The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

The CHANI Knowledge Base is a Board where CHANI members are welcome to come ask questions of other CHANI members, who through education, research, employment or personal or professional experience, have gained what would be considered advanced & helpful knowledge in a particular, or multiple, fields of interest. These members have been invited, or have volunteered to assist other CHANI members by sharing the knowledge they have.
Each participating member have been asked to provide a small introduction about themselves and the fields/topics they feel comfortable to take questions on.
I'm honored to have these members on Chani so please keep your questions and comments respectful and civil at all times.

Blue ET is the Author of the book CoEvolution https://www.nexusmagazine.com/products/books/ufos-and-the-unexplained/coevolution-updated-2011-edition-detail

He also has and maintains a very popular and informative thread here on Chani started by NexusEditor. At the time of this post it has had over 45 000 views already, which is an accomplishment on our small forum : http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/619-coevolution-nexus-extracts-thread/

So without further ado here is Blue ET's Introduction and as you will see he is way too humble in my opinion. I think he is a very special person and a good friend. :) 

INTRODUCTION:

A little about myself before I joined Chani:

Prior to 1989 I knew basically nothing about any subject now discussed opening and wisely on Chani.

All I had in my head was what I saw and had experienced back in those amazing 10 days off earth.

A few years after that and several visits to Bruce Cathie later I was chatting to an Editor of an unknown Magazine out of Australia call Nexus.

This quickly followed by the editor of that magazine Duncan Roads graciously sending me a box load of past editions of Nexus mag so I could speed read myself up to date with basically the ‘unknown’ or the big mainstream lie! I almost fainted both with relief (I was not alone) and with the overwhelming amount of knowledge I had to absorb to understand at least a little of what was really going on here on Planet Earth……but before that, let me tell you about things I did not need to read about.

I was born lucky some might say, unlucky just as easily said. From day one I hated school, every day I spent at those institutions of unlearning was like a day removed from my life path.

I left just as soon as I was able. I learned nothing there! Nothing I could not have learned at home in double quick time at least.

I also seemed to be born with a life path no one was ever going to change. I was stubborn to the point of insanity about not doing what I didn’t want to do, and equally stubborn about doing what I wanted to do. Nothing about that has ever changed, I’m now 65 years old.

I never get sick, and I mean never. I have always followed my passions to the detriment of money and life station, nothing has changed there either. Of all here on Chani I might be the least qualified to be called an expert. I’m a quick learner, I’m an observer, I have an eye for detail, comes naturally, I had very quick reflexes which made me a very good race car driver a few years ago. I love speed, I love adventure, I love nature, I have almost always been self-employed because of the freedom of life path that gives me, so I have ended up a very inquisitive loner mostly I find it difficult to make friends I don’t tolerate fools and my IQ when up many notches after 1989.

The annoying thing about that is I know I still have a huge amount to learn about everything, so really I should be the one asking you questions not the other way around, LOL.

• Like 13

Well Blue, i like your piece about feeling one with nature, difficulty of making friends but not feeling alone.

I have the same issues you have only with me it came up after 1995.

Could you tell me on what subject you have managed to advise or help others?

Where your knowledge outweighed the knowledge of others?

We all have a lot to learn, that never ends. It is using that what we know to guide others what will make it fruitful.

• Like 3

im finishing your book now Blue ET, and need to condense my q's

im focusing at present on the mirror image effect on the ventilation board of the Jag, i have some ideas about that, dealing with phased reality

questions, questions,questions will be forthcoming shortly

• Like 1

Good question Neo,

I do get many letters (mostly hand written surprisingly in these times) and emails from readers of my book or web site, most suggesting how just reading through my off planet adventure has helped them to understand their own experiences. If it was a similar experience it gives them courage to talk to others about it because they can carry my book or similar books around with them to suggest they are not the only ones having these experiences.

I get questions often from these readers wanting clarification on certain points of my experience, when or if this seems to fit with their experience they then gain greater understand of what it is they have just experienced or perhaps why they experienced it.

The relating of white power of gold to dimensional travel and possibly time travel has had many writers thanking me as their research was heading that way by my actual experience of taking and using it has allowed them to advance their thinking on these subjects

Bringing any of the subjects raised in my book out in the open has certainly raised awareness of what is going on in the big wide world. David Griffin’s exposé on the ‘black goo’ as relating to the BEZERK thread has opened up all kinds of worm cans, such as the mass scientist’s deaths at Marconi etc. Allowing other researchers to dig deeper into these events and start to get real answers to questions that have sat around for decades with only a question mark beside them.  

The darker side was to help reveal the mind parasites we live with on planet earth, Archons as they might be known, I have read very few books on ET abduction, or as in my case ET recovery, that have talked about these parasites, and as they are responsible for many of our woes I think they do need to be exposed for what they are. Knowing about them is half the cure. Many readers have written in to me thanking me for that.        

• Like 11

hey alec 

i want to ask you about if you have any info about earth as a chakra? as it is blue and blue is decoded as a trust chakra in various articles i have read 

and i find the blue beings very trustworthy but thats a personal matter'

but i think it has to do with our air the blue thing but thats another conversation and even so' mars is red and the rest of the planets 

did you have any info about such things in your visit to haven? 

and also the all around view you had when left the body i wonder if the earth can also see that way but like if our stomach don't function well

it will affect how the brain interact interpret and view other realms for lack of a better word so when we as humans heal ourselves we heal earth

but i also think thats another matter 

• Like 4

difficult questions P's, looking at earth when I'm out of body I see a Kaleidoscope of colour, which I have never seen from any other planet, i have never been looking at it thinking of chakras, so I cannot say any one colour is more dominant than the others. Mars is interesting, even though you can find much literature about mars being a dead planet when you get close up it is not, but it reeks of death that is for sure. I feel very sad when I study mars. I think once I might have lived there, I feel connected, more connect to mars than to earth, but earth is my new home now and it does grow on you.

Earth is exciting, it has its own life, it welcomes you, embraces you, it excites me and always has, but mars is another matter, I can never go back home, there is something very sad there and for me it is best to forget and move on.

I think Earth is a healer planet, and it is a friend to all life, but instead of us humans embracing that energy and life many seem to want to destroy it. I am confused about the relationship with earth and humans? I need to stay longer and study it more carefully perhaps I am missing something?     

• Like 11

thanks for answering with such nobility 

and i think i too came here for healing and i still got work to do but i do find eating healthy diets isn't enough but also what i do

my illness has taught me something here and i just want to say excuse me write that your book has make a jolt in my awareness' enough to make big changes in my life

sometimes words are not just words (not exactly sure what that meant:-)

but one think i have noticed the crown chakra that are shown in many spiritual pictures is a bright light just as the sun 

maybe i am totally off target or maybe that is the way or solar system is in its natural habitats

but these times are surely exciting ! just as you wrote in the book and that struck a lightning in my brain and i thank you for that 

i shall not delve into too much of the personal matters but i want to say that is my function here in our little city 

where almost everyone knows each other 

i sometimes do unconditional medium "work" for family's so sometimes i do enter such things so sometimes i am not sure where my limits are about what to say or write 'and neither sure about how the messages could be taken but these times you never know 

• Like 5

hi Blue

I'v been watching a video you did a while back and my computer came under attack from someone trying to hack in to it (I have a prog that detects all intrusions and blocks them then informs me, it also gives me their IP address)

my logs showed that there where over 200 attempts in 10 mins.They could not get into my computer so they shut down my internet router they obviously did'nt want me to hear what you had to say on your experiences.

This is not the first time this has happened, a couple of weeks ago I was watching a video of Dean Warwick's last conference he was giving a talk at. I spoke to Dean a week before this conference and he urged me to attend.

He said he was going to reveal some inside information on who was responsible for the killing of JFK and his brother and a lot more besides. At the conference just before he was due to go on stage he complained that he felt 

a cold electric shock on the side of his head, as he got on stage he dropped to the floor and shortly after died. I was watching the video to see who was in the audience when my computer came under attack by hackers.

I looked at the logs and found over 400 attempts ( by the same IP address) it took me three days to get back on line.

It looks like you will always be watched and anyone who is interested in your experiences will also be checked out. Oh yes i'm going back to check them videos out, lets see what happens

• Like 11

Obvious to be careful of who is setting up those sites that run video clips, there appears to be more and more devious people doing it these days Bolly.  

• Like 4

Your right Blue, what better way of tracking people who are interested in your experience than putting up video clips then hack their computers to check them out or whatever they do.

If you are going to look at any of these sites just make sure your internet security is up to date with  good security software, even if you have they will try and bypass it

• Like 3

Hi Blue

Finally got around to reading your book although I did read your original Nexus article.

Some experience you had that not a lot on this planet have had and remembered.

One thing that did intrigue me was how they found out so quickly that you had been off world and with who.

Do you know how they did it?

• Like 4

Hi Blue

Finally got around to reading your book although I did read your original Nexus article.

Some experience you had that not a lot on this planet have had and remembered.

One thing that did intrigue me was how they found out so quickly that you had been off world and with who.

Do you know how they did it?

It would be fair to say I don't know, but I have a few ideas. 

A: Everyone is logged in and logged out of planet earth, in other words we are all tagged. It might well be impossible to get out into space, or to another dimension without ringing a bell.

B: Possibly ETs have a pecking order and spy on each other so they each know what the others are up to, if one group are in league with some earth governments or leader groups then the pick up of an earthling would be advised, even if it's by a group not in league with earth leaders.

C: My car was taken as well, and it did not travel so well, there were parts of it that did not function so well when it was reassembled back on earth. I think it was never intended to be returned, as my Blue friends were sure I would not wish to return to earth once I was uplifted. So reassembling the car after the fact was not such a high priority. However since I did wish to return they had to ad-lib the car rebuild and did not do such a hot job on it, so when I sold it a few weeks later the new owner might have reported some odd things going wrong with it and through channels these strange malfunctions eventually got reported to certain government agencies both here and overseas. Hence I was visited by agents who wished to interrogate me. Or some such thing like that.       

• Like 13

Blue -- when you returned, were you able to feel and know others that have had interactions with any ET groups good or bad?   In addition could you now sense the 'bad' or 'wrongness' within certain individuals at a glance, knowing that they were part of the forces meant to keep you contained --  (I'm hoping that you can give us an answer without causing you any problems, or drawing you out more than you'd like)   Thanks

• Like 2

Blue -- when you returned, were you able to feel and know others that have had interactions with any ET groups good or bad?   In addition could you now sense the 'bad' or 'wrongness' within certain individuals at a glance, knowing that they were part of the forces meant to keep you contained --  (I'm hoping that you can give us an answer without causing you any problems, or drawing you out more than you'd like)   Thanks

I think most of us have 'had' an ability to 'know' when something is not quite what it looks or pretends to be. Most though have had that ability washed out of us in places like school, university or even work, you are made to conform. So I don't think the experience gave me anything new in that aspect but maybe enhanced it a little.

Slightly off subject

I've always been very picky about who I call a friend, so much so I don't really have any friends LOL :(

I don't know what I'm looking for in a friend, I am fairly self contained and independent so don't need help in the usual way to get by. Most people bore the shit out of me, because even if they might like conspiracy subjects or a sport or such like they, I find they are devoid of any other interests in any depth.

I guess I'm a multi-tasker when it comes to interests, I have certainly come to earth to have an adventure, included in those desires are exploring the Amazon Jungles, Sailing the high seas, racing fast cars, flying vintage aircraft, writing a novel, and of course the odd journey into other dimensions. Not to mention things forced upon me, like being hunted and interrogated by covert agents to the point of having my life threatened, then locked up in jail.

Other part of my adventure was, having a life as a husband and father, which now seems so far distant I can't remember what that was like!  

Also if I can use this space to address another aspect of Bollywasher's question:

About the car and my return to earth.

The car was reconstructed with certain components wired up in what only can be described as mirror images.

Now here's  the lowdown on that. I never made a big thing about this in the book although if you read it carefully you will find a passing reference to it. Have you ever tried to trim your hair in a mirror, or do any complex job with only a mirror in front of you to see what you are doing?  

If you have you will know it's a hell of a job to do it right first time up. You hold the scissors on the wrong angles if you are trimming hair for example, well when I first landed back here everything I did was like looking through a mirror. It was most frustrating and almost impossible to live with for a short time. That's when I thought I was going crazy :-[ 

It was almost a relief when I found out the car was suffering similar problems.  

• Like 12

thanks Blue,

I hate to think I may be tagged somehow, it could get you paranoid looking over your shoulder all the time.

If I was taken like you Blue I would not let them pimp my ride lol

• Like 3

Hey blue quick question that I though of the other day...

Are there any ties of the blues and many of the Indian gods and deities, as many are depicted as being of blue color? As many seem to be depicted as blue in color.

• Like 6

Hey blue quick question that I though of the other day...

Are there any ties of the blues and many of the Indian gods and deities, as many are depicted as being of blue color? As many seem to be depicted as blue in color.

For sure in South America they are known so I'd say a fair chance the same applies for North America, as they were also known in the middle east, as blue gods or deities, but please note the blue skin covering is not real skin, but a protective bio-suit which can be removed if need be!

• Like 7

i researched a bit egyptian history very interesting ' and it is mentioned that the pyramids were aligned perfectly to three kings constellation (orion)

some time('s) so are they part of the zeta reticuli star cluster ? 

• Like 2

i researched a bit egyptian history very interesting ' and it is mentioned that the pyramids were aligned perfectly to three kings constellation (orion)

some time('s) so are they part of the zeta reticuli star cluster ? 

alignment dates to something like 12,000 years ago (I think) I have no actual knowledge of their connection to any star system apart from earth type researchers which are only guessing. The only thing I was told personally by off-worlders about the pyramids is that they contain our destiny when we learn how to read them and or use them. But I also (think) the pyramids have been decommissioned before our time, and vital mechanical devices removed as has been done on all sacred sites around the globe.    

• Like 10

how did the gold used as a energy source to the body affect the sense's mobility overall function 

i know we are all different maybe you can tell us here in this web how it is if you don't mind me asking 

• Like 1

how did the gold used as a energy source to the body affect the sense's mobility overall function 

i know we are all different maybe you can tell us here in this web how it is if you don't mind me asking 

I'll get this sorry P's just had a busy few days!

post-9-0-34963500-1416258218_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

finally P's I get a chance to answer your question, sorry for the long wait.

I have to admit I'm not a scientist or geneticist, nor do I know much about biology P's so I can only tell you how I felt while on a diet of crystallized minerals and vitamins.

I'm not even sure my bodily metabolism was the same as back on earth, so maybe none of this is relevant to humans?

My hosts diet was more like you might expect a walking plant might ingest. In fact I tend to think they were some strange mix halfway between animal and vegetable. It is most likely plants on earth interact using a huge underground matrix of interconnected pathways built in part by their own root systems but also in conjunction with earths crystallized energy grid similar to lay lines or dragon lines. I also suspect all plants are telepathic as most animals are. It is only human kind that appears to have had this function de-tuned, or unlearned.

So when you partake of this elixir of gold your superconductor network switches on but like in supercharged form! You feel invincible, as we all are in the spirit form. You really feel alive and soon realize that down here on earth we feel half dead, rather than alive. I was hard for me to re-a-simulate back into standard form. I had withdrawal symptoms I can assure you.

But for a short time some of the gifts stayed with me. An ability to read minds or feel evil intent in people was one such gift. The Havenites, often referred to reading intent, rather than reading minds. There is a subtle difference.  I could not lie to them as they could read deceit rather than the outright lie.

I still feel the price of gold on this planet is being manipulated to hold it down, to allow those that use it for reasons other than money, to buy it at a reduced price. Also I'm sure the total amount of gold which has been declared as having be mined on the earth for the last few thousand years is vastly less than actually has been mined. You have to wonder where did it go then? I'm sure it has been consumed, but not in making jewelry if you get my drift?

I hope these stumbling answers help you P's

• Like 7