The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Tetragramatron

Which wave are you gonna surf?

There will be two waves

First wave - Those who with true intention seek the true balance.
Through the Divine Feminine to open up for the Sacred Fire of God, which is neither Female nor Male yet both.
When the wisdom sought inside opens up into the world the Sacred Fire will spread between those who sees and hears...
Salvation through reconnection with always were, always will be.
The waters of Life will flow through...

Second wave - The reaction of that part of the world which is caught in its own illusion of grandeur and slavery. Antichrist will rise. Those who seek power, those who follow books and dead gods will see everything they always thought they wanted.
To be ensnared by the easy fix and what seem like outwardly salvation.
There will be a solution for everything, yet it will be another invisible cage.
This will be connected with all the seven layers which is held in captivity by the demon kings, from the Earth itself, to the fake throne of the fake god on the 7th layer of lie...

The Divine Mother will awake, uniting Eve and Lilith to connect into the sacred fire.
Creation being an embodiment of the Mother, seven fold, will wake, so will the Earth crumble as the Sky and Stars.

This will bring great chaos, those who are on the first wave will know the Truth within and be calm - those of the second wave will blame those of the first wave for not following their false savior with their false solution.
So will the Earth shake and so will those riding the false wave attack many of the first - believing that killing will bring resolution.
To make war for peace as it has always been a custom...
They will seek the center of the first wave, yet not find it - as it is a wave initiated through every truthful heart.

This will be the beginning on the end which will also be the start of the new beginning... The Birth of a World that may hold the Sacred Flame without melting away.
For those who are persecuted and killed for the Truth their soul will rest in the true God...

To wake, let go of any outside authority, let go of the fake gods demon voices inside, purify yourself and know.
Any system, religion, book is flawed - seek inspiration outside, but Truth inside and Love will set you free - Love is Real...

So the question you need to ask yourself...
Which wave are you gonna surf?

Be well and be blessed rose.gif

snip

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2424393/pg1

• Like 2

Wow, is it only me that smelling too much of Christian cultural frame through out what's been written??

May be I'm not getting the great bits, because I'm non-native speaker of English... :(

Something really doesn't sit well with me, what's written in the post. (Not YOU, Tetra! Just about the content from the thread!)

I will take time to suss out what it is that I'm not getting and look into it...

• Like 2

Honestly, I don't really like the word 'god'. As if we seek to be superior, but no. I just want to be me(I'm selfish) and bring hapiness and love(my desires). I feel we all know what we want, don't we? No real need to be influenced like it felt from the post. Just follow your heart and create the future you want to be. :lol:

Thank you for your opinion unity,

Tetra

• Like 2

No disrespect intended, but why is this thread even here?

- it started off at GLP and it is their standard judgemental pseudo-christian garbage.

There is no judging god, there is no antichrist, and people choose where they are every nanosecond of every now - so all this 'which wave are you going to surf' crap is just more confusing judgemental nonsense.

It is just another 'i'm going to be saved' and the wicked will be burned pile of bullshit.

Can't we leave this crap over at GLP along with the ever growing race-hate threads there?

please?

• Like 2

No disrespect intended, but why is this thread even here?

- it started off at GLP and it is their standard judgemental pseudo-christian garbage.

There is no judging god, there is no antichrist, and people choose where they are every nanosecond of every now - so all this 'which wave are you going to surf' crap is just more confusing judgemental nonsense.

It is just another 'i'm going to be saved' and the wicked will be burned pile of bullshit.

Can't we leave this crap over at GLP along with the ever growing race-hate threads there?

please?

Sorry nex, and thank you for your opinion.