The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

Alien Abductees and Secret Surveillance

Nex, here you go. 

I've named it, you acknowledged it. 

However it seems to touch an area you are uncomfortable with so I was HOPING you would make the connection on your own.  Links have been posted, and like you I don't read everything, but you've been at this many years so it could be this area has already been worked through here, and within yourself.  However, the majority of the population to NOT understand this topic and that is exactly why this planet is in the sad shape it is.   Anyway,

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology14.htm

In the recent implications by CB, it's there.

In the recent vids by Karen Hudes, it's there.

It's a world problem and now it's time to get it out in the open.

Opinions on the topic are welcome.. but I'm not going to spend an inordinate time on it, as it drains energy. 

I'm just glad it's coming into view. 

• Like 1

Nex, here you go. 

I've named it, you acknowledged it. 

However it seems to touch an area you are uncomfortable with so I was HOPING you would make the connection on your own.  Links have been posted, and like you I don't read everything, but you've been at this many years so it could be this area has already been worked through here, and within yourself.  However, the majority of the population to NOT understand this topic and that is exactly why this planet is in the sad shape it is.   Anyway,

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology14.htm

In the recent implications by CB, it's there.

In the recent vids by Karen Hudes, it's there.

It's a world problem and now it's time to get it out in the open.

Opinions on the topic are welcome.. but I'm not going to spend an inordinate time on it, as it drains energy. 

I'm just glad it's coming into view. 

You made many posts with obscure references to something big and sinister that I was in error about, or that I had missed in my earlier raves. 

Then when I finally ask what exactly you are referring to, you were saying that I probably know about it/them. 

Now you speculate that I am uncomfortable about it all. 

All I have tried to do, is understand what you are talking about in such mysterious tones.  What force or entity could it be that has you so serious and concerned.

From what I can see, you are saying it is psychopaths, or psychopathic beings who predate on humans, which is what I have said myself umpteen times.

I agree wholeheartedly that it is good for people to recognise that there are beings 'out there', that seek to manipulate and predate on humans.

But I disagree that people need to worry about them any more than they worry about being predated or eaten by sharks, crocodiles or snakes.

The rules are simple.  Put yourself in THEIR domain, on THEIR terms, and you are subject to experiencing their reality.  It is like tuning into a particular radio station.

We are NOT automatically in THEIR domain by virtue of being alive on Earth.

We ARE automatically in their domain, when we act and make decisions based on fear, hate and anger. 

When we judge, condemn, fear or hate - we are automatically tuned to THEIR 'radio station', and are on THEIR turf. 

We are in THEIR swimming pool.  Yes, you can learn to protect yourself temporarily, but surely to goodness, the best solution is to get out of their domain.

Their domain is but one consciousness frequency that intersects our multidimensional existences.

The biggest trick THEY ever played on mankind, was to get us to believe in their existence.  Our fear of their existence locks us to being IN their domain.

THEY are the ones who propagate the reverse of the truth - ie the saying "the biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was to convince people he doesn't exist".

The exquisiteness of that masterpiece of cunning thinking actually has my admiration.

I am sure many will disagree with me, but literally, ignore them and they won't bother you. 

And by 'ignore' I mean, recognise they exist, they have a right to exist, and have no care about them one way or another.  ie no fear, and TOTAL recognition that they can have NO power of you, unless YOU give it to them.

Mankind has WANTED to experience these beings, and the lessons learned from not feeling love, not feeling connected to source, that are byproducts from mixing it with them and their servants.

We have USED THEM for OUR purposes, OUR lessons, and OUR growth.

Recognise that YOU have been in total control the whole time, and that nothing has ever gone wrong, or ever can go wrong.

THEN, paradoxically, your frequency will repel everything you are not the frequency of, and will attract everything you ARE the frequency of.

• Like 8

If you want to keep the astral predators at bay....

Don't lie.

Is a very good start.

Arc, can you elaborate on this idea a little please?  

I'm intrigued with the idea that we can protect ourselves from malevolent intent.

How would one go about doing this in their daily life?  How does it work?

• Like 2

Sorry it's not really on surveillance side, but wanted to post about this striking abductee case in Italy.

The report was back in 2009, but the abductee, Giovanna, was found to be regularly abducted since early stage of her life.

She gave birth to SOMETHING that was alive after impregnated by an alien 120 days ago.

The thing bust out of her uterus at home, and ran across the floor, went into the next room, hid away under the furniture next to the wall...there the husband found a wacky structured "thing".

The hormonal goo (!?) the Alien left smeared on Giovanna's chest when she lost her consciousness at home, when her husband wasn't there:

post-11-0-86969700-1420260364_thumb.jpg

For some reason, it glows under black light.

post-11-0-47368500-1420260464_thumb.jpg

The stuff she wrote in her sleep walking state. (Nooo not the Japanese caption bits LOL)

On a serious note, I RECALL SEEING THESE WRITINGS.

Just like what you'd feel towards looking at Chinese characters---you don't know wth they mean but you can tell that they are under one umbrella as a language somehow...I do that with Alien writings, too. I'm sure I had seen the same style Alien language from some footage....unless I actually saw them as I was abducted... 8)  :tongue:  

post-11-0-06212200-1420260665_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-46717200-1420260743_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-22123300-1420260767_thumb.jpg

There is an episode that when Giovanna had her obstetrician checked her progress with Ultra Sound, they had a poltergeist activity in the surgery room.

I need to break up the post to get pics happening, I'll post the images of the "thing" in the next post. 

MUFON tried to discredit this famous Italian UFO research mobs recently, but anyhow it has Eng subs! 

The vid below contains results of the tests ran on the baby carcass.

Unfortunately I couldn't find Eng subbed version of the vid. Anyone understands Italian here??

http://extraterralife.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/giovanna-podda-alien-foetus.html

And it doesn't help any further (LOL) but a Japanese version of reenactment of the situation and the body up close towards the end of the vid.

• Like 2

It grew to 18cm within under 8 weeks, if it was a human, it would have been about 5 months old.

The images #2~4 in this post are from actual footage which was taken by Giovanna's husband as it happened.

To me, this case really captured how our fear was embedded into us since long long time ago.

Paranormal activities and UFO appearances and then alien experiment gone wrong, wow...paranormal investigator's researches sure should connect up to Alien research IMHO.

post-11-0-91794600-1420261405_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-12511100-1420261468_thumb.jpg

It kind of reminds me of Frog meat or Rabbit meat...but anyway the up close pic you can find on the net shows there were 4 fingers on its hand.

post-11-0-41279500-1420261489_thumb.jpg

This thing died straight after the birth, apparently, but obviously had a short spark of life as it ran across the floor before it died...(Well, that's what was depicted in that Japanese vid, and I can't be sure. The Italian mob who'd be obviously closer to the source said that an abortion was performed on Giovanna when they got the dead body, so it didn't expel itself.)

post-11-0-01273900-1420261513_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-20789700-1420261544_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

UUUGHH!! Thanks Unity, but I hope I can forget the ugly thing before I try to sleep tonight....'it ran across the floor before it died'. WTH??

• Like 3

@ Unity --  Damn! that is sooo creepy!    (always good stuff, creepy or not)

• Like 3

Yuck- she was probably abducted by humans that work for black ops or something and this is some genetic experiment they did to see if she would carry it to full term. We should expect to be seeing more and more of these abominations as the governments and scientists are free to do these horrible experiments.  There is no rule of law or humanness on this planet anymore, or maybe there never really was.

• Like 7

Truth is stronger than love, for what is love with no truth.

love helps to endure truth, truth flavored with love keeps me at the table. the bitter truth? we have all tasted it. better when sweetened with love

i add this as an abductee possibly being surveilled. if your watching, did i answer correct?

• Like 6

10 People Who Claimed To Visit Other Planets

The Denton Family

psychometry-e1435007837447.jpg?resize=63

His first psychometric experiments involved the use of geological samples to view images of the Earth’s distant past. His wife, Elizabeth, reportedly saw a vision of a giant prehistoric insect after touching a piece of quartz. His sister, Anne Cridge, envisioned an eruption into the sea after touching a fragment of volcanic lava. The family would later turn their psychometric powers to the heavens. Denton’s son, Sherman, reportedly visited Venus and described giant trees shaped like mushrooms filled with sweet jelly and a creature resembling a cross between a fish and a muskrat.

He visited Mars, peopled by a race with four fingers, yellow hair, and wide, blue eyes who flitted around in aluminum flying machines. Mrs. Cridge and Mrs. Denton also visited Mars and described their art, culture, and religion in detail. Jupiter, meanwhile, was also peopled by blue-eyed blondes, but these people could float in the air, and their women wore braids down to their waists

Emanuel Swedenborg

...he came back armed with knowledge of our neighbors. Men of the Moon were described as dwarfs about the size of a seven-year-old boy, though stouter in stature and with thunderous voices. Mercurians resembled Earthlings and wore tight clothing. They were also hungry for knowledge, able to read memories from approaching individuals, and counted Aristotle as one of their population. The inhabitants of Venus were divided into two groups, one peaceful and gentle, the other fierce thieves.

Martians resembled humans of various hues without facial hair, lived in perfect communes (wrong thinkers being exiled), wore clothes made from tree bark, and were apparently the best people in the universe. The inhabitants of Jupiter were upright, soft-spoken, happy, and family-oriented people with an obsession with washing their faces and a tendency to walk on their hands. Finally, Saturnians were restrained, humble people with low self-esteem.

Sackville G. Leyson

He described Mars as a big globe of molten fire surrounded by bloodred clouds mixed with others of greenish hue. He described two tribes of native Martians, both naked, covered in fur. The difference between them was that “one [was] so large I only came up to their knees and the other [was] so small that they only came up to my knees.” The larger species was described as possessing huge ears, a lion’s nose, a large eye in the middle of the forehead, and lungs that expanded crosswise rather than up and down. They lived in rock houses.

there are others with more intriguing stories 

perhaps best taken with pinch of chamomile' :rolleyes: 

because time as we knows can vary in many or infinite directions

• Like 6

It's Abductee related, including giving out info of where to get some help etc.
But the vid covers far more than that issue, and focuses on our current turmoil over dysfunction among the UFO related societies.
Very important to look back ourselves and how to shed unnecessary toughened up attitudes and patterns, methinks.

Great to hear the very sore spots grilled by 2 wise guys in the field.

I also would post this to the "Satanic Ring" thread, just in case there are peeps who are in need of dealing with a trauma copped by alien abductions, OR even if you don't know whether the case was an alien case or a MilAb case, but still got traumataised by what you felt as an Alien abduction case, go seek help, please, because there are people who are opening arms to those who are suffering.

--------------------- 

OK, peeps, THIS IS A SERIOUS STUFF WE ALL GOTTA BE AWARE OF AS TRUTHERS.

What's Wrong with You, MUFON....

(We know who is sitting on top of the MUFON anyway, but...)

I'm very glad someone pointing it out. 

I'm sure Jess and few other peeps would probably appreciate it, too.(・ω<)☆

Just as Jess was talking about the same info circulating around again and again...here's an American guy AND British guy talking about the massive problem we got at our hands as researchers.

F.R.E.E.=The Dr. Edger Mitchell Foundation for Research Into Extraterrestrial Encounters

http://experiencer.org/

Almighty resourceful site.

They got lists of help to go, too.

• Like 4

The title is not my taste but I felt this is a "short and sweet" yet condensed compi of abduction cases.

Some of the images about the Italian lady's case (the 2nd case introduced in the vid) I put up some of the images in UMA/ Cryptozoology thread before. But this channel got one more of different pic of the hybrid baby. I actually suspected if this channel looked at my posts and used the images from the same source because they were from a Japanese footage I left the link to go to. LOL 

You know CHANI is fairly quiet compared to lots other forums out there, but for the info we are gathering, we are going for the latest of the latest out there, I feel! (≧▽≦)

Among these threads, the abduction and surveillance stuff are posted in :

• Satanic Ritual thread
  • UMA/Cryptozoology thread
  •  Paranormal thread

...methinks. Just to tie the info across the threads now than later. (I only re-discovered this thread today!A 1/2 a year later.)

• Like 4

By the keyword hybrid, I post this here.

He has been waging his huge power over the Trump gov.

Practicing Orthodox Jew as a family.

Got incredible learning capacity.

He sure sounds like one IMHO....

I cross post this to Trump thread.

• Like 5

Not sure I am going to go as far as hybrid, but what would I know.  Very powerful business people in their own right it would seem so I am more than happy to wait and see how things go under their watch.  If they fail, like Obama did, I can always criticize later. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

The other possibility, apart from being an actual  hybrid, is severe inbreeding.

The ghettoes and sthetels-in existence for centuries- had a very rigid social heirarchy under Talmudic and Old Testament law, and the custom was that the brightest male scholar would marry the daughter of the wealthiest merchant.

The Rome ghetto was in existence from 1555 II corrected he date) till the early twentieth century..

Stheles in other countries were similarly isoiated from local culture-by choice, e lower order inhabitants having he rather awful choice of submitting to Draconian inernal rule or taking their chances with a generally hostile local Christian populace..

Anecdotally I had  a lot of conversations wih a workmate who came from Poland who was quite to Jews (based on experience I worked out) : She told me that a Jewish woman had married a Christian during WW2 and been protected by her village.She was then rejected by her family as an apostate.

A pretty much  complete lack of contact with the natural world, minimal physical labour and an extremely abstract philosophy  in a wholly urban environment is guaranteed to produce a peculiar people.

My understanding is that ordinary lineages which move to cities only last about three or four generations.

• Like 7

1st impression was Mits, and considering whom he gotta work with, that is a logical guess methinks.

But it doesn't really matter I figured....

I'm also sure other factions can shake hands and form the ultimate Temp-haters, or the newly amalgamated, absolutely nasty bunch (gathered from all factions and became like an almighty Big Bad Corporate) interested in the resource could act without using the past rules of war. So a jellyfish maybe wearing a wolf costume on, knowing he's a jellyfish from the start, knowing what he gotta do to complete his task he's got given.

It's a messy power political juggling happening, I feel. They are only waiting to have internal split to go back to the individual factions in the end anyway.....( ̄д ̄)

• Like 3