The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

How Did You Find CHANI

With all our links being banned from forums like GLP, ATS, LOP and others, I'm just wondering how people found our small forum?

Please share

blessings

Aco

• Like 1

Your forum came up on a search for background on Carlos Munoz Ferrada and the 'cometa-planeta' he predicted.  Enjoyed reading 'me tel u now' so signed up just now to find out what's going on here.

• Like 2

I *think* found it a couple of years ago reviewing details from the CHANI info I had read when it was finally outed.. I think...  

The reminder came last year on EarthFIles when she mentioned the CP in connection with the Co-Evolution interviews she did with Alec.  

The clincher for joining and reading the forum, tho, was when Thatcher stroked out. That set my alarms off for a full review, and I was pleasantly surprised to see this is Alec's prime hangout as well.  

Glad to be here!

• Like 3

I too found a link on GLP quite a while back, either from me tel u or bezerk, discovered a whole host of information here that enlightens and confuses me and haven’t looked back since.

• Like 3

Your forum came up on a search for background on Carlos Munoz Ferrada and the 'cometa-planeta' he predicted.  Enjoyed reading 'me tel u now' so signed up just now to find out what's going on here.

SNAP! That's how I found it!  :lol:

• Like 3

With all our links being banned from forums like GLP, ATS, LOP and others, I'm just wondering how people found our small forum?

Please share

blessings
Aco

Really? I didn't know this. Why is it CHANI has been singled out for such derision?

twas through Nexus mag i think....i was a little bit psychotic at the time...was looking for aco or devon s i recall...decided to stay such nice people here.... :)

• Like 3

Nexus article :-)

Loved the place soon as I found it, read and watched for ages before I said anything.

Love the people and the atmosphere here and all of the various viewpoints that are intelligently discussed, even in disagreement.....I think the Chani information itself is stunningly important and that frustrates me sometimes as I know I haven't fully grasped it all yet, but that's ok. I printed all of the various threads off and it continues to be part of my daily reading

• Like 3

I just follow the smart money where Nex decides is a good place to park so do I, connected through GLP and Aco and Nex, to much stuff here of high interest to me so have to stay. Great bunch of peoples that are so on to it, learning stuff everyday it's like a drug, an information drug. Got to have it!

• Like 3

I was attracted by the smell of a freshly opened  can of sardines.

But seriously I followed the Bezerk and Me Tel U threads.on Gloop and then decided to properly look at Chani..

This is much much nicer place to be and people here actually think (wow!)

• Like 4

I read "me tel u now so u belive me 15 may" on glp and  followed the thread to here. I found a kindred soul in the entity and wanted to know more. This was my first forum membership.

• Like 3

I was verifying an item posted on ATS and came across the Entity. Knowing ATS was holding me back i decided to find another forum.

One that was not as dictatorial, close minded and self centered.

I looked for CHANI, which seemed to be down parttially but the post i could reach was the "Me Tell U" thread.

Started analysing it and came with an explanation or translation for most of it's predictions.

Suddenly i got a reply from the forum and i decided to join.

Now i'm IN (GnarGnarGnar >:D )

• Like 3

Found Chani following the thread that started on Nexus Magazine website. Lurked and read for quite awhile catching up before feeling comfortable enough to post. Unlike other forums, one gets a chance to put in your 'two cents.' Bar none this is the best forum going today. I have nothing but respect and admiration for every member here and am in awe of some of you. You can read your whole life, and still get 'schooled'.

• Like 3

I followed an old time lord who found me squandering on a forum, he showed me things that opened my eyes.

I was shown the land of the rainbows & of ancient hidden knowledge.

I remain here, at  Chani land where knowledge, respect, honour, & love is freely given to all by all.

One would imagine the mere mention of Chani elsewhere on the internet would be as a thorn in the side of TPTW !!!

• Like 6