The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Shining

Predictions

angels,,I'm with you dear. I feel as if we are at a "peak" of some sort and what will result will not be good. Same trouble upsets as well. Hang in there ;)

We can only pray that somehow this 'feeling' is wrong.  It's feeling like a big black void. It has not gone away but feels further away now than it did two days ago.

As I am still learning about whatever this ability is to feel or aquire information from the universe, I realize that I am an empath.  I've often wondered about the way I can somehow detect when there is an underlying feeling or emotion from a person. Also as I look back I can see where I was actually feeling someone elses emotions for no apparent reason.

I feel like Im wired for sound lol....what an odd odd life!!

A light in the darkness, I shine.

October 17th ... Neutron Star Variant arrives in Earth orbit around Sol at 0.232 AU from Earth

This transition will last approx. 4 days.

Earth then passes through tailing debris about Nov. 3rd through 7th.

No problems in October but much astro-trash will fall in November.

z

Link to article here..  http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=785.0;num_replies=51

Ets Warn Cataclysms will Unify Human Consciousness

By Alfred Lambrement Webre, JD, Med

A group of prominent Russian scientists, including Russian cosmonaut Dr. Marina Popovich, PhD, as well as Victoria Popova, Dr. Sc., Ph.D., and Lidia Andrianova Ph.D. have announced a discovery of extraterrestrial communications in pictograms that extraterrestrial intelligence has placed in crop circles and in stone monuments around the world. The group has created a dictionary of over 250 extraterrestrial pictograms for interpreting crop circles and stone monuments such as "Stonehenge and Avebury stone circles in the UK, Machu Picchu, Chavin de Huantar and the Nazca Lines in Peru, the pyramid of Chichen-Itza and the pyramids of the moon and the sun in Mexico and the Moai of Easter Island and others."

Dr. Marina Popovich, PhD, Victoria Popova, Dr. Sc., Ph.D., and Lidia Andrianova Ph.D. write in their co-authored book "Letters of Extraterrestrial Civilizations: The Last Warning", "Extraterrestrial civilizations (ETC) warn: the weakening of Earth's magnetic field has reached a critical value, and threatens the life of mankind. ETC' instructions in crop circles indicate how to escape from global cataclysms which will begin very soon."

There will be an assasination attempt on at "father" figure. I beleive this may be Obama but not certain. 2 shots fired, one to abdomen, one to head area. :'(

Longtime Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi has been killed

http://www.cnn.com/

7/6/11

I was shown people floating in the water at the base of a cliff. Greece was the area given to me. I asked what happened and was shown the same people standing on the cliff as the ocean rose up causing the cliff to collapse. It could be a tsunami but I was just shown water rising, not a huge wave. Watch Greece and the Meditteranean.

I am seeing alot of earthquake swarms in the area of Greece, I can't help but feel we are about to see a larger event there. Typically the visions (like the one above) hit around the 3 month mark, and we are there now. Pray for Greece and Meditteranean area.

Earth Changes Update Lion Beings by James Gilliland

Video message from James Gilliland

He said to be careful if living along the coast.

Volcanos, some undersea

Oct 28th is the apex.

Lot of changes, lot of earth movement, water movements, socio-economic changes.

We have to release the past, sorrows, trauma etc.

We are getting help.

Universal peace will come through hearts and mind of people - never from religion nor governments.

Sun is super-charging the earth, we're also moving to a highly charged area.

Earth's growing, expanding, heating up. All planets are going thru this shift - it's universal.

We are going thru Big Bang 2.

Clif High has spoken of this supercharging of the Earth - the expando earth theory.

Thank you for posting the video. I saw this a couple of days ago and have to agree with what was said.

A few days ago I was shown a new planet, it was beautiful with oranges, golds and reds. I then saw a ball of light coming from behind the sun coming toward this new planet that was so large and visible to all on earth.

I interpret it as being the "new" earth that we are getting near to witnessing. Or could be a new planet that appears suddenly? I'm not sure it was very unusual for me to see something like that.

There will be an assasination attempt on at "father" figure. I beleive this may be Obama but not certain. 2 shots fired, one to abdomen, one to head area. :'(

Longtime Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi has been killed

http://www.cnn.com/

Sadly with this "hit", I heard "there will be more".

7/6/11

I was shown people floating in the water at the base of a cliff. Greece was the area given to me. I asked what happened and was shown the same people standing on the cliff as the ocean rose up causing the cliff to collapse. It could be a tsunami but I was just shown water rising, not a huge wave. Watch Greece and the Meditteranean.

I am seeing alot of earthquake swarms in the area of Greece, I can't help but feel we are about to see a larger event there. Typically the visions (like the one above) hit around the 3 month mark, and we are there now. Pray for Greece and Meditteranean area.

Sadly there was a devastating EQ in Turkey this morning. I bring this forward because I get "earthquake" symptoms. I was up at the exact time for the quake puking. I also did this a few days prior on the other large quake. This time, my symptoms hace not eased and I've been in bed sick all day. Watch for more near Greece and I also predicted after Japan, that we would see 2 MORE devastating quakes before California has one. We've have now seen those two occur so I suspect San Francisco is not far behind.

New york city will be hit by a huge tsunami or hurrican in early November,,2011

flooded with water,,

Hi Marlowe - this prediction has me feeling uneasy. I live in Sydney Australia and I am visiting my twin sister in new Orleans next week for nine days. The whole USA feels unstable... Actually it's probably the planet! May you please further discuss your ideas?

Hi Marlowe - this prediction has me feeling uneasy. I live in Sydney Australia and I am visiting my twin sister in new Orleans next week for nine days. The whole USA feels unstable... Actually it's probably the planet! May you please further discuss your ideas?

This can only happen if the volcanic eruption at the Canary Islands (Hierro isle) causes a landslide towards the west Atlantic.

This landslide will have to be approximately 13M tons  (half the volcanic mountain) to cause a 90 ft. tsunami floating towards North and South America.

A hurricane will not have such a devastating effect because originating from the Gulf it will touch land before NY and will loose strength accordingly.

So all i can say to the East-coasters is, watch the Canary Isles and make sure some stuff is packed just in case.

FWIW...I'm posting this as a record....webbots is predicting Israel will attack Iran between Dec.2 & Dec 8...///////...3 or 4 weeks from now....

I'm not betting on it but felt I should post it ....

Guest BHD

I predict that if more people come in to Team Speak 3, they will see how cool it is, and get to know a lot of the folks on this site much better! - and probably have a good laugh.  ;D:-*

FWIW...I'm posting this as a record....webbots is predicting Israel will attack Iran between Dec.2 & Dec 8...///////...3 or 4 weeks from now....

I'm not betting on it but felt I should post it ....

Webbots sees eveything falling apart between March & May of 2012....no electricity,no gasoline,etc...so if the Chani entity's May 15th date is for 2012,& it looks like that to me, the two correspond regarding time frame.....just saying.

marlowe, I would have to agree. Many of the "disasters" I've seen, have been in fall or spring (hard to tell exactly when). But the weather in the visions/dreams were cool crisp days that left me the impression of those times.

However, it's hard to say if it's fall or spring where I live, in my time, or that time of year in the places I was shown. I've always felt fall or spring my time, we'll see :(

Or like I always say - if you have a cat or dog and the dog is acting strange and the cat has gone missing - you might think about acting strange or going missing yourself...

marlowe, I would have to agree. Many of the "disasters" I've seen, have been in fall or spring (hard to tell exactly when). But the weather in the visions/dreams were cool crisp days that left me the impression of those times.

However, it's hard to say if it's fall or spring where I live, in my time, or that time of year in the places I was shown. I've always felt fall or spring my time, we'll see :(

If Israel attacks Iran in 3 weeks Webbots sees a long,slow slide downward for the next 3 or 4 months until the lights "go out"  so to speak...

here is a short vid of Webster Tarpley explaining what he thinks will happen IF Iran is attacked..

Webster Tarpley WW3 Scenario if Iran is attacked ...

If link fails google Webster Tarpley/WW3/youtube....it's just 6 minutes...

I think we are about to see a BIG earth event. Not sure if it's volanic or earthquake related. I was shown a tropical area, horses jumping across crevices and sliding down mountainsides, then burried in deep mud (liquification?). Also parrots, a pool at a resort style area, several other indicators.

I've also been feeling tension building to an almost unbearable level. I've not had such severe symptoms since the Japan quake.

I feel it will be Mexico, S. America (Brazil came to mind) or Puerto Rico. I think this is going to be  bad. Hopefully I'm wrong on this one  :(

Greetings, Friends!

My prediction is that everything works out fine in the end, even though there really is no end, but that which can end, will end, and then we'll all agree that everything has worked out even beyond the most exhalted intimations of what "fine" can actually imply!

That being said, if it's true then, then it must also be true now, and in fact it must be so always, if true is truly what's true. Nor am I talking about some provisional true, like what you find in the various doctored scriptures being passed off as what's true, but really really true, even beyond the most exhalted intimations of what "true" can actually imply!

So, that being said, what else is there to say? Whatever appears disappears, but Awareness remains the same, OK.

Blessings!

Greetings, Friends!

My prediction is that everything works out fine in the end, even though there really is no end, but that which can end, will end, and then we'll all agree that everything has worked out even beyond the most exhalted intimations of what "fine" can actually imply!

That being said, if it's true then, then it must also be true now, and in fact it must be so always, if true is truly what's true. Nor am I talking about some provisional true, like what you find in the various doctored scriptures being passed off as what's true, but really really true, even beyond the most exhalted intimations of what "true" can actually imply!

So, that being said, what else is there to say? Whatever appears disappears, but Awareness remains the same, OK.

Blessings!

Thank you Bob.  My sentiments exactly.  Everything is perfect. How can it not be?

I think we are about to see a BIG earth event. Not sure if it's volanic or earthquake related. I was shown a tropical area, horses jumping across crevices and sliding down mountainsides, then burried in deep mud (liquification?). Also parrots, a pool at a resort style area, several other indicators.

I've also been feeling tension building to an almost unbearable level. I've not had such severe symptoms since the Japan quake.

I feel it will be Mexico, S. America (Brazil came to mind) or Puerto Rico. I think this is going to be  bad. Hopefully I'm wrong on this one  :(

Tuesday November 22 2011, 18:48:15 UTC 3 hours ago Beni, Bolivia 6.2 533.3

Hopefully this was it and not a precursor to a larger event, but I'm afraid we may see a much larger quake by end of week. Pray I'm wrong.

I'm an earth sensitive, I physically "feel" in my body when these events are coming. Unfortunately the symptoms have not eased after the above quake :'(

(I hope it is alright to post this here Shining. Just let me know if not and I will just put a smiling face instead ;D )

I had a dream I want to share. I think it means something but I dont have a clue what.

Shortly after I started coming here on TCP I was visited by a man and a woman while I was asleep.

They showed two scales to me. Both scales were from 1 to 6. The first scale "measured" 3 and the second scale "measured" 9 (yes 9).

Then the visitors said their goodbyes and were gone again.

I felt very good after I woke up.

Like I said before I dont have a clue what this means, but I really feel it means something and it has kind of been "behind my ear" ever since.

Can maybe any of you connect it to something? 1, 6, 3, 9, 36 ?

All my best

narnug

(I hope it is alright to post this here Shining. Just let me know if not and I will just put a smiling face instead ;D )

I had a dream I want to share. I think it means something but I dont have a clue what.

Shortly after I started coming here on TCP I was visited by a man and a woman while I was asleep.

They showed two scales to me. Both scales were from 1 to 6. The first scale "measured" 3 and the second scale "measured" 9 (yes 9).

Then the visitors said there goodbyes and were gone again.

I felt very good after I woke up.

Like I said before I dont have a clue what this means, but I really feel it means something and it has kind of been "behind my ear" ever since.

Can maybe any of you connect it to something? 1, 6, 3, 9, 36 ?

All my best

narnug

Well  3+9= 12

Twelve is the number of

space and time.

There are 12 months in a year.

Time is measured in two groups of 12 hours

We find the twelve year cycle in Asia.

The twelve Animal-Signs

of the Chinese Zodiac are:

The Rat The Ox The Tiger

The Rabbit The Dragon The Snake

The Horse The Ram The Monkey

The Rooster The Dog The Pig

Twelve people have walked on the moon number 12

Apollo 11 Neil Armstrong

Apollo 11 Buzz Aldrin

Apollo 12 Peter Conrad

Apollo 12 Alan Bean

Apollo 14 Edgar Mitchell

Apollo 14 Alan Shepard

Apollo 15 David Scott

Apollo 15 James Irwin

Apollo 16 John W. Young

Apollo 16 Charles Duke

Apollo 17 Eugene Cernan

Apollo 17 Harrison Schmitt

Twelve is a symbol of cosmic order

he number (12) has proven to be the root of many sources of information derived from the Sumerian culture that we still use today.

(12 hours in a day / night)

(12 inches in a foot)

(12 in a dozen)

(12 tribes of Israel)

(12 Disciples of Jesus)

(12 Greek Olympians)

(12 houses of the Zodiac

Lots more on 12  :)

The number 36

• ATOMIC NUMBER 36 (noun)

Sense 1 atomic number 36

Meaning:

A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; occurs in trace amounts in air

Classified under:

Nouns denoting substances

Synonyms:

atomic number 36; Kr; krypton

Hypernyms ("atomic number 36" is a kind of...):

chemical element; element (any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally) that cannot be separated into simpler substances and that singly or in combination constitute all matter)

argonon; inert gas; noble gas (any of the chemically inert gaseous elements of the helium group in the periodic table)

Holonyms ("atomic number 36" is a substance of...):

air (a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of)