The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

In June, Blue posted a pic he took from his house of a strange, pixelated-looking cloud.  I used basic windows live movie ware, visual effects - sepia, then edge detection,  to 'uncloak' a shape.

post-2458-0-03425700-1392841827_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-26656300-1392841841_thumb.jp

• Like 3

On page 35, KMRIA posted 5 ominous looking clouds that I applied the same effects to.  Threatening-looking, but nothing to uncloak from what I can see.

post-2458-0-17569500-1392842025_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-49096100-1392842041_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-54325900-1392842055_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-35870300-1392842070_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-81468000-1392842087_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Yay for Cthulu clouds!  I've only spotted them once here in New England - Mammatus Undulatus - a new cloud classification for the coming apocalypse!

• Like 2

I saw some of those about 2 months ago.  I think you have to be quick to photograph them.  The ones I saw fell as rain soon after.

Yay for Cthulu clouds!  I've only spotted them once here in New England - Mammatus Undulatus - a new cloud classification for the coming apocalypse!

Oh Goddess. New England,setting for some of Lovecraft's creepier tales.

There is actually a New Zealand connection with New England as the Pacific whaling boats were based in the port towns of New England.

And a New Church of the Great Old Ones here since the 1980's complete with mad cultists:

http://www.thenewchurchofthegreatoldones.co.nz/news

• Like 2

Very interesting article below, during my off planet adventure this same subject was discussed and the answers produced mimic this news article which was not common news back in the early 1990's, in fact I can bet you no one was talking this way back then. Top secret stuff I'm willing to bet but it was all described to me 25 years ago, the aliens involved thought it was a great joke the way we searched for intelligent life among the stars SETI  

If our Alien brothers and sisters from outer space uses symbiotic wave communications technology, then it would answer why the billion dollar program of SETI, who are responsible for searching life in outer space has not yet had any call from ET. Maybe ET already knows our communication systems are out-dated and why would ET fax home to tell us anyway ?

WORLD NEWS TOMORROW-Arizona USA

New intelligence research information surges that our global communications systems are far behind of that possibly used by other species on other planets who is capable of visiting planet earth.

Most people are aware of our wave communications networks, transmission systems, relay stations, tributary stations, and data terminal equipment (DTE) usually capable of interconnection and interoperation to form an integrated whole.

The components of a communications system serve a common purpose, are technically compatible, use common procedures, respond to controls, and operate in union, or at least so it was thought, but now science might proof this all wrong.

What if they the grays, our visitors of space, uses a telecommunications  method of communication that is hard wired to the brain. Can we still read the massaging or hear it?

If correct, it will mean that mankind’s has still got a long way to go to develop symbiotic wave communications systems. Yup, you heard right, Symbiotic wave communications systems, a giant step into the future of telecommunications systems. As embarrassing as it might be, governments cant admit to knowing anything, simply because they don’t have the technology yet, or do they?

Well according to a public youtube video by David Adair, a witness testimony the US government had a Symbiotic engine in their possession since 1971. Apparently, it wasn’t till 1976 that they figured out how it works.  Now assume this is true, how long will it be before symbiotic wave communications systems will be in use on our blue line planet?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02/23/why-seti-system-dont-pick-up-ufos/

• Like 8

In  case someone, anyone? is wondering how I recovered memories of the detail of my experience and how I communicate with them now (ETs) the above post is a very big clue. There is nothing new under the sun just a reboot of past (lives) and technology.     

• Like 8

Hi Blue, yes I have wondered that, but with a little more specifics in mind than a 'see above post.'  Are you saying you have a 'symbiotic' connection with the blue ETs?  If so, how is that possible?  Did they place some sort of bio-implant in you that allowed you to communicate transdimensionally or you referring to something else in the VT article I missed?

Anyway, I've been wanting the time to re-read CoEvolution so I can ask you some questions I know are lurking in the back of my mind somewhere.  

• Like 3

The so called technology is inbuilt in to us all jt, these bodies we wear are a form of technology as we are (physically) just a bunch of electronic wiring, makes it easy for our non-physical form to just move in and connect up and drive! If only we didn't forget who we were while driving LOL. 

So if ETs wish to connect to you they just dial up your internal number.

I can only connect with my friends when they are in the neighborhood, or local. I cannot connect across the cosmos YET unless I go out of body and that's hard to control, but I'm working on it.  

• Like 5

Blue ET:

...these bodies we wear are a form of technology as we are (physically) just a bunch of electronic wiring...

(I just marked this the other day..)

Every effect of any kind, experienced by the human being, exists as a series of electrical signals and codes that in themselves form a pattern that is an electrical pattern.

They exist within the cells, or I should more properly say that the cells form about them.  These electric coded signals then form electric counterparts of complete experience, as it has been felt by a given individual.  The pattern is independent of the physical system, while residing in it.  Each individual from birth on forms his own counterpart from built up, individual, continuous electric signals.  At physical death his personality then exists in more or less complete form, and of course escapes the sort of ending that it would suffer if it were an integral part of the physical system.

The electrical pattern is the personality, with all the experiences of earthly time......   No individuality is lost but becomes part of the inner self, and its experiences are added to the total experiences of the many personalities that have composed the inner self.

excerpt from Seth Session 126

• Like 2

- then blam - read about LOOSH - and tossed out EVERYTHING above.  The LOOSH story explained perfectly the strange history of planet Earth (geologically) plus it explained the mysteries of 'evolution' and 'creation', plus it explained the mass extinctions, and a whole lot more, that NONE of my previous stuff had mentioned.  Every cell in my being KNOWS the LOOSH concept is the PRIME reason for the physical existence of the Earth project.  It caused me to make a vastly bigger picture of reality, and I could only do so, using the basic concepts (not the details) espoused by Bashar and Seth.

The big picture I see, is what people describe in those NDEs, and what Monroe discovered, and it again what Seth and Bashar describe.  We ARE each other.  There is NO time, only NOW.  Every past or future life, is simply a different point of view of us, now.  There is no 'right' or 'wrong' - there is only your own judgement restricting you, and we do this via what we believe is important or real.  There are as many CORRECT versions of human history (after the project began) as there are people describing their understanding of it.  Every described conflict scenario is happening somewhere, simultaneously, right here, right now.  

Is LOOSH an acronym for something?

Is LOOSH an acronym for something?

Loosh is just an arbitrary name for your emotive output, your feelings, your emotional discharge.

Some entities on another level of existence find such outpourings food for sustenance.    

• Like 2

Posted this on the Simon Parkes thread but it belongs here as well, so sorry for the double post but want this glued to my person thread for those that may read it at a later date.

Listening to Simon Parkes talk, have to say we have a lot in common. Including things I have never talked or written about here or anywhere else.

Like him, I considered myself to have had two mothers, that was and still is very confusing. There is a lot of my human ancestry I have not been made privy too.  Out of the blue  just a year or two  ago my earth mother let slip her patents had been sent to New Zealand (from England) by the Rothschild Family!   

My earth fathers family have German connections which reach out to Amazonian Jungles of South America.  You might say my Alien lineage could be less interesting than my earth lineage, but the earth segment has been kept from me by both sides, I have yet to discover why? 

• Like 5

Posted this on the Simon Parkes thread but it belongs here as well, so sorry for the double post but want this glued to my person thread for those that may read it at a later date.

Listening to Simon Parkes talk, have to say we have a lot in common. Including things I have never talked or written about here or anywhere else.

Like him, I considered myself to have had two mothers, that was and still is very confusing. There is a lot of my human ancestry I have not been made privy too.  Out of the blue  just a year or two  ago my earth mother let slip her patents had been sent to New Zealand (from England) by the Rothschild Family!   

My earth fathers family have German connections which reach out to Amazonian Jungles of South America.  You might say my Alien lineage could be less interesting than my earth lineage, but the earth segment has been kept from me by both sides, I have yet to discover why? 

I guess I have to add there is a lot I was expected to do, exposure wise, which I have not done and this has pissed a lot of people off in high places hence my life has been made a lot more difficult for me than would other wise have been the case. Because of this a lot of my family history on this planet has been kept from me. 

So it continues, a lot of what I was expected to say would have been forced upon me, in other words it would have been disinformation, when I refused to front up with this disinfo they really did a job on me which continues to this day.

They have tried to get at me financially to slow me down, they have always made sure travel was difficult but only to western countries, the doors are open to me in almost all countries except Western Europe and the States etc. So I know their influence is limited. I traveled to south america to try and find a family link among other things but those doors shut because they thought I was working for the wrong side.

I am caught between them, I only wish to do good, but there are some in my past that want to control the way I act, what I say. I might be an experiment that went wrong, a derailed train. I was not supposed to be such a free and independent soul, I know no master and because I have broken away from all sides to be a free spirit everything I say is watched and blocked if possible, which is why Nex Ed in spite of all his efforts to open my personal story to the world has found almost no takers. They have all be warned off I think.

So if you can take heart in that, in this small family circle called CHANI, then perhaps this is as far as my personal story will ever reach.

Do I really care, hell no!

I'm not one for public speaking, I've turned down more invitations than I have accepted, because I feel uncomfortable standing up in front of people talking about myself.    

I can say there is a war going on here that we cannot see, maybe some can feel it subconsciously, because it is more akin to a spiritual war.

Although the effects on the ground are more likely to be on the monetary side as Monatom has been describing.

I have more to say don't be discouraged, only half the Coevolution story has been told, but what is to come needs to wait until the spiritual war has ended and the way is clear for information that would not make sense to anyone just yet. And I have no desire to declare the hand of those that I believe are working for our betterment our spiritual freedom, I hope that soon we will gain the ability to go back to source whenever we wish. I other words to unlock the total knowledge of the omni-verse at will, which you have every right to. At the moment we are locked out of that school.        

• Like 12

Thank you Blue, I understand, and I know too in my being that all things good are coming to us very soon.

You will get to tell your story, and I will be listening very intently, there are others here as well who will tell their stories and those of us who are ready will hear them, Chani is a gathering of spirits who came to Mother Earth to witness the changes.

• Like 7

People hear your story Blue ET, the right people....just the other day I lent my Nexus DVD with your presentation on it to an awakening 24 year old. The knowledge is absorbed and the new consciousness ripples out. You are an important part. Thankyou for your sharing and I look forward to the time you can reveal all

• Like 4

I feel compelled to add a little about life on Haven, and I wonder if it’s possible to replicate the thoughts and events here on earth.

I would expect most here have read about how you can transform water into a more pure crystalline liquid by simply willing pure unconditional love upon it.  To some this is called holy water.

The same goes for all type of plants, often when I walk past a flower of particular beauty I praise it, caress it, tell it how beautiful it is and I thank it for sharing its beauty with me. If you bless all your new plants and seedlings in this way before planting them I’m sure you will have more productive plants and possibly more beautiful flowers.

On Haven this was the norm each day. Because almost everything you came in contact with was some form of biological creation or plant it was easy to find yourself having a conversation with a machine or house.

You might not always be able to detect an answer or acknowledgment, but you still sensed it was reading your intent.  I know people like to hug trees here on earth, I’ve been known to do the same from time to time. I can always remember an experiment that was conducted some years ago and how they plugged an EKG machine to a tree and after a person beamed it unconditional love the tree started to radiate a similar wavelength back out.

It’s not hard to get into the habit of talking to plants or even inanimate objects they all have a life force attached to them, if you look closely enough you can see it like an aura.

If we humans started to realize the gifts we carry around with us and actually started to use them the world would start to become a different and I hope a better place.         

• Like 5

I love my garden of assorted plants, edible and not.  But so do the wildlife that has discovered them.  I am able to only harvest the smallest amount for me.  Physical protection or nets, repellent plants, aren't doing much to keep them away.   Maybe I need a different conversation?

Ask them to leave some for you, you should set aside some for them some for yourself, have a conversation with the wildlife, be respectful of their needs same as yours, but ask them to please not eat so much.

• Like 7

what blue says absolutely works

I state loudly and clearly to my garden and the critters that they can have a 1/3 - I read somewhere that every farmer big or small should expect to lose 1/3 of their crop just for balance and fairness and this seemed fine to me and it pretty much works that way. So when I lose a strawberry or two or a tomato, it really doesn't faze me.

• Like 5

as always, blue is correct!

12 years ago i planted 1000+ seedling nut trees & asked the deer not to eat them.  1 deer in particular i made a promise with, if she & her "friends" didn't eat my trees, i wouldn't allow any hunting on my property & they were welcome to visit anytime.  it worked.  i never lost even 1 tree to the deer.  still to this day people ask how did you keep the deer from eating them and i just smile.  now i save back lots of the nuts each fall & throw them out to the deer when it's -20F with feet of snow.

back when i was into making orgonite, i learned about "boosting" and decided to give it a real test with what i had come to know as sylphs (cloud like spirits).  immediately after sending a boost of love to this 1 sylph i think i almost melted from what i received in return. 

what a wonderful world/experience this is!

• Like 16