The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Suuzzaannee144

Draco ships on the tail of Ison?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_mannequin03b.htm#CHAPTER

I found this article to be interesting as we come into contact ( as it were) with the comet Ison and how the report indicates that Draco alien ships came along with Hale-Bopp some years ago. Just a bit too close for comfort to ignore this one and written by guess who?... Micheal Prince himself. Lord knows how these things land in my lap...

The first hand accounts of the "training" of youths and children I find especially shocking- 

It is starting to make sense now with all the grid exercises etc.I just wonder if it is all an elaborate plan to install some alien technology into MOTHER ( global intel-net). Anyhoo I guess we will just have to wait and see. 8)

Be careful about what you select to believe in that 'article' by James Casbolt.  A lot of what he says is ripped straight out of other material.  As for those security clearance documents he shows, well, something is very wrong here.  You see, Casbolt tried to entrap me and Nexus with publishing classified photos some years ago.  If those documents are true, then that means he was ACTIVELY employed and was DOING HIS PAID JOB at that time.

In other words, apart from mixing total channelled stuff in with his 'career' and upbringing (carefully vetted to bring out emotional sympathy), and APPEARING to be a whistleblower, he is either a total delusional fraud, or he is following orders.

If so, then that makes TWO nutjob conspiracy 'whistleblowers' out there, being paid to do what they do:  Benjamin Fulford (CIA) and James Casbolt.

Personally, after dealing with Casbolt, I don't trust anything he says or posts.

• Like 2

Thanks for that heads up guys....it's hard to know what to believe sometimes, mainly it was the part about the comet that I was taking seriously, I'd like to know more about that if such info were available...

Thanks for that heads up guys....it's hard to know what to believe sometimes, mainly it was the part about the comet that I was taking seriously, I'd like to know more about that if such info were available...

This is a very good start this guy is watching and uncorrupted at this stage Bruce Gary on ISON: [/size]http://www.brucegary.net/ISON/

This is also good background on ISON worth the 28 min

• Like 4