The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

October and The CHANI Entity

Seeing how October is developing, with leadership and Obamacare issues, this could be another hit especially now that people are waking up to Obamacare.

11/4/2008

helo
me ask elders
elders wory
me tel u why elders wory now
me tel u be4 2 thing
me tel u obama secret come soon 1 thing
me tel u also 27 october important 2 thing
time 4 obame secret now here
u lern obama secret soon many u not like obame anymores
elders also wory very much yor october 27
elders cee demise on 27 october of important leaderings
elders cee change on october 27 after leaderings demise
elders cee cern begin wory 27 october
on 27 october yor line time leaderings in dangers
  • Like 8

Yes freecookies I believe it was referenced back then and collected from the transcript which was passed onto Aco when he was with RAND/Rubicon if my memory serves correctly..Seeing all this again definitely seems to fit but I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Is there a good link to a entire html page of the channelling text so it can easily be searched? 

Apologies in advance for my ignorance on how it works currently. 

I know Obama was mentioned in the 3/15/2008 GLP post, 8 months before he was elected the first time. I'm not sure if there is an available reference correlating the original transcriptions to their first GLP post dates. Additionally, since the material has been retained by its R/R owners, it's  likely not even be possible to do that work now.

This wouldn't be the first time much angst has been felt regarding this. :-[

There is also NexEd's compilation post that links to his work on glp.

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/60-recommended-reading-chani-only-extracts-from-the-big-main-thread/

that links to here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1245467/pg1

I'm tempted to reblog all of it so we can have the archive here locally, especially in light of gl00ps current ban-mobile being on the road again.

There I go, thinking like an archive librarian again... :P

• Like 1

the health plan bickering  will continue whilst the 17th deficit deadline passes

10 days after which senators and congressmen will find their salaries revoked (whats that fancy word they use to confuse theft with something arbitrary?)

the breakdown will be apparent to all with the system impoding as support struts buckle exposing the tower of cards

demise is an ambiguous term

T

• Like 2

Cool, thanks Jessica, I had forgotten the great job Neocharm did for us.

edit- just looked- yes, mentions Obama- I had forgotten- weird though- 94' knew Obama was key figure...guess that proves our dear leaders are appointed, not voted in.

Whooops! my bad, for some reason I had gotten those confused with the numbered Fuse year posts.. BAH! Thats what I get for trying to post, do laundry, pack for work and not imbibe enough coffee.

Apologies, LOL!

• Like 2

u lern obama secret soon many u not like obame anymores

ObamaPutin_zpsbc91e438.jpg

• Like 5

I don't know HOW true this is, but it sounds correct.... (and not just with Obama)

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board, then struts around like it won the game."  Vladimir Putin

:D

• Like 10

The Enitity :09/13/2008

helo

me tel u few thing ok
sharon is already dead
big secret of obama come october yor line time
many u not like obama anymores
obama is renegade
biden is celtic
mccain not live long, palin go top then mccain becomes phoenix
palin is denali
cheney is dead
cheney is cobra

flag with 4 colors become very important flag
revolt in omega network be4 october yor line time
very big moving earth africa
rosenburg dead
oss go undergrounds
oss hide very big nazi secret u b aware renegade
u b very afraid phoenix ok

Any ideas about this quote anyone?

My thoughts-tentative as usual-are that it indicates the Entity is seeing a cluster of related events in a timeline which is mutable.

The only Rosenberg I could think of that fitted was the Nazi propagandist executed in October (16th I think) 1946.

There was  a ritual involving 12 men to be sacrificed on the 16th as part of a plan to usher in the Antichrist, but Goering committed suicide and Bormann escaped, so the ritual was only partially effective (Michael Aquino, born on that date, is the result, at least according to him).

It's strange (or is it?) that the same date is the point of decision for the "default or not" issue.

OSS was the precursor to the CIA, but not its recreation as it's a miltary outfit, so that reference is puzzling too.

• Like 6

hmm... seeing all these marches and protests being planned by truckers and veterans this comes to mind:

5/23/2008

me cee america peopole very angry go damage monument there capitol ok
me cee very big and final earth war this line time but u can stop stil
me have more but me post later me stil lern ok
u ask me then post ok me stil need lern much more ok
  • Like 5

I don't know HOW true this is, but it sounds correct.... (and not just with Obama)

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board, then struts around like it won the game."  Vladimir Putin

:D

Made my day reading that... Many thanks

• Like 1

helo

me tel u few thing ok

sharon is already dead

obama is renegade

biden is celtic

palin is denali

cheney is dead

cheney is cobra

rosenburg dead

oss go undergrounds

My thoughts-tentative as usual-are that it indicates the Entity is seeing a cluster of related events in a timeline which is mutable.

The only Rosenberg I could think of that fitted was the Nazi propagandist executed in October (16th I think) 1946.

There was  a ritual involving 12 men to be sacrificed on the 16th as part of a plan to usher in the Antichrist, but Goering committed suicide and Bormann escaped, so the ritual was only partially effective (Michael Aquino, born on that date, is the result, at least according to him).

It's strange (or is it?) that the same date is the point of decision for the "default or not" issue.

OSS was the precursor to the CIA, but not its recreation as it's a miltary outfit, so that reference is puzzling too.

Hey KMRIA,

Just picking a few things up here.

Obama is Renegade - renegade |ˈrɛnɪgeɪd|

nouna person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.• archaic a person who abandons religion; an apostate.• a person who behaves in a rebelliously unconventional manner: he was a renegade and social malcontent.adjectivehaving treacherously changed allegiance: a renegade bodyguard.

• archaic having abandoned one's religious beliefs: a renegade monk.

Biden is Celtic - Celtic |ˈkɛltɪkˈs-|

adjective

relating to the Celts or their languages, which constitute a branch of the Indo-European family and include Irish, Scottish Gaelic, Welsh, Breton, Manx, Cornish, and several extinct pre-Roman languages such as Gaulish.

Palin is Denali - Denali |dɪˈnɑːli|

another name for Mount McKinley (see McKinley, Mount).

Cheney is Cobra - cobra |ˈkəʊbrəˈkɒbrə|

nouna highly venomous African or Asian snake that spreads the skin of its neck into a hood when disturbed.Naja and two other genera, family Elapidae: several species, in particular thespectacled cobra.

ORIGIN mid 17th cent.: from Portuguese cobra de capello, literally snake with hood, based on Latin colubra snake.

flag with 4 colors become very important flag - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flags_by_number_of_colors

Notable countries ; - Afghanistan , Argentina , Brasil , Chechyna , Egypt , Etheopia , India , Iraq , Kuwait , Palestine , South Korea

revolt in omega network be4 october yor line time - could that be Beserk related and possibly the US congress who sit in a circle like a roman theatre.

i dont know whats happening to the text , sorry lol

very big moving earth Africa - Funny, Obama = African, Sharon = Egyptian ? , Biden Roman Gaul ? Cheney is Cobra, African/Asia hooded snake

mccain not live long, palin go top then mccain becomes phoenix  -  u b very afraid phoenix ok

Super storm PHAILIN - Palin ?   ....  http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/10112013-super-cyclone-phailin-189mph-304kph-max-wind-gusts-heading-towards-india/

PHAILIN on its was to INDIA ? Super Cyclone  !!!!! Clone ! 189mph winds

oss hide very big nazi secret u b aware renegade  ( Obama )  -  oss go undergrounds

Rosenburg ? idk

I noticed a similarity with Super Storm PHAILIN - Palin, that started me off on this as i remembered yours and Acolytes posts.

Just trying to help figure it out  :D but i have probably made things much worse as im rushing a bit.

Icanseeatoms.

• Like 3

rosenburg dead

Rosenburg ? idk

Hmmmm...there is another Rosenburg (or Rosenberg) that is linked to US government.  Joel C. Rosenberg (author...is another author as well but who passed away in 2011) but also spiritual/political advisor to many in the upper echelons wrt End-Times and Arab/Isreal relations.

• Like 1

helo

me tel u few thing ok

sharon is already dead

obama is renegade

biden is celtic

palin is denali

cheney is dead

cheney is cobra

rosenburg dead

oss go undergrounds

Hmm lets see,

me tel u few thing ok

sharon is already dead

big secret of obama come october yor line time <--- yet to be seen

many u not like obama anymores <-- pretty much happening right now

obama is renegade <--??

biden is celtic  <---??

mccain not live long, palin go top then mccain becomes phoenix <---??

palin is denali <---??

cheney is dead

cheney is cobra <-- http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/    (maybe?)

flag with 4 colors become very important flag <-- there are many flags with 4 colors, perhaps Syria?

revolt in omega network be4 october yor line time <--- Egypt?

very big moving earth africa <--- earthquakes?

rosenburg dead

oss go undergrounds <--- ??

oss hide very big nazi secret u b aware renegade <--- ??

u b very afraid phoenix ok <--- ??

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/10/bombshell-cia-agent-claims-obama-killed-breitbart-clancy/?fb_source=pubv1

Well it seems that was when Dr. Garrow decided once again to shock the world by stating that up until October 3, 2013, that he was a CIA operative in the Obama Administration, and actually fired from the CIA by President Obama, or “outed” he called it, for his blowing the cover on the Military Litmus Test. The President’s branch director forced Dr. Garrow into early retirement for leaking “classified” information.

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/5311-me-tel-u-now-15-may-part-3-without-trolls-and-repetitive-verse/

9/13/2008

obama is renegade

10/16/2008

helo
me ask elders
elders wory
me tel u why elders wory now
me tel u be4 2 thing
me tel u obama secret come soon
1 thing me tel u also 27 october important
2 thing time 4 obame secret now
here u lern obama secret
soon many u not like obame anymores
elders also wory very much yor october 27

elders cee demise on 27 october of important leaderings
elders cee change on october 27 after leaderings demise
elders cee cern begin wory 27 october
on 27 october yor line time leaderings in dangers

Now today 10/13/2013 We have the following story

BOMBSHELL: Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Killed Breitbart and Clancy

Brandon Walker

"Doctor Jim Garrow, philanthropist and worker for one of the largest non-profit organizations on the planet to save female children from slaughter in China. He has been featured on several media outlets throughout the world. Last Sunday, as a guest of Now the End Begins internet radio program however, he dropped a bombshell on the world. Dr. Garrow claims that up to a week ago he was covert CIA. To top it off on the program, he states he knows that President Obama ordered the hits that killed Tom Clancy and Andrew Breitbart."

snip

"Well it seems that was when Dr. Garrow decided once again to shock the world by stating that up until October 3, 2013, that he was a CIA operative in the Obama Administration, and actually fired from the CIA by President Obama, or “outed” he called it, for his blowing the cover on the Military Litmus Test. The President’s branch director forced Dr. Garrow into early retirement for leaking “classified” information."     <<about the military being asked if they would fire on American citizens

Read more here:

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/10/13/bombshell-ex-cia-agent-claims-obama-killed-breitbart-and-clancy/?utm_source=FMN&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:%20pakalert%20(Pak%20Alert%20Press)

and then I found the original source for this story here

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=15278

If you click on the program about Obamacare and go to 49 minutes you will hear him say what he did about Breitbart and Clancy and other interesting stuff about Obamacare.

I suggest you check out both links, then I will add this one regarding info on the takeover of our gov't and by who

http://patdollard.com/2012/09/obama-vetting-1979-newspaper-article-by-valerie-jarrett-father-in-law-reveals-start-of-arab-purchase-of-u-s-presidency/

additional input from entity on 9/13/2008  Neo's part three

obama is renegade

oss go undergrounds
oss hide very big nazi secret
u b aware renegade

• Like 3