed in The Washington Post and may not

include subsequent corrections.

http://planet-x.150m.com/washpost.html

Screen-Shot-2014-06-02-at-9.44.07-AM.png

For anyone who is unfamiliar with the Planet X phenomenon, please consult the following in-depth and comprehensive essay.  This defining exposition covers the most significant aspects of Planet X, and will serve to acquaint the uninitiated with its extraordinary implications.  With these highly consequential revelations by Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, it is now clear that the future of our global civilization hangs in the balance, as does the fate of Planet Earth.

Read more.... http://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/carlos-munoz-ferrada-planet-x-revelations-single-most-important-video-on-the-internet/

and this  http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6126-hercolubus-is-coming-carlos-mu%C3%B1oz-ferrada-the-comet-planet/

• Like 3

Having said that I do accept that there have been photos of previously unknown bodies in the sky of late - what they are and what affect they will have may one day be understood.

Yes Salustra I know.  Don't get me wrong, something is happening and that something is a natural, beautiful cyclic event that hopefully the human race will take advantage of this time around.  The question for me is always 'when'.

• Like 6

Here we go, here are some more people being moved...

Tanzania accused of backtracking over sale of Masai’s ancestral land

Masai told to leave historic homeland by end of the year so it can become a hunting reserve for the Dubai royal family

Tanzania has been accused of reneging on its promise to 40,000 Masai pastoralists by going ahead with plans to evict them and turn their ancestral land into a reserve for the royal family of Dubai to hunt big game.

Activists celebrated last year when the government said it had backed down over a proposed 1,500 sq km “wildlife corridor” bordering the Serengeti national park that would serve a commercial hunting and safari company based in the United Arab Emirates.

Now the deal appears to be back on and the Masai have been ordered to quit their traditional lands by the end of the year. Masai representatives will meet the prime minister, Mizengo Pinda, in Dodoma on Tuesday to express their anger. They insist the sale of the land would rob them of their heritage and directly or indirectly affect the livelihoods of 80,000 people. The area is crucial for grazing livestock on which the nomadic Masai depend.

rest of article... http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/16/tanzania-government-accused-serengeti-sale-maasai-lands

• Like 3

So, because they have money, they can just move whole tribes of people from their ancestral homeland? This is so wrong on so many levels. The Saudi people have their own HUGE country.

• Like 2

post-2175-0-43507800-1416334319_thumb.jp

Who you gonna call?  Ghostbusters??     No!  but perhaps the Masai people should get their witch doctors to re-invoke the spirits that inhabited the lions known as the "Ghost" and "the Darkness" --

and let the Dubai Royals have their hunting preserve......  to become the hunted 

• Like 3

Oslo, Norway is now muslimville (just think, these countries we have always known as belonging to super pale, blonde people are now dark skinned and dirty as hell) as well as most of Western Europe. The world is completely different than it has ever been. It's like musical chairs to a rap song.

Bringing millions of Mexican, South & Central American people as well as Africans, Asians and Orientals to US- moving African natives around like a game of Risk - who is shifting the populace of the world around? Is it all about money? power? These things are not just happening per chance, willy nilly- they seem to be orchestrated with intent.

• Like 6

Oslo, Norway is now muslimville (just think, these countries we have always known as belonging to super pale, blonde people are now dark skinned and dirty as hell) as well as most of Western Europe. The world is completely different than it has ever been. It's like musical chairs to a rap song.

Bringing millions of Mexican, South & Central American people as well as Africans, Asians and Orientals to US- moving African natives around like a game of Risk - who is shifting the populace of the world around? Is it all about money? power? These things are not just happening per chance, willy nilly- they seem to be orchestrated with intent.

I live in Norway like a few other members here and yes the diffusion of natural dna in this area is the same as all the old eurozone. my country of birth greece suffers the burden of 4 million illegal immigrants as greece has the only boarders not defined on the eurozone map

you want to know why? the best teacher is HISTORICAL FACT. in the years between the first and second world war germany was placed under severe economic thus social control via the ww1victors france and england labeled as the treaty of Versaille look it up. this prepared the social mass mind for acceptance of radical ideologies propogated by hitler and later the nazi party.

cosidering that germany forfeited ww1 for NO APPARENT REASON compounded by the fact that hitler and the nazis were initially funded by the central bankers and for hundteds of other reasons suggests that ww1-2 were a build up /test leading up till todays sad state of human affairs.

what the social architects realised is that the most formidable foe is the unity of regional populace so they set out to diffuse it and compound the economic pressure with state dependancy to totaly control the mass even though a minority slips their grip

I could go on but typing on a dumb phone is chalenging

hope that helps

T

• Like 14

may be a reason why et's have a keen eye on africa ?

World Grid/ Tree of Life on Africa

Major points of the grid system are in bold. 
Labeled points from top to bottom and left to right: 
Findhorn
Kiev 
Rome 
Dogon
Constantinople 
Mt. Ararat
Emi Koussi Tibesti Mountains, N. Chad
Timbuktu - Algerian megaliths 
Giza 
Jerusalem 
Babylon 
Sumer
Persepolis
Mohenjo Daro 
Mecca 
Khartoum 
(path of the ecliptic)
Ile Ife 
Namoratunga 
Leakey fossil finds
Great Zimbabwe

http://www.vortexmaps.com/africa-grid-map.php

there is a picture at the site but i couldn't copy and paste the picture 

• Like 7

there is a picture at the site but i couldn't copy and paste the picture 

This is a good find, P's!

Embedding both images for you.

Also, I was about to bump this thread, as the events of the last several days regarding Africa posted here on CHANI seem to warrant it. :)

post-2230-0-80985200-1419539890_thumb.gi

post-2230-0-81575900-1419539901.jpg

• Like 7

@ Pal   --   brother, you forgot the link!      FYI--( hover the cursor over the multi-quote/quote buttons and an EDIT button will appear, click it and add your link, please, then save same.

@ Pal   --   brother, you forgot the link!      FYI--( hover the cursor over the multi-quote/quote buttons and an EDIT button will appear, click it and add your link, please, then save same.

for anyone wanting to look at the Alien Races Book info you can download my original doc written by the guys that got access to the Book  from my gaggle docs click https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--SGE-HuftQQllBN0pKREZmTk0/view?usp=sharing

• Like 3

I am starting this thread after receiving yet another independent titbit from an informed source, regarding the agenda to share this planet with other lifeforms (ETs or aliens as most of us would term them).

I am already of the conviction that several of the visiting lifeforms have had secret bases and habitation zones, for many many years.  Emphasis on secret.

But this thread is about the rumours that large parts of the continent of Africa have been designated as a habitation zone for aliens, or at best a co-habitation zone for aliens and humans.  Personally I doubt the latter, which implies that the existing inhabitants are either going to be killed off, displaced and moved on, or conquered and eaten - depending on who is moving in, and how friendly they are.

I first heard this info about 5 years ago, and only those with a connection into the realms of people who are in the real UFO loop, have echoed this rumour, often with corroborating info.

We have seen lots of Chinese resource-driven geopolitical stuff in Africa, and we have seen the West respond with AFRICOM units (NB:  run from GERMANY) running all over the place.  We have seen viral christian appeals to get rid of evil black warlords who hurt children, and now we see France going crazy in the Central African Republic.   All of which provide excellent cover stories for other activity.  Today I note that the USA is sending troops and stuff to respond to what is going on in South Sudan.

Geography:

My info suggests that the incoming residents have already cut this deal with whoever is in charge down here, and it is still yet to filter down to anyone not in the real UFO loop.

I get the distinct impression, that it is the hot steamy equatorial belt region that is desired by the visitors, and not the arid sub-Saharan regions to the north, and not the South African region. 

Yes, I am aware that a movie was made which carried this idea as its central thesis.  Interesting isn't it.  Any leaks or rumours are going to be squashed by the very mention of that movie - meaning no credibility traction outside of people like you lot here at CHANI.

I do NOT get the impression that this is a hostile species, and I also get the impression that these are the first of several species who are going to co-inhabit this planet in an open manner with mankind.

The purpose of this thread, is provide a place for any DOTS, ie suspicious or unusual activities and rumours about what is going on in that part of Africa. 

In particular I am interested in rumours of disappearing groups of people, ie whole families or small villages that disappear in zones where there is no conflict.

peace to you all

Duncan

BUMP

• Like 1

Space War XII: Marduk Is Crowned in Africa | Veterans Todayhttp://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/22/secret-space-war-xii-marduk-i...

Hope this works folks---

Latest Posts: Secret Space War XII: Marduk Is Crowned in Africa Reality Check for American Tyrants Why Didn't We Learn From Vietnam?

Sunday, December 22nd, 2013 | Posted by Preston James, Ph.D Secret Space War XII: Marduk Is Crowned in Africa

by Preston James

Numerous top world leaders attended Nelson Mandela’s funeral in South Africa on December 4, 2013. Some reports estimate that 91 different world leaders and celebrities attended.

Certainly this became a major world event from anyone’s perspective.

Could there have been more, much more than meets they eye to this major world event of the funeral of Nelson Mandela?

Could this event have had something going on in the background which was far more important, perhaps a major turning point in world affairs?

Those that know about current Secret Space War

1 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

Secret Space War XII: Marduk Is Crowned in Africa | Veterans Todayhttp://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/22/secret-space-war-xii-marduk-i...

received or processed by the masses.

Strange anomalies surrounding the Mandela funeral have surfaced.

matters understand that this is a deep secret hidden in the background of world political realities that has been hidden from the masses.

Unless the reality of Secret Space War phenomena is openly revealed and corroborated with hard evidence in public and admitted by all world governments, this knowledge cannot be yet be

For those that are not aware of the basic realities of the current ongoing Secret Space War, reading this article is probably a waste of time.

Yes, as strange as it may seem, it appears that the Mandela Funeral appears to to have been used as a cover-story to assemble the world’s top leaders for another purpose.

A very interesting rumor from a reputable source, is that the Mandela Funeral was used as a cover-story to assemble the world’s Top Leaders to pay homage to an ancient Nephilim alien ET leader called Marduk and who has allegedly returned after hundreds of years absence to be crowned as the new King of Africa, perhaps later to be elevated to “Ruler of The NWO” or the “New Caesar of the Ages”as the final Third Force Plan for the Globalist NWO is revealed  and actuated in full.

If true, the Mandela funeral has perhaps provided great cover to assemble the world’s top leaders to pay homage to Marduk as the new “Crowned King of Africa”. And as the Mandela Funeral became a major world event covered in detail on every major news network around the world, there were several strange anomalies during or surrounding the funeral that have became apparent and which can be interpreted in ways which support this rumor.

A very strange man performed sign language while the ceremonies went on.  It was later revealed that this man was alleged to be mentally ill and was signing nonsense gestures. It was alleged that he had been a suspect in an earlier murder. Concern was later then expressed wondering how this man could be allowed so close to top world officials when he was supposedly such an obvious security concern.

2 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

Secret Space War XII: Marduk Is Crowned in Africa | Veterans Todayhttp://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/22/secret-space-war-xii-marduk-i...

YouTube - Veterans Today -

But was this strange man using alien ET sign language for certain aliens present at the Funeral or watching on live video? And there are rumors, at least one reputable source involved which claim that Mandela actually died at the end of June and was either kept on a respirator like Ariel Scharon or kept on ice until his funeral and burial.

Did Nelson Mandala die on June 26, 2013 instead of the claimed December 5, 2013?

Reports have now emerged that Mandela actually died on June 26, 2013 and his body was kept on ice until the funeral. This itself could easily be used to support the rumor that his death was a cover-story to assemble the world’s Top Leaders in South Africa for another purpose, such as to acknowledge the formation of a new spiritual leader and King of Africa, Marduk, an ancient aline ET leader some believe is a fallen angel, demon or Jinn representing one of lucifer’s final action plans to convert the whole world to a pure luciferian worship system.

The main Services for the Mandela Funeral were held at the Johannesburg National Stadium and the graveside service was held days later in Mandela’s home village of Qunu in a very large specially built tent. There is no mention in news reports of the major G8 or G20 world leaders being present at the graveside service.

3 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

Final Graveside Services for Mandela were held in a large specially built tent.

Inside the large specially built tent.

Has the Mandela Funeral displayed some interesting associations between top American current and former leaders of both the Democrat and Republican parties and if so what does this imply?

It is now known that Bill and Hillary Clinton accompanied George W. Bush and President Obama on Air Force One to the Mandela Funeral.  Here is a photo of them eating dinner together and getting quite chummy.

4 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

This should not be a surprise for those who are astute students of recent history since all parties are by products and Cutouts for the Bush Political Cabal which assumed power with the assassination of JFK and attained full power with the assassination attempt and severe wounding of President Ronald Reagan, the last duly elected President of the United States.(1)

Is Marduk part of a luciferian End-Game Plan to to complete the Globalist NWO Plan with a strange, very big suprise for all NWO Kingpins and Cutouts involved?

If what I view as the best intel rumors are correct, it seems that Marduk will be pulling one of the greatest reversals of fortune and tricks in history. If these initial reports are accurate, what he does as he assumes full power in various stages will be completely against the expectations of top Policy-Makers (aka Kingpins and Cutouts) who have worked so hard to establish and actuate the NWO One-World System System, by pushing Globalist NWO strategies while betraying their own nation-states and laws, and spreading corruption like wildfire to attain their NWO Goals?

If this coming rumored betrayal by Marduk of those that have worked so hard to attain the NWO that will seat him eventually as the New Caesar of the Ages, in Jerusalem, the final goal where Marduk can initiate and execute a world-wide luciferian worship system, it will be one of the biggest reversals in history and will certainly never be expected or anticipated by any of the world’s top Policy-Makers, i.e. NWO Kingpins and Cutouts, many of which themselves are rumored to be alien/human hybrids themselves.

5 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

Purges of top insiders and closets confidents by tyranst who assume power have occurred quite often in history, but most top Policy-Makers feel far too “special” (aka narcissitic) to ever think this might happen to them (it will as in most similar situations they now find themselves in).

However, history has shown this kind of reversal when totalitarian tyrants assume power  as in Bolshevik Russia with the Red Terror and Stalinist Russia, both together which murdered approximately 66 million Russians and purged numerous most loyal top insiders, much to their great and short lived surprise. These communist purges are always a great surprise but can occur in any tyranny. Remember the “Night of the Long-knives” (aka “Operation Hummingbird) where Hitler ordered the mass murder of the Brown-shirts, many who were his most loyal insiders. Or Mao in China who murdered his closest advisers ruthlessly, or Pol Pot who did the same. These systems have all been linked to secret luciferian worship systems as have been the current batch of the world’s top Policy-Makers, the Kingpins and Cutouts that are assembling the NWO and working so hard to destroy the sovereignty of their own nation-states.

In a recent Veterans today article entitled, “Secret Space War III:  Marduk Lands in Africa?”, alien ET Kingpin Marduk was alleged to have landed in Africa and some top world leaders came to pay homage to him.  It was suggested that this was part of an overall alien ET Agenda to Terra-Form Africa, depopulate it and repopulate it with alien hybrids. It was also implied that world leaders were reporting to him and pay homage, suggesting that alien ETs have established superiority over those super-elites who occupy the controls of power in the world system, and that an Alien Agenda may be now in place. (2)

If true is this recent ascension of Marduk to the throne of Africa just part of an Alien ET Agenda that is now determining overall world events and progression towards a Globalist NWO super-fascist regime, characterized by an interlocked set of approximately 140 international corporations have assumed control over most governments of the world and are forming a new super-fascist regime run by alien ET Kingpins and their alien/human hybrid Cutouts?

Big Plans for Marduk start with his being crowned King of Africa.

Yes, if intel rumors are true, Marduk has now been crowned “King of Africa” and this will be a first step in taking complete control over Africa and then the whole world in incremental steps to create a worldwide luciferian worship system, and the first stage which is the asset and resource stripping of Africa. And as this asset and resource stripping occurs for select NWO corporations (must be part of the 140 network or approved/linked to them), various radical covert depopulation strategies will be invoked and some very high tech Terra-Forming technologies deployed to prepare Africa for a coming, pre-planned re-population by new aliens, and newly created ET/human hybrids, situated in newly constructed colonies.

Top Rock artist Bono has been identified as a NWO tool in the coming asset stripping of Africa. (3)

6 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

Bono at the Mandela Funeral helping out his NWO cronies.

The plan is to eventually depopulate the whole Earth of humans and substitute alien/human hybrids which are trans-humanized instead. And yet so far this plan is not known or understood by top policy-Makers who have actually been actively creating a NWO scenario where their own demise is an essential final stage.  If they knew the truth they would be horrified and would bail out on the NWO in a New York Minute. However, at this point even if they were informed they would be unable to accept such ideas because they have been extensively mind-kontrolled and many have demonic entities residing inside them where their souls used to be. And those that are hybrids no longer have any free will but are beasts of sadistic and savage instinct with no ability to love, with only some instinctive protection desire for their offspring left.

Is part of Marduk’s Plan the transformation and reconstitution of Israel and Jerusalem into a NWO religion-free state, so that he can rebuild the temple on the Temple Mount where he plans to be seated as the “New World Order Leader”, the “New Caesar of the Ages”?

Of course, the acquisition of Jerusalem for Marduk’s final ascension has been predicted for centuries in secret occult writings and texts. And as many realize various world power groups have been obsessed with occupying Jerusalem for many centuries which have included the Knights Templar, some Islamics, and now the current illegal occupiers of Palestine, the Khazarian judaic converts who fly the hex star luciferian flag of the Rothschilds and ancient Babylonian Money-Magick, which many claim is completely luciferian.

Before Mandela died he made some remarkable comments suggesting that he believed that Palestine belonged to the Palestinians and that the Israelis were mere occupiers with no rights to the land at all and were running an apartheid system of abuse, oppression and depopulation of Palestine. These comments of course were not well received by Netanyahu whom refused to come to Mandela’s funeral, but in essence was also refusing to pay homage to Marduk and participate in his crowning. Could this mean that Netanyahu has prior knowledge that much of Israel will be flattened and those areas will include the Temple Mount at Jerusalem, proving and opportunity for Marduk to rebuild the temple and crown himself “King of the NWO”, the “New Caesar of the Ages”? Are rumors from top intel sources that Zionism and its Kingpins and Cutouts are now in the process of being destroyed, no longer necessary to the Third Force, and is now in its “death throes”?

Certainly the classic letter from the mid 1800′s by super-Mason Albert Pike laid out the luciferian plan of the ages which included creating two major world forces, Zionism and Islam, both of which

7 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

would be used to battle it out and destroy each other, clearing the way for a world luciferian system.

Where is Marduk residing right now in Africa?

As some high level CIA insiders know, the CIA has always had a very active role in South Africa and worked out of a very strange triangular shaped office building. Some have claimed that South Africa was a CIA experiment in culturally based mind-kontrol which was used to mold and shape the masses into a pure NWO society.

It is also known that a few very top CIA Insiders have had personal relations with various alien ET groups with which the United States has negotiated and signed actual treaties with for transfer of ultra-high tech alien technology in exchange for humans and human genetic material, as well as joint underground research labs to clone and hybridize alien/human hybrids and to synthesize the human soul so that it can be created in the hybrids, which so far has not been possible.

Zumaland, the new “retirement Home” of South African President Jacob Zuma, just massively refurbished, complete with armed, high tech security and an underground bunker.

Could Marduk be living in a new underground control center recently built underneath the newly “refurbished and updated” home of current South African President Jacob Zuma, in a secret, CIA heavily fortified underground base?(5)  Reports have surfaced that this retirement home is not needed by President Zuma, has an underground bunker and has ultra-high levels of security in place for the first time and the improvements cost a minimum of 16 million USD. (4) This new retirement home has been designated “Zumaville” by critics who see no need for a current sitting president of South Africa to have such a newly refurbished high security home with underground bunker when he is doing little to protect impoverished, abused South African workers.

Conclusion:

It appears that Nelson Mandela’s funeral was used as plausible cover-story to conceal a far more sinister reason for so many top world leaders to assemble in Africa long after Mandela’s actual death. If intel rumors are true this event is the landmark for a major shift in world policy in the years and months to come in each major nation-state of the world as Marduk incrementally assumes full world

8 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

power and descends to his final throne in a new temple built in Jerusalem.  Before he can build his new throne in Jerusalem and be seated there he will dispense with and “reconstitute” the rogue apartheid state of Israel into something more in line with the Marduk’s apparent NWO goals of building a worldwide luciferian worship system.

This new worldwide system of luciferian worship will have no place for no place for radical, racist World Zionism run by Talmudic, Noahide Judaic Khazarians who currently impersonate Hebrews (these are the “Synogogue of Satan” folks who are the world’s biggest anti-Semites because they persecute Palestinians, 80% of who are actually of Hebrew heritage according to a recent respected and peer reviewed genetics study from John Hopkins University).

If reports are accurate, Marduk represents the Third Force and is it’s representative for subduing Planet Earth and reconstituting into a pure luciferian world, characterized by himself as the NWO world dictator, the New Caesar of the Ages, seated in a luciferian NWO temple in Jerusalem on the Temple Mount, where he will attempt to fully enact the complete Third Force Agenda which actually has no room for current Kingpins and Cutouts at all. aka the folks running the various nation-states of the world now.

Before folks get too bent out of shape concerning these predictions, it would be wise to examine history. History teaches that this Third Force takeover of the world was attempted several times in the past and failed.  It is the dream and plan of the ages among esoteric luciferian based groups. In one instance it was attempted at the “Tower of Babel” and failed and there are other attempts which also failed. There have been informed individuals that have claimed that the number one concern of the alien ETs which have formed treaties with the various largest and most powerful nation-states of the world, including the United States of America is a strong obsession with complete disarmament of the public and the confiscation of all guns in private ownership.

It is believed by those who have fully briefed that aliens with whom the USG has secret “exchange treaties” with that the USG and American intel as well as the Pentagon and some beyond black groups of Defense Contractors are deeply embedded with actual aliens and alien/human hybrids and their main fear is of firearms.  They are allegedly obsessively afraid of supersonic projectiles fired from ordinary firearms and would never dare walk the streets openly (also one of their key their obsessions) in America as long as the public is allowed to own firearms. Allegedly their number one firearm related fear is the ordinary .22 caliber firearm in any form and that is why the public is now finding so much difficulty buying .22 rounds at their local gun stores. This of course underscores the degree of power now being asserted over Congress, the USG and the Judiciary in America by alien ETs, hybrids as they assert their Alien Agenda.

Highly connected intel sources have claimed to close associates that in America, the current administration as well as other prior ones have had close consultants inside the White House and Pentagon who advise and provide consent to top USG officials and even Potus. Some believe this is more than advice and consent, perhaps all USG policy decisions are in fact determined by these alien ET advisers who really ruin the Administration, American Intel, the Pentagon and the whole USG by remote control through designated puppets.

And some claim that these alien advisers as well as one certain very top official(s) is actually an alien/human hybrid, in this case a normal human injected in later childhood with alien grey RNA/DNA and transformed into a hybrid entity that has internalized demons and their Psi-powers through luciferian chanting ritual and sexual magic rituals of Aleister Crowley and the Process Church. If true such an individual would be characterized their body morphing somewhat toward the

9 of 1112/22/2013 10:57 PM

shape of a large alien ET grey, with noticeably too long thinner arms, especially noticeable with a strange galloping gait. Some esoteric Egyptian historians have claimed that King Tut was such an alien ET human hybrid based on the merging of Nephilim grey “Beast Blood” with human female blood. He who has ears, let him hear, he who has eyes let him see.

The Third Force’s NWO plan for the world cannot succeed unless the human race is debauched, dirtied up, completely compromised first. And for this to happen the family, normal sex roles must first be destroyed by diversity training, Cloward-Piven type massive immigration without societal integration, use of political correctness and destruction of all major religions except luciferianism, aka satanism, super-freemasonry, the Church of the Process, Scientology, and other esoteric luciferian based secret societies and the like.

References:

(1) http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/10/was-ronald-reagan-the-last-duly-elected-president/

(2) http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/05/secret-space-war-iii-marduk-lands-in-africa/

(3) http://www.hangthebankers.com/bono-exposed-as-a-complete-fraud/

(4) http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-22/outrage-over-jacob-zuma-30-million-dollar-retirement-home/4772594

(5)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216809/Jacob-Zuma-South-African-president-16m-private-home-upgrade.html

COMMENTS

Related Posts:

01Kingpins and Cutouts, Aliens and Hybrids Operation Decepticon—North Korea Israel/CIA vs. Mandela! Dynamic Duo TV news shreds the myths Inside Beltway III: Creating Cover for Big Shift Chinese Alignment with Hostile Alien Force Brings Pacific War Threat

BUMP

• Like 1

Was thinking Somalia and Ethiopia are not North or South, but sort of in the middle and might fit Nex's demographics. I am not sure of refugees coming from other central countries yet- I'll keep it in mind though, but seems I do recall some from Niger, Chad and Nigeria; but, I forget where/when I read that and seems there were not many.

from Nex Ed as posted else where

This is related to Africa in ways many might not understand

Hi all

Seems like this guy is aware of the stuff Aco and the Rubicon station team were talking about.

He’s writing stuff over at Veteran’s Today under the name of Jack Heart.

Check out some of his correspondence with us in relation to an article we are republishing from VT below.

Note the B-Z transition reference, if that aint a BEZERK reference nothing is!  

Also looks like the Germans probably DID find the black ‘goo’ when they went down and explored and staked out their chunks of Antarctica before WWII.

Anyway, we have a lead with the bacteria reference.

Please put it up on CHANI, and the BEZERK thread as you see fit.

Am bcc’ing this to some others.

The only thing left out is his mention that whatever this ‘black goo’ is, it is as serious as it gets.

It seems to me that he has yet another perspective or piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

The other pieces that I am keeping are:
- the Alec Newald ETs that were trying to figure out a way to negate the stuff on those islands south of the Falklands back in the 70s
- the David Griffin research on the suicided Marconi scientists, who seemed to be connected to ‘programmable hydraulic/transmission fluids’
- Acolyte and the Rand-based Rubicon revealers who released the above in real-time through the BEZERK thread at GLP
- Ditto for the release of the CHANI material, which also makes reference to oil becoming deadly and not being used.
There are a growing number of others claiming intel on all the above, and getting a ‘name’ for this being ‘their’ topic; and there are even products available relating to this.  Klaus’s stuff makes we wary.  Corey Goode’s stuff - well I don’t know - but the background context I agree with.

Behind the scenes, my own contacts confirm that this is as about as serious as it gets.  Lots of ETs working on it, but getting nowhere.

Acolyte and Rubicon team all believed that those that created this stuff are coming back very soon, and that the ‘cavalry’ would arrive at the same time.  I never did figure out who was who, and I’m not sure that they knew for sure either.  

Maybe Jack is right and it is that bacteria.  Acolyte always said that the ‘organism’ hitch-hiked on favoured mediums, i.e. oil and water.

AI, or AI bacteria - heck maybe even bacteria IS AI by some definition when you look at it.

The Rubicon team (who sit above all known intel agencies in the hierarchy) believed that from January 19th 2011 onwards - that ‘it’ would ‘happen’.  But they also discussed that China (who has the ability to negate or protect somehow from/with this organism) said that we have until at least 2016.

China was onto this years ago - they either have a direct relationship with the originators behind this ‘threat’ or they have a relationship with those that can negate it.  Those time-locked briefcases were real - even Fulford heard of them - and they demonstrated China’s superiority in handling this problem.  

I’m on the road for the next two months.  USA, then Europe then back down under.  

Until the next relevant piece of intel on this subject …

Duncan

--------------------------

JH:
… the Americans are spying on the British the British the Americans the French the British and the Americans and the Russians are spying on everybody, my sense is only the Germans really know what's going on because that’s where it all started back in WW II with a guy named Blome and a bacteriological warfare program that was being run behind Hitler's back. remember the X files and the sentient oil? Its not an oil it’s a bacteria called Ser­ra­tia marcescens. this isn’t about archeology or even the origins of man anymore but rather the continuation of life as we know it. But like Steppenwolf once said ‘ride with me till the end of the day.’ I am the guy who can untie the Gordian Knot and wrap it into a pretty little bow and I will…

Q:
Is this the same substance that was being discussed re the Gulf oil disaster and also an alien civilisation in the oceans as per intel insider "Acolyte"?

JH:
Yes not so sure the oil is not a cover story for the bacteria but they are also spraying Pseudomonas fluorescens which feeds on oil and is used to clean up oil spills. It is listed in one hundred and sixty three Pentagon patents for bio-remediation, so their is definitely validity to the sentient oil claims, we are still sorting this mess out, but its all downhill now, don't know what I'm going to do with the finished product, maybe contact John Blumenthal, who used to be a friend of mine till I had to turn my back on all their Zionist bullshit, and try to sell it to Playboy, but their not going to buy it and let me retain the rights. I may go directly to Mr. Roads first, i don't know yet, everything is fluid, which is the way i learned to fight long ago. Mice and men make plans I don't...   

… I would be shocked if Egypt had much of a say so at all with what goes on in those pyramids, don’t know yet for sure but I have a feeling the mutation of the bacteria which enables it to actually alter DNA from a right handed spin to a left handed spin, what they call B–Z transition, therefore enabling it to build nano mechanically and bind metal to flesh (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3471994/) (http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v397/n6715/full/397144a0.html) (this is your alien implants and and most likely your Morgellons too the bacteria is building it right in peoples bodies) first occurred in the pyramids, the Ahnenerbe were light years ahead of everyone else with their archeology and they seem to be the only ones who had any idea what Blome was really doing, the stuff can actually cure cancer too which was noted in Wolfram Sievers; Reichsgeschäftsführer or managing director of the Ahnenerbe’s dairies. they executed that guy for no good reason probably just to shut him up… But I’m getting ahead of myself here. this is what I’m working on now.

• Like 9

From the post above, " He who has ears, let him hear, he who has eyes let him see.
The Third Force’s NWO plan for the world cannot succeed unless the human race is debauched, dirtied up, completely compromised first. And for this to happen the family, normal sex roles must first be destroyed by diversity training, Cloward-Piven type massive immigration without societal integration, use of political correctness and destruction of all major religions except luciferianism, aka satanism, super-freemasonry, the Church of the Process, Scientology, and other esoteric luciferian based secret societies and the like."

Seems to be exactly what is taking place now...

• Like 6

Let he with eyes see     I sense this is happening more and more  I am always amazed at what some in the 19 to 25 yr group are aware of, and can discuss.

• Like 3