The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

and what I come up against constantly in my dealings with others is their inability or intolerance of new ideas, dismissing them out of hand without investigation, as if they know about what they have never studied, and you the person who has done the study could not possibly have it correct in your mind.

In other words you are a fool for doing the study of a subject almost beyond this other person’s comprehension. This is my failing; I fail to be tolerant of people who try to shut you down without first opening their minds to new concepts. I wish I could be more tolerant but it drives me crazy.

Why are people like this? I can guess they have been brainwashed to believing only mainstream subjects are important and have merit, but if they have minds to use why shut themselves down like they do.

Thank You Blue for finding the words to describe this!!

I have to deal with a few folks like this daily, and the worst one is family.

-as if they know about what they have never studied, and you the person who has done the study could not possibly have it correct in your mind.

This drives me batshit too.. you have described the exact thing that is happening here.. They totally, utterly and completely diss the sharing of insight or knowledge with such a venomous disdain and a superiority-complex like attitude that just leaves me speechless, which sucks because then they feel like they have somehow gained, or won or bested me, simply because: A) Im currently fucking speechless and baffled as to how they can be so proud of their own ignorant asinine belligerence,  and b) I don't want to argue with them over something they don't even understand in the first place, as that's always a losing en-devour... LOL  .. or is that an unlol...?!?

GAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhh.....!!!  //double facepalm meltdown deluxe w/ cheese... Jesus..     oh, speaking of which...

Even tho I love to discuss things and toss ideas and communicate with others, Im finished with Throwing Pearls before Swine..

Jesus gave us that tidbit of wisdom, and now we can see why! again.

Now I just have to remember it. again.

Thanks man :-)

Thats another pint Im buyin.

• Like 5

'Casting pearls before swine' was the exact phrase I used last night writing a letter to an old friend in the US to explain why I'm so incommunicado these days. Not in relation to her but most of the people i deal with on a day to day basis.

My newish mantram, thought and intended when dealing with that dulleyed idiocy is "just fuck off will you."

LOL man I thought I was used to it... must be getting grouchy in my old age.

Or is it that my Bullshit Tolerance circuits have been fried by EM?

• Like 5

What annoys me is when you give a mention to someone about something that you are already discussing the subject of, and it goes against their limited beliefs, they want you to quote page, paragraph, fact, author, dissertation, scientific trial dates and at the same time prove, convince them of this simple observation or awareness, usually by directing them to what TV show it was on and when.

Hello?

Open your mind and if this interests you, go do a search, find out more by yourself. I don't have to prove anything to you and just because I didn't convince you of something, doesn't make it less true or especially less of my own opinion.

• Like 5

Just have to write this down to share my feelings with you all.

We have had 3 perfect weeks of spring weather here in Auckland New Zealand where I live. Hardly any rain or wind and comfortable temperatures every day.

I have a small sail loft down stairs from our main house. I’m a sailmaker by trade and I still make sails from home. My loft has windowed-doors that open on to our small grassed back yard. Not far from those doors is our small vegetable garden with herbs, tomatoes, beans etc growing.

I am also not far from the sea and hear the cry of Gulls not far off, it reminds me of summer beaches and summer fun, we have some great golden sand beaches here and I love the smell of salt air and the sound of the ocean as it meets the shore, I love rock pools and clean clear water which thankfully we still have a lot of here in NZ.

We also have trees all around us where I live and the native song birds are singing to me all day. I work for myself so I have no pressures to produce, I only met my personal needs and not much more, that’s the way I like it.  

As I listen to the seagulls just now I was reminded of just how lucky I am to have all this at the reach of my senses. I feel sorry for all those office workers locked up in the air conditioned prison cells 40 plus hours a week. I don’t even need to drive to work through mad city traffic.

Well how lucky am I? Very lucky I should think.

• Like 8

The alien within;

These are really just working notes which I will key off at a later date and write up in more detail, but for those interested in what some might call the paranormal or supernatural forces that permeate our world I wanted to post a sign to attract your interest. All of this is real, and based on others and my own studies and personal experiences.

As is usual most of this information is in plain sight but passed over by many, once pointed out is glaringly obvious and starts to make sense. I hope some here on Chani will be able to investage this even further than I have.

Things I have learnt:

Large stone and similar structures leave an imprint in time and space, even long after they have been destroyed or dismantled. Buildings or structures don’t have to be made of stone, but it appears the denser the object the more powerful is its footprint. This is actually perfectly logical when you think about it. Also the larger the object the stronger its presence will be.

Also all or most ancient stone structures are magnetically aligned, ie the stones blocks have within them the natural magnetic polarity of the earth at their formation or birth. And these are arranged, North to South, South to North, this adds a whole new dimension to the stone work.  And sets up standing waves (something I have just recently had pointed out to me) Standing waves can be split and diverted and made to do dimensional work. The cove at Avebury is a prime example of this in action. Yes the Druids were well aware of magnetic standing waves, which makes you wonder what else they were aware of that we have yet to discover. (No wonder the Romans hunted them down and exterminated them out of fear of the unknown)     

Shaping the structure into a geometric form enhances its footprint in time-space. Please note even a square cube is a geometric shape. Once free of our 3D time space, geometric shapes or designs become very powerful talismans and act as keys or doors, tunnels and portals.

Geometric designs are in fact so powerful that just drawing their shape upon the earth can act as portals and gates. Ie crop circles

Time is a dimension just as shape and colours (light) are. ie as Linda Molton Howe pointed out in a recent talk, crop circles may well be altering time space and time lines. Real food for thought, is someone trying to shift us sideways in time, and for why?

When you start thinking about structures like the Golden-gate Bridge, the street designs of Washington DC and many other Cities around the world, and just tonight I was pointed toward railway tracks and lines which are actually one of the largest by way of distance in man-made designs upon the earth (Thanks Duncan)

All these structures impinge upon our planet and have effects in time space, which ripple through a myriad dimensions. Of course the ancients (Aliens ) knew this and so do many cults and TPTB and use them every day in one form or other..       

• Like 3

All these structures impinge upon our planet and have effects in time space, which ripple through a myriad dimensions. Of course the ancients (Aliens ) knew this and so do many cults and TPTB and use them every day in one form or other..       

Cars and their rustiest material ever.

bluewizard2_zpsfecdd2fd.gif

If I am not mistaken, this is a graphic from the 1980-90's video game series Ultima produced by american Richard Garriott.  I personally have lost hundreds of hours playing those games, immersed in the land of Britannia and it's many quests.  

Since Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar, the games began with the same basic trope:  you happen upon a clearing with 8 standing stones when a portal opens and you are compelled to walk through.  On the other side you encounter a gypsy who interviews you using a series of morality questions that reveal the 'avatar' character type you will 'play' in the land of Britannia where you find yourself.

The early games focussed on restoring the shrines of the '8 Virtues' - Honesty, Compassion, Valor, Justice, Sacrifice, Honor, Spirituality and Humility - which had fallen into neglect and disrepair, both figuratively and literally. 

Anyway, the games were epic, for the time, and made Garriott a millionaire astronaut who lives in a castle in Texas.  Well his dad was a real astronaut, so I guess it stands to reason but I'm not sure about the castle thing.

• Like 2

Things getting you down?

Need a new slant on life?

My pick me up for the day

Life on earth could be considered to be a game, it is played out at the highest level possible, but still it can be considered as a game. If this helps anyone deal with what seems like a stacked deck in the favor of those pulling strings then well and good.  

In this game there are those that wish to learn, and there are those that only have a job to do. The job doers may have even volunteered in the understanding that being a game they are forgiven for their transgressions. The job doers are very skilled at what they do and I think this makes sense in an overall concept.

The so called PTB are the job doers, the rest of us are here to learn a thing or two in about as many ways as it is possible. We may choose a disability to work on, or we may wish to be given a joker pack, which means we don’t know which curve ball will be thrown at us but we are willing to think on the run and take what is thrown at us.

So at birth the game begins, the job doers have all the cards and the advantage because without it we would beat them easily because there are more of us than them. So now the game is harder to succeed in and successes is hard to measure anyway because we have forgotten what the challenge was, that’s all part of this game of life. To adhere to a code of conduct without being told there is one.   

But the code of conduct is written in our DNA. I doubt there are many wrong doers in this world that truly don’t know they are breaking the code of conduct. Only those that have gotten a bad deal genetically and have some crossed wires internally can claim exemption from blame.

So it’s an interesting game, yes?

What am I saying here, don’t spend too much time condemning TPTB, they are not really playing the game they are just doing a job, sure pick them out identify them for who or what they are then just get on with winning your section of the game, to be the best you can be in spite of all the shit TPTB try to throw in your path.

Be true to yourself and you win, the ticket out is death of the physical body so it’s not a big deal to die. But die with your head held high, for tomorrow you might get to invent a universe.

• Like 11

And so the day draws nearly at an end for me and i have lived out my ' play for today ' being the best i could be, and giving out much love to those around me.

Thank you Blue, wise words beyond your years  :D

I am honoured to be in such glorious company such as your good selves .

Icanseeatoms. 

• Like 4

BUT, peeling back the layers, zooming out to view the bigger picture - WE are TPTB as well in the All is One concept.  It all depends on our focus.  (Still does my head in though.)

• Like 1

Very well said Blue. Definately have my joker pack dealt to me daily. Oh, the life I have lived. With so many years to go. Lol.

• Like 1

I wish people would read the the Ra Material.  You basically summed up what they detail very clearly as what has been playing out here on planet E for the past 3 cycles / 75,000 years.

• Like 3

The souls playing the 'bad guys', I wonder how they truly feel.

Thank you very much Blue, you written down how I was feeling the past few days.

Hope your life is like you want it. Hmm, must be! :lol:

Love,

Tetra

Not preempting anything and there is a long road to travel yet. But I have been suggesting Africa has been an area of interest to my clan (Blue ETs) and others for many years. When the Blues took up station under the Reunion Islands almost 20 years ago now. Please note they have always had a base there but it has been upgraded to second in command since the loss of Thule.  So what might they be expecting?

Things to Note about Africa:

The so called cradle of civilization, even the cradle of humanity, if to take into account the Anunnaki  story line.

But why then has it been left alone by TPTB. Unlimited resources, gold, diamonds, oil, land lots of land undeveloped. Lots of rain forests,  some almost untapped, and it’s been (discovered)  since forever. Unlike South America, which the ‘White Man” has only known about (theoretically) for 500 years.   

Lots of questions about why is it still so underdeveloped?

The answer could be because someone has dib’s on it and they are coming back soon to claim it. So it’s not so much about setting aside land for the ETs, it’s more about leaving it as is until required!   

• Like 5

Not preempting anything and there is a long road to travel yet. But I have been suggesting Africa has been an area of interest to my clan (Blue ETs) and others for many years. When the Blues took up station under the Reunion Islands almost 20 years ago now. Please note they have always had a base there but it has been upgraded to second in command since the loss of Thule.  So what might they be expecting?

Things to Note about Africa:

The so called cradle of civilization, even the cradle of humanity, if to take into account the Anunnaki  story line.

But why then has it been left alone by TPTB. Unlimited resources, gold, diamonds, oil, land lots of land undeveloped. Lots of rain forests,  some almost untapped, and it’s been (discovered)  since forever. Unlike South America, which the ‘White Man” has only known about (theoretically) for 500 years.   

Lots of questions about why is it still so underdeveloped?

The answer could be because someone has dib’s on it and they are coming back soon to claim it. So it’s not so much about setting aside land for the ETs, it’s more about leaving it as is until required!   

Often wondered about the future of Africa in planning. I recall a report by the Club of Rome ("Goals for Mankind"? in projecting the futures of different nation groups. I do not remember if Africa as a whole or just Sth Africa was bundled in with Australia and N.Z. and Israel regarding having common future. We were all in Group 4 . The Zionists control all these countries and now we begin to see the Chinese becoming more involved. Lots of deserts (except NZ of course) that can be transformed with future technology. What would likely happen to Oz, a country the size of the USA with a population about equal to Istanbul? Probably as much going on under the surface as above here. Interesting link with Israel.

• Like 1

@Aco, from another perspective outside our conceived time line, all this is happening now! There is no tomorrow in the greater scheme of things. If the entity was trying to describe what me might consider a time- line but from outside our reality you can bet everything is upside down, inside out for him. When I came back here from another dimensional time line in which Haven existed, it was like watching a pack of cards in a magician’s hands.

As the Blue’s ran a sliding picture show before me at a million miles an hour  and somehow managed to stop it at the bus stop that was my now!

That year started in 1947 the year of my conception that was year one for me, my time line, but the cards could have been stacked to run backwards just as easy, so I became younger as I progressed. This is time travel of course, going forwards or backwards it’s the same pack of cards but placed in another order. Sorry not describing this well, but the pack of cards is still all coming out of the same box. The now box.

All these events the entity described as happening in the time line he or it perceived  in looking into our now would be impossible to place in any order as each year is really just the face or the back of the same pack of cards. What am I saying? Don’t worry about which year it is that these things happen just wait till all the events predicted have happened and that’s when the collective prediction will follow. So what are we waiting for, what is next that the entity predicted?  Once all the predictions have come to pass that’s when you can expect the end run!

• Like 10

In addition to above post: I was informed approx. 4 years ago our time line, the Blues managed to reverse the effects time travel had on people from our time zone.  (This could also mean the ELDERS can now reside in earth time space indefinitely) You have to know my story to understand the difference this could make!

Up until then if you were away from your home environment for more than about 14 days it was almost impossible to go back there. It was rather like dying, and once dead for 14 days you could not be reanimated.  I was away for 10 days, any longer than that I might never have been able to return.  

Recently to add weight to that revelation a person I met on the Coevolution experience (a human) that have been out of our time zone for approx. 70 years has been returned to earth, they appear to look hardly any older than when they left earth those 70 years ago.

In other words time has had no effect on them once they left earth time-space, and this makes sense since time ‘IS’ an illusion we buy into when we choose to ware human suits.  

• Like 10

I wish people would read the the Ra Material.  You basically summed up what they detail very clearly as what has been playing out here on planet E for the past 3 cycles / 75,000 years.

I think quite a few of us here have read the Ra Material.  I read the books in the early 90s, at the same time I was researching Ramtha, Seth, Bashar, Mafu and some others.

I quickly trimmed the list down to two - Bashar and Seth - because they two were the ONLY two 'channels' without ANY judgement - ie they were unconditional, and took NO power from the readers during their reality revamp.

I have problems with the Ra Material.  This service-to-self or service-to-others bullshit has become the new equivalent for new agers, as being 'saved' is for fundamental christians.  It is a massive divide and conquer, judgement trip - with lots of conditions and value judgements about individual beings etc.

'Service to self'  vs  'Service to others'  is the new 'I'm better than you badge' for thousands of conspiracy new agers - yes it is non-human intelligence sharing their perspectives, but as you can see, they are learning wtf is going on as much as we are.

What I am saying is, that even though the Ra Material is 'right' from that perspective, it is not the biggest-picture perspective available. 

Bashar and Seth both inherently describe the same structure of reality - whereas the Ra Material has not yet reached that altitude or perspective. 

The things we are learning and experiencing down here on Earth, and the intensity with which we experience things - causes wonderment, respect and awe amongst the beings who understand and appreciate our millions of years road-trip through the illusion of separation and negativity.   

We ARE each other.  We have volunteered to experience fragmented versions of each other, and reflect it back to source. 

ONLY the bravest of the brave beings come here to Earth to experience this.  Only courageous beings contemplate forgetting who they are, by immersing themselves in a game that requires blank-slate beginnings at each 'lifetime'.

What we are going though on all these Earths, is of VAST interest to many others, for mankind is about to remember what love really is, and this will affect all of creation.

• Like 10