The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Blue ET

Do you think you have had an ET experience?

From Blue ET to the rest here at Chani:

I would like to ask a question of fellow members of CHANI

Everyone has been hearing about my experience with ETs but I have a very strong feeling there are more than a few experiences of ETs on this site apart from myself, I would like to ask if any would be willing to give us  a brief synopsis of their own experiences, or even if they just say yes I do think I have had an experience if you don’t feel like going into details that’s fine.

It could be very interesting to see how many come up with a positive answer.

edit to add:

What started me thinking about this was a member contacted me not so long ago from my own personal web site, that person is also a member here, when they told me about their own experiences I was amazed, they have a personal story to tell which is just as interesting as my own and I wanted to encourage them and other to spill the beans to Chani members, remembering this web site has far more amenable members than most other such sites on the internet.

• Like 4

I have seen two UFO,s close up , the first on was when I lived in town for a short period, in 2010, I was sitting on my front veranda..enjoying the evening when something caught my eye behind the street lamp across the road.. it was long thin lights moving to the side, ay first I thought it was someone with a few lights shining up to the skys and the clouds where holding the light, but then I realised that the lights were staying the same, If it were lights been shone from the ground , it would have taken the form of the clouds in length at least. The more I watched it the more I realised that is was not coming from the ground and that it was actually suspended in the air and the lights were not just moving to the right, they were most likely going around in a circle and I couldn't see the other side of the whatever it was. I jumped in the car (duh) to chase it , because that's what you do..right. By the time I got across the road it was no longer visible.

The other incident was in 2011 on the farm where I live now...I went out to the back to once again enjoy the night air and lo and behold, right in front of me( about 50 metres away) was a big shiny bright white thing suspended in mid air to the left of the dairy..it was possibly the size of a mini bus..I looked at it for about two or three minutes and thought "oh look, a UFO, right here in the back yard" and then I went back inside to watch telly....nek minit...I thought WTF and went racing back out to the back door and of course there was nothing to see anymore. No drugs or alcohol were abused in the creation of these events.

I have seen other strange things.A Flash of bright white light that took up the entire night horizon, A weird Dome inside a dome explosion at night.

• Like 5

well i don't know if this is real or not. it is a form of a dream, one night i went to sleep early or late after i am finished searching the net, I am always on the nets surfing thru my regular sites looking for what not ?? ??? then I go to sleep and after few hours, I had a dream of sexual nature, I was with two beautiful women, then I don't know what happened during that time, afterwere I woke up and standing over the  two womens  ,naked ;D  i might ask, sleeping soundly, than I just woke up in real life , I still remembered that dream ever now and next dream was real werid , after I go to bed and after few hours past , I woke up , and see two gray-like figures , I got, up and  violently resisted against  the two grays and i don't know what happened next, they might mind wiped my memroy of that event and yet i still remebered it vividly afterwere I don't have any more dreams, maybe they might had put a implant inside my head to prevent me from dreaming or having OBE during my sleeping hours. even now I still not having dreams not like last few years ago. of couse I had no proof, and yet by not having any dream could a proof of that strange event. :angry: one thing i notice about my dreams is that I don't remembered them immediaty, only this last few dream l remembered them, if they coming back to mindwiped it again, my answer to that. "F**K You whoever you are, You don't had my permission to invade my Mind and dreams " 

I never tell anyone about this dreams except in this Forum and the first time also. and you might say when this happened, I don't remebered what years it is, might be between the years 2000 to 2004 and I am here somewhere in the USA at that time. 

I wonder did any of you people heard the term "MilAbs"

• Like 5

I had one of those kinda dreams...I was on board an alien ship and the greys actually showed me how the craft worked..it all made perfect sense then, but when I woke up all I could remember was that it had something to do with an outer wall and an inner wall, spinning and something to do with magnetics. And that's as about scientific as I will ever get..lol

• Like 4

I had two similar experiences but not the sexual kind lol

one night after coming hime from a party must hav been around two in the morning I showered got into bed after a few minutes I lightly dozed off under the blanket all of a sudden I could feel something at my feet it felt adult something was on the bed with me then my whole body just froze when I opend my eyes I saw this creature ontop of me it had big lizard like red eyes a humanlike head with a scalley forehead I tried to fight thus thing off me but couldnt move then something strange happend my cat came running into the room and attacked this creature it released me and jumped onto my winDow it LOOKED at me with a smurk and I grabbed the nearest object and struck it in its face AND it ran off I couldnt sleep the rest of the morning well I eventually fell asleep after waking up with a massive hangover I remembered my strange dream that's when I realised it could not hav been one because I found my shoe brush laying in my yard just outside my Window that's when I started searching the net for answers at first I thought it was a succubus but this had nothing to do with sex and descriptions didn't match its only when I read a post on chani years later about diffrent alien races did I realise THAT I had encounter with a Reptilian this happend 10 years ago before I even knew Reptilian or Draco existed and I was religious at the Time this experience changed my mind

• Like 4

second experience one night after reading up on channeling I thought hell these people are crazy so I thought id give it s try it eas just after 9 that eve I layed dOwn closed my eyes did some breathing exercises I imagined I was in space and focused all my energy on one specific part of the universe where all these channelers claim they get their contact from I called out and asked that if anyone wass out their to please contact me almost like a seance after a few minutes or so I thought I felt myself. levitating when I looked around I was floating in space but moving at a unimaginable speed through somesort of wormhole something was pulling me towards it then suddenly I slowed down and I was just passing the moon when I saw the same reptilian creature this one. was the size of a human it had the red rubylike eyes its skin was a combination of darkgreenyellow almost tint like it looked at me and pointed in the direction that I came from I had I got a shockvi was never do scared in my life thats when I woke up and it was 10 o'clock the next morning still remember that day was the first tym I was late for Work. anyway this is a link to the creatures I saw both looked much or less the same the 1st one was just smaller in stature

http://global-4-lvs-hopper.opera-mini.net/ha04-05-03/31467/0/-1/formerwhitehat.files.wordpress.com/732234700/reptoid-270x270.jpg

• Like 2

Only a couple of sightings, both about 35 years ago.  Another recent one but unconfirmable. My wife and I both watched a very fast moving quiet object.

• Like 1

A few weeks before I was born my father was sitting late into the night on the flat rooftop of the city block they lived in and he saw a cigar shaped object slowly move into his line of vision (from behind the wall of another building)  It was hovering very close to the rooftops of the other city buildings.  He said that It zigzagged over the city.  At first he thought it was an aeroplane and was greatly concerned that it would crash into a church steeple not far from the apartment. He ran to another part of the roof where he saw that the object was enormous and would have covered a football stadium.  He said that it silently flew over the rooftops of the other apartments and buildings as it moved away.  This was in South America.

When I was five my mother was washing the dishes very late into the night and when she went out to throw some washing water into the garden, she saw an object hover above our backyard and directly infront of our back door.  When I questioned her years later she said it looked like Sydney Centrepoint Tower and that it had a base with many flashing and brilliant colours.  This was in the Sydney Metropolitan area.

When I was in my twenties I woke up one morning remembering that I had been on a ship with a Grey next to me showing me the stars outside the ship windows.  He had his arm around my shoulder like an old friend.  He said that we were 'starhopping'  and showed me how they travel from star to star and I remember saying "WOW"  I thought afterward that I never say 'wow' because I was in my twenties and you just don't say 'wow'!!  So I wonder whether I was much younger perhaps and the dream was a recall?  This was in the Northern Beaches of NSW.

When I was pregnant, early in my first trimester, I woke up one night at around eleven.  I saw a black triangular craft fly silently over my backyard.  I immediately felt trepidation, fear and a strong idea that I wasn't supposed to see it.  I called a friend because I was in sheer terror, but when I picked up the telephone the line was busy with something else that sounded like metallic voices, static and other sounds like radio static and that radio whistle/fax whistle/dial up modem sounds ... you know what I'm getting at.  I slammed the phone down and picked it up again and the line was still open with these voices and sounds.  I turned the beside lamp on but it was dimming, flickering on and off.  I was emotionally completely out of control and was alone. I tried the phone again and I finally got a clear line and I called my friend.  I couldn't speak coherently because I was so afraid and he calmed me down and told me to explain it very slowly.  As I did I began to recall the other moments regarding the triangular craft.  As I was speaking to him I was also seeing the craft from beneath it, and then at the same moment I was seeing three Greys looking into my face with a bright light behind their heads All these visions were happening at the same time as I was speaking with my friend.  It was as if what happened was flooding my mind with the bits of data that I was 'not supposed to see'.  I don't know if I ruined anything for them lol.  Anyway, after this it took me a very long time (years) to forget the terror.  I have to add that within a couple of weeks there were growls of very large animals that came and went from my backyard at night.  My little dog became ferocious one night when what sounded like the growl of a lion (or something similarly large) came from the other side of the fence (I lived in a normal street with normal gardens and fences).  I moved out as soon as I could and with friends for the rest of my pregnancy.  This was in the Northern Beaches of NSW.

• Like 4

I believe there is possibility in this experience that it can be created by my own mind because I really was under full on stress then...but then again, wouldn't hurt at least to jot down about it, I felt.

It was around 1996 or so. Probably October.

About 2:00 am, when I was reading in bed, decided to turn the lights off to go to sleep. But the curtain was left open slightly, and light from city lights outside was shining in.

In the dark room, suddenly beings appeared and my bed was surrounded by these 4 or more hooded-cloaked gray-like creatures.

From the height of the bed, their height must have been like 1.3m. Tall child like? Not of expected adult's height anyway.

They had this strange red hue around them, like glowing with red light.

I went into fits of fear...I had never experienced anything like that level of fear in my life!!

Still in bed. I had dragged up the hem of quilt up to cover up my face (how silly it is...yes I know it will give no protection for anything but I just had to do something...) and head out of fear, after realising those beings are appearing into the room 1~2 at a time, on right hand side of the view of the room.

As more are coming inside of the room, I glanced in that short chance before I covered up my sight totally, saw they were coming towards my bed.

Then I felt this point of heat on fore head.

It moves down very slowly, drawing 1 straight line followed by mechanical precision.

I tried to avoid it and moved my body to look away from the heat.

THIS HEAT FOLLOWED MY BODY MOVEMENT and that feeling freaked me out.

It was like laser beam being locked onto me.

Then I passed out....I think...

>>After regaining consciousness, I checked on the clock and I found out that I lost about 1 hour or so.

I don't have memory of how I lost memory after that-- passed out of fear?

The beings were half transparent in look, and their movements were not of Earthlings, and it's like 2D and 3D images over-layered as some holographic images, or seeping through from another dimension? Anyway, really weird. That was another reason why I got this raw fear in me. 

It was out of our "normal reality".

And this is NOT from hypnosis session.

I experienced it and I remembered it this way.

------------------------- 

I got marked by weird indentation on skin, appeared over night. Sized about 10mm x 2mm area.

May be 2~3 years ago? It wasn't that long ago when this happened, as I recall where I was living then...(Kilburn SA)

The mark kind of look like a triangle being sandwiched between 2 bars...??

The 2 bars are highly noticeable compared to the middle indentation, rising higher than surrounding skin.

..Looks like someone pinched me really hard and damaging the stretch, creating skin left protruding.

If I did it to myself, the area would be left red and shockingly sore when I woke up.

But it wasn't like that.

Slightly sore by pressing on top, I found. I poked it around because I thought of implants straight away, thinking may be I can detect odd touch under the skin.

Well, I couldn't.

But not sore like I'd expected by the raised marking, I really was baffled.

The thing is, it wasn't dream this time.

Because the marking is still visible on me.

If pinching was that hard to cause the scar to be present after 3 years, then you'd expect the pinch was full on and painful ones, yeah?

Again, it really wasn't noticeably sore when I woke up.

No reddish area anywhere near that.

It's on upper left arm, facing inward.

• Like 4

The beings were half transparent in look, and their movements were not of Earthlings, and it's like 2D and 3D images over-layered as some holographic images, or seeping through from another dimension? Anyway, really weird. That was another reason why I got this raw fear in me. 

It was out of our "normal reality".

Hi

It's interesting that you mentioned this because I often wonder how de-sensitized we have become to seeing things of this nature. Even though you were frightened, your mind was able to understand things such as their movements, and their appearance.

Thanks to the CGI and other fabulous screen technology, we have become accustomed to seeing the strange regularly through movies and software.  So much so that when the real thing happens, as it did for you, you were able to handle the strangeness of the experience far better than if you were someone experiencing it in an earlier century.  The mind can handle it better if it has already seen it, and since our species lives in a technologically advanced state (compared to the human past) the experiences with the ETs will be less confronting.  I just wish I had a tricorder.

When I read other people's experiences I wonder about how it felt for them to see a lifeform they've never seen before.  I then wonder how does it feel to see that lifeform move in a manner that you've never seen before.  This is probably where 'horror'  comes into play because it strikes that chord within you that what you are seeing is not of this world, not normal, not from Earth.  

Your reaction to cover your sight reminded me of my first reaction to draw a circle around me for protection when I saw that black triangular craft over my backyard.  At the time, I didn't know it was a standard 'occult' practice to draw protection circles.  It was an automatic reaction, much like your action to cover your sight was an automatic reaction.

We laugh and say it's silly now, but at the time it was the right thing to do, or the only thing to do, or perhaps, it was the most primal thing to do ...

anyway my ideas are running away with me.  Thanks for sharing  :)

• Like 3

@Blue 

I have recounted one of a few experiences that I've had, (http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/5672-on-meeting-a-white-draco/) but I don't think that it was well received. Not exactly goodness and light, but falls more into the 'Milabs' camp. Although I will say that I understand it better after my time here at Chani.

• Like 2

Even though I am addressing this answer to rabej I would wish all readers to take it to heart.

This was never intended to be a judgement panel, sure it can be a discussion panel, but I want all that publish on this thread to feel confident that their personal experiences will not be ridiculed by anyone.

What I and many others have discovered about the abduction or interaction phenomena is that it’s mostly a personal thing. It might be wide spread but many stories told are so totally different from the others you have to consider this comes under the cover of high strangeness .

There is no one way to understand what is happening here, it cannot be analysed using mainstream thinking (even though many try to) These interactions between others that might reside completely outside our own understood reality cannot be analysed using normal methods.

So there are no experts here this subject stands alone and cannot be analysed because I don’t think anyone living full time on earth truly understands what is really going on here. Each experiencer has a small chapter in a very large book, myself included, so, as I said, there are no experts which is why I suggested to Aco the other day I don’t really want to be listed on his ask an expert board or panel as an expert on abduction, for all the above reasons.

So please Chani members don’t be afraid to post your personal experiences here, it will be a chance for us to study the phenomena “in house” as it were, our own private or not so private collection of experiences. Good or bad they may be let’s hear about them so we can better understand them.

• Like 3

how does it feel ,Blue now you know you are not alone in having that kind of experience. And lifted a heavy weight off your shoulders and i thinked that are more people out there, I think they are trying to gather more courage to speak up, let them decide to speak or not.

Yeah I had to think 3 times before posting my own experience...not that I was afraid of being judged in any way, since this is in CHANI, but because the experiences are SO PRIVATE and close to heart.

I still might consider wiping out what I have written in.

So while it's there, it's your chance to read it!  :D

• Like 1

Yeah I had to think 3 times before posting my own experience...not that I was afraid of being judged in any way, since this is in CHANI, but because the experiences are SO PRIVATE and close to heart.

I still might consider wiping out what I have written in.

So while it's there, it's your chance to read it!  :D

To quote unity in part below:

In the dark room, suddenly beings appeared and my bed was surrounded by these 4 or more hooded-cloaked gray-like creatures.From the height of the bed, their height must have been like 1.3m. Tall child like?Not of expected adult's height anyway

end quote

I believe what you saw unity 100%, my partner saw exactly such a being, singular, at her bed side about 10 years ago, LOL just after I moved in with her! Described it just as you have done, she swears it just glided into the room leaned over her and smiled, she also swears she was fully awake but could not move to wake me. Overall she suggests it did not feel negative but sure was a little frightening, she had never had an experience like that before and blames me of course!  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

how does it feel ,Blue now you know you are not alone in having that kind of experience. And lifted a heavy weight off your shoulders and i thinked that are more people out there, I think they are trying to gather more courage to speak up, let them decide to speak or not.

IMN, I guess I always knew I would be surrounded by other experiences especially here on a site like Chani.

I know many are hesitant to tell their personal stories, I don’t blame them, because it’s such a bazaar subject still little understood by anyone.  But I hope to build a bonding within our group here, an understanding of kinship and friendly understanding of these sometimes dramatic events that can change a person’s life path overnight. To give confidence of friendly ears with no derision.That’s all I hope to achieve.  

edit to add, good greif there is an aspect of my own experience I’m too scared to declare publically for fear of derision so who am I to expect others to do what I can’t. Now I bet that opens up a can or worms, or in Nex Ed's case a can of spiders :P    

• Like 1

I'm very reticent about talking about this with anyone as I made the mistake of mentioning it to a few locals and have acquired the new social role of The Crazy Man.

In January this year, from memory on the 14th, I had the following experience.

A local woman's uncle had died, and I'd told the woman I would try to get to the funeral, which was early in the morning but probably not as I was still affected by the thousands of EQs we've had here, ill health, etc etc.

In the evening of what I thought was Friday I met her and apologised.

"Oh no, the funeral is tomorrow."

What!  

But objectively I had been under a lot of stress so after asking a  couple of locals if this was indeed Thursday, and firmly establishing that it was I made my plans for the next day.

Which was Friday.

Next morning, stepping out of my caravan I found ... the Saturday street market in progress.

!!!!!!! WTF.

The caravan is an oven in summer and I can't sleep much past the early hours after dawn, Besides I need to get up at about that time because my bladder isn't what it used to be (I'm over 60).

But no one would really notice if I was missing as I keep pretty much to myself, and the cat is quite capable of fending for himself for a day or two.

I've Deep Meditated since the 1970's so did a combination of that, and a Q and A written technique (based on dowsing) I've worked out to find out what happened.

The A I got was I'd been taken away for a break and a conversation.

What my mission was/is about, why I'm still here,what may happen etc.

The woman that I Saw/See looks very human and is, but is not the same as the Nordic ETs Blue describes.

The specific constellation name was given and I Saw a series of images of the planet where I'd been taken, which checked out with an internet search afterwards.

Talking about this with one of the few open minded locals (she's actually from Oz) I/we had a series of synchronicities involving Green healing light (I've taken a lot of damage being here) and dolphins which made things clearer.

I've always had an affinity for the sea and dolphins.

Prior to that I've had very little to do with UFOlogy,as I'm HFA and get very focussed on what I'm doing.

Mission has been very time and energy counsuming.

However I'm a voracious and sceptical reader going way back so had a framework  to think on.

In my personal life I have no remembered events in my early life except for one period when I wrote and illustrated a book about my father and myself rescuing an owl from a tree at night.

This was about age 12- a very pivotal time for a number of reasons.

The book was "stolen" at a national children's art exhibition.

My father-who died about three years ago -was NZ Army in WW2 , seconded to the Airforce post WW2, in Signals and claimed he was a spy in personal conversations, a claim dismissed as being gaga by other family members.

However.There's a family history history involving the military going back many generations-his grandfather was in the (British) Household Cavalry at a time when it was restricted to aristocrats and there's a blurriness over some family history.

He also wrote a book for his grandchildren of his WW2 experiences which glossed over some of the things he told me (combat experience for instance, which wasn't mentioned in the book).

Anyway , the first actual experience I had of seeing a UFO was one evening in Sydney- a stationary silver disc seen at sunset (might even have been a weather balloon?).

The next two however came after I'd been PMing Blue ET who had advised me to watch out for orange orbs.

On the Blue Moon evening here (July I think ) I heard three massive booms over the harbour, went out, saw some sparkly fireworks to the east, ( not advertised as such displays usually are)then looking south saw two small deep orange lights travelling in a wavering path over the harbour, for a few seconds.Oh.

The massive booms were registered near the local airport,miles away, by someone who felt the earth tremble, but were not mentioned in the media.

Personally .. well, I think I've had one close friend in my life (he went "insane", but had extraordinary abilities before that, which I didn't really understand), now live alone with Da Kat and have always been Different .. and definitely registered as such.

Except by animals and children.And the Chanites I've talked to.

• Like 5

When I was 6 I wrote a story for school about the "shadow Man" that was in my house...if it wasn't for the book which my mother has kept all these years , I would have forgotten. It has always creeped me out and it wasn't till yesterday or the day before when someone on another site started a thread about The Shadow People " that my heart jumped and I remembered the story.

I also had a waking experience with a gnome when I was about 7 or 8..ish . I remember so very little of both experiences that it almost seems like it was just a flash of something that happened momentarily.

• Like 1

One of the few memories I have from my not so long ago childhood was a recurring dream where I was running from a creature, he was hooded but I could tell it wasn't human. I was always in a smooth walled hallway and there was never a turn I just kept running for what seemed like miles, and the feeling of terror I had as every time I finally reached the end of the hallway it just led to a large window that I fell through and everything was black around me and then I saw a light and woke up. My mom still bring it up till this day when I see her. Saying she would come running as I woke up screaming and I just kept saying I had to get away...

• Like 2

In the late eighties I had a strange experience in Richardson, Tx., a suburb north of Dallas. Was leaving my girlfriends house at about 4am and got four blocks away when a flash of light from the alley got my attention, (she lived in an upscale housing tract situated in a wooded glen complete with running brooks) the alley was a wooded brook. From about 30 yards away, I saw a man with a pen light standing next to a small van, funny thing was he was dressed in all black complete with wrap around dark sunglasses. Figuring that he was just a thief was gonna let it go but something told me to see what was happening. I circled back with the lights and engine off and coasted into a position where I could observe. It wasn't just one man but four, and they were all dressed the same, a flat black jumpsuit, a starched black cap and wrap-around dark sunglasses each with a pen light. They reminded me of a unit--two were lookouts, one was working and the other supervising. From the back of the small van, a hose snaked across and disappeared into the ground as if they were cleaning out the sewer, and they were quiet, (hand signals only). It was surreal because it was dead calm, no noise whatsoever not even insects and nothing was moving --people or other wise, except them. The spell was broken when I pushed my consciousness there, to 'see' (as defined by C. Casteneda) and discern what I could about them. All four of them turned in unison and stared in my direction and appeared to sneer! And then the mental war began, I barely got my astral sight back-- when they were on me, I could feel their eyes and minds as tendrils poking and prodding me and I could feel that I was gonna lose this tug of war-- when I got an epiphany to use pain to defeat them-- locating the pressure point just below my ear lobe, I pushed as hard as I could creating as much pain as I could and this broke their hold on me. I don't know if they were ET's or hybrids or Milabs but they were definitely weird. A couple of years later I read about ET 'genetic-material' that must be retrieved from the sewers lest it combine with something really nasty. 

• Like 5

For years, I would, on and off, have that experience when I was falling asleep (particularly when very sleepy) of something pressing me into my bed.  The pressure could be on my shoulders, legs, arms, hips, head, chest-- it differed. I know that the "experts" say that this is "sleep paralysis" but I don't think so. I would try struggle against it and the only way out of it was to get up. But it would keep happening until I finally fell into a deep enough sleep.

About a year ago, this kept happening night after night.  So much that I was dreading trying to fall asleep. One night, I finally decided that I had had enough. I prepared myself mentally before bed to try to stay conscious when this, inevitably, happened again. I laid down to go to sleep and it happened again. I struggled to get up and the force got stronger and stronger the more I fought. Finally, I stopped struggling and gathered my strength, and I suddenly sat up, board-straight, releasing myself from the pressure and yelled out loud, "Stop it! Leave me alone!" I swear I felt like I had pushed whatever across the room and I could tell that it was gone. I have not had that experience since that night. That's why I don't believe the sleep paralysis explanation.

• Like 4

There are some links at the Transition Project that may interest some people here.

And if anyone is serious to start a friendly contact group, my community will help -- just let me know.

The Transition Project

http://forourworld.net/group/the-transition-project

Resource page,

http://forourworld.net/group/the-transition-project/forum/topics/resource-page