The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

You might do well to attempt a re-reading, considering that was a good 20 years ago.  I did not find it nearly as 'judgmental' as you recall.

Just because dips like JZ Knight, Lieder and whatever her name was who channeled the Cassopieans latched on the STS/STO is not sufficient reason to discard the entire body of work.  There is a LOT more information in there far beyond service orientation topics.  Info about the human reality distortion, healing techniques, and the history of the past 75k years,  which is what I was referring to when I made the comment you quoted.

Volume 5 is especially interesting, which wasn't released until 1991 or 92 and not available in PDF form until 2008 or so.

You might do well to attempt a re-reading, considering that was a good 20 years ago.  I did not find it nearly as 'judgmental' as you recall.

Just because dips like JZ Knight, Lieder and whatever her name was who channeled the Cassopieans latched on the STS/STO is not sufficient reason to discard the entire body of work.  There is a LOT more information in there far beyond service orientation topics.  Info about the human reality distortion, healing techniques, and the history of the past 75k years,  which is what I was referring to when I made the comment you quoted.

Volume 5 is especially interesting, which wasn't released until 1991 or 92 and not available in PDF form until 2008 or so.

Read vol.5, and regularly revisited Ra Material over the years.  It is my job to do this.  I have read and listened carefully to nearly every english language channel out there. 

Ra is similar, but doesn't come close to Seth or Bashar  - and yes that is my perspective - but it is a considered one. 

Whether by accident or design, Ra's stuff DOES cause judgement and division amongst humans.  Yes it has been amplified by new age opportunists, but they can only amplify the frequency that is already there.

Seth's stuff came out decades before Ra's stuff - and I see NO, ZERO, NADA division or judgement stemming from ANY of it.  It caused NO humans to run around secretly thinking they were more advanced because they are 'serving others', or silently judging who around them is, horror of horrors, 'service to self'.

Bashar's description of the two DIRECTIONS is also much more 'responsible'.  His perspective of what Ra was trying to describe is one that has caused PROPER understanding, and again, has caused no judgement or division amongst humans who contemplate it.

I would have thought that an entity/group  like Ra with that much perspective, would have understood the human condition a bit better, and would have KNOWN that it was going to create MORE DIVISION.

Obviously it is a perspective that many people who still consider themselves as 'advanced' need to see past.

• Like 4

Ra is similar, but doesn't come close to Seth or Bashar  - and yes that is my perspective - but it is a considered one. 

I would have thought that an entity/group  like Ra with that much perspective, would have understood the human condition a bit better, and would have KNOWN that it was going to create MORE DIVISION.

Obviously it is a perspective that many people who still consider themselves as 'advanced' need to see past.

It was even discussed amongst their group during the channels and years to come, that the reason for the focus on our third density STS/STO paradigm from Ra was the instrument's deep devotional Christian quandary of the so-called forces of good vs. evil playing out so strongly on the world scene back then during the height of the Cold War. Despite this leaning, I still disagree with your deprecation of the Ra material as less valuable or accurate as information about our human evolution in the solar system.  Maybe you don't actually believe this, but it sure comes across that way.

That Ra may have had some sort of knowledge or intent to divide matters on the STO/STS discussion may actually be true since the concept of polarity alignment for all incarnate human souls was very important to them (Ra) with the impending 'harvest.'  The whole manner they disclosed that info was understandably very creepy for many to read and process.  The way they communicated that info had a tendency to sound a bit too matter-of-fact.

As a complete body of work, I don't think the human publishers did it any credit by excluding the information later gathered in Vol 5 from the original works in favor of focussing on the ultimate 'purpose' of the Law of One information, but again I think their perspective at the time was skewed by Carla's Christian 'right' leanings and the situation with Don and his apparent suicide.

I have a question about another channel from back then, but I will save it for your thread.

Tho I have to add the RA material is important, but as always you have to read neutrally.

And as you point out, when that is not done and people judge, then, well.. to use the RA terminology, there is Distortion.

[EDIT] Im going to have to put together a post about how to actually be emotionally and spiritually neutral without using your Analyzer as its called, its a rather simple technique I was taught in my schooling that anyone reasonable can learn, and will tie into another post I recently made. I need to release all that info actually. Not sure Im ready, but I am sensing the time has come. oh boy.

anyway, will be packing for travel and into the field for a few weeks. Ill put it on the burner..

Thank You Chani!

-Kii

• Like 1

I have just finished The Synchronicity Key by David Wilcock, he refers to the Ra Material constantly. I don't think he did the material any favours with this book though, it was a hard read.

I want to like David, he seems sincere but.. wow - I agree with you Lialilith.  I have a similar opinion of his 'study guide' for the Ra material - a bit of it was useful but most of it was pretty far out.

• Like 2

I feel exactly like you JT, I want to like him.....I think his heart is in the right place but I suspect he is getting fed a lot of false information.

I saw him live when he came to Australia, he was like an evangelist, bit much for me. His other book The Source Field Investigations is better.

It was even discussed amongst their group during the channels and years to come, that the reason for the focus on our third density STS/STO paradigm from Ra was the instrument's deep devotional Christian quandary of the so-called forces of good vs. evil playing out so strongly on the world scene back then during the height of the Cold War. Despite this leaning, I still disagree with your deprecation of the Ra material as less valuable or accurate as information about our human evolution in the solar system.  Maybe you don't actually believe this, but it sure comes across that way.

That Ra may have had some sort of knowledge or intent to divide matters on the STO/STS discussion may actually be true since the concept of polarity alignment for all incarnate human souls was very important to them (Ra) with the impending 'harvest.'  The whole manner they disclosed that info was understandably very creepy for many to read and process.  The way they communicated that info had a tendency to sound a bit too matter-of-fact.

As a complete body of work, I don't think the human publishers did it any credit by excluding the information later gathered in Vol 5 from the original works in favor of focussing on the ultimate 'purpose' of the Law of One information, but again I think their perspective at the time was skewed by Carla's Christian 'right' leanings and the situation with Don and his apparent suicide.

I have a question about another channel from back then, but I will save it for your thread.

My path has gone something like this:

- normal till Sunday School

- fervent christian, until I decided humans had misunderstood God, or that if God was real, he was a retarded psychopathic schizophrenic

- vegetarianism, health foods, Lobsang Rampa, positive thinking, Findhorn, meditation, Psychic Discoveries, plant and animal communication

- von daniken, anomalies, ufos

- then blam, at 17 I discovered Bruce Cathie's stuff

- enter global conspiracies, earth grids, more UFOs, christian conspiracies, right wing conspiracies, left wing conspiracies

- I then ran a new age bookshop and read everything in sight, and got to know every leader of every yoga school, every meditation group, every consciousness group

- started organising workshops for speakers on all the above in 1981

- started magazines and researching via mainstream resources

- then blam - read the Seth books - and everything changed - I realised we create our unique experiences of reality via what we believe, right down to believing in gravity.  (Emphasis - gravity is NOT a constant, and nor is big G)

- then blam - read the Shikastra books by Doris Lessing.  Blew my mind more than anything in ages.  Not for the details, but for the concepts and principles.  And having been a sci-fi and fantasy reader for decades, it took a lot to blow my mind

- then blam - read about LOOSH - and tossed out EVERYTHING above.  The LOOSH story explained perfectly the strange history of planet Earth (geologically) plus it explained the mysteries of 'evolution' and 'creation', plus it explained the mass extinctions, and a whole lot more, that NONE of my previous stuff had mentioned.  Every cell in my being KNOWS the LOOSH concept is the PRIME reason for the physical existence of the Earth project.  It caused me to make a vastly bigger picture of reality, and I could only do so, using the basic concepts (not the details) espoused by Bashar and Seth.

The big picture I see, is what people describe in those NDEs, and what Monroe discovered, and it again what Seth and Bashar describe.  We ARE each other.  There is NO time, only NOW.  Every past or future life, is simply a different point of view of us, now.  There is no 'right' or 'wrong' - there is only your own judgement restricting you, and we do this via what we believe is important or real.  There are as many CORRECT versions of human history (after the project began) as there are people describing their understanding of it.  Every described conflict scenario is happening somewhere, simultaneously, right here, right now.  

For me the Ra material, and everything else, are stepping stones, elevators to a new level, or on-ramps to a new understanding. 

And every 'new' understanding obviously becomes an on-ramp or elevator to the next 'understanding'.

On this I am sure we agree.

• Like 12

I feel exactly like you JT, I want to like him.....I think his heart is in the right place but I suspect he is getting fed a lot of false information.

I saw him live when he came to Australia, he was like an evangelist, bit much for me. His other book The Source Field Investigations is better.

I put David Wilcock and David Icke into the same category, in that they are great 'on-ramps' for general people to learn about other radically different points of view.  However, neither are true researchers into anything new, they both take existing material (usually without acknowledgement) and it is assumed by their followers, that THEY originated it.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  As many here know, I was particularly irked by Wilcock's use and bungling of, that material about gold and bonds and the new world order conspiracy surrounding it.  He got SOME of it right, including LOTS of material directly lifted from stuff I published 13 years earlier, but he got influenced by people who pampered his ego, and he believed them, and has dirtied the water even more.  It wasn't the fact that he ripped of stuff out of Nexus that irked me, or the fact that I paid thousands of dollars to get it, it was the fact that the author and researcher of that work, David Guyatt, literally risked his LIFE to get that material into the public domain.  He had to stop after finding dead pets on his doorstep, and after his wife read him the riot act.  For the next ten years I had people sending me all sorts of scary emails from heavy dudes looking for his current whereabouts.  At that time, some other overseas researchers I was working with on related subjects (CIA drug running ops involving Clinton working for the Bush crime cabal) disappeared and turned up dead - so it was a heavy time for all.  And then, this fluff-ball Wilcock comes along - after failing to get fame from being the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, after failing to capture the Ra followers (yes, he claimed he could also channel Ra, until he was threatened legally to stfu), after failing to be a psychic (he did lots of paid readings that failed), and after failing to be a rival whistleblower hotspot like Project Camelot - he turns to ripping off detailed gold conspiracy stuff that just happened to favour certain VESTED interests who were feeding him this info - and BLAM - his followers skyrocket to new age superstar status, and suddenly he is on Ancient Aliens as some sort of expert on ancient stuff - WTF?  Needless to say, he was soon booted off Ancient Aliens because although he is glib and presentable, he simply doesn't have the credibility of those who are at the real research coal-faces.

End of rant!

• Like 12

Nicely said Nex, interesting info on David Guyatt.

I really enjoy Ancient Aliens - Every time I see Philip's face come on I feel so sad, he was such a fantastic researcher. His poor wife :(. Goddess bless the both of them

Just thinking aloud in response to Nex's recent post.  Our desire for understanding / knowledge, could go several ways.

1  I'm reminded of the children's story, 'The Magic Fish' where the old man's wife keeps sending him back to a fish to grant her ever increasing desire of better circumstances.  In the end she wishes to be God and the fish sends them both back to their original poverty. 

2  We could realise we ARE God and the only thing around is 'Me' and go insane.

3  We simply haven't got a grasp of the big picture and we can only really get little distorted glimpses because of the nature of 3D reality and our place in it.  We'll never really 'get it' until we get some kind of upgrade.

So I'm wondering if we should knock ourselves out in our quests, or just go with the flow and allow our understandings to unfold at each brilliant moment. 

post-2458-0-90409500-1389650385_thumb.jp

• Like 2

To place what little I know about all this into the melting pot, here goes:

A common term for shifting dimensions in S/F comics, books and movies is called stepping. Where you exit one dimension and reappear in another instantaneously.

We as humans have of course always had this ability, it’s called death or dying. Ever wondered why suicide was deemed illegal?  It gives you the ability to walk out of earth time space into another place altogether and then back again when you are reincarnated.

Referring to Nex Ed’s statement that they used to disappear people like myself until they could track us better with new technology there is another reason why they don’t disappear us so much anymore.

Most that have woken up to who they really are can carry an imprint of that ID into a new life. So to disappear that person (kill them) is a very temporary fix, as in 20 years you can be back here as an adult better armed this time with a past life’s worth of knowledge to continue the fight anew!  

So TPTB have now decided it’s better to keep tags on known “dangerous” people for maybe 50 years of their remaining life rather than having to find and fight them all over with a new identity.  

I’m going to expand on this tonight when I finish work and open up a whole new can of worms for all you conspiracy nutters. That includes you to Nex Ed. :)

• Like 9

OK....I saw this thread come up as "Latest" so it spurred me to read it....

The 1st person writer in the beginning piece....THAT IS YOU BLUE ET!?!?!?!?!?

More puzzle pieces coming together LOL....

{{{more mind blowing moments}}}

Mulva, it's a very long time since I stepped back to the beginning of this thread, wow 35 pages I see, and yes guilty as charged Blue ET is OP except the thread was posted first up by Nex Ed for me to rant on!

Most that have woken up to who they really are can carry an imprint of that ID into a new life. So to disappear that person (kill them) is a very temporary fix, as in 20 years you can be back here as an adult better armed this time with a past life’s worth of knowledge to continue the fight anew!  

And even more, Blue, when that person is special and is sent back as a 'walk-in'..  They can then be back and fully functioning in a few days (and TPTB) need to find them again

;D

• Like 1

Greetings Chanites!

I read that Courtney Brown made something of an announcement on his facebook page, and a few follow-up posts addressing various responses to it.

I am not a follower of CB, fwiw.  However, due to some recent reading and some dangling threads that seem to directly suggest that something big is coming sooner than later (here we go again), I thought I'd post the following link fyi. 

If you missed it, on the 22nd of January Courtney Brown posted this message on his Facebook account,

"
Something important is going to happen sometime next month, February 2014. Nothing can stop it now. There will be an announcement, and the world will change on the date of that announcement. Part of that announcement will happen on this Facebook page, right here.

In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement, and what it means for all of humanity currently living on this planet. Some will laugh, and some will cry.

But in time, the world will come to know that life on Earth changed significantly on that day in February 2014.

A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise.
" - Courtney Brown

The rest at the link:

http://www.transients.info/2014/01/voting-for-courtney-browns-annoucement.html

• Like 1

Welcome to CHANI luci, I don't know much about Courtney Brown so what is he predicting I wonder?

Also apologize for not updating on my 16th Jan posting, I have had second thoughts on extending a subject that may cause more confusion than enlightenment, maybe to me than to anyone else. Slight correction I have been advised not to extend on it is a better way to explain.   

• Like 4

Welcome to CHANI luci, I don't know much about Courtney Brown so what is he predicting I wonder?

Also apologize for not updating on my 16th Jan posting, I have had second thoughts on extending a subject that may cause more confusion than enlightenment, maybe to me than to anyone else. Slight correction I have been advised not to extend on it is a better way to explain.   

Thank you Blue ET!

I really don't know what Courtney Brown might be hinting at.  They are taking a poll at the link provided though.  At this point, while I hope for a shift of consciousness, I feel that for us to progress we've got to either root out the nasties that have been holding us back, or learn to recognize how they manipulate us into the slave model.   Basically leave us alone, or just leave.  But if there is a key there to help us unlock our minds to free ourselves, then I'm all for it.  I'm intrigued about the topic you wanted to explore, but perhaps that will come around when the time is right ?? 

CB is a remote viewer, but I honestly have no idea how accurate he may be.  It's not really a topic I've dug into. 

(To be reedited as I go along)

I'm putting this up with a little reluctance as I'm not at all sure how based in reality (wassat anyway?)all this is.

It's a follow up from material posted a few months ago.

This image describes what I call the Christchurch Grid, a grid system discerned about 30 years ago by a very few locals.

antichch_zps181b01f8.jpg

The full version is this bigrid_zps45200dfb.jpg

Possibly a little clearer (although I like view in Earth as it shows the park, streets etc) like this

grid07_zpsb6a0f095.jpg

The city and it's layout were allegedly designed by Colonel Light (!) an Anglo Indian British  Army officer who designed Adelaide city,in Australia, which shows a similar pattern.

Adelaide is a sister city of Christchurch, and one of its founders had to leave Adelaide after being caught having sex with underage girls (and boys?).

Douglas Dietrich states that the occultists in the Dee tradition met up with the saddhus of India in the 19th century and incorporated Asian  lore into their own.

That fits with both detail-the destroyed cathedral had ceramic swastika tiles on its northern inner wall, and the mandala like layout of the central city.

It also fits quite well with the concepts of feng shui.

Initially I was intrigued with a Diwali festival on the 26th October 2013 and its correspondence with statements by the Entity regarding the 27 October and events around that date.

Recently I checked with a local interested in chemtrails and HAARP from a specific locale, whose memory was triggered by the date who told me there had been intensive lightning  storms on that date.

I had specifically accessed the site because I had been told of a Ring Laser-"the world's largest" installed in an underground bunker excavated during WW2 to act as a war room.

The bunker is in a very stable area of volcanic rock, as it seems large areas of the Port Hills are in spite of the nearly 13,000 EQs.

The Entity mentioned 'a cern' in relation to Oct 27 and I must admit I thought of a CERN like device, somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere, possibly the IceCube Neutrino detector in Antarctica.

Could this be a "cern"?

http://www.ringlaser.org.nz/content/cashmere_cavern_laboratory.php

http://www.ringlaser.org.nz/content/facilities.php
Partnered with a facility in Wettzell, Bavaria, Germany? :rolleyes:

• Like 5

elements_zps6cf2832d.jpg

This is a feng shui chart for the southern hemisphere.

I did a line extension from the Square.

North/Fire goes to the Waimakariri River and I haven't extended it further, although it may arrive at some significant site

(Anecdotally a lot of sensitives think that Canterbury's bad energy atmosphere is bounded by this river and the Rakaia in the south).

NE/Wind ends at the Rothesay landfill area, where EQ material was dumped.

E/Thunder goes to through the most badly affected eastern suburbs to Pegasus Bay, site of a major offshore quake.

SE is intriguing: it passes through the CPIT sculpture (below-it has an endless string on numbers on it which can be broken down into groups of four numbers, ending in nine), to Mt Herbert, to Akaroa, to what was (is?) a Rothschild estate.

Mt Herbert, according to local Maori lore was the home of the Fairy People and not visited. A while ago. one evening there was what appeared to be a lightning storm, with sheet lightning from land to sky under a relatively clear sky, No thunder, and the next day's paper attributed it to storms in mid Canterbury 100 or so miles to the south and SW rather  than SE.

S/Water passes across the railway lines on the south side of the the grid,to the suburb of Cashmere(Kashmir) which is a very odd area, from personal experience, and is a wealthy Old Money suburb.

I know factually that one restaurant there, made in the English baronial hall style, was owned by a man involved in A;.A;. (no not Alchoholics Anonymous nor Automobile Association ;) )

The line ends at Lake Ellesmere, quite close to the alleged HAARP station at Birdling's Flat, on the beach.

SW/Heaven passes through Christchurch Hospital and ends at Lincoln Agricultural College

W Marsh passes through Canterbury Museum (which I know by an extremely odd Coincidence has Egyptian artefacts in the basement) through Riccarton (and I have a very strange story about that area to confirm) ending at pretty much the exact epicentre of the Darfield Quake of 22 February 2011.

The Chinese New Year festival kicks off on the 22 February at exactly the NW corner of the larger city grid.

More to come (not much time at the library) hello Deekin! Waves!

• Like 5

Miscellaneous:

The above Directions/Elements are a recent version of Southern hemisphere feng shui,

The traditional version gives the NW as Heaven (three yang lines) and the SW as Earth (three yin lines) which, if the hypothesis is correct, makes much more sense.

Harewood Airport/Heaven

Lincoln Agricultural College/Earth

Dark Fake Clouds Over Christchurch (note the clouds come from the NW)

http://thecontrail.com/photo/photo/show?id=4744723%3APhoto%3A500914&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_photo

Recently I went into Christchurch by bus, a rather long journey, in mid afternoon under relatively clear skies. I saw a mind boggling cloud which looked as if it had been scraped out of shape by a fork and had pixelated effects.As the journey proceed I saw it drift but not change shape.

A friend has literally dozens of similar images.

There are also recent examples of strange dark cloud formations to the North/Water.E.g.Waikara (wai means water in Maori)

CPIT sculpture (corner SE quadrant)..... What the hell is this?

Note the nnn9 pattern.

MartinTrusttumatAntonParsonsPassingTimes

index_zps4deeb96f.jpg

Puzzling Evidence.. with images.

http://www.pseudoreality.org/christchurch_earthquake.html

contrails.com excerpt

"26  October, thought it rang a bell! That was the big winds that knocked down trees, powerpoles, and yes , some unusual lightning activity I seem to recall.

http://img.scoop.co.nz/media/pdfs/1311/Climate_Summary_October_2013...

There was a thread I started on this, I'll rustle up a link. Pretty sure that was around the time we got a lot of ball lightning."

Note that the Chch Ring Laser is the world's largest.

It also varies from most designs in so far as it is square rather than triangular.

Time Travel Research
 Ronald L. Mallett
 Ph.D., Professor of Physics
 University of Connecticut
....The 2003 BBC documentary "The World's First Time Machine", directed by Ben Bowie and featuring Ronald Mallett, premiered in the USA on The Learning Channel on December 3, 2003. This documentary features some of Dr. Mallett's current time travel research. It has since been shown numerous times on The Science Channel...
http://www.phys.uconn.edu/~mallett/main/time_travel.htm

Christchurch's Chinese New Year Festival, 22-23 February

Note the exact location. Lake Victoria is an artificial lake.

http://www.eventfinder.co.nz/2014/chinese-new-year-lantern-festival/christchurch-city

• Like 4

A little follow through.

Two small almost silent planes circling were reported in the NE area of Antichristchurch last night.

These are images taken by the  person who reported that, about 24 hours ago.

They also think, rightly or wrongly, that the Pacific Spire is involved.The person -a Sensitive-felt that an EQ was imminent late last night, then re called to tell  me of the 7.1(?) in Papua New Guinea which was in the direction sensed.

1899999_562695990493186_1081555011_n_zps

1601241_562695707159881_1579824800_n_zps

Images taken about the same time in Waikara to the north.

DSCF7684_zpse77f391a.jpg

DSCF7703_zpsafdb20b4.jpg

DSCF7754_zps189d1af0.jpg

There are so many strange things going on locally it's hard to know where to start.

• Like 5