The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Interesting when you look at the structures the first structure that came to my mind was this as an equivalent on Earth....

Monastery.jpg

post-189-13759094505399_thumb.png

Guest BHD

G'day Bluey. I have recently been going through the briefcases thread, and re-examining the intel and ideas 'at the time'.

During the course of which I came across a great couple of questions asked by yourself regarding the Chinese Antarctic base, 'the Great Wall' and the newer base on the great dome. Both of these, plus the other large congregation is near your 'friends' in Southern Thule. Did you get some answers or further details to fill in any gaps?

Quoting Blue ET.

acolyte I'm sure most on this thread appreciate your time an efforts to supply when you can information we would otherwise never see. I to have a few questions for you since recently you did declare yourself as a South African citizen, one can never be to sure on the net even though there might be a S/A flag next to your name I am sure some computer savvy people could hook into this servers thread and make it look like they were coming from counties not true to their real ID.

For many years now I have been lucky enough to be in the confidence of another South African citizen who has wished to share inside knowledge with me similar to what you are doing today. We met over 20 years ago through a connection with your CSIR (council for scientific industrial research) and my countries DSIR. We were then on opposite sides of the fence but my S/A friend mellowed somewhat over the years and became a friend. He has worked for many S/A scientific organizations, most of which I am sure you will know, SAEON, ISES, and the one of his last postings HMO. (Hermanus Magnetic Observatory) which has a base in Antarctica.

I raise this last posting with you because of the Chinese growing involvement in Antarctic,

You might know they have a station down there which is called the Great Wall, they have also just set up a base within the last year at the great Dome area which has been an area of great conjecture because of magnetic anomalies, possible buried metal structures under the ice and also the warm water lake 2 miles below the surface ice and the ancient life forms it might contain. there has been a mandate to prevent drilling into this warm water lake because of possible contamination etc but my source suggests this was done in secret anyway and some serious health problems developed with the scientists that were involved.

Also some artifacts were found in this region and others and removed by one or more US funded organizations Raytheon being one of them for weapons research etc. First part of my question is could you confirm any part of this information and could some of the Chinese involvement be connected to the main thread of here of Duncan's.

My second question might be easier for you to confirm. Going back those 20 plus years my S/A friend related to me a story of a UFO that was shot down by the S/A air force in 1989. it crashed just outside your boarder but your military did manage to retrieve it. Reverse engineering from this craft has since seen the development of the plastic anti radar paint which all submarines and aircraft especially the Lockhead Martin stealth aircraft have been using ever since. I wonder if you would know if this craft stayed in S/A or was shipped off to the USA?

The more interesting fact about this shooting down of the UFO is that it was done with a beam weapon on lone from the USAF, this Beam weapon was derived from the Tesla death ray which was procured by the US black ops teams back in 1943 upon Tesla's death. This beam weapon was first test fired back in 1947 I believe and resulted in the shooting down of the craft at Roswell new Mexico. In fact it was so effective it took out two other UFO's in the area as well, even though they didn't know they were there!

The point being if the US and others has had such a devastating weapon such as this death ray capable of even shooting down UFO's at will what the hell is all this bullshit about the haste to developed missile defense weapons all around the world, if they already have a weapon that can take anything out of the sky anytime they like. I think we have all see the NASA space shuttle shots from the 1990's showing some sort of a pulse or beam weapon firing at UFO's that where thousands of miles away at the time so they do appear to have some very advanced weaponry they are not disclosing to the public. now acolyte can you confirm even a small part of my intel?

Aco could not confirm any intel GHD, I guess it was a big ask to expect him to do that. So I'm still guessing if any of this actually happened. There was a typo in there as well which would have confused him, the UFO shot down in S/A should have read 1982 not 1989.

Fugates of Kentucky: Skin Bluer than Lake Louise

SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES | Wed, Feb 22, 2012 10:20 AM EST

"Benjamin "Benjy" Stacy so frightened maternity doctors with the color of his skin -- "as Blue as Lake Louise" -- that he was rushed just hours after his birth in 1975 to University of Kentucky Medical Center.

As a transfusion was being readied, the baby's grandmother suggested to doctors that he looked like the "blue Fugates of Troublesome Creek." Relatives described the boy's great-grandmother Luna Fugate as "blue all over," and "the bluest woman I ever saw."

In an unusual story that involves both genetics and geography, an entire family from isolated Appalachia was tinged blue. Their ancestral line began six generations earlier with a French orphan, Martin Fugate, who settled in Eastern Kentucky."

ht_fugate_family_blue_people_ll_120217_wmain.jpgabcnews

Fugates of Kentucky Skin Bluer than Lake Louise..

"All of the blue Fugates he tested had the enzyme deficiency, just like the Alaskans Scott had observed."

Their blood had accumulated so much of the blue molecule that it over-powered the red hemoglobin that normally turns skin pink in most Caucasians.

The bluest of the bunch was Luna, and she lived a healthy life, bearing 13 children before she died at the age of 84.

As coal mining arrived in Kentucky in 1912 and the Fugates moved outside of Troublesome Creek, the blue people began to disappear.

Doctors say Benjy likely carried only one gene for methemoglobinemia, because he eventually had normal skin tones, and the likelihood of him marrying a woman with the same recessive gene would have been small.

By the time reports appeared in the media on the disorder, the Stacy family was upset with insinuations about in-breeding that fed into stereotypes of backwoods Appalachia.

"There was a pain not seen in lab tests," wrote Trost. "That was the pain of being blue in a world that is mostly shades of white to black."

http://gma.yahoo.com/fugates-kentucky-skin-bluer-lake-louise-200247843--abc-news.html

I thought  you might be interested in the Blue skinned people from Kentucky...If you would prefer I put this post elsewhere Blue ET  please tell me....I don't think they are from other places...but they are blue...breezy

No life on the MOON they say, yer right!

Astronomers have spotted signs of life after pointing the world's largest telescope at the Moon.

But ET has not been hiding next door. The biological fingerprints discovered in moonlight were left by life on Earth.

The scientists were analysing the faint "earthshine" caused by reflected light from the Earth bouncing off the lunar surface.

Encoded within the light waves are telltale "biosignatures" - specific combinations of oxygen, ozone, methane and carbon dioxide that betray the presence of organic life.

The researchers also pioneered a super-sensitive method of identifying biosignatures by studying light polarisation.

Similar techniques may in future be used to confirm the existence of life on "exoplanets" orbiting distant stars.

Dr Stefano Bagnulo, one of the astronomers from the Armagh Observatory in Northern Ireland, said: "The light from a distant exoplanet is overwhelmed by the glare of the host star, so it's very difficult to analyse - a bit like trying to study a grain of dust beside a powerful light bulb. But the light reflected by a planet is polarised, while the light from the host star is not. So polarimetric techniques help us to pick out the faint reflected light of an exoplanet from the dazzling starlight."

Guest BHD

Its a catch 22 for the astro community in a way.

If they are prepared to state with so much confidence that a particular exo-planet, or even our local planet in our system 100% HAS oxygen etc, etc then doing the same analysis of our moon must be taken for gospel.

Same with the 100% discovery of methane and other petro chemicals being discovered on Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune's moons.

.... errr...... isnt all that stuff created by dead dinosaurs and rotting vegetation? Proof life exists elsewhere!! Yay!!

There are a lot of these conundrums that get glossed over.

Phobos-Grunt was apparently taken out by heavy ions whilst in LEO..... yet they had no such issues prior with arguably the most thorough space program on the planet, and the same componentry used on the ISS and other space craft.

The problem with making stuff up, and covering up BS, is that someone has to remain diligent and continue the cover far in to the future.

Not all of the Coevolution story fitted into a box, much of it is still floating around in my head (and other places) waiting for a home.

No real point in me sitting on this stuff forever so I thought I'd share some of my long lost thoughts with all here, perhaps it will help someone you never know.

Q & A mostly of the self

In the early stages of finding myself no longer in a familiar place, ie in a body and on planet earth, there was a time it appeared I was not conversing with others, or at least I could not see or define anyone close to me. So for want of a better explanation these questions were asked of the self, even though at the time I did not know this.  The questions also do not fit into any exact place or sequence within my experience I held them back hoping for future enlightenment and I do now understand some aspects after 20 odd years of investigation into the meaning of life.

I thought it would be fun to laugh at myself and my ignorance in those early days so I provide them here now for your perusal, perhaps there is a modicum of understand to be had. Prime refers to Earth or planets like Earth

Q: How did I get here?

A: You were folded within yourself

Q: Where am I?

A: You are within yourself

Q: Where is here?

A: Here is a reference of positioning, there is no positioning at this time, you simply are.

Q: Who are you?

A: Exactly that

Q: What is that in the distance?

A: Your destiny

Q: What are those rings of light?

A: Part of the device that bought you here

Q: Why am I here?

A: To be asked a question

Q: What question?

A: We need to unite before we can ask

Q: Who needs to unite?

A: You with the others

Q: What others?

A: The others that are you or we collectively

Q: Where are you?

A: Everywhere you need me to be.

Q: Who am I? 

A: A part of everything, you are an aspect of more than one

Q: Everything?

A: All that there is, you might understand it as your thoughts, your understanding of life has atrophied since being shut off from the whole, we understand this when you are ready to embrace all remembrance shall return

Q: More than one?

A: Yes infinite

Q: Even more than one life on earth?

A: Yes this is one aspect of you here in this now

Q: The now?

A: The now is a resonance of thought, a hologram you might call it

Q: You mean some aspect of me lives in a dream?

A: Not only one aspect, all

Q: Define Dream?

A: The dream is everything manifest to the touch and also that which is not

Q: ??

A: The building blocks from your childhood on prime, everything is constructed after a reasoned thought, even life. Without thought life would not exist

Q: Where am I now?  (different local to the first time this question was asked)

A: Where it all began, your birth, your original birth

Q: Original Birth?

A: When you defined yourself, recognizing you are capable of individual thought and so creation.

Q: If I think will I create?

A: If you think correctly yes, on prime you create using a more physical approach but first there is thought.

Q: Can I create without physical input?

A: Yes almost anywhere except prime and its likenesses

Q: Why is that?

A: Prime exists to show the folly of inconsiderate thought, it is best for all if there is no instantaneous creation on the lower levels

Q: Lower Levels?

A: Training grounds

Q: So my training is finished?

A: Only if you wish it so

Q: Good god did you see that, what was that?

A: Don’t be surprised by what you see no harm will become you

Q: I’m not afraid but I don’t understand it?

A: Life projects itself in all manner of shapes and sizes, it is just plasma though it looks like fire to you, how quickly you forget your first time as such a creature

Q: Why do the colours keep changing?

A: Colours? Try to connect with all you have, there is more here than just light

Result of above: Humming sound rising and falling.

Later, more defined resonance that seemed to synchronize with the changing colours around me, later more clearly defined as a method of communication with my hosts.

Q: Someone said we are traveling through time are we going into the past or future?

A: Our past, but these units are not yours to you it is more like we are stepping sideways

(From a Hybrid I’ve forgotten their name)

Q: Please define sideways?

A: Dimensional travel

Q: I’m interested to know how many dimensions there might be.

A; How many shapes are there? The answer is the same for both questions

Q: So what is the shape of your dimension?

A: Shows me a four sided pyramid a tetrahedron, but adds this is as it should be, our dimension is imperfect

Q: Please define imperfect?

A: Unstable is does not fit the prime

I am reading Nexus Magazine, an article about the 21st-Century renaissance of science. I read the importance of geometry in every portion of our lives I remember reading about this before, the words “everything is geometry” echo from within.

Q: So what is the shape of your dimension?

A: Shows me a four sided pyramid a tetrahedron, but adds, this is as it should be, our dimension is imperfect

Q: Please define imperfect?

A: Unstable is does not fit the prime

The tetrahedron does not fit the prime! Prime being a planet like structure. How could I not connect this to everything?

I wake up this morning, there is no telling where I had been the night before, but this morning everything fits, a true eureka moment. Thank you to whoever it was that got inside my head last night.

This is how it might be; my universal equation of one size does not fit all.

Of course the geometric shape does not fit the prime, the prime is artificial in this case, or the other way around, the tetrahedron is artificial. They constructed this reality themselves its artificial in everyway, not part of the whole, not part of our universe it’s an import. It does not read the song correctly.

Every aspect of science is happy with the theory of an expanding universe, but hardly anyone on mainstream science will buy the theory that planets are also growing in an equal proportion, as are the suns these planet revolve around. Thanks to you I have this information staring me in the face.

Not so many years ago Richard Hogland and friends broke the very interesting if not mind boggling theory, once again ignored by mainstream, cryptic information detailed in a very special area on the surface of Mars called Cydonia. The information encoded  suggested we look to the area of 19.47 deg latitude north and south on any prime object, sun moon or planet, what might you find there?

A strange upwelling of energy it would seem, so?

The upwelling of energy just happens to be at the precise points that would be touched by a tetrahedron if it was made to the size to fit within the diameter of the prime. This is where the energy arrives that help to do the building.

Yes well ok and?

Well it would touch the external portions of the prime continually if it were not for the fact the tetrahedron is continuing to grow in size at a rate the prime cannot always match for reasons the tetrahedron is getting it’s song of instruction on a slightly different frequency and rate from galactic HQ it also get it first and transmits the information the prime in which it dewls.

This I was told this I should have remembered, the sun is a form of plasma, it is softer and can adjust to variations of size both from within and without far more quickly than can a solid planet.

As you know every 11 years or so the sun goes through both a quiet period and an active period, always the majority of sunspots are in the regions close to the 19.47 deg. Latitude the sun is growing in size just like every other part of the universe as it is instructed to do from the song it is attuned too every 11 years the sun needs to readjust it grows it erupts it flares as it is doing now.

But planet earth, our prime earth cannot adjust so quickly as the tetrahedron within grows the earth crust cannot always oblige and every few thousand years it almost tears its self apart as it catches up to the prime directive from galactic HQ which is grow, grow, grow.

Hence a rhythm of stability for many thousands of years then a period of turmoil which we are entering into how at precisely the same time as the sun has decided to do its thing.

A similar song of course is being sung to the human race as we evolve or mutate to the next level. Everything is geometry at the same time as everything is a song. The two go together and are everything.

How could I forget a message of such colossal interest to mankind.

My intuition is that this reality was meant to be something akin to an inside joke, but over time it got taken way too seriously. And we're some weird prototype experiment within this inside joke.

If this is a school, I don't see a lot of learning going on. If this is a school, it's like Compton High or Inglewood High. They're nominally schools too, but you don't see much learning going on there either.

I want to go to Palo Alto High or Mountain View High on Planet Palo Alto or Planet Mountain View. I'm sick of living on Planet Compton.

Blue ET

Hey mate, I can relate to your introspection.

I have come to an understanding that Consciousness is ALL there is.

Even the idea of hopping into a car and traveling from A to B is akin to a lucid dream.

Seems so three dimensional and real but it all takes place within.

I also think a greater understanding is about to take place. The plan of the dark side

Is about to wave the green flag for chaos to come forth in every area of our life. May

be just the tool we need to work with for a sudden evolutionary shift of the magnificent kind.

Is it just me or is this the year things change?

Could be my age? this month I turn 64, most of my life I have worked for myself with my own business. I am one of the few that are lucky enough to work in fields that fit with my passions of life so getting motivated has never been difficult. I have been doing my present job for more than 12 years now. I work from home which is also a bonus, but this year I cannot get motivated, I find myself spending more time here than I should during working hours, times slips by and I get further behind in my orders as each day goes by, this has never happened before!

Is it 2012 that’s doing it or my age? Do any of you out there feel like this?

I’d love to know. 

Guest BHD

Could be my age? this month I turn 64, most of my life I have worked for myself with my own business. I am one of the few that are lucky enough to work in fields that fit with my passions of life so getting motivated has never been difficult. I have been doing my present job for more than 12 years now. I work from home which is also a bonus, but this year I cannot get motivated, I find myself spending more time here than I should during working hours, times slips by and I get further behind in my orders as each day goes by, this has never happened before!

I’d love to know.

Haha, I hear ya brother! Business? what business. If I had a dollar for every time my wife chastised me for NOT doing work and stating that I had better do some web based business if we were to stay a float!!! LOL

But on a more serious note, I think the appathy many are feeling, as well as a growing slow movement towards like minded folk is on the increase. It may well be a sense that much is about to change, especially regarding all the old control systems such as money, and all that flows off it.

Could be that we're sensing it, and concluding in our subconcious "why bother"!!! LOL.

I bought another lotto ticket yesterday, which if I win, will allow me to be here full time. I'll send over some to allow you to do the same OK?  ;D

Hey, and just on your thoughts above. I watched Inception twice on the week end, and picked up more each time from it regarding some of the subtleties. The layers of dreams share much of what you say above, especially in regards to making a decision to stay on one of those layers, rather than what you know/think is your actual reality. (physical)

There is also a new series coming out called Awake. It is about a fella who has a car crash, which kills his wife. He sees a shrink about it, and they discuss much. When he sleeps, his dream world has his wife alive, but his son is dead. He sees a shrink about it (in his dream) and they discuss much.

So, all in all, he gets to have them both, in one way or another, and both shrinks converse through him, regardless of which state he is in.

But that's the kicker. Which state is real? In both he feels, bleeds, eats etc.

Monatom's fav' word springs to mind - 'intent'. Your mind finds the truth regardless via. intent, and what ever state you find your so-called physical body in becomes your reality. We truly are powerful stuff.

Great post(s) above btw.

Michael Jackson explained: "I remember writing 'Earth Song' when I was in Austria, in a hotel. And I was feeling so much pain and so much suffering of the plight of the Planet Earth. And for me, this is Earth's Song, because I think nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the Earth. And with the ecological unbalance going on, and a lot of the problems in the environment, I think earth feels the pain, and she has wounds, and it's about some of the joys of the planet as well. But this is my chance to pretty much let people hear the voice of the planet. And this is 'Earth Song.' And that's what inspired it. And it just suddenly dropped into my lap when I was on tour in Austria."

I’d love to know.

Hey Blue ET & GHD,

You're definitely not on your own. I've just turned 50 and usually love my work when it's available, but lately I'm happy sitting at home watching nature and contemplating our beloved Earth (must admit I live in a beautiful part of the tropics) and reading heaps of books. Also my insomnia is getting worse by the week. I don't know how to get to sleep anymore, can't stop brain working, did not sleep a minute last night. BTW Blue ET, from what you've been through, I don't know how you could sleep or do much else other than reflect on your experiences.

Cheers,

Botanic

Guest BHD

Michael Jackson explained: "I remember writing 'Earth Song' when I was in Austria, in a hotel. And I was feeling so much pain and so much suffering of the plight of the Planet Earth. And for me, this is Earth's Song, because I think nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the Earth. And with the ecological unbalance going on, and a lot of the problems in the environment, I think earth feels the pain, and she has wounds, and it's about some of the joys of the planet as well. But this is my chance to pretty much let people hear the voice of the planet. And this is 'Earth Song.' And that's what inspired it. And it just suddenly dropped into my lap when I was on tour in Austria."

One of my favourite songs to play REALLY LOUD! Dont mind admitting to being an MJ music fan. Powerful stuff is music too!

Guest BHD

I’d love to know.

Hey Blue ET & GHD,

You're definitely not on your own. I've just turned 50 and usually love my work when it's available, but lately I'm happy sitting at home watching nature and contemplating our beloved Earth (must admit I live in a beautiful part of the tropics) and reading heaps of books. Also my insomnia is getting worse by the week. I don't know how to get to sleep anymore, can't stop brain working, did not sleep a minute last night. BTW Blue ET, from what you've been through, I don't know how you could sleep or do much else other than reflect on your experiences.

Cheers,

Botanic

Hear ya Botanic! Maybe we were all ancient Greek philosyphers, laying about in the Sun, contemplating it all - and our old memories are starting to flood back in?! LOL. :)

I’d love to know.

Hey Blue ET & GHD,

Cheers,

Botanic

Hear ya Botanic! Maybe we were all ancient Greek philosyphers, laying about in the Sun, contemplating it all - and our old memories are starting to flood back in?! LOL. :)

Don't know about a Greek Philosopher, lol, way too much thinking!! The pre-dynastic Panther crew from Giza seemed a pretty cool mob. Can see myself sunbathing by the Pyramids on the then banks of the Nile, keeping an eye on the Pantherettes. BHD, have you happened to have read Tony Bushby's "Secret in the Bible"? I'm having trouble keeping Giza out of my head lately, reading it a second time. Some unseen masterplans of the plateau are included in the book and I would appreciate any thoughts on it.

Guest BHD

I read his 'Bible Fraud' book, but not this one. If it's any where near as thorough as that, It will be a beaut no doubt!

Blue ET I have been experiencing the apathy you mention most of my life. Since very young I could see through the 'system'. I didn't want any part of it for fear it would lead me astray from the understanding I was gaining. I recognized the professional fraud present in most professions. I have remained self employed in some manner nearly all my life and I have been an ardent observer of the transitions around and within me while trying to gain more understanding. We are almost there.

As for nature, she has much to say lately, showing me that we are on the verge of dimensional overlaps.Somebody recently said that  all dimensions were just all One once before they were fractured and 'separation' occurred. They are about to be healed. I believe they are on the verge of overlapping and ultimately becoming One again.

I have been one of these guys plagued by seeing 11:11 initially, until I decided to meditate on it and find out what it meant. To me the 11 is a portal to another dimension, thus 11:11 represents fractured dimensions alongside one another.

Recently I went through an intense period of seeing 111 everywhere. I told my wife and whenever we went anywhere in the vehicle the first vehicle to cross our path would have a 111 plate, or it would be cab 111. I again mediated and was shown that it was the 11:11 coming edge to edge, (ie. bringing the two 11's close to one another until the inner digits superimpose) noting that this event is about to happen. Even the clouds have at times seemed different and more surreal.

I am thinking that economic, military, political and natural events are going to occur in quick succession, Iran being the possible trigger in the next two days??

there was a film made not so long ago called The fountain, made by Darren Aronofsky, framed against the backdrop of Maya themes and their sacred tree, I agree with John Major Jenkins when he says this film is a masterpiece on a par with Kubrick's 2001. You need to pay attention and maybe watch it more than once, in Jenkin's words, a multilayered tapestry operating simultaneously on three temporal levels and  true to Maya religion.

Those that cannot see this perhaps need to work harder on themselves.

Immortality cannot be won by living forever, it is experienced only when one fully embraces death.

Also I have sat with Tony Bushby twice and had long chats with him about his own experiences in enlightenment etc. He was staying at a friend's place for a year or two, hiding out while he wrote one of those books on your list above. He's a little up tight and a bit of a user, and a drinker, but still he has done the hard yards in research and knows a thing or two. Nice guy to talk to actually, but i guess knowning the hard facts can knock you around a bit.

Hi Blue ET - OK time for honestly sharing.

I am 56 years old, have worked hard all my life, military, police, a couple of government departments at reasonable high levels, always my career went beautifully and I came up with ideas that excelled me through the ranks, I was totally dedicated to work and my family.  I moved into a country region 3 years ago and am now an elected official and President of committee's etc trying to build community and help where I could.

My partner and I care for our mothers who live in units we built in our rear yard and we have tried our very best to care for these two elderly women on their own. However, the last three weeks have been the worst I can remember in the last five years.  Several people in the community have been attacking me relentlessly, I have had family arguments on both sides and with my partner to point I am sick of sleeping on the couch.  Everything, everyone has gone nuts.  (maybe the tenton bean actually worked).

Last night I walked down to to foreshore where our river meets the ocean, truly beautiful and tried to connect with the universe and mother earth to regain my sanity - NOTHING....

Other Lightworker friends are contacting me saying their lives are in ruin, their children have just been diagnosed with cancer, or they feel so alone they dont know what to do.

Yes, I believe that we are suffering from an energy shift that is affecting us to our very core, forcing us to give up that which we need to let go of and making us stand naked in the light waiting for whatever change is to come.  Faith is the only thing I have left at the moment and even that is wavering.  If it is not this year, then we are in real trouble my friend.  Love and Light to you..

Guest BHD

Choose how you react to this stuff Jess'. Sort the wheat from the chalf regards what's really important, especially family.

You can choose to confront those attacking you, or let them fizzle out, not reacting at all isnt a bad thing.

I joked about lethargy with Botanic and Bluey, but the reality is that my business has been sytematically torn a part,

and I'm at a point where I mentally cant fight anymore, cant afford to fight anymore, and now,

simply choose not to fight anymore. I accept what is happening now, and in doing so, the pain is removed.

"I am the master of my own thoughts".

Never allow outside influences to attack the core of your stability. Personal connections are paramount to getting through this year. Friends, family, community. Your feelings towards YOUR life cannot controlled by anyone else but you. Its OK to worry about others, but more important to be confident and secure in how YOU feel.

You certainly are not alone in this alternatively thinking community Jess' - and I whilst I will hold back using the word 'tested' as it implies an external interference, I will say ride the storm out. There is light at the end of the tunnel this year.

Do you have a tree or a post outside your front door? If you do, 'hang all your crap' on that before you go in the house!

Empty your mind every night, dont dwell on the negative stuff, dont feed it, dont empower it - it's a disease.

Controllers fear the 'lack of control'. Negativity feeds off negativity. This year is the end of control.

Weather the storm Jess'.