The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

there is nothing new under the sun Nex, all is one, one story leads to another, this is very very old law, from before man walked the earth, remember the story, the dream, 60 million years old at least, coming to earth to seek the treasures of the high spin metals.

We are children for sure but one day we will be allowed to go to school then the heavens, the universe, will be ours to explore .

Can't wait. I'm waiting in line, I see you just up ahead of me, LOL

And there is a twist in the tail of drinking this liquid light. I was amazed years ago when I started to study up on what had happened to me during my great adventure, there is very little difference in the atomic lay-up of blood and chlorophyll, drinking this liquid light brings the two structures even closer together. Those of you that know my story will recall the close symmetry within their buildings of animal and vegetable mix. I had to wonder was this true for the people of Haven as well? I think it is, drinking this liquid makes one more sensitive to light, a better ability to use light, so drinking it in through this amazing liquid crystal fluid builds bodies of animals very close to a walking talking plant.

It must be amazing Blue, I defintely need some of this - feel like my body is falling apart at the moment.  L&L

All these reminds me of the "ambrosia" and the "nectar" of the ancient greek Gods... or more recently about the Rosicrucians alchemical transmutations of matter.

I'm interested in more details about the liquid, Blue ET :)

All these reminds me of the "ambrosia" and the "nectar" of the ancient greek Gods... or more recently about the Rosicrucians alchemical transmutations of matter.

You are talking here of the same stuff SeeBria but it's history is from way beyond the Rosicrucians, the best book by far to read up on this subject is the late Laurence Gardner's book Genesis of the Grail Kings. It's all laied out in there in brilliant fasion.

You are talking here of the same stuff SeeBria but it's history is from way beyond the Rosicrucians, the best book by far to read up on this subject is the late Laurence Gardner's book Genesis of the Grail Kings. It's all laied out in there in brilliant fasion.

Hi All,

i have a link here of Genesis of the Grail Kings - Karen Lister  http://www.karenlyster.com/genesis.html

Icanseeatoms.

Hey Nex I see a heading from your latest mag is this just coincidence,?? I had no idea you were publishing this when I put my bit up on CHANI the other day!

DOES DNA EMIT LIGHT?

By Dan Eden. Living organisms utilise light, or photons, to communicate with each other. As German biophysicist Dr Fritz-Albert Popp discovered, DNA is an essential source of light emissions, sending biophotons to molecules across a wide range of electromagnetic frequencies.

Hi All,

i have a link here of Genesis of the Grail Kings - Karen Lister  http://www.karenlyster.com/genesis.html

Icanseeatoms.

yes Icansee, Karen was a good friend of the late Laurence Gardner, he is sadly missed by many, I never got to meet him personally much to my regret, he did talk at one or two Nexus conferences over 10 years ago now. A great researcher.

I know Karen Lyster well, she is a fellow 'Kiwi' and we have sat and talked of all things great and wonderful many times, not so much of later however, karen has dissappeared down the rabbit hole you could say!

The past lives thread just alerted me to some aspects of the coev story that I don’t talk about much. So here goes.

I work for myself as far as a job is concerned mostly so no one has a hold over me or can threaten my job security if I should speak out on subjects considered out of bounds.

In the middle of the coev confrontation with darker earth based powers, this was 1990-1994 they took from me everything I owned. And I mean everything! I only managed to hold on to my clothes, and they even gave me some of theirs to wear for a time LOL. Before that I had had several successful businesses and was not penniless. 

It seems they wanted even more of me, it took me a very long time to recover in a monetary sense even half of what I had before and then in 2007 they came back for more.

I received several warnings as I was at that time trying to write a (fictional) novel taking into account far more of the truth than I had originally included in the original Coevolution story line.

How did they know I was writing this (story) well I have been very open with many of my internet friends telling them what I was up to, thinking I had been forgotten by  the powers that be and I could at last get on with my life In 2007 I was the subject of an internet fraud scam that took $50,000 of my hard earned money and put me back in debit again, I’m still paying this back to the bank!

Even since 1989 I have had trouble with overseas travel. In 1996 I tried to travel to the USA, I could not get in there under any circumstances, I also needed to travel to Australia and I was denied a visa, only the intervention of a friend got me in. Recently I asked to travel to Australia once again and a visa was deigned, this is now more than 20 years since the coev adventure and I still can’t travel at will. I manage to get into Australia without a visa, I do have some friends left it seems, but it’s not an easy ride.

Have they managed to stop me writing up this new story, no sir!

Be strong but keep yourself safe is what I’m trying to say here, perhaps don’t be a blindly stubborn as I have been but don’t let them push you around, if you have an invention share it, if you have something to say, say it. But take care it’s hard out there. Many have not believed me when I told the world about my experience, none seem to have taken into account what they have done or tried to do to me since, funny how people try to put you down without looking at all the facts.

Love and light

need to add 'be brave but don't be foolish'

New work

Ok a few people have privately emailed me curious to hear how the (fictional) novel is actually progressing. It’s been stop go for 5 or 6 years, and is on hold again as I gain new information. This novel is aimed at people slightly below the advancement level of those here at CHANI, that’s why it’s being written up in a fictional manor, so it does not scare the masses as much as my other book Coevolution seemed to have done.

It’s a beginners course in “who the hell are we?” and a bit more besides. It covers about 2000years of my life, past, present and future, with emphases on the present, LOL, because that’s the bit I know best. I also had to wait until I got back from central and south America a few years back because I didn’t know just how that section of my present day adventure would work out. Also, you will note in my last posting, I got stung by TPTB once again during the writing of this book, and it took some of the wind out of my sails.

Add to that dear friend Nex-Ed  has just now found someone gifted in past life readings and I’ve put my name down for some of that, and depending on what comes of it I might have to change a few things in the draft copy of the new book, which is really only quarter finished. Trouble is I keep finding out new things and every time that happens my future changes and thus so does the book ending!

Anyway some of that south American adventure has already been disclosed here under the heading ‘Gulf of Mexico’, which is also on my web site under the blog section with the same name.  http://coev.webs.com/

Anyway here is a possible way the story might start, remembering you guys know this stuff but the ones out there that don’t are the ones I’m trying to reach. 

new Novel's name.

Solar Evolution

The Changelings

A small boy, 5years of age, stands with his dad watching the start of a Lunar eclipse. It is late July1953, mid winter in the small Island nation of New Zealand. The sky was clear and the stars beamed down on the two well rugged up figures standing on a flat rooftop, the days rain had washed the dust from the atmosphere and everything above looked crystal clear.

The boy asks his dad if there really is a man in the moon? Because yesterday he had seen a man and that man told him he was from the moon, he lives inside it, he asked me if I wanted to come visit with him sometime.

The man not wanting to kill the joy and excitement of the moment plays along with the boy’s story.

“Well son” he said, “the man in the moon story you might have heard other kids talk about at school, is mostly because they say if you look closely at the moon when it’s not so big and round like it is now, they say you can see a mans face looking back at you.”

The young boy thinks about it for a moment and then replies.

“Oh no that can’t be right, the man that lives in the moon is very small, he’s just like me, not big and tall like you. They told us at school the other day that the moon is very far away, I don’t think you would be able to see the small people from here on our roof.”

That boy is now a man, he is I, my name is AL-EC-MAN-ANU, if I had any friends they would call me Anu.

What I’m about to say will sound like science fiction to most, keeping in mind there is much truth in that old saying ‘you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.’ So I won’t waste my time leading you anywhere, I’m just going to rest here on this sandy shore for a short time and remember my past present and future, in other words, my life thus far. I’ll whisper it quietly to myself and if you listen closely you might learn a thing or two, but I won’t be holding my breath on that account.

The sun is setting in more ways than one. I sit here on a sandy dune facing west overlooking the sea, the sun has just touched the rim of the earth, or so it looks from were I sit, of course there is the simple fact the sun is 93 million miles from me right now so how could it be touching the rim? Still it is connected.

A few years ago your scientists discovered the earth and sun were linked via magnetic portals, they call this interaction a Flux Transfer Event, FTE. I had known this for thousands of years of course, but it’s hard to talk about these things to the people you meet and sometimes know well, the latest GOD, or god like creatures called scientists have got to give the go ahead before most will believe there is night and day.

Sadly little has changed in the human belief system over the last few thousand years, apart from the fact there no longer appears to be a need for most to visit a church once or twice a week to get a fix of the latest belief system, it’s now on line in the newspaper, or better yet on TV. If you don’t see it there it must be a lie or someone’s overact imagination. Trouble is the information received by the greater many is still corrupted and of little value because soon everything will change and even though some scientists know this they are keeping it to themselves.

Why?

Because there is not enough room in the underground bunkers they have been building for the last 20 years, not enough room for all of you common folk, yes, they are keeping what little room they have for themselves and their financial backers.

Do I have your attention?

Very good Blue, I just went across to your website and read Drinking the Light.  When I saw the one comment down the bottom was from Jessica my heart felt like it started beating deep in my stomach, very weird feeling - no it was not me that wrote the comment LOL... but it felt like some sort of sign seeing my own name as the one comment there because it wasnt a very common name when I grew up and was 27 years of age before I met another Jessica who had just been born.  Anyway, thanks for sharing Blue. Love and Light.

I love it when you finally wake up to the universe’s (whatever you consider to be god) plan. When you do something for what you consider your personal reason, but in the due course of time you get to see the universe had you do that (thing) for another reason all to gether! Usually for a far better more encompassing reason. It might have been a selfish reason originally but that got turned around and it came right back in your face as a new track, a new learning, an awakening.

The joke is you started the ball rolling yourself, the higher aspect of you knew you needed to wake up so it had a lower aspect of the ego which is more easily stimulated, start the ball rolling for what appears a non-related reason. But after a time the true gain, the better gain is realized.

Not so long ago this happened to me. It made me sit up and think about other things happening around me, to what I thought were other people, but on reflection these other people and there experiences where telling me things about my personal journey though this life time of learning. 

It’s like not one but several light bulbs get turned on at the same time, and I find myself saying so that’s why they are having those experiences, it’s a reflection of what I need to see.

I guess I’m in love with the experience of learning, it makes each day more of a wonder, I could dwell on all the personal things that are pushing me down from day to day but it’s far more rewarding to take a second look at events around you and try and see a double meaning in them. Far, far more rewarding than feeling sorry for one’s self. 

I hope this helps someone in the same way as it has helped me over the years.

Love and light

Going to be opening up a channel of new information here in the next few days, as time permits, information in addition to that published in my books. The time is near I feel, things need to be said, information shared. I feel this is the place to share it. More very soon.

post-9-13759095287772_thumb.jpg

Sorry Monatom, conflicting info in my data stream, you have seen the huge E/M pluse info coming through verious postings in the last 24hours, power outages etc, this is all related, I think it's a little early for me to get to specific, all this has corrupted my info stream, but it must be (is) related. I have a tenuous connection to an outside world available only in dream state.

Ok so I'm off line till these E/M pluses pass us.

In the mean time I found a few interesting you tube clips for those that have the time to watch them. they are also connected to my subject line. More soon.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.1 Consciousness, Sacred Geometry, Cymatics, Illusion of Reality (Rare Footage)

22 years ago, the last words my ET contact said to me was, “let your eyes see the sun, do not hide from a friend” This almost cryptic message was based around the suggestion, when we come back we will come from the sun. The sun is our friend it allows us to reach you, to see you, to be with you.

Do not miss this message you will know when the sun is ready.

Well friends I think the sun is about ready, from the observations of it over the past few months it looks like it has opened a door or a door has been opened from the other side.  Some might recall in 2007 I went to Mexico, the recent release of the carvings by the Mexican government, which I see have been post on CHANI suggest what I was told fits the facts displayed on those pottery or rock pressings and carvings.

Some of that stuff is what I was allowed to see while in Mexico. I was also shown over some of the Mayan sites connected with these pressings. To sit on this stuff is the hardest thing I have ever done.

Not that it mattered, I expect very few to believe anything I say, even though no one has been able to disprove any of it, I have to tell you this, not one statement I have ever made has been questioned by anyone in authority or disproved, the facts that are now being laid out for the world to see in Mexico is only backing up what I say and have said over the last 20 years. I don’t feel I have to prove any of this to anyone because soon enough all will be an open book.

So look to the sun my friends, sooner rather than later.

A faulting 11,000 volt cable has caused multiple explosions and a fireball at a rail overbridge on Weymouth Rd in Manurewa this morning.

and this in auckland New Zealand

Going to be opening up a channel of new information here in the next few days, as time permits, information in addition to that published in my books. The time is near I feel, things need to be said, information shared. I feel this is the place to share it. More very soon.

Looking forward to it  :)

slightly indirect connection with my own story, A friend here in New Zealand is attempting to put together a Doco on the latest UFO sightings and landings in NZ. Just in the discussion stages at this stage but hopeful.