The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

ET war appears to be over gold and other precious and rare metal reserves in hard to get at places on planet earth, one has to wonder what this might do to the price of these metals, or is the recent up ward price spiral of gold got more to do with these wars than the fall of the American dollar?

I was told some time ago the price of gold would be the defining moment in this as yet unseen war between ET races within the earth's shadow. When gold once more marks the worth of our money in trade!

I think things are heating up and I'm not talking about the weather.

Profound is the only word to describe this work..  This addendum is a doc file with link

here..  http://coev.webs.com/apps/blog/

Many Thanks Blue ET and Nexus Editor

There it is, Mexico City, right on the magic 19.47 latitude, give or take a decimal point, a few miles, right in the middle of a swamp.

Those that have studied the work of Richard Hoagland and friends will know the significance of this latitude on a globe like the planet earth. The Yucatan Peninsula also frames this latitude and is doted with Mayan City complexes like Chichen Itza, Uxmal, and a dozen others, these are no ordinary cities, the central pyramids are built to a mathematical code that suggested they know where they stand on this planet, they were designed by people that knew the earth so well their locations are keyed to the Great Pyramid at Giza, there is much more to all this than meets the eye. (See work of Carl Munck) These complexes and the people that lived within them were charged with the sacred task of balancing the negative energy that occasionally came steaming from a device deep within the gulf, a job they did so well, like their previous brothers and sisters the little understood Olmec, until they too were almost wiped from the face of the globe by the Spanish invaders and other earlier mysterious forces that have never been recorded in our history books.

Science or Geology will tell us 65million years ago a giant asteroid slammed into or very close to this mysterious latitude, it actually created the Golf of Mexico as we recognize it today. It fractured the earth’s surface at that location and honey combed it both on the surface and underwater. The Yucatan Peninsula is famous today for its amazingly large sinkholes caused by the above event, many of which are tourist attractions in their own right, I should know I’ve now seen them with my own eyes. These also make up some of the largest underwater caves know to man which attract divers from around the world, but something very strange lies beneath the waters of the Golf of Mexico, not only oil I am told, and not all the drilling rigs in the golf are after the black gold.

Nobody knows for sure if the meteor strike right at the heart of the Earth at that point (19.47deg) was deliberate of not, it was just to far back in our history for any records to remain, of course I am referring to alien records. But the suspicions are very high and appear to be proven, let me explain why that might be.

The earth, a living entity, is sensitive in many areas of its surface but 19.47 deg lat points are extremely sensitive because this is a breathing point of the heart cell if you like, a charka point, this is where the earth communicates with dimensional realms we can only imagine, but they most likely reach back to the core of the galaxy and also mother sun. They are also connected to our evolutionary path just as much as those of our planet.

If someone ever wanted to try and arrest the evolutionary progress of the earth and or the human race one of the best places to plant a blocking device would be anywhere on the globe close to 19.47 degree latitude north or south, north being the best bet because it has most always housed the greatest population. One can only wonder are there more of these devices somewhere else?

Zeena and her people are sure at least one unearthly device has burrowed its way beneath the warm waters of the Caribbean starting from the GOM, but before I use their words to describe what it might be doing, can we find any earthly proof that something unusual could be there? I know you will be thinking this is getting a little spooky, but something strange and unexplained is even talked about in scientific circles.

The Puerto Rico Trench is the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, with water depths exceeding 8,400 metres, which is strange enough considering how close to the land masses of the area this trench really is. Its depth is comparable to the deep trenches in the Pacific Ocean. Trenches in the Pacific are located in places where one tectonic plate subducts or slides under another. The Puerto Rico Trench in contrast is located at a boundary between two plates that slide past each other, with only a small component of subduction. The trench is less deep where the component of subduction is larger. The unusually deep sea floor is not limited to the trench, but also extends farther south toward Puerto Rico. The Puerto Rico Trench is also associated with the most negative gravity anomaly on earth, -380 milliGal, which indicates the presence of an active downward force?

Many tectonic models have been proposed to explain this geologically fascinating, tectonically active region; however, none have gained acceptance, and the region remains poorly understood. I should not have to draw your attention to the strange recorded happenings of the Bermuda triangle which in my mind should more correctly be named the Puerto Rico triangle. If you believe in the Bermuda triangle or not, science still cannot explain why the earth pulls downward excessively in that area.

I have two thoughts here, is it some foreign artificial device causing this anomaly or is it mother earth trying to digest or draw this monster into its fiery interior in an attempt to destroy it?

According to my alien friends it appears whatever crashed into the Gulf of Mexico 65 million years ago (date is very debateable) was not a random asteroid and it has split itself into at least two pieces, they suspect actually more than two. It appears as if it was designed to withstand the impact, most likely it had a disposable outer shell protecting whatever was within, the outer shall was sacrificed to the impact, leaving a large section which is organic by their reckoning which remains where it fell, my friends do not know when the first transmissions were sent into space from the crash site, they tell me there have been spasmodic transmissions over many thousands of years, but since 1947 it has been sending out some form of radio signal continuously, these appear to be in part at least directed at our moon, even more strange perhaps the moon soon started talking back after those continuos transmissions.

UFO researches will be well aware many strange reports of unidentified flying objects began in earnest around that time and mostly in an area of the USA not too far removed from the gulf. Mexico however has always been a hot spot for UFO activity, perhaps more so today than ever. Wasn’t it Christopher Columbus who sighted a UFO or strange lights in the sky as he sailed toward the Bermuda Triangle? Nothing here is exactly new.

Another portion of this, shall we say ‘asteroid’ appears to be digging its way closer to Puerto Rico, it’s very heavy and very large from all accounts and not hard to spot with the right equipment, but possibly far to deep by now to ever be stopped by any technology this planet has. It well could explain the gravitational anomalies in that area. Another portion of the globe, which has a strange ‘magnetic’ anomaly, possibly something metallic buried beneath the surface, is in Antarctica near lake Vostok, and this area is commanding attention from all that would probe the mysteries our planet. There is also suspicion from those “in the know” that this area may well, in a remote way, be connected with what we are about to discuss in the next section of this report.

My alien friends suggest, even though one portion of the GOM asteroid is organic the piece heading toward Puerto Rico is definitely not so, it’s a device of some sort with a mission in mind. What they are equally concerned about is there are mostly likely other similar but smaller devices heading out in other directions from that portion of the GOM but too small to detect and over areas it is do dangerous for my friends to fly. (unfriendly fire)

Do we know what these “things” might be trying to do?

For those of you with access to google earth it will be a big help if you use that to find the areas I am now going to earmark, because this format gives you a good view of the undersea formations I will be trying to describe.

Go to cape horn at the base of South America then head east a little to the South Georgia Islands even slightly further east from here you will see a curved set of Islands these are the South Sandwich Islands all peaks of ancient volcanic cones. It is interesting to note one of these small Islands is called Thule Island, a group of three here are called collectively Southern Thule. An old Alien outpost a laboratory of sorts once used by my friends. On google earth you will see a sort of pressure wave formed in the earths crust to the eastern side of these sets of Islands, this type of formation is important because it appears the earth manufactures a type of lubricant at these heavy pressure points apparently this lubricant looks a little like oil but is something else altogether.

If you now head up to the Caribbean, to the area around Puerto Rico, you will see a similar pressure wave, interestingly enough all those Islands you see in the area are also peaks of extinct volcanoes this could be a clue as to the type of substance we are dealing with because it appears it might have come from much deeper within the earth than the substance we recognize and call oil, although is saying that it is not at all clear where oil actually comes from or how it is made, in spite of what some people might be trying to tell you, but that’s another story and not on the agenda here.

The substance of this report could very well be primordial, very ancient indeed, it also seems, as far as I know, only to be found in close proximity to volcanoes, or at least it appears to be formed in these areas.

796_.doc

One of the most amazing things about the updated Coev experience the new book and Nexus talk, is the lack of interest by those that say they are into strange mysteries.

When I connected Southern Thule with the multi-deaths at Marconi Lab's in the UK during the 1980's. The Marconi deaths are well documented and still a puzzle to most.

Here is brief outline of what I consider part of the answer to that mystery.

As all  here above all others will know convert military operations are not released into the main stream, even more so if there is alien interaction involved! So finding documented proof of what I have been told or know of personally is a tuff call:

Still here is a door into this mystery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Thule

"The Argentine presence remained on Southern Thule until six days after the Falklands War had ended. On June 20, 1982, several British warships landed Royal Marines and the Argentine garrison, outnumbered and outgunned, surrendered and handed over their weapons."

Best I start by relating to you what I know in the correct time line.

There had been an alien base in the Southern Thule area for a hundred years or more. I think since about the start of WW1 or just before, this seems to be when a lot of inter-related alien interaction started up with human kind.

I am not privy to who, how, or what started the interaction with an Alien group I will call ‘Havenites’ who appear to be my friends from a past life, from here on referred to as the ‘the Blues’ and a faction of high ranking peoples from the Argentine, but the relationship is strong enough to continue to this day. The only thing the Argentines got wrong was the willingness or rather the lack of willingness of the Blues to get involved in any kind of Human war. 

AKA: the Falklands War.

The Blues had been extracting an oil like substance from deep beneath Thule for many years, their belief was this substance had been artificially doctored with nannites or some such devices that would make the “oil” controllable (intelligent) with the right technology.

I was informed this was a left over from some alien war of the worlds that had been a part of earth history many thousands of years ago. Including a nuclear holocaust of some kind. Both sides lost that war but they left behind them bobby trapped environments such as this storehouse of black death below Thule island, just sitting there waiting for an earthquake of a device to be activated that could wipe all life from earth once again! (nice toy)

The blues were doing us a favor trying to neutralize this material at great risk to them selves. Perhaps in some way they felt responsible, not sure about that, but I do know that one day they wish to share this planet with us, so getting rid of this poison seems a good idea all round to me!

However somehow the British get to hear about this and for obvious reasons want a share of what’s going down. The Argentines would rather not share, and all hell breaks loose.

You know who won that round.

The Falklands war was real for other reasons that you will know about but the timing seems to good to be true when related to Thule, and you have to wonder which came first the chicken or the egg?

OK the Blues don’t want anything to do with this war they back up and leave.

It’s still 1982.

The British special forces raid Thule Island and take whatever they can from the destroyed Alien base including some technology and samples of the ‘Oil’ or whatever it is.

Inside contacts suggested to me this ‘oil’ found it’s way to the Marconi workshops and Lab’s in the UK.

Do a search and I’m sure you will find Marconi were soon to open a new factory-Lab-workshop related to a break-through in hydraulics’ technology.

This Doctored oil can be programmed you see with computers accessing the nano-tech within it. That’s how you control it and then it can use it in a high-tech form of hydraulics, but Marconi don’t know what this stuff is really built to do.

No need to tell you what started happening to Marconi scientists during the 1980’s 1990’s. Well if not do search that out for yourself on Google.

My contact in South Africa even knew one of the Marconi guys, as he studied in the UK with him years before (Victor Moore) He was the one that noticed when the oil was switched “ON” they started to get interference with their weather satellites. A year or two later Moore is dead along with many others.

• Like 1

Interesting bezerk connections plus there has been movement in the area very recently....another piece fits into place will have a little dig into the actual COD for the Marconi people ..... the timing is significant because of the extra work that was done at the time .... have to think this one through, have to chat with a relative who was at Rutherford ATT...

Mmmm thanks Blue ET for the homework... :D

Some Marconi deaths.....

November 19, 1985: Jonathan Wash, 29

--Expertise: Digital communications expert who had worked at GEC and at British Telecom's secret research centre at Martlesham Heath, Suffolk.

--Circumstance: Died as a result of falling from a hotel room in Abidjan, West Africa, while working for British Telecom. He had expressed fears that his life was in danger.

Coroner's verdict: Open.

August 4, 1986: Vimal Dajibhai, 24

--Expertise: Computer software engineer with Marconi, responsible for testing computer control systems of Tigerfish and Stingray torpedoes at Marconi Underwater Systems at Croxley Green, Hertfordshire.

--Circumstance: Death by 74m (240ft.) fall from Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol. Police report on the body mentioned a needle-sized puncture wound on the left buttock, but this was later dismissed as being a result of the fall. Dajibhai had been looking forward to starting a new job in the City of London and friends had confirmed that there was no reason for him to commit suicide. At the time of his death he was in the last week of his work with Marconi.

Coroner's verdict: Open

http://www.rense.com/general62/sci.htm

On the topic of evolution I wanted to share a few things with Chani readers, these are my understandings but that does not mean I’m correct to the last detail, the mystery of it all is still mostly just that.

I have a small web site http://coev.webs.com/ On this site the blog pages on the lower right hand side contain some information on an investigative journey I undertook in 2007 under the heading Gulf of Mexico. The reason for the visit was almost intuitive or dream like. I was acting on stored information from the higher self.

Pyramids have been to the fore in many posts lately including the latest offering just posted on a 2010 Nexus conference speaker Klaus Dona and that is one of the main reasons I’ve taken the time to add these few words on Chani.

Everyone with an open mind knows that there is hardly an area on the globe without some type of pyramidal complex, most will know pyramidal forms generate many different energy patterns some can be read, and I’m will to bet many that we can’t read or see just yet.

Carl Muck was one of the pioneers into pyramid placements, in that I mean it does appear using his investigative techniques or math’s that most pyramids have a coded location built into their construction, all relating back the great pyramid in Egypt, their location in latitude and longitude keyed of the great pyramid as latitude zero rather than Greenwich.

See here

This is just part one of several his work is dry and hard to work though for an average mather like myself but exciting at the same time because it reveals there is more to their placement than just whim.

My understanding of these placements takes us back to the work of Bruce Cathie and the concept that atomic weapons are geometric devices reliant on their detonation at only fixed times due to sun, earth, moon and the placement possibly of the other planets in our solar system, perhaps even more far reaching than that.

What am I trying to say here, the pyramids “go off” at certain times of the day or month or year just like an atomic weapon, by going off I mean they switch themselves on to channel energy. And that energy is to do with planet health as well as our evolution.

On page 50 of the original copy of my book Coevolution I made reference to the pyramids being the blue prints of our physical and spiritual ascension, or at least Zeena did, she also said we would discover our destiny one day within the power of the pyramid.

The recent photo posted here of Chani of a beam of light emanating from the top of a pyramid at Chichen Itza, which appears to be genuine, the beam was not visible in two previous photos but appears to have been switch on during the taking of a third photo. It was interesting to note the time on the camera had just passed the local hour marker.

There is much much more to this but I don’t understand it all. More later when I have the time. 

• Like 2

can't find the original thread for this so I'll planet it here seeing it's personal of a kind.

Finding myself with 5 minutes plus and nothing else to do, well nothing else that can’t wait, I decided to extend my getting to know you spiel by a few lines. Each day busy or not I always make the time to drop by on Chani and see what is happening in the big wide world. Thanks again Arco for keeping the door open for us all here to share what we find and what we know.

Great idea that has been buried by the weight of posting of late but the introduce yourself thread was useful I thought as most of us will never meet in the flesh, and even if you do usually there is never enough time to get to know what makes these new friends tick.

Last year at the Nexus Conference I did have the opportunity to meet 3 or 4 from this thread but there are dozens and more here and maybe I did meet others of you at that conference but you have not declared yourself to me yet.

My curiosity in this world of ours was peaked when I was 10 or 12, one day while out with my parents I spied a microscope after much pestering I was gifted one for Christmas or birthday, that was it for me, insight into the invisible world.

My farther had built a large fishpond on our property one of my hobbies was looking after and breeding gold fish. He had built me two indoor aquariums to house the small fry but out in the big pool where all the action was I would collect samples of the pond water complete with some of the waters vegetation. Once I had that under the microscope a whole new world was discovered. Micro life of all types and sizes, things that looked like twin windmills spinning the water through their delicate bodies to extract food in even smaller sizes than their own microscopic bodies, what a delight for a 10 or 12 year old to discover. I started to buy books on micro planet life so I could identify all these strange creatures invisible to the naked eye but real just the same, it started me wondering just how many other invisible worlds lay before us unseen for lake of the correct optical tools.

And here I am still looking.     

can't find the original thread for this so I'll plant it here seeing it's personal of a kind.

correction plant not planet, seems I'm off in space again!

Hi Blue ET,

Just a quick thanks for your courage in sharing your experiences with us,(updated hard copy of Co-evolution). In particular I was pleased to see you are a Maurice Chatelain fan. My first post on GLP was to bring this man to everyone's attention in reply to Aco's thread re: two moons. You have also re-ignited my interest in Bruce Cathie's work and am wondering if this Falklands business relates to artifacts (antennas) your friends may have left behind in Southern Thule.

Being a mathaphobe, I'm hoping that there may be someone else who could piece together Chatelain's "Nineveh Constant" and Cathie's Earth Harmonic System to shed some light on more cosmic-Earth connections.

Thanks

Botanic

If there is anything left at southern thule after 30 years I'd be surprised but maybe they are back using another island in the area, there are many, then that would make it interesting would it not?

The existence of oceans on ancient Mars has been suspected before and features reminiscent of shorelines have been tentatively identified in images from various spacecraft. But it remains a controversial issue.

Two oceans have been proposed: 4 billion years ago, when warmer conditions prevailed, and also 3 billion years ago when subsurface ice melted following a large impact, creating outflow channels that drained the water into areas of low elevation. 

Enlarge

Mars Express has used its MARSIS radar to give strong evidence for a former ocean of Mars. The radar was deployed on the spacecraft in 2005 and has been collecting data from the subsurface ever since. Credits: ESA, C. Carreau

"MARSIS penetrates deep into the ground, revealing the first 60–80 metres of the planet's subsurface," says Wlodek Kofman, leader of the radar team at IPAG.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/aviation-mystery-lingers-video-4717463

this was on the news last night, lots of unanswered questions, sometimes I think I was lucky to get back from my trip into the unknown, but Chani readers should know things have been disappearing from NZ airspace for many years in the past right up until now!

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/aviation-mystery-lingers-video-4717463

this was on the news last night, lots of unanswered questions, sometimes I think I was lucky to get back from my trip into the unknown, but Chani readers should know things have been disappearing from NZ airspace for many years in the past right up until now!

It is strange but all that "disappears" seems to bare the mark "unauthorised trip to Antarctica"

Hi Blue ET,

Just a quick thanks for your courage in sharing your experiences with us,(updated hard copy of Co-evolution). In particular I was pleased to see you are a Maurice Chatelain fan. My first post on GLP was to bring this man to everyone's attention in reply to Aco's thread re: two moons. You have also re-ignited my interest in Bruce Cathie's work and am wondering if this Falklands business relates to artifacts (antennas) your friends may have left behind in Southern Thule.

Being a mathaphobe, I'm hoping that there may be someone else who could piece together Chatelain's "Nineveh Constant" and Cathie's Earth Harmonic System to shed some light on more cosmic-Earth connections.

Thanks

Botanic

Botanic you should have a go at Carl Munck's work as well as Cathie if you are into math it will test you for sure.

Thanks Blue ET, it's nice to see you around  :)

Aco I'm still sad we did not get to meet up at Nexus last year, would have had lots to talk about I'm sure. I hope you are doing OK, and the heat has cooled somewhat!

only remotely connected to this thread through past connections, two quotes well worth a thought in these times.

thinking these quotes were made over 70 years ago

• No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.

• For the economic structure we have built up is all too often a barrier between the world's work and the workers. If the younger generation finds the hurdle too absurdly high, I hope it will not hesitate to tear it down and substitute a social order in which the desire to work and learn carries with it the opportunity to do so.

Hi Blue ET - I, too, would like to thank you for sharing your incredible journey you've been on.  In a very smallway I'm jealous...I think I'd be scared out of my mind...nonetheless - kudos to you!

I would also like to say that my curiosity about everyone here is beyond peaked!  I think the introduction thread is a good way to bring us closer to understanding everyone here - if only by internet.  You all are truly fascinating. 

Hi Blue,

Thanks for the article in Nexus disclosed here. I now understood why your book was titled Co-evolution. It is certainly a compelling twist for the future of humanity for it (our species) to help another in need which in turn helps us in return. It is a kind of symbiosis we really need in order to mature our primitive minds into more mature ones then to call ourselves civilized. At this stage, we are certain not civilized at all considering the actions being done out there for all to see.

I had the same feeling/thought when I finished Dr Courtney Brown's book, Cosmic Explorers where humanity could actually help some ancient Martians who was marooned off their world due to the past mistakes/catastrophe. It is humanity's greatest strength we can show. 

Hi Blue ET,

Thanks

Botanic

Botanic you should have a go at Carl Munck's work as well as Cathie if you are into math it will test you for sure.

Thanks Blue ET, but by "mathephobe", I mean allergic to numbers and maths but more and more am I being forced into maths, Cathie and Chatelain is more than I can handle at the moment, but will definitely look into Munck.

Also, from re-reading Tony Bushby's "The Secret in The Bible" I have become seriously interested in the 22 letters/glyphs that make up the Hebrew alphabet and the coding that's been going on since Ezra's days to conceal them in the Torah/Tarrot and the work that is being done in moving the letters up a dimension.

Cheers,

Botanic

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1932&category=Environment

Very interesting UFO encounter on Linda Moulton Howe's web site, I just have to say some of that feels reads and looks very familiar and as i didn't have a camera with me in 1989, perhaps those interested in my experience might like to take a quick look at the pictures snapped during this more recent encounter