The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

I've had some questions come my way via a book reader so I thought I'd share the answers I gave to him with those here on CHANI that might be interested.

Which race is Zeena?

If you, Alec, are incarnated from this same race, why then can't all of this race come to Earth, die, and be incarnated in an appropriate body?  It would save people from being abducted and experimented on.

Also wanted to say, Alec, that I enjoyed your book very much and wish the best of luck to you.  Sincerely, Mike .....

Hi Mike thanks for the kind words, harder to answer your questions;

which race is Zeena, the only thing I can say about that question is being a hybrid she is not really of any known race, but the Ancient ones, the Elders of which she is descended in part anyway is all I can tell you.

The only other thing I can add is guess work. I should think, many millions of years ago, the Annunaki split into two or more groups one group took up residence on the now destroyed planet just outside the orbit of Mars, some of those later moved to Mars, Another group the Elder group managed to construct an artificial planet (Haven) and in doing so became a completely different race because of their ability to transform themselves in time space with a dimensional step which is beyond my understanding in technical terms.

They became non-physical to our way of thinking, from all my studies since the interaction in 1989 all humans also pass into a similar world after the physical death of our bodies. In this after life or non-physical existence it is possible, to conger into being, almost anything that can be imagined. And so it would seem the Elders have fashioned an entire planet of their own. This is very believable after the studies I have done over the years,

But your suggestion of them just dieing and then reincarnating on to planet earth has severe draw backs, mostly it would seem the best you can hope to become if you try that is totally human, but totally human is not what the Elders desire. I guess the crudest example I could compare it to for them would be if we humans reincarnated on earth as monkeys of some kind. They are way beyond that, way beyond human I mean, they are will to sacrifice some of their intellect but not that much!

How do I know this, well dying on Earth as an Elder and then reincarnating on earth has been tried, and always they become Human with no way back to becoming an Elder. So their search for another way continues with hybridization still being the only obvious optionopen to them, may I add they are now very close to success, I have no doubt there are now Elder hybrids living on Earth looking very human, and doing the best they can to improve the lot of all on this planet.

I hope this helps in some way to answer your questions.

Regards Alec 

22 years ago, the last words my ET contact said to me was, “let your eyes see the sun, do not hide from a friend” This almost cryptic message was based around the suggestion, when we come back we will come from the sun. The sun is our friend it allows us to reach you, to see you, to be with you.

Do not miss this message you will know when the sun is ready.

Well friends I think the sun is about ready, from the observations of it over the past few months it looks like it has opened a door or a door has been opened from the other side.  Some might recall in 2007 I went to Mexico, the recent release of the carvings by the Mexican government, which I see have been post on CHANI suggest what I was told fits the facts displayed on those pottery or rock pressings and carvings.

Some of that stuff is what I was allowed to see while in Mexico. I was also shown over some of the Mayan sites connected with these pressings. To sit on this stuff is the hardest thing I have ever done.

Not that it mattered, I expect very few to believe anything I say, even though no one has been able to disprove any of it, I have to tell you this, not one statement I have ever made has been questioned by anyone in authority or disproved, the facts that are now being laid out for the world to see in Mexico is only backing up what I say and have said over the last 20 years. I don’t feel I have to prove any of this to anyone because soon enough all will be an open book.

So look to the sun my friends, sooner rather than later.

Hi Blue Et.

Really interesting info in this thread, as well as your website.

In about 3 weeks time I am going to visit the GOM – the Yucatan Peninsular in particular. I will be based in Tulum and plan to visit the Mayan ruins at Coba & Chichen Itza. Unfortunately I will miss out by a few weeks, the autumn equinox at Chichen Itzah, where Queztacotal the feathered serpent of light descends down the 9 steps of the pyramid El Castillo of Kukulcan . This is also where on Dec. 22, 2012, the great warrior serpent Kukulkán will rise from the ground beneath the playing field and “end” the world for good…  I tend to believe that this is just symbolism for the frequency that will be beamed at us, through the Sun - from the centre of our galaxy come December 2012…

“Outlining the Aztec calendar we find two serpents of fire.  These represent duality, good and evil. At the very edge of the stone we find the signs of Ilhuicatl (Heaven), the blades of obsidian as solar rays over the sky, the stars over the heavens and the sign of Venus (representing Quetzalcoatl - Aztec god. He is the feathered (or plumed) serpent, god of civilization.)

He is connected to the planet Venus & portrayed as "being" or "entering" the ouroboros on Aztec and Toltec ruins. Yet, the Maya have a different theory. They describe past visits of Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered Serpent (according to some, "feathered" equates to flying technology while "serpent" refers to the heavenly wormhole-stargate), descending through a "hole in the sky" on a rope ladder (another version of the descending-Quetzalcoatl myth describes him sailing down on a winged ship). They prophecy in 2012 this "serpent rope" will emerge again from the center of the Milky Way, and Quetzalcoatl will return”.

Equinox at Chichen Itza

I’m wondering if this trip holds any other significance for me other than a well deserved break!!? The holiday has fallen into place incredibly easily and seems to be one of those “blessed” trips. Interesting is that around 12 years ago, I got a small tattoo, which is a design that I invented (on a whim – and meant nothing to me at the time), its design is very Mayan to look a – a circle with a dot in the middle. Around the circle are 12 rays of the sun (but in a block form rather than a ray). It was several years later that I learnt that a circle with a dot in the middle represents the IAM, or you within the universe. Also a symbol for the sun & gold.  I have always been a bit of a sun worshipper, in that I love being outside in the sun – to me the “world is better place when the sun shines”.  In my more random whimsical moments I imagine that in some way the tattoo was a type of sigil or glyph – to activate me in some way 12 years later in 2012… perhaps in Mexico?

Anyway back to the point of this post - Just wondering if you have any advice on interesting ruins or places to visit while I’m there, considering you were in this area back in 2007?

OMG Sorry Zeroo, I was leaving your question untill I had a think about it, almost forgot to reply.

All I can really say is everyone’s journey is always a personal one, I could no more suggest to you where you should go or look for than you could for me.  I had a strong drawing toward Palenque for personal reasons and even though I did stay at a place very close to Tulum I never felt the need to visit the ruins there! Hard to explain is it not?

You go where you need to be, run your hand over a map of Mexico see where it is drawn to hover over. In your heart you most likely already know why you are going, so follow that feeling and you will end up exactly where you need to be I’m sure.

"I'm just going to hang this here to try and put some perspective on a difficult subject.

I posted it once before not so long ago on the Coev thread but some might not have read it, so here it is again. Human life and it's purpose is an imperfect science, meaning everyone has a different idea of what is what and why that is so. I think we are here for personal reasons as much as the greater good. Like many here I've read lots gone within myself and studied others to try and find the answers, maybe I'm a little slow but the more I read the more I study the more confused I get as to what is right and what is wrong. Ha, so I can only tell you what I have experienced on a personal level and add to your confussion. LOL :)

Drinking the light

Getting to know our brothers and sisters

With more and more exposure of contactees threading their way through the internet, and the main theme of their announcements appearing to be the expectation of visitors  sharing the space upon our world very soon, I thought I would try and expand on what you might expect to find once this interaction starts up.

The value of gold has always been a wonder to me, ancient people native of the earth put little value on it, in our everyday lives it would appear to be just another metal, yet modern man has been obsessed with it since our written history began you just have to wonder does someone know something us common folk do not? 

Many of us call ourselves the children of the light, and often sign off with the words love and light. It’s a feel good expression meaning of course the greatest compassion and love to our friends. We might consider ourselves the enlightened ones because of our attempts to comprehend more than just mainstream information or dogma, but what is the deeper meaning of this light, is it just knowledge?

You might be aware that many people have suggested it is possible to live on sun light alone, perhaps they are correct but sun light is not quite the right place to get you fix of light power.

At a recent Nexus conference I talked briefly about the food or nutrients some inter-dimensional people consume, I would now like to go into a little more detail on that subject because I feel it is one aspect of enlightenment that has been deigned us. One could even call it an entitlement that has been hidden and used against us in many forms, for the food we eat is what makes us what we are, or could be.

I talked of a liquid that was consumed, I did not have the time to go into any great detail during the talk but the detail is this, it glowed as if lit from within, it was golden in colour, and had a warm after taste not dissimilar to that experienced when drinking ginger beer. It was made in part I am sure using a similar procedure to that of the David Hudson ‘white-powder-of-gold’ of which there is ample information on the internet if you wish to look it up. But the science of this is what is so very interesting, for when the metal is crystallized 44% of it’s mass turns to pure white light, and then when it is refused back into a solid mass or turned into a liquid that light can be trapped within it and it is possible to drink the light. Sounds just to far out to be true does it not?

Ok lets do a little research into a similar, once very secret and still secret to many, science from the middle ages. The alchemists of the Knights Templars and the Omar Khayyam were responsible for making the amazingly luminous coloured glass of the Notre Dame cathedrals. The glass was made from metals, in the form of the same white power as above, other metals such as Iriduim, osmium and rhodium also work this way and give off different colours to the glass then used in these amazing windows which glow with the light trapped within them.

Taking a step back at least 5% of our brains are made of these exotic metals this is what connects or consciousness to our bodies, all these metals help form a super conducting agent within our DNA, in fact scientific experiments have proved that when one of the platinum metals ruthenium was used in conjunction and placed at the ends of the double-helix DNA it became 10,000 times more conductive. Could this then make us into super-humans? I think so, this science is known but kept very quiet and I wonder why?

Is it perhaps that some on this planet are using it to keep ahead of us “normal people” while we are deigned this advantage. These same metals in crystal form have been shown to help prevent cancers of all kinds and no doubt many more benefits. It also has anti-aging properties. What are we missing out on here?

So lets hope that when these visitors return to our shores these secrets will become common knowledge.   

The bravest thing you can do when you are not brave is to profess courage and act accordingly.

Corra Harris"

[/i]

Blue, I hope you don't mind my placing this here as I also think it belongs on your thread and I wanted to reply in some detail without sidetracking the Announcement thread.

As you already know I am quite interested in this subject. This form of gold is said to be crystalline in solid form until it is crushed and then it is a fine white powder, one that can be further sublimated into an even finer substance. In the Book of Revelation (a Kabbalistic treatise) there is reference to a "sea of glass" that is gold. There is conjecture that the missing cap of the Great Pyramid was made of this, enhancing certain properties.

What makes this form of gold different to the metal we know is its elliptical atomic structure (egg shape). This structure is said to contain two nuclei, one small and one larger. One nucleus is said to operate in 3D, the other in another dimension, therefore the properties due to physical/chemical analysis differ in behaviour to what they should be for normal substances of this composition.

To turn gold metal into the monatomic form requires certain equipment but I have found in nature that such substances exist. They often look like ordinary minerals with analysis that confirms such, but they exhibit a behaviour contrary to such minerals. The give away is the way they fall apart when exposed to the atmosphere, consistent with hydrogen bonding. While they may exist in solid rock form whilst inside the earth, such exposure causes them to disassociate molecule by molecule when exposed to the atmosphere, thus becoming a fine white powder.

What I have determined is that they can be interacted with when in this powder form. This has been measured on oscilloscope with a probe in the powder. The geologist who did my testing could not get a consistent wave reading on the scope and every time he changed the position of his fingers on the bag he got different readings. The substance would also refuse to read on a mineral meter though a substance of similar composition did.

What I am getting to is that these substances are inside the earth.

Our bodies are made of similar substance as is found in the soil of the planet. They also contain, as you said some of the anomalous substances with which not only our brain but also our immune system functions. Our thoughts play a bigger part with our health than we think, as we interact with these substances within all day long. Is it any wonder that the battle is so large where the mind is the focus? Also, our diets have been depleted specifically in the area of these elements so that we are deficient and our bodies go into a survival mode where the manufacture of these substances is required. We are always being taxed physically. Luckily, if we have just enough of some of them the remainder mysteriously appear, not through chemical process but through quantum process.

I was shown in a very personal way many years ago that one of the key factors that would institute change on this planet would be none other than cosmic rays. We really know very little about them yet we do know they can affect our DNA. As the earth so too our bodies. This is where it gets speculative but what I am about to say comes from within.

The earth is undergoing change. Hell, the whole solar system is, therefore our whole environment. Our bodies resonate to the earth. Ever wonder why? Well, we are made of the same stuff for one thing. Let me quote an example which involves this resonance in a profitable way. Corn growing in the ground contains more magnesium in the cob than is present in the ground. This is a result of a quantum process requirement of the corn to become what it should be inside our bodies. Wonder why it is virtually all GMO today. To limit that potential.

Here is what I believe we should all realise here. If we take time to establish a good contact with "mother" earth, she will continue to sustain us. She is also undergoing changes that I believe are activating the quantum properties within such that they will benefit us in magnanimous ways. Change ultimately comes from within. Within the earth therefore within our bodies. Activation may seem to be coming from "out there" but really it is a result of a change in consciousness, but that is another subject. If we can feel a oneness with the earth then quantum changes can quicker take shape that in my opinion will be akin to drinking the golden liquid. How does that resonate with you?

The PTW continually try to limit quantum changes in the earth and in our bodies but what is defeating them is Consciousness is still changing.

Yes it does 'jell' Monatom, you will have read the authors note in the latest verson of Coev, in there I commented that the race of ET's I interacted with had lost their way through being disconnected from their home planet, which includes for all the reasons you have stated and then some. Many thanks for the extra info on powdered minerials :)

Monatomic materials are generally beyond our reach but there are emerging effective ways to take the current load off our bodies. If we can do this at this time it is a tremendous advantage.

To this end I am now experimenting with liposomes. These are available and are proving immensely effective. Started a thread on these.

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,4225.0.html

I am greatly heartened by the results so far.

I started with Vitamin C about 6 weeks ago.

I believe we are under great mis-apprehensions about "vitamin c"

I do not believe it is a vitamin as such, but something far more important to the immune system and quantum process within the body.

We are NOT what we eat. We are what we ABSORB.

We absorb only 15% - 20% of C intake  and we end up with diahorrea  as excess to this percentage ends up in the gastro-intestinal tract

Studying animals that create C naturally in their bodies it is clear to me that weight to weight ratios indicate our bodies should be operating on many grams daily.

What C does ultimately is stupendous. Our bodies come under increasing load as we lose electrons from our cells resulting in disease and eventually, death. Simply speaking C replaces these electrons, thus removing toxins through diuretic process.

I am currently taking a liposomal C. Absorption rate over 90% thus enabling consumption of amounts optimal to the body. I am not taking more than 1 to 2 grams daily but if I wanted to I can take 5 grams orally and it is the equivalent of a 50 gram IV drip. I eventually intend to jump to 10 grams a day just to see what it will do.

I am also taking liposomes of glutathione and B group. This is enough to stop aging due to the absorption ability. Because of the increasing electrical nature of our environment, if we can remove the load off the body (and I now believe we can because of these absorption rates) we can position ourselves most favorably for the coming changes.

I am currently very very happy with the changes in my spouse and myself. They are subtle but very real. I will detail on the other thread at a later date.

Thank you Monatom I am most interested in your experiment and welcome even the smallest information on your results either positive or negative. And IMO what we "Absorb" is fundamental to our existence and energy production.

http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/11/28/the-allan-smith-vitamin-c-story/

very much related to Monatom's work and ideas.

sorry link is not much use but the magazine did run a comprehensive item on this 'miracle' type cure which M/S medicine has tried to debunk or refuse to accept even though they were involved in the cure, all the same it was all over the news here in NZ a year or two ago. the truth will out in the end

Thank you Monatom I am most interested in your experiment and welcome even the smallest information on your results either positive or negative. And IMO what we "Absorb" is fundamental to our existence and energy production.

So true. My focus is the electrical body.

I regard the immune system as an interface between electrical and physical.

Will update the health thread regularly.

Thanks for the interest. I am starting to get excited about this.

OMG Sorry Zeroo, I was leaving your question untill I had a think about it, almost forgot to reply.

All I can really say is everyone’s journey is always a personal one, I could no more suggest to you where you should go or look for than you could for me.  I had a strong drawing toward Palenque for personal reasons and even though I did stay at a place very close to Tulum I never felt the need to visit the ruins there! Hard to explain is it not?

You go where you need to be, run your hand over a map of Mexico see where it is drawn to hover over. In your heart you most likely already know why you are going, so follow that feeling and you will end up exactly where you need to be I’m sure.

Thanks blue ET, good advice to follow my instincts. Which I am already doing true dat!

X-Files, Prometheus, Avatar, The Thing - black oil, Marconi, blue aliens and the Falklands War

Posted By: FreePlanet

Date: Sunday, 19-Aug-2012 05:32:06

David Griffin from Exopolitics UK is an absolute PAIN to listen to, you wanna put your hands on his shoulders and SLOW HIM DOWN, calm him down, stop him.

He just rambles on and on and on, without seeming plot or route - his latest thing is the investigation of BLACK OIL, black goo, black liquid (this intelligent SENTIENT fluid) that you find in such films/series as The X-Files and Prometheus and has an arctic connection with The Thing film(s).

Bases 17 ET Elements of the Falklands War Part One and Two

Very interesting, after the film of the Thule base's SAS SBS destruction during Operation Keyhole, where Joanne mentions,"That's a Phil Schneider event," my machine turned off completley. It's a very reliable machine. It never does that. Shrugs, dunno, who does?

X-Files, Prometheus, Avatar, The Thing - black oil, Marconi, blue aliens and the Falklands War

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=249698

i have nothing to add realy, but wanted thank all especialy Blue ET for the lessons learnt here

comendations all round boyz and girz

thank you

T

Thanks for the you tube link Jess, even I had not seen this, I'll have to watch it all later today after work.

:'(

Blue, I have notched in a Saturday morning watch of that video to see Jim Marrs take on it. I always learn something more.

Interestingly, Hudson was a friend of Dr. Reg McDaniel in Texas. From their association a product called Acemannan was developed. This is the saccharide from aloe vera in active form. There was only one lab in the world a few years ago that could do this, Carrington Laboratories in Texas. This was a big hit with the human immune system. Later Dr. Reg McDaniel was instrumental in the world first proprietary product, Ambrotose which contained all eight saccharides the immune system uses to code cell antennae.

I believe this was a direct result of Hudson's work with monatomic elements. Why does the immune system utilize 8 specific sugars out of the hundreds in nature? Because they obviously have monatomic properties. As long as you have enough of just two or three ( that is about all most of us get in our diets) the others appear through a morphing process. What amazing things are going on within our body.

I suspect that we are getting stronger electrically speaking, therefore, while our diets are more deficient than ever we seem to survive. I have Hudson's lectures on the stuff. I think they are still on the web with a bit of a search.

Try here:  http://www.asc-alchemy.com/hudson.html

Amazing read. This is what Marrs talks about.

One of the things he mentions in those notes is the sound in the ears.

It is what has been coming to mind as I am experiencing this same type of loud sound currently.

It does not matter if I block my ears or not. Makes no difference. Although it seems to be increasing in volume there is no discomfort. In fact at is comfortable and pleasant to listen to. It is too early to say but if it is the same sound he describes then it is a result of increased activity within as a result of what I am doing. I will have something to say about this soon.

Blue, I have notched in a Saturday morning watch of that video to see Jim Marrs take on it. I always learn something more.

Interestingly, Hudson was a friend of Dr. Reg McDaniel in Texas. From their association a product called Acemannan was developed. This is the saccharide from aloe vera in active form. There was only one lab in the world a few years ago that could do this, Carrington Laboratories in Texas. This was a big hit with the human immune system. Later Dr. Reg McDaniel was instrumental in the world first proprietary product, Ambrotose which contained all eight saccharides the immune system uses to code cell antennae.

I believe this was a direct result of Hudson's work with monatomic elements. Why does the immune system utilize 8 specific sugars out of the hundreds in nature? Because they obviously have monatomic properties. As long as you have enough of just two or three ( that is about all most of us get in our diets) the others appear through a morphing process. What amazing things are going on within our body.

I suspect that we are getting stronger electrically speaking, therefore, while our diets are more deficient than ever we seem to survive. I have Hudson's lectures on the stuff. I think they are still on the web with a bit of a search.

Try here:  http://www.asc-alchemy.com/hudson.html

Amazing read. This is what Marrs talks about.

One of the things he mentions in those notes is the sound in the ears.

It is what has been coming to mind as I am experiencing this same type of loud sound currently.

It does not matter if I block my ears or not. Makes no difference. Although it seems to be increasing in volume there is no discomfort. In fact at is comfortable and pleasant to listen to. It is too early to say but if it is the same sound he describes then it is a result of increased activity within as a result of what I am doing. I will have something to say about this soon.

A big Ditto from me here Monatom.

I have been hearing this for many years now, and no its not tinnitus before those reading this go thinking it.

I am able to switch it on and off at will, it is not annoying as such, it is heard through out the day and night.

The pitch changes at times, i have tried to listen to it to see if a message is coming through that can be recognised.

Iam so used to it begin there i keep on meaning to find the exact same frequency to establish what hz its at, daily grind keeps on getting in the way!!

Good to read your post, thanks.

Hearing and seeing you all on Chani

Icanseeatoms.

Sirius movie progress update and interview with alleged EBE

Posted By: MESETA [send E-Mail]

Date: Thursday, 23-Aug-2012 17:27:53

By Dr. Steve Greer

"Many have asked about the Sirius movie in light of the tragic killing of Amardeep Kaleka’s father at the Sikh Temple. We all want you to know that are moving forward with a full production schedule this month and have just returned from Mt. Shasta CA where substantial footage of Contact was obtained by the Senior CE-5 team.

Next week our senior team will be filmed here in VA and new Disclosure witnesses filmed in Washington DC and environs.

We will be in LA September 16 for a presentation that I will be making at the Broad Street Theater which will be a comprehensive presentation on Disclosure, Contact and New Energy that will be filmed. This presentation will be the thread that pulls the Sirius movie together. You are ALL invited to attend!

And we are making plans now to visit the possible EBE (Extraterrestrial Biological Being)."

Interview with a Tau-Cetian Humanoid EBE:

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=250220

re posting the 2nd version (part 1 and 2) of this interview seeing we have lost the first'

plus part 3. as this is all coevolution even though tied to Bezerk. What a family! ;D

adding part 4 to this thread also.

Published on Aug 25, 2012 by megawatts1066

David Griffin gives his final part of the ET elements of the Falklands war, bringing us to the present day with this section concentrating on this strange intelligent and aware "oil" with a disection of a major article from Godlike/Nexus on the military situation during the Gulf Oil spill. If true, it raises major concerns over this nano oil, and its ability of behave as an intelligent binary weapon.

An AMMACH Project ExoPoliticsUK Undergroundvideo Uk collaboration.

Starts with a brief recap of the Marconi deaths.

Ending with a brief stop press from an AMMACH/BASES witness gives data on how this oil can use its signalling capacity to gain access to the human biosphere, and collect data on a person's entire existence, before exiting the body as a "black tar"

x-files episode...

trying to remeber the heavy metal found naturaly in those hills that protected one from this intelligent oil

magnatite??

memory fails

x-files episode...

trying to remeber the heavy metal found naturaly in those hills that protected one from this intelligent oil

magnatite??

memory fails

Thank you for making this reference T I have been trying to quietly shout to everyone about the river of this heavy metal that surrounds the leader of the Terra Cotta Army..

I hope this finally drops the Penny... and Hellenic clay Red on black black on red is another snip for those with classical understanding of the times of the warrior past and soon to be present

Can you try using English Phillip, its the only language I can understand  :-\

Try and catch me in teamspeak it is far easier to talk about this than write, (I will be in there during the next week a little earlier than this time 10am eastern standard time) there is a few years accumulative research and information I am referring to that will take you almost as long to read, so a discussion with Breezy etc about the significance of the warriors - terra cotta and heavy metals such as mercury the orgie and the last time she was actively on the surface etc would be a better way to go...

Sorry to write in oblique language, but there just isn't enough of my time left to write it here. Hope you can understand this and forgive me.