The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

Blue,

I was asked today about a supposed similar experience to yours recorded as The "Thiaoouba Prophecy". Are you familiar with it and if so do you have any thoughts on it?

OH, Abduction to the 9th Planet, yes I tried to read that book a long time ago now, I think he wrote it about the same time I wrote mine, could not get into it, but it's his story (life) not mine, I won't judge though everyone has their space to go to if you get my drift.  

• Like 4

OH, Abduction to the 9th Planet, yes I tried to read that book a long time ago now, I think he wrote it about the same time I wrote mine, could not get into it, but it's his story (life) not mine, I won't judge though everyone has their space to go to if you get my drift.  

Thanks for that.

• Like 1

is that the book about the guy who along his journey went to the planet of the giant cockroaches? I agree with you Blue about not judging and each having their own space but I think I am still slightly traumatised from this book :)

I thought it was a pretty good read  (Thiaoouba Prophecy)

• Like 4

I thought it was a pretty good read  (Thiaoouba Prophecy)

Overall I agree with you rabej-it was an interesting book. If it's the same one Im thinking of..,is there anything about a planet of giant bugs/cockroaches in Thiaoouba Prophecy??. I leant my copy of the one Im talking about out years ago and it never came back.

• Like 2

Lialilith --  It's been awhile since I've read it, but I remember something along those lines  -- I hate lending books out because they never come back, worse yet I never remember who borrowed what.

• Like 2

Agents of the Black Death and Zombieisum 

Some who have followed the evolution of my personal story as declared in the Book Coevolution and consequent talks at Nexus (2011)

and via Project Camelot (2012) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQHK5Q7uP4o

and David Griffins contribution and research  

will already know a great deal about this subject, however I am now going to declare all I know about it, knowledge gleaned from my own personal contact with an ET race who have been working for years to neutralize it’s effects and knowledge given to me by a now deceased South African scientist come special agent who was tasked to research the subject and follow leads no matter where they might take him. His task was headed up as Agents of the Black Death and Zombieisum.  (Is there such a word?)    

Let’s call it ABDZ for short, and ‘The Black’ which is the working constituent of this mix, the biologically engineered soup which can be remote controlled to do almost unimaginable things, like give life like movement to dead or inanimate objects, ie Zombieisum.

The Black arrived on this planet at least 65 million years ago to my knowledge, at least it arrived in force around that date, small amounts might have been transported here much earlier, say 200 million years ago to Africa and was, I think, related in some way to the early ET gold mining of that area.

I’m not sure if the term Zombie actually originated in Haiti or that it arrived there via the beliefs of the African slaves. 

Wiki suggests this:

Zombies featured widely in Haitian rural folklore, as dead persons revived by the act of necromancy of a bokor sorcerer (the bokor is a witch-like figure to be distinguished from the houngan priests and mambo priestesses of the formal Vodou religion). Zombies remain under the control of the bokor as their personal slaves, since they have no will of their own.

Slaves brought to Haiti in the 17th and 18th centuries, believed that when they died, Baron Samedi would gather them from their grave to bring them to heaven, unless they had offended him in some way, such as committing suicide, in which case they would be forever a slave after death, as a zombie. A number of scholars have pointed out the significance of the zombie figure as a metaphor for the history of slavery in Haiti.[3]

The Haitian zombie phenomenon first attracted widespread international attention during the United States occupation of Haiti (1915 - 1934), when a number of case histories of purported "zombies" began to emerge. The first popular book covering the topics was William Seabrook's The Magic Island (1929).

The African connection, again Wiki:

"Zombi" is also another name of the Vodou snake lwa Damballah Wedo, of Niger–Congo origin; it is akin to the Kikongo word nzambi, which means "god". There also exists within the West African Vodun tradition the zombi astral, which is a part of the human soul that is captured by a bokor and used to enhance the bokor's power. The zombi astral is typically kept inside a bottle which the bokor can sell to clients for luck, healing or business success. It is believed that after a time God will take the soul back and so the zombi is a temporary spiritual entity.[14] It is also said in vodou legend, that feeding a zombie salt will make it return to the grave.

End snip…

Ok that’s a touch of what ‘officially’ you can find about Zombies on the net, now I will fill in a lot more detail on this subject and bring it up to modern times and it’s connection with the Spanish flu  at the end of the first world war and subsequent  Argentine military involvement at Thule Island. Their connection with a group of ETs and why that came about.  

You might have heard the word salt mentioned in the Wiki extract on African zombies, and those of you with good memories for detail will remember news reports from scientific expeditions in Antarctica recently needing large amounts of salt for some undisclosed reason.

OK this is just a tease, there is much more to come SOON!     

• Like 7

Ummmm OK.....guess I better brush up on my Samurai Sword skills as it would be my weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse...

• Like 5

ABDZ part II

I’m first off going to titivate your interest by declaring the last piece of information first and back track from there. I few years ago, it might be two or it might be three, I don’t have the time to go back into my records to confirm exactly what year it was but it’s either implanted in this thread or an associated threat here on CHANI somewhere, that report stated that an employee of Raytheon had been airlifted from a base in Antarctica (possible McMurdo) with some kind of serious (contagious) aliment, to Christchurch Hospital New Zealand and kept in quarantine.

That much actually made the mainstream news outlets. I have declared several times that I have a good friend that works in logistics at Christchurch International airport and it was though this source that the information came about that the Raytheon employee had actually died several times on the flight back to Christchurch (his heart had stopped beating) but had been resuscitated each time by the medics that made the flight with him.

The most amazing piece of scuttlebutt that came out of that private info was that the heart restart was actually not archived by the medical staff but by the patient himself. The story goes after the first heart stop the medics tried to revive him for 15 to 20 minutes but gave up on him only to find after about 30 minutes his heart started up again on its own and that the same thing happened about three times during the flight.  

Now my friend is not a B/S artist and neither were the people he heard the story from, in fact no one wanted to declare their names to this story least of all my friend, he suggested it was only after repeated nagging that the source of the information would speak at all, and only then because it was among trusted friends. I believe what my friend has told me because he has nothing to gain from lying and is not a disinformation freak as I've known him for a very long time.  

Long before my Coevolution story hit the headlines.                

Edit to add another 'close' friend who also had information on this subject and lived not far from me was murdered last year, and then his assassin shot himself, to make a very tidy close off to the case. If you know how the dark ones operate this had their signature all over it. I'll dig up the news paper links if anyone needs that info to confirm this story. 

• Like 8

ABDZ part III

In 1906 and within half an hour of each other the Aleutian Islands and Chile experienced large earthquakes in the region of 8.3 on the Richer scale , Valparaiso was extensively damaged and tsunami’s were set off many thousands of people were killed. The quakes were felt almost all over South America. What was not recorded through lack of adequate equipment back in those days was the earthquake under Thule Island off the southern coast of Argentina.

The quake in the area of Thule Island attracted the attention of a group of ETs known to some as the Blues. This area had long been known to them and others as a catchment area or storehouse for high-tech biological weapons, deposited there, underground, millions of years ago during the then on going battles for ownership of planet earth by un-named extraterrestrial groups.

The group of Blue ETs knew the quakes back in 1906 was only the start of a general escalation of a SUN-EARTH interactions which are still building, and won’t be felt in their full intensity for several more years to come. However it did accelerate the need to make safe the dangerous storehouse of biological toxins lying beneath Thule Island and other areas nearby.  The scientific research into the bio-weapon was at first carried out only by the ETs but after a volcanic eruption on Thule Island in the mid 1960’s they knew time was running out and progress had been slow. Earth based human defense systems were also hotting up, Now ET craft moving in and out of the area were being shot at with jet aircraft and ballistic type missiles, so a deal was done in connection with the ruling military government in power at the time in Argentina.  It went something like you leave us alone to get on with our work and we will transfer small sections of our technology to help in your development of cheap clean energy production.

Argentina also wanted to have a science base on Thule so that they would feel it was a more hands on approach to the collaboration between ET and Humans. Argentina was actually using the base for research into their own bio weapons, using a strain of the Spanish flu and trying to make it even more deadly, because of its isolation and cold climate Thule was a perfect place for such research, in other words for exactly the same reasons the ETs were working there but for the opposite end result.       

• Like 9

ABDZ part IV

The very name Thule Island should make every researcher’s bells and whistles go off! Why should such an insignificant Island in such an out of the way place have such a grandiose name?

I’m sure most here already know that Thule was a supposed mythological gateway to other realms (in the north) it begs ones credibility to dismiss the fact that this Island could might or does hold a very real connection to our past and future development or safety, (hell’s teeth it is my conclusion that a whole war was fought over it -Falklands war) someone already knew that when they named it a very long time ago!

When the BEZERK thread first appeared on GLP and Nex Ed alerted me to it, all my bells and whistles went off for reasons different to most. I was most intrigued about the so call morphing effect of the black goo into gold like substances and the animation of seemingly dead or inert objects.  I had down played many aspects of my ET interaction in relationship to dark forces in my first edition writing of Coevolution, because I wanted to accent the positive side of this interaction. I touched a little more deeply into the dark side in the second edition but still held back most of it because I was waiting for more info not only from earth researchers like Ned Ed, Acolyte and the David Griffins of the world but also from other contactees.  

Why was I waiting? Because what I had been told by my ET contacts was so out of this world (excuse the Pun) that I was unwilling to put my head on the chopping block and declare things even I thought were outrageous.   

The Term ‘Pandora’s Box’ was used more than once in my interactions with the Blue ETs, in direct connection with the ‘dark’ or black infection. I can now relate this back to what we might call the black goo of the BEZERK threat, because I have no doubt the reference to an alleged Pandora’s Box was another ancient incidence of this same black robotic fluid. Known to have been stored in safe keeping in something a kin to a terracotta urn, for if you bother to research Pandora’s Box history even to a shallow extent you will find is does not refer to a box at all, but an urn or vile type object that was hermetically sealed for a very good reason.  

Anyone reading Prometheus into this?

• Like 9

ABDZ part IV

The very name Thule Island should make every researcher’s bells and whistles go off! Why should such an insignificant Island in such an out of the way place have such a grandiose name?

I’m sure most here already know that Thule was a supposed mythological gateway to other realms (in the north) it begs ones credibility to dismiss the fact that this Island could might or does hold a very real connection to our past and future development or safety, (hell’s teeth it is my conclusion that a whole war was fought over it -Falklands war) someone already knew that when they named it a very long time ago!

When the BEZERK thread first appeared on GLP and Nex Ed altered me to it, all my bells and whistles went off for reasons different to most. I was most intrigued about the so call morphing effect of the black goo into gold like substances and the animation of seemingly dead or inert objects.  I had down played many aspects of my ET interaction in relationship to dark forces in my first edition writing of Coevolution, because I wanted to accent the positive side of this interaction. I touched a little more deeply into the dark side in the second edition but still held back most of it because I was waiting for more info not only from earth researchers like Ned Ed, Acolyte and the David Griffins of the world but also from other contactees.  

Why was I waiting? Because what I had been told by my ET contacts was so out of this world (excuse the Pun) that I was unwilling to put my head on the chopping block and declare things even I thought were outrageous.   

The Term ‘Pandora’s Box’ was used more than once in my interactions with the Blue ETs, in direct connection with the ‘dark’ or black infection. I can now relate this back to what we might call the black goo of the BEZERK threat, because I have no doubt the reference to an alleged Pandora’s Box was another ancient incidence of this same black robotic fluid. Known to have been stored in safe keeping in something a kin to a terracotta urn, for if you bother to research Pandora’s Box history even to a shallow extent you will find is does not refer to a box at all, but an urn or vile type object that was hermetically sealed for a very good reason.  

Anyone reading Prometheus into this?

So Blue_ET, are there still 'things' or stuff you were told, that you haven't shared in the book still?

If so, spill it.  We are all ready.

• Like 6

I'm trying desperately to put it all into some kind of order Nex Ed, so it does not sound so totally Sci-Fi.

After all I did not name the Island "Thule" I did not invent the term 'Pandora's Box'. I did not invent the Falklands war nor place it near Thule, nor did I kill all those Marconi scientists just a few sort years after the Falklands conflict nor did I invent the BEZERK thread and a few dozen other coincidences which you know about, but my god they all stack themselves up and I just seem to be someone who can connect so many dots, even though at times I try to hide under the woodwork I fail. 

So yes there is more to come and here it is, a little at a time, as I try and collect my wits between doing work day chores. This has never been written down in any type of format before so this is raw off the top of my head as I collate all I know into some kind of order. Trying not to sound over the top here but I also did not write Prometheus but they might have stolen most of it from out of my head many years ago, and you of all people should know that's possible.

More soon (as you always suggest to me LOL) ;)        

• Like 11

Here is a tip a clue to be getting on with as I do other things today, when the royal marines finally raided Thule Island in the aftermath of the Falklands War the operation was call 'Keyhole' found this out thanks to David Griffin, keyhole will refer to the opening of Pandora's Box once again.......no doubt in my mind.  

edit to add, more mythology related to this case, what does the term Mydas touch remind you off? 

• Like 13

ABDZ part V

For those that need proof that the Falkland’s conflict was far more serious than a mere dispute over a few  outcrops of windswept  desolate and seemingly useless land, and or a little hard to get oil deposits deep under a freezing ocean, so far away from England that her bomber aircraft could not even make the flight there without refueling along the way, need to know that Britain’s then Prime Minister, Margret Thatcher, had threatened to Nuke the Argentinian mainland if the French Military did not supply her with the decoding information to render the Exocet missiles impotent. The French  had originally supplied the Exocets to the Argentinian Air force.

One can only wonder what could possibly have been of such great importance to England to resort to possible Nuclear Holocaust in response to the Argentine takeover of those few barren islands for supposed sheep farming.  Could it have been that they suspected Argentina was on the verge of a major break-through in robotics?  The kind of robotics that could manufacture an army of remote controlled solders that could not be killed, at least not killed in a conventional way. Could they also have been on the threshold of manufacturing super weapons that could mutate to become almost anything on the battle field through the thoughts of its operator?

The other possibilities lie in swarms of insect type nanno-bots that could sweep the land like rabid locusts, destroying everything in their path until switched off or recalled by their remote controller. Now I ask you has anyone ever seen such things in the movies? Of course you have.  Movie writers are not very clever, if they came up with those ideas it’s because someone told them they already exist, and if they exist who owns them now because Argentina does not and never actually did. But someone suspected they might and someone knew of the possibility of such weapons being developed in an area just south of the Falklands, and that someone was possibly not human.   

It is exactly over this type of technology dozens of Marconi scientists bit the dust in the late 1980’s early 1990’s in England.  

Edit to add, what I shall attempt to do next is inform you of a 100 year battle by the Blues to prevent such weapons ever being made available on planet earth.                          

• Like 13

ABDZ part V appendage:

To put you on the track of this alien cure-all for the black death come black-goo type biological weapon, a small preview to how living and non-living organisms can be destroyed without touching them and from afar as it happens, one should make oneself aware of Royal Rife's electronic cancer treatment from the 1930's.

His invention was accurately described as a Bream Ray Machine. It was as real as I am, and one of the major reasons it was suppressed or destroyed was because of it's near ability to destroy such organisms as reside within the black concoction. Lesser lower realm entities that control most of the major world powers could see right off the versatility of Rife's invention and made sure it had no place in our future world. Not to down play it's very real cancer curing properties. 

Just like Wilhelm Reich who was on the same track as Rife; ie  If Reich was a nutter of no concern to anyone why would this have happened?

In February 1954 the United States Attorney for the District of Maine filed a complaint seeking a permanent injunction under Sections 301 and 302 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, to prevent interstate shipment of orgone accumulators and to ban promotional literature.

The injunction was granted by default on 19 March 1954. The judge ordered that all accumulators, their parts and instructions be destroyed, and that books mentioning orgone be withheld.[124] Reich too was in a more obvious battle with inter-dimensionals.

You could argue that Tesla was also on the same track and met the same demise, these three 20th century geniuses where all taken down by high ranking agents (hidden within bureaucracy) under the control of powers with no thoughts of goodwill towards humanity on this planet. 

And once again when the ET base on Thule Island was destroyed it was just another step down this same road.

edit to add, don't despair this has a happy ending. :)  

• Like 8

ABDZ part V appendage B:

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here, I do not like self promotion, but eventually I'm going to have to declare my part in all this. I have resisted for almost 20 years listing my personal involvement in the biological testing the Blue ET's have had to do to prevent the spread of plagues related to the black goo X files type scenarios. I was not abducted in the true sense of the word I think most that have read my story will understand that. I was selected planted chosen call it what you like because of my immune system construct or disposition in direct relationship with this plague like implant on planet Earth, the immunity relates as much to higher soul level aspects as much as physical body traits. I have to tell you my body took a beating during these off world tests and some of that is beginning to show up now as I reach a more 'mature' LOL age. 8) 

I will have to select my words very diligently before I go much further down this road of declaration, so please be patient with me as I pick my way through a minefield of human misunderstanding and biases. In fact I may seek advice for others before I tread much further down this road.              

• Like 8