The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Blue Diamond Affair

From Wikipedia

The Blue Diamond Affair is an on-going saga of unsolved crimes and embittered diplomatic relations triggered by the 1989 theft of gems belonging to the House of Saud by a Thai employee. The affair has soured relations between Saudi Arabia and Thailand for more than 20 years.[

Theft and recovery[edit]

In 1989, Kriangkrai Techamong, a Thai worker, stole jewellery and other valuable gems from the palace of Prince Faisal bin Fahd, where he was employed as a janitor.[2] Kriangkrai had access to the prince's bedroom and hid the stolen jewellery in a vacuum cleaner bag at the palace. It included a valuable blue diamond and other gems, which Kriangkrai shipped back to his home in Lampang Province, Thailand.

An investigation launched by a team from the Royal Thai Police, headed by Lieutenant-General Chalor Kerdthes, led to the arrest of Kriangkrai and recovery of most of the stolen jewellery. Kriangkai was sentenced to seven years in prison, but he was released after three years because he confessed to the crime.

The team of Royal Thai policemen under Lieutenant-General Chalor flew to Saudi Arabia to return the stolen jewellery, but the Saudi Arabian authorities discovered that about half of it was fake and the blue diamond was missing.[3][4]

Mohammad al-Ruwaili, a Saudi Arabian businessman close to the Saudi royal family, travelled to Bangkok to investigate, but he was abducted and murdered. Days earlier, three officials from the Saudi Embassy had been shot dead in Bangkok.[5] The murders remain unsolved,[6] and no connection to the jewelry theft has been established despite the Saudi government's view "...that the Thai government had not done enough to resolve the mystery surrounding Al-Ruwaili's assassination and that of three other Saudi diplomats,..."[5]

Lieutenant-General Chalor was later charged and convicted of ordering the 1995 murder of the wife and son of a gem dealer involved in the affair, and was sentenced to death.[7] The supreme court upheld the ruling and sentenced Lieutenant-General Chalor to death on 16 October 2009. Six other policemen were also found guilty of involvement in the murders. However, Chalor's sentence was reduced to fifty years imprisonment by King Bhumibol Adulyadej on his 84th birthday.[8]

Diplomatic and economic repercussions[edit]

See also: Saudi Arabia–Thailand relations

Relations between the two countries worsened further following the murders, Saudi Arabia stopped issuing working visas for Thais and discouraged its citizens from visiting Bangkok. Diplomatic missions were downgraded to the chargé d'affaires level. The number of Thais working in Saudi Arabia fell from 150,000-200,000 in 1989 to just 10,000 in 2008. The cost to Thailand is 200 billion baht in remittances as fewer Thai workers were permitted to go to Saudi Arabia.[9]

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Diamond_Affair

• Like 9

They're making their presence known a bit more. Here's a video published by Nick Thomas on 01/18/2015 on YT. (I asked him where this was filmed as he doesn't mention it. When I get the answer, I'll add it here). 

• Like 3

Here's 2 others published by Mystere-TV.com in the same video - Seen in Pasadena CA on January 12, 2009 and in Belarus, Russia - see the complementary chromatics on top and bottom (complementary energies probably).

• Like 5

The world might be falling apart but I refuse to be sucked into the bullshit of it all. I'm having fun till it's over. It's good for your health and TPTB hate it when you enjoy yourself. Also I intend to burn up all the oil it's so non-PC that it makes me smile, because they want you to think differently than that and I never do what they want! 

Had a great time at Hampton Downs this Saturday for the first set of races in the ACJS series. Strange how things work out. the car was slower than I expected. Still managed to beat cars that had quicker lap times, how does that happen?

By my reckoning I finished the day with a first, second and third, from our three races, should give me a small lead in the series (group II) but a long way to go yet. Seem to remember being in this position last year until the wheels fell of my engine!

Had fantastic battles with James Fenwick no92 in every race, (similar car) we were rarely further apart than in this pic. That's what makes this class such fun.

post-9-0-49818400-1441583705_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-43791300-1441590515_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-96498400-1441590533_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

From Dr. Jean Francois Gille, who moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico from France, comes a translation of a French document that exposes the relationship between several factors in the matrix of world affairs. The article, titled - 'PINE GAP BASE: WORLD CONTEXT', was written by Lucien Cometta and later translated into English by Dr. John Gille:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1925.htm

• Like 6

Verified the text in French and its sources. It was written by Lucien Cometta (nothing to do with the French Cometa Report) in 1990. That was 25 years ago. Republished by a ufologist in 2007 and part of it taken out and republished now in 2015 as if it was a new discovery. Dramatized and taken out of context. Caution is always needed and critical thinking as well. I underline the year because although the world recording of every citizen's data on the planet is a fact and kept in separate files (that's a huge amount 7.3 billion files! so it needs huge quantum computing) with everything since birth and prior generations, it is not done for dictatorship (that's people worst fear and I trust there are means to prevent it) and it is not done in those places on earth anylonger. Those places on earth are backup copies. To change the system, the earth would have to be entirely blown-up. And even then, the other copies that are off planet would be used to restart Humanity on another planet. (BlueET: you know the story and what a species would have to do to survive). 

Although it's good to know that they exist it's also good to realize the 'modern' now-a-days version of these machines aren't on earth anylonger. Many of these places aren't actively running. They're like old mechanics that specific groups keep oiling just in case. They're like 25 years ago old computers and facilities, slow, big, expensive. Not the computing quantum data & devices that have been developed since a lot longer and that will show up on the market in 1/2 a century from now. Those devices can collect the data of all tech devices on the planet in a matter of a few seconds. 

So this text is good for historical knowledge. Not good to be aware of human present. 

Here's the text in French. If you can read it you'll see the discrepancies. 
http://ufolibre.xooit.com/t119-L-affaire-Pine-Gap.htm

• Like 3

Very interesting reading Blue, about Pine Gap. Maybe that explains the bizarre invasion of Europe without resistance right now. Who knows? Maybe it's time to spend our savings and have fun before TSHTF......

• Like 1

oups...forgot to say this: why did this French guy who is an Admin of the UFO Libre (Free UFO) forum published a comment in 2007, pulling out this article written by Cometta in 1990? To demonstrate that TESLA's discoveries and findings will lead to world dictatorship. And this new French guy in Albuquerque pulling docs dating 2007 and 1990 is doing the same! For what purpose? To demonstrate that's what's going on at the moment? All conspiracy theorists know that! Shall we in the future, view him as a Prophet, someone who had the courage to state that in 2015 Humanity was falling under the Dictatorship of 15 families? Might be true. Might not be! A knife can be used to kill someone of to cut a piece of bread. It depends how it is used and in what circumstances. 

Tesla's energy- anti gravity had been developed in other countries than the US (in particular Russia who got all of Tesla's docs including his notebooks and developed the Tesla energy decades ago). So he demonstrates that anti gravity and free energy has been in the hands of big nations since quite a while now. And Russia has the ability to put the US down. So the anglo-saxons countries are linked/connected together to prevent that and keep a status-quo. 

We can then forsee Russia being allied with China. And create the Asian Union.

And then the US, UK, UN and the Asian Union will form a larger territory...and then all the rest will be added up. 

For a world dictatorship? or a world governance in conjonction with its people? 

Let's think Tesla's new energy and technologies -as they are going to appear soon on the public markets- will open up extraordinary perspectives: free energy, reduction of the cost of living, improvement of the standard of living for EVERY individual on the planet, no more famines, no more poverty, better equilibrium of the world's lands, development of space programs in a much larger way, 

(do you remember one day I said that Freedom will have to be negociated?...this is why! we'll have to CONSCIOUSLY give up certain rights to a certain degree to negociate and gain the major bulk of it (right now it is done without Human Beings knowing about it) - What rights can we give up in parts, can we negociate, in order to live happily, have part of the control and of the power? How would a negotiation go about this? What can we put into the balance to have it fall our way? otherwise that is correct we might fall into dictatorship. Not because it is already set up that way but because many people think it's the only side or use of the 'knife' that is being developed. So wise thinking is needed here. Not only for us but for those many generations after us. If you believe Human Beings can be totally free on this planet, in its current conditions, then please reflect upon that because it might just be an ideology, not a fact. And if you feel you're totally free right now, as you are reading these words, then ask yourself how. You might feel totally free inside. But are you totally free outside?

• Like 4

Can't read it. The pics, the fonts, are too small. 

No way to verify it. 

When you make things 'official', at best, and unless your are in the displays

and rendering full part of the human visible spectrum you can't assesss you're right on.

We're a perspectivre. merely a perpective. hopefully, just one of many of other perspectives.

I took these photo's myself, just outside my workshop (sorry just inside my workshop) about 7 or 8 years ago. Forgot where I had put them, found them today by accident while looking for something else. Didn't and don't have a great camera so the definition is not great but if you look hard you can see structure to the craft, looks to be like a double decker of some kind. It was hiding in the clouds mostly and the light appears in the photo rather more than it appeared in real life.  

by the time I got outside it was gone of course.

post-9-0-83131000-1441859590_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-72072300-1441859620_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

it's official 

Congrats, Blue!

You chose the right car;-) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkIqeI0wZ7c

Our fellow primates at the end of the spot pronounce "Nothing is impossible, Toyotaaah". I keep wondering where all those exotic animals learned german, but they seem to know a good car when they see it 8) .

• Like 1

Nice job, Blue!  You gonna take the cake!

I remember the family Corolla wagon we had in the 70's and 80's, rarely failed and lasted us 10 years!  

But also a friend who had a Celica - what a peppy ride!

• Like 1